Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 26,851
» Latest member: Pistachioso
» Forum threads: 8,566
» Forum posts: 11,049

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
provide Kuouanfot
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: SiyftacyPutty
1 minute ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
bun Kuouanfot
9 minutes ago
bail Kuouanfot
13 minutes ago
block Kuouanfot
20 minutes ago
» Views: 4
to Kuouanfot
24 minutes ago
wonder Kuouanfot
32 minutes ago
legal Kuouanfot
36 minutes ago
» Views: 6
way Kuouanfot
44 minutes ago
» Views: 9
ambulance Kuouanfot
48 minutes ago
» Views: 8
beckon Kuouanfot
56 minutes ago
» Views: 7

Medical Bill Help
Posted by: Morgandidit - 04-05-2018, 12:30 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

About a year ago I attempted suicide. I lived and in this year I’ve relly turned my life around. I have a job, saving lives. I work hard and honestly. I’ve been chipping away at my medical bills and now owe about $1500. I just need a little help. I would be grateful for anything. I’m just ready to close this chapter of my life and completely move on. I’m willing to even send referral requests to everyone on Cash app and getting the free $5 and just letting it add up. I just need a good amount of people to send it to. Thank you for reading and again I would be eternally grateful for any help at all

Print this item

i need some money for a business
Posted by: scov - 04-04-2018, 12:58 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I have looked for jobs for 3 years now am tired , it's v
ery difficult to get a job. I need some money to start up a business where I can earn a living my sister has stopped helping me and life is very hard for me.

Print this item

Just for Love
Posted by: DevotedHusband - 04-04-2018, 10:22 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I don't drink, take drugs, smoke or bet,
but multiple redundancies have burdened me with debt.
Health issues have not helped of course
and stupid mistakes fill me with remorse.

If I could invest in stocks, I would crash the market.
If I won a Ferrari, I'd have nowhere to park it.
But I am the world's luckiest man in one part of my life,
that's the love I have with my beautiful wife.

My wife is my life, my sunshine, my air.
With her in my life, I shouldn't have a care.
But she has a chronic condition that breaks my heart.
I have to leave to work, though I can't bear to be apart.

Being in the sun makes her feel better.
To a paradise island i would love to jet her
or, in an ideal world, have a place of our own,
retire, be together and never leave her alone.

I'm dreaming now, for I just cannot see
a day in the future where I will be debt free.
I rent my house, I finance my car
and, yes, I know there are people worse off by far.

I have a roof over my head and food on my plate
but to provide for our future, I need a clean slate.
I don't want the money for myself, my needs are clear.
It's for my wife and my son - everything I hold so dear.

So, if anybody out there offers the kindness I seek,
my hopes, my future, my life would be less bleak.
To clear my debts, to set me free,
to be the person my family deserve me to be.

paypal.me/dgharvey

Print this item

Student Nurse Training
Posted by: JustSJP - 04-02-2018, 08:40 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi! I am a 36 year old Student Nurse and I am a mum of two wonderful kids. I am doing my training partly to provide them with a good role model and a good life, but mostly because I am passionate about Nursing. However, as I can’t get a student loan it means living costs are hard to meet. I also work as many hours as I can around my study and my kids which can be difficult on placements (You are expected to work full time hours as a student for no pay). I am giving 110% to my course and would appreciate any donation to help me to continue my studies and qualify as a nurse. I am proud of what I am doing and I am proud of our NHS and if I can get some help to get through the next two years it will enable me to give back to patients and our health care service. 

Thank you. 
paypal.me/JustSJP

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

Student Nurse training
Posted by: JustSJP - 04-02-2018, 08:30 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi! I am a 36 year old Student Nurse and I am a mum of two wonderful kids. I am doing my training partly to provide them with a good role model and a good life, but mostly because I am passionate about Nursing. However, as I can’t get a student loan it means living costs are hard to meet. I also work as many hours as I can around my study and my kids which can be difficult on placements (You are expected to work full time hours as a student for no pay). I am giving 110% to my course and would appreciate any donation to help me to continue my studies and qualify as a nurse. I am proud of what I am doing and I am proud of our NHS and if I can get some help to get through the next two years it will enable me to give back to patients and our health care service. 

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

Need money asap, will lose everything!
Posted by: useless2you - 04-02-2018, 06:30 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am currently unable to work due to having a long term shoulder condition causing me to constantly be in pain (I am basically a lifeless person in bed all the time, and as I am renting a place I will soon be kicked out and have no where else to go.. I would like to start an online career and earn money from social media postings and advertising but don't even have money to start that up! I have no savings and I have only just survived on £100 these past 3 months... Please help out, anything would be greatly appreciated!!

paypal.me/chloestephensx

Print this item

Asking for financial help
Posted by: PerfectMess71 - 04-02-2018, 02:05 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Greetings and salutations!  Smile
I am asking for anyone that may be able to help me financially. I am currently employed full time and am literally living paycheck to paycheck. Recently some outstanding medical bills have caused my only pay to decrease as they are garnishing my wages. I am now living on a little less than half of what I was making. I have two kids, rent, car payment, etc. and really need to get these medical bills gone so that I can resume my normal pay. I owe $8,900.00 I cannot get a loan from my bank, my credit score is too low. I'm working on it. slowly, but am getting there. I was a 408 and now am a 567. 
I do not drink, smoke or do drugs. I'm just trying to climb out of this financial hole. Any help would be forever appreciated  Angel Heart Angel
Paypal: storm_gronos@hotmail.com

Print this item

I'm sorry, but I need help.
Posted by: keephopealive - 04-02-2018, 03:55 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Things haven't been going so well for me.  I lost my job due to health reasons, the only reason I'm not homeless is because my amazing parents took me in, but I've been a strain on their resources.  My car has had so many problems lately and what work on it I could do to fix a problem and save money I've done.  I've hit rock bottom and am now tunneling through the bedrock, or so it seems.  I've never done this before but I just can't see any other options.  Any kindness would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart and god bless you.

paypal.me/cdavisjr222

Print this item

quitting smoking
Posted by: fonzie.a - 04-02-2018, 01:58 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

hi, im trying to quit smoking, by buying a vape, but they can be expensive and i dont make as much money right now. would like a bit of help. any questions let me know, thank you. paypal me: paypal.me/fonizeee

i made an earlier post dont know if it went through so i made this one too

Print this item

no more smoke
Posted by: fonzie.a - 04-02-2018, 01:54 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

hoping to buy a vape so i can stop smoking, i heard it can help, but they can be expensive, looking to get something cheap but dont make much money, i spend a lot of free time doing online surveys to make money but they dont help much or at all, thank you, if you have questions or anything let me know. 

paypal me link: paypal.me/fonizeee

Print this item