Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 26,986
» Latest member: Homeessentials
» Forum threads: 9,339
» Forum posts: 11,850

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
TGKANA.COM <<< ЗАХОДИ НА ...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: AnqrnetteHep
5 minutes ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
For Financial Agricultura...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: Homeessentials
42 minutes ago
» Replies: 12
» Views: 595
Assay, by the outer layer...
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: AngelGER
53 minutes ago
» Views: 12
1 hour ago
» Views: 13
2 hours ago
» Views: 21
3 hours ago
» Views: 23
3 hours ago
» Views: 27
4 hours ago
» Views: 22
4 hours ago
» Views: 21
5 hours ago
» Views: 19

Photo A shot at a dream
Posted by: PriceT - 10-22-2018, 12:02 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi and thanks for reading,

So where do I start? I've recently been let go from a Labourer job, my bank account is in overdraft thanks to a loan I took for a funeral, I moved back home, can't get government help due to citizenship issues, finding a job just hasn't been fruitful and I just now realised that I want to become a writer. A great place to start for an aspiring writer in a way, lots of events I can draw inspiration from lol.

I am single, 25yr old male with no children and my dream is to publish my own graphic novel. Ever since I started reading manga & western comics I have always wanted to try it for myself, to be able to convey my own stories into images and writings, appealed a whole lot to me.
I have started a story, so far I've just begun to flesh out the main characters, started a mock draft and drawings of the characters and will continue to do so after posting this.

Im going to ask for a lot, $2000 to be exact. I know, "why should I give a stranger $2000 let alone any help at all", a fair sentiment indeed and one I can't help but think myself haha.

The $2000 amount breakdown: 
Currently my bank account is $695 in overdraft with a remaining $660 left to pay until my loan has been fully repaid, totaling to $1355 needed for my debt. The remaining $645 will go towards buying supplies such as sketch pads & books, pens & pencils, a cheap desk to write on, and other food and utilities that should last me a month. 
I am currently living at home, unfortunately for my parents, but I am hoping to make something of this for the long run so I may move out again.

After a month of no rejections and no help from anywhere else, I'm now asking here.

Any help will be greatly appreciated, thank you for reading.

Ps. I wll upload some images so that I can link it , I don't have a laptop or computer and I am currently using a Lenovo tablet to help me with the technical side of things.

Print this item

Please help! I'm raising $500 for my breast abscess drainage surgery
Posted by: mary.gerardine@gmail.com - 10-22-2018, 04:20 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am diagnosed with chronic mastitis. 

Mastitis is a breast tissue infection/inflammation that's very painful. It commonly affects women who are breastfeeding. I am 34 years old and a mother. But I am not breastfeeding/lactating at the moment (it has been 6 years since I did).

Mastitis can be treated with antibiotics but in my case, my body's not responding to treatment. 

I am raising $500 as additional funds to cover the costs of my abscess drainage surgery this first week of November and other treatments for post-op care.

I urgently need financial help since the cost for the surgical drainage also depends upon the findings of my surgery.

My doc also told me that chronic mastitis is supposed to be a pre-cancerous condition. It scares me to pieces since I have breast cancer history in the family (my mom died due to metastatic breast cancer - stage 4 in 2003).

I am humbly reaching out to anyone who can help. It sucks to beg for money this way but I have no other options. I have already been pursuing treatments in the past year to cure my mastitis and remove the marble-sized lump underneath my breast inflammation with unsuccessful results. It piled up my debts and already depleted my savings.

Any amount helps/counts.

Forever grateful,

- Mary

https://paypal.me/marycerdena

Print this item

Thumbs Down Medical bills
Posted by: Justin910 - 10-22-2018, 01:03 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

In a tight spot an could use some help ..

Print this item

Heart HELP
Posted by: jennifer - 10-21-2018, 09:03 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi, my name is Jennifer and I live with my mother and sister, I just started studying at a university and I need a new laptop but my mother can’t afford one because shes sick and can’t work and we survives on bare minimum. Please help me out.
https://paypal.me/JenniferHolm96

Print this item

vet needs help..
Posted by: johnnniemac56 - 10-21-2018, 06:00 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

hey my name is john.. I am 62 years old. I am a army veteran.  I have ptsd and a service dog. I lost my job back in may. my roommate has told me I need to move out. daughter moving home, I just finished a job training program thru the va. I interview at the va hospital Tuesday. they said I have the job cause of the program.. the problem is I have no money left.. I just need help to move gas etc. I will be fine once I get going.. so if anyone could please help.. it would be a true blessing. I am in  a bad spot.. I would even consider a loan,, with time to pay back.. have a blessed day.          john

Print this item

Can't afford this month's rent
Posted by: Maualx21 - 10-21-2018, 12:12 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I'm 23 studying college and I need $400 USD to pay my debt and don't know how to get them.

Hope you can help me.

http://www.paypal.me/maurocastrox

Print this item

College and work
Posted by: Maualx21 - 10-20-2018, 04:35 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi.
My name is Mauro. I'm a college student who needs enough money to make it through this month. I don't have enough money to pay the rent and other bills. I also want to start teaching Spanish online again but I need money to fix my laptop and pay the internet.

Hope you can help me.

paypal.me/maurocastrox

I can offer you a Spanish lesson to pay it back.

Print this item

Heart Young Teen in Need of Financial Assistance
Posted by: Babygirlmya18 - 10-20-2018, 01:40 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hey everyone and I hope your day is going well,

I am an 18 year old college student currently struggling with bills and daily things like getting groceries. I was living with a boyfriend who was helping, because me and my parents relationship isnt great, but the situation got really bad and kind of abusive, no details i ended up hurt and having to move into a room of someones home. Im trying to save everything im making from mypart time job for my own place but NYC is super exspensive. This whole week has been choosing between food and essential items when eating is also essential.. If anyone can help with anything, even $5 helps. Thank you for taking the time to view my post and if you're looking for help too, I hope you get it Heart

Ive added my cash tag below:

http://cash.me/babygirlmya18

Print this item

IRS issues!
Posted by: dexter - 10-19-2018, 11:22 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello people, 

I would not normally beg for money but, we are really tight with money, because i only work in my family, and i work at minimum wage, so irs send a letter that we should pay, upfront, 5K euros or else we are getting evicted!:\

Anything will help.

https://paypal.me/Dexter568

Print this item

Thumbs Up Unemployee College Student
Posted by: Maualx21 - 10-19-2018, 10:34 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi there. My name is Mauro and I live in México. 
I'm 23 years old and I'm studying at University.

I lost my job like almost a month ago, as a Spanish tutor and even though I'm applying to teach online at many different platforms it's going to take some time to receive an answer and start earning money. (I recently realized that I could teach languages online)

The reason I'm here is that I asked for an online loan on a website called Moneyman.com (I thought It was going to be easier to get a job again and pay it back) and now I don't have enough money to pay neither the loan nor my rent.

I don't need so much money. Only need enough to pay this month's rent and loan, and maybe buy some things to work good online like a good microphone and headphones and that kind of stuff.

Hope you can help me because I don't know what else I can do.

here is a link to my paypal account. And I also can give you photos of the payment of the loan and the stuff to buy. Please.

Sorry about my english by the way.. 

paypal.me/maurocastrox

Print this item