Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 26,957
» Latest member: JeVssMLhoila
» Forum threads: 10,375
» Forum posts: 12,881

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Скачать фильмы 2019 на ан...
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: nknffbvcny
Less than 1 minute ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Последний богатырь анвап....
Last Post: qeytdapxkt
Less than 1 minute ago
» Views: 1
Анвап фильмы онлайн. Анва...
Last Post: dhsajoqprw
4 minutes ago
» Views: 5
Анвап смотреть фильмы. Че...
Last Post: immuohgdmo
5 minutes ago
Анвап фильмы боевики. Анв...
10 minutes ago
Анвап ру меню. Анвап филь...
10 minutes ago
Где анвап. Анвап скачать ...
Last Post: dhsajoqprw
15 minutes ago
Скачать фильм на телефон ...
Last Post: immuohgdmo
15 minutes ago
Скачать сериал наследие а...
20 minutes ago
» Views: 8
Анвап орг ужасы. Скачать ...
20 minutes ago
» Views: 10

New Guitar
Posted by: FireSkull939 - 07-16-2017, 07:12 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am a young teen that loves music please help me raise funds so that that I may be able to afford a guitar we are very poor and I cannot get a job, your generosity is appreciated.

Print this item

Mother of 3 children begging for help
Posted by: kiarasmommy - 07-14-2017, 01:19 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello and bless everyone reading this. I never done anything like this before, if ever a situation came up I have always found a way to help my family. This time I have no where to turn. I am a mother of three wonderful children in Wisconsin. In April I lost my job, and since then have been struggling with the bills working part time and odd jobs. However we are now at risk of losing everything. I need $2000 for the rent and utilities, however I would be blessed if someone could help with $700 to pay the rent. I hope this reaches someone that can help. 
I have a PayPal. PayPal.com/Jmaldonado I believe. Like I said I have never done this so I don't know how to look up my paypal link. Please do not consider my ignorance of pay pal to think I am lying or trying to scam people. I have had that happen in the past I know the hurt. 
Thank you to everyone

Print this item

Sad Help after hospitalization
Posted by: MyraJayne - 07-11-2017, 07:43 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I'm an autistic indigenous person, looking for help with my rent. I was justreleased from inpatient treatment for my mental health, and since have not been able to work. I'm struggling to get my rent paid for this past month. I'm about $575 behind in rent and have about $75 left in my pocket to offer my landlords before the 15th. I have been applying for everything I can (I have gotten ebt and an honorary citizens bus pass) and have applied for short term rental assistance, but since I do not have children I'm not a priority for those organizations (understandable)

If there are any folks out there willing to help me chip away at this, every bit helps and adds up. 

If I cant get this paid I'm afraid I'll be on the streets and will lose my cat who I love more than anything. 

Much love~ Myra http://www.paypal.me/myrajayne

[Image: 31bfaee1-6aad-4dc8-9136-3ba574a59255_update_profile.jpg]Update:
Hey everyone. I've been looking for a job I can handle with my outpatient therapy but it is slow going. 
I only have 5 more days to come up with rent. If anyone can spare even a dollar or two please help. Once I get this paid I will finally have a leg to stand on.
I'm scared to death I'm going to be on the streets again and lose my darling kitty that is the light of my life. 
If anyone can please please do what you can by helping or sharing the word about my predicament.

[url=https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?via=youcaring&text=Please-Urgent%20help%20needed%20after%20inpatient%20hospitalization&url=https://www.youcaring.com/myrajayne-867119/update/681898&utm_campaign=buttonshare&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=twitter&utm_content=fr_tw_02][/url]

Print this item

aworkmansplace@gmx.com
Posted by: gregmacar - 07-11-2017, 02:20 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

my paypal address. zero dollars.

pay me. alright. no fair to come with no fair to my life understand?  and  I am fair. no fair was to come at all intill the right became known.   beleif

Print this item

paypal.me/GregMacar
Posted by: gregmacar - 07-08-2017, 05:46 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

paypal address is   

[email=aworkmansplace@gmx.com]aworkmansplace@gmx.com[/email] 

or send cash checks to

131 blue berry ridge rd, topton, 28781, nc.

what a way to say to both my parents,  by the way to not come over and speak to them about money to give to me like good parents. you got to just trust in the way things work out for someone. and send to me.

that's by the way how you send to people. by ups. mail....  

yeah what is the truth about money. and who gets money. and what money can do to your personality. mine well im disabled.  brain injury. and my hand is disabled. and I want you rich people to reach out to me. im sick and tired of being used by my master king father and mother. and forced to obey their every command. that is greg help with this and that. and every thing that they ask, where in life does it say that disabled people have to do stuff....  honestly.  really disabled. hard for me to continue to work on things over time periods of a few hours. on going.   and be honest.   is anyone looking at this other then my parents? be really honest. ive read the administrator programming booklet online programsing royality administrator before. no offence.  and so often is the words used against me about this whole. things. and where is all the money people give me? vanished?  how about taken by my family so I remain  the boy to help. the little helper...   hmm no way people understand how I want to live beucase im the helper boy. forced into doing what ever any one in the royal family asks of me.  that's why the money is taken. beucase I can walk off and live in the national forest like a camper. or slave work my ass off. and by the way never receive what is promised of me. over the time. and like I said serve and raise the dead . and still receive no respect from my parents. royal masters. or by any of my other family memebers. and also there is absolutely no respect towards the people emailing me. the non verbal communication. that is to affect my emotions in a negitave way.  lets see here everyone. what am I branching out towards. receiveing help. or receiveing  words that makes me want to gobble you up like the hunger games war? pay the fookcking paypal like I asked!

Print this item

watch out!!!!!! seriouslty
Posted by: gregmacar - 07-08-2017, 05:27 AM - Forum: Spammers/Scammers - Replies (4)

I had the same person. email me again. after reading more about this site. this person is a royal robber everyone. a programmer.  they told me to resposnd to them. and I did was nice. they said they were going to help me. the god!  and so I told them more about me. and so they were the same person as the last person who emailed me saying they were going to help me. and told me to email the same people the smiths  and ask them to give to me.  what did I tell you about how in my royal family that is the same as yours. that I am not allowed to receive help... yeah watch out. psycos. for real this time. as in this the third time is the charm. for the hunger games warrior. do you understand?  you might not. so let me explain.   as I told you I am having a hard time in life. and all the years ive lost out on.  it is my rights to ask. for help and receive as many times as I want.  for all the years ive lost out on. and so if you reply to me. as a contender. then you are going to have to watch out again.  becuae you are to psyco to understand your rights as being who you are royal. who does not need help and denying me who does. that may and should make sence.   by the way I have not received any random payments from this site.  and am getting the psyco treatment by my own family  doing a server monitor process over me.  with out the tracefull aspectful knowledge. watch out.  this life I live still so unfair. how do you think god is really going to treat you compared to say the forgiving. and nice?

do not trust that person.  or  the top email.  maybe bother them and ask them for money like a royal amount or something. they will most likely pay you to get back at me GOD!!!! this is no joke and they will block you from being able to pay me. they are psyco and my family and ive been in a live fire war with them. so luck is truly on your side!!! PEACE to you not them alright!!! fair treatment to everyone not just the ones you want to love

Print this item

Heart PayPal.Me/Anuradha550.
Posted by: Anuradha - 07-07-2017, 04:29 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello Everyone.. 

My name is Anu.Due to Misunderstanding with my husband,He burnt me burnt me alive. 
Pls help me For my medical Expenses. I need to undergo Cosmetology surgery, otherwise i cannot eat or walk around. 

Pls i shout at you Brothers and Sisters save my life. DON'T KILL ME ALIVE!!!!!!!! SAVE ME PEOPLE. 

Please help me. 

Any donation would go a long way. Thanks. 

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

help struggling single mom to buy baby food
Posted by: annesabando - 07-07-2017, 03:18 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am a 24 year old single mother. I had a boyfriend for 4 years and ended when he knew I was pregnant. He told me that he wasn't ready yet. Yes, me either I wasn't ready but I chose to do what is right. I left him. I lived with my own and ask some help from my parents. Now my baby is already 1 year old. He's a healthy happy baby. I maybe not the best mother but I so everything to give my baby what he needs. But roght now I am struggling to find a job cause no one can take care of my baby. I just wanted to ask for a little help to buy him milk and diapers. I've been dependeng on foodstamps and my foodstamps is due for reevaluation and Im still waiting. Please help me. eveb a $1 will help a lot. Godbless us all. 

paypal is annesabando@ymail.com

Print this item

Heart struggling single mother
Posted by: annesabando - 07-07-2017, 01:27 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am a 24 year old single mother. I had a boyfriend for 4 years and ended when he knew I was pregnant. He told me that he wasn't ready yet. Yes, me either I wasn't ready but I chose to do what is right. I left him. I lived with my own and ask some help from my parents. Now my baby is already 1 year old. He's a healthy happy baby. I maybe not the best mother but I do everything to give my baby what he needs. But rght now I am struggling to find a job cause no one can take care of my baby. I just wanted to ask for a little help to buy him milk and diapers. I've been dependeng on foodstamps and my foodstamps is due for reevaluation and Im still waiting. Please help me. eveb a $1 will help a lot. Godbless us all. 

paypal - annesabando@ymail.com

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

Help a struggling family
Posted by: Natlie - 07-02-2017, 03:14 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

My mom is a widow of 3 kids (including me) all of us are 17+ and she is our only source of money. She juggles 2 jobs that provide her with less than a 30k a year income while paying off her house bills, medical bills, college bills, and other bills in between. It's truly not so easy especially when the house you live in is the ugliest on the block and suffers from mold, holes that lead to the outside, and ceiling leaks. Everything seems to be crumbling down as time goes by and we manage for a little, while her bank accounts go in to the negatives pulling away insufficient funds fee which worsens the situation, making "managing" so difficult. paypal.me/nattyx3 Please <--- help us and may God bless you all. Heart  paypal.me/nattyx3

Print this item