Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 26,574
» Latest member: doaausef3li
» Forum threads: 8,511
» Forum posts: 9,682

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
probably Kuouanfot
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: Sidusanfot
3 minutes ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Bad luck feeling hopeless...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: doaausef3li
6 minutes ago
» Replies: 3
» Views: 383
radio Kuouanfot
13 minutes ago
» Views: 5
early Kuouanfot
20 minutes ago
» Views: 5
death Kuouanfot
31 minutes ago
» Views: 10
anyway Kuouanfot
38 minutes ago
» Views: 12
absorb Kuouanfot
47 minutes ago
» Views: 11
every Kuouanfot
52 minutes ago
» Views: 11
butter Kuouanfot
1 hour ago
» Views: 14
exactly Kuouanfot
1 hour ago
» Views: 14

WANT TO HELP MOM
Posted by: maxik12321 - 03-14-2018, 02:40 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

im 14 and my father passed away 3 weeks ago... my mom lives with me and my 2 younger brothers alone and she works 12 hours a day for 7 days a week and i really want to buy her a 2 day holiday in somekind of resort with welness and spa so she can think of different thaughts ..i dont have money for this so im kindly asking you .. every cent will be apreciated and sorry for my english im from slovakia you can donate on paypal  to this email    max.pacanovsky002@gmail.com

Print this item

Working capital for new website to help people in need of advice
Posted by: cms17dog1 - 03-14-2018, 11:47 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)]I started receiving messages at age 5.  I always knew I was different from the others.  I am able to use all my six senses to hear every word that God shares with me.  He said this is my calling to open up new doors for you to see the truth.  I have a unique way of using my raw gifts to hone in on questions related to cheating and affairs so that I am able to provide you with the most accurate answers to solve your situation very quickly. I also have the ability to use remote viewing skills to see what is going on behind the scenes.  This is where I am able to service you with my detective psychic abilities.  All of my messages are relayed by God, so I can tell you that the words that pass through me to you are always truthful and honest.  I specialize in love relationships, career, family dynamics, moving to a new location, a brand new start, psychic investigator, medium, changes in your future, healing from a difficult period, loyal friends or co-workers, etc.  I am very excited to share my gifts with people all over the world.  I am in need of capital for advertising costs, etc.  Any amount you wish to donate would be a dream come true.  [/color]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

FUNDS FOR BUSINESS
Posted by: s2soji - 03-14-2018, 10:34 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

THE BENEFICIARIES WILL BE BOTH PUBLIC AND PRIVATE WORKERS.
THE FUNDS WILL BE USED TO BUY HOUSE-HOLD PRODUCTS FOR WORKERS  RANGING FROM LED TV, FREEZER, GAS COOKER, WASHING MACHINE, LAPTOPS ETC AND THE WORKER WILL BE PRIVILEGED TO PAY BACK IN INSTALLMENTS.
AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
THIS SUPPORT WILL HELP IMPROVE MY LIFE AND THE PEOPLE THAT WILL BENEFIT FROM THE PROJECT.
I WILL BE MOST GRATEFUL AND IN THE FUTURE I WILL BE DONATING TO HELP OTHERS TOO.
THANKS

Print this item

need help desperately
Posted by: acrook1511 - 03-14-2018, 10:28 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

need help was staying with a friend I was supposed to take over her place when she moved gave her the 550 for the months rent she said the landlord was comin by to sign the lease. he came by but it wasn't to sign a lease..he didn't even know I was there and had already rented it to someone else so not only was I out 550 but I had to leave immediately. now I'm in a hotel paying 290 a week and gas to have someone to take me to and from work everyday (a 45 minute drive one way) I make good money but I'm between checks and not enough to get by until my next check please help
paypal.me/crook1511

Print this item

Times are hard
Posted by: Flygirl88 - 03-14-2018, 02:28 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I recently went through a break up and I’ve had to move and pretty much start my life over again. Any help would be appreciated. 

I can be found on the Cash app at $Flygirl1012

Thank you.

Print this item

Need money to road trip across America.
Posted by: Stephee - 03-12-2018, 03:34 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am a 21 year old woman. I have struggled for a long time with the thought of starting my life because I always felt like I was missing something. I recently had the opportunity to visit a part of California and it felt freeing, like while I was exploring a new place I was finding a part of myself. I realized that what I was missing in life was the opportunity to find myself in the places I’ve never visited.

Print this item

Sad Feel terrible for asking for help but I don’t know where to turn.
Posted by: DesperateTimes01 - 03-12-2018, 02:18 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am currently going to lose my apartment for myself and my son. I work and it stil isn’t enough to pay all my bills. He is going to be 3 in the 17th as well and I have no way to get him anything for his birthday. Anything would Be appreciated with much gratitude

Print this item

Me and my daughter need help.
Posted by: Kenzeerael - 03-12-2018, 05:33 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Me and my 1 year old daughter are homeless. I am working 4 16 hour days to try and get us a house and car. I’m a very good person, I have always gave so much, and when I needed help no one will help me. I need 2,000 for a car and money for a down payment on a house. I can really take whatever, anything helps, I just wish I at least had a car to sleep in and not at a church. Please help us. I am a very good person, and help everyone when I can. It would mean so much to me. 

paypal.me/MckenzeeMattingly

Print this item

struggling student nanny
Posted by: bondi3 - 03-11-2018, 03:33 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

hello!! I am a college student and nanny. Because “nannying“ is more like “babysitting”, if the family I work for cancels I just don’t get paid. This is happening increasingly more often lately, which has been leaving me struggling financially. I depend on them for a minimum of ~$700 a month. This month I made closer to $200. I feel deeply committed to the children and it is also hard to find work that fits with my school schedule. I am taking 18 credits. 

As you can see, this presents its own challenges. Please help if you can.  Heart https://cash.me/$bondi3

Print this item

Need 50$
Posted by: ScyryuS - 03-11-2018, 09:00 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello!

I am not desperate need of money but it would be grateful if you help me get 50$ so I can buy a new phone.

Regards,

https://www.paypal.me/ScyryuS

Print this item