Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 26,960
» Latest member: JVuanMLsot
» Forum threads: 10,426
» Forum posts: 12,932

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
TGKANA.COM <<< ЗАХОДИ НА ...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: AnqrnetteHep
1 minute ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Анвап бесстыдники. Гарри ...
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: nknffbvcny
4 minutes ago
Анвап сериал игра престол...
Last Post: qeytdapxkt
4 minutes ago
Ночная смена анвап. Анвап...
Last Post: dhsajoqprw
8 minutes ago
» Views: 6
Анвап музыка. Бесстыдники...
Last Post: immuohgdmo
8 minutes ago
» Views: 7
TGKANA.COM <<< ЗАХОДИ НА ...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: AnqrnetteHep
13 minutes ago
» Views: 4
Анвап скачать фильмы по п...
Last Post: nknffbvcny
13 minutes ago
» Views: 6
Анвап я худею. Анвап бесс...
Last Post: qeytdapxkt
14 minutes ago
» Views: 7
Скачать дневники вампира ...
Last Post: dhsajoqprw
18 minutes ago
» Views: 9
Анвап скачать фильмы на т...
Last Post: immuohgdmo
18 minutes ago
» Views: 9

money for food
Posted by: Anchristian99 - 10-29-2017, 03:57 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am a broke college student and I need about 200 dollars to pay for food for the next month. i have no money to pay for food for the next few weeks until i get paid again, please donate anything you can as it may pay for one meal, I am starting to show signs of malnourishment and this is a last resort

Print this item

Sad Broke, scared, pregnant.
Posted by: Serryv - 10-29-2017, 02:20 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

So here's the story... My mum died when I was 17. Breast cancer that spread to the bone and then liver. Then I fell pregnant with baby number 1 and my depression was too bad to do anything but keep her and stay in an abusive relationship. I managed to get out of the abusive relationship but as I was jobless he won custody of my child. I am now pregnant again with a wonderful partner but we have no option but to live with my gambling, alcoholic father in a house that's falling apart and it's not a good environment  for the kids. The only way I can gain custody of my daughter back and ensure the best life for my family is by moving up north. We are £70000 short of out right buying a house and I have no way to get a job as I'm 30 weeks pregnant and have physiotherapy for spd  (a pregnancy condition) if there's any way you can help or any advice you can give please do... I'm truly begging you.
https://www.paypal.me/Holly294

Print this item

I Want A Live In Van
Posted by: albert1711 - 10-28-2017, 06:23 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello,

I first want to thank this website for proving people the opportunity to get financial help.

I am wanting to purchase one of those live in vans, because I want to hit the road and travel, and find work on the road. I want to explore this country and observe new things. I have been stagnant in an apartment for ten years, and want to see new people and have new experiences. A live in van will probably cost me a few thousand dollars. Please help me. I have a Paypal account. My Email Address registered there is

valdezmail1@aol.com

Thank you so much!

Print this item

Struggling family of four with 2 disabled adults seeks help
Posted by: MrCerberus - 10-28-2017, 04:07 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

my family is in need of about $4500 to get a vehicle,pay some utilities and food..
We need to have the vehicle so that way a second adult can commute to work from Lucedale Ms. To Mobile Alabama...

Pay down some utilities we got a little behind on and food to last until first paycheck 

Anything helps us and God bless 

paypal.me/velasuez420

Print this item

I'm in a Bad Place right now
Posted by: adelaecalendai - 10-27-2017, 08:47 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello, just another lost soul!

To get right the point: I need help. 

I lost my job, I got laid off. I don't know what to do.

Please, even $10 dollars will help.

I need to pay my education bills and my medical bills.

I could really use a friendly hand right now.

paypal.me/adelaecalendai

Thank You.

Print this item

Young disabled father.
Posted by: Martianmike - 10-27-2017, 05:37 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello everyone my name is Michael. I am 23 years old and have been diagnosed with Hypermobile EDS. Jan. 2017 i was unable to work and provide for my wife and daughter, i have since been fighting with VA and SS. Being that im so young i guess no one cares. I have rent and var payment due in 5 days and have no income to pay it. Car is 145 and rent is 300. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Print this item

Bitcoin Mining for Charity
Posted by: Connor_G - 10-27-2017, 08:40 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Paypal Link Here

I would like to set up a Bitcoing Mining Farm so that I can massivley help out charities in my area, any donations will go towards computer parts, so that I can make a bigger and better farm, mine faster, and make more money so that I can help out the massive range of Charities in my local area.

Thank you  Heart

Print this item

Wink Need support ASAP in custody battle and need to get my babies
Posted by: moonchildstarchild - 10-26-2017, 08:02 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am currently in a custody battle with my ex. We are both recovering addicts. I have been sober about 18 months. I think he is too but not really sure and dont want to find out the hard way. I am behind on bills and my account is 600 neg. I have a second interview with Barnes and Nobles, which will help.

Print this item

Heart My dog needs help!
Posted by: astral123 - 10-26-2017, 01:57 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

My dog is my heart and soul. She's been there when nobody else was and she has been my only companion since I don't have very strong connections with my family.

Recently I found out that my dog has a urinary tract infection, and it was devastating. I love her and I just can't stand to see her in any type of pain. if she isn't treated soon, the UTI will get even worse and can lead to some fatal infections.

The cost for the medical bills is about £120. I'm not well-off at all, so I will not be able to pay for it on my own. I would ask my parents, but unfortunately, as I said, we don't have a strong relationship at all.
Every small amount would help. Please, I'm desperate and I just want my dog to feel okay.

If you could be kind enough to pay a small amount that would be amazing, thank you so much:

paypal.me/astral123

Print this item

Young and struggling, please help
Posted by: RevSpennicus - 10-26-2017, 11:45 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi, my name is Spencer, and I'm using this as a last resort. My girlfriend and I need help. We've got a lot going on in our lives and we can hardly afford to deal with it all. I lost my job due to health reasons I developed because of exposure to chemicals (I was a cleaner in a fish plant) and I got another job at a different plant which was only seasonal, and I've now been laid off. I'm trying to get unemployment but so far it's complicated because the first plant screwed me over and the EI offices are still trying to make a decision. My girlfriend, who moved from a few hours away to live with me is also struggling to find work in this area because of her condition called endometriosis, which causes her a lot of pain and stress. Thankfully her unemployment situation has been sorted out and she should be receiving a payment soon, but it'll hardly help us until I can get mine too. I have been trying to find another job, but there is nothing available in my area. 

We need money so we can travel to her appointments, as well as find our own place to live (we currently live with my parents), take care of our two young cats that need to be fixed, and hopefully focus on making a better future for ourselves and getting out of this slump. I don't know exactly how much we'd need, but any amount at all would be greatly appreciated. My PayPal link is paypal.me/revspennicus

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Print this item