Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 27,289
» Latest member: ReneeEmuro
» Forum threads: 8,159
» Forum posts: 9,258

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Hit hard by a scam
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: ReneeEmuro
9 minutes ago
» Replies: 3
» Views: 252
There are also sports for...
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: ReneeEmuro
14 minutes ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
канал омг
Last Post: Michaelvon
54 minutes ago
» Views: 4
omg omg ссылка браузер
Last Post: Michaelvon
1 hour ago
» Views: 2
Troubleshooting Common Is...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: atscables95
1 hour ago
» Views: 9
For Financial Agricultura...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: Kettlebells
3 hours ago
» Replies: 22
» Views: 1,221
Каннелюра для мебели
Last Post: Milesbon
4 hours ago
» Views: 12
Harry Peterson wants a tr...
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: FrankGRILT
10 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 2,489
зажигалка ижевск отзывы
Last Post: AnthonyUnize
Yesterday, 08:31 PM
» Views: 24
проектирование частных до...
Last Post: Williamneugh
Yesterday, 08:26 PM
» Views: 25

Heart struggling single mother
Posted by: annesabando - 07-07-2017, 01:27 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am a 24 year old single mother. I had a boyfriend for 4 years and ended when he knew I was pregnant. He told me that he wasn't ready yet. Yes, me either I wasn't ready but I chose to do what is right. I left him. I lived with my own and ask some help from my parents. Now my baby is already 1 year old. He's a healthy happy baby. I maybe not the best mother but I do everything to give my baby what he needs. But rght now I am struggling to find a job cause no one can take care of my baby. I just wanted to ask for a little help to buy him milk and diapers. I've been dependeng on foodstamps and my foodstamps is due for reevaluation and Im still waiting. Please help me. eveb a $1 will help a lot. Godbless us all. 

paypal - annesabando@ymail.com

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

Help a struggling family
Posted by: Natlie - 07-02-2017, 03:14 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

My mom is a widow of 3 kids (including me) all of us are 17+ and she is our only source of money. She juggles 2 jobs that provide her with less than a 30k a year income while paying off her house bills, medical bills, college bills, and other bills in between. It's truly not so easy especially when the house you live in is the ugliest on the block and suffers from mold, holes that lead to the outside, and ceiling leaks. Everything seems to be crumbling down as time goes by and we manage for a little, while her bank accounts go in to the negatives pulling away insufficient funds fee which worsens the situation, making "managing" so difficult. paypal.me/nattyx3 Please <--- help us and may God bless you all. Heart  paypal.me/nattyx3

Print this item

Laid off need help
Posted by: Flguy727 - 07-01-2017, 03:21 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I been laid off for a few weeks and I need to get rent and bills paid asap and I am flat broke! My bills are piling up faster than rain falling out of the sky!!! I am actively searching for employment and I do not know when I'll be employed again so please help me out I do have PayPal so please donate ASAP!! Thanks and god bless!!

Print this item

Heart Save my home from foreclosuer
Posted by: Lucie - 06-24-2017, 03:25 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

For the past seven years I have been trying to get a loan modification for our home. Each time the lender Bank of NY Mellon stated they saw no hardship 
I even had my Congresswoan, Senator, Govenor and former Vic President write the CEO of the firm and he stated he saw no hardship. In 2012 my uncle passed the mortgage was in his name I sent the lender nit inky his death certificate but a hardship,latter that they ignored nine months later the send a foreclosuer document to a dead man . In 2015 they sent me the same notice since I am executrix to his estate as i have been  trying since 2010  to get the modification each time they are  about to agree they sell the mortgage go another firm

They sent me a notice of a sale on the home set for May 22 which I filed Chapter 13 to stop I now have a court date on Juky 25 which could very well make me lose the house
My husband and I are on fixed incomes since he is handicapped and I have a heart condition 
I need $230,000 to pay off the mortgage and lawyers and save the house 
I have a pay pal account that donations can be sent to my email address 
ChyenneAutumSkys@aol.com

Print this item

20 months clean needs help with halfway house rent
Posted by: Slea - 06-24-2017, 04:46 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

My fiance just celebrated 20 months clean... This is a monumental task for anyone in recovery and proud doesn't even explain the feeling of knowing that the person you love is finally on the right path. Everything was going well he completed a rehab facility than went to a spiritual recovery facility were he completed fellowship. He is also in drug court where himself and his recovery efforts are highly talked about. He recently moved into a halfway house which he was offered the position to be the house manager but due to him coming home when he finishes drug court they gave it to the second person in mind. With everything looking up and his personal achievements we have hit a speed bump that my result in him being kicked out of the halfway house and back in jail. Some unexpected financial situations have occured and the proper paper work has been filed but until it gets straightened out he is only being left with 10% of his paychecks to live off of. I help with what i can but i cant afford his rent and to make sure he is okay plus pay for my rent and make sure our children are taking care of. We have exhausted every option and the halfway house knows about the situation but they just want their money. Any help would be greatly appreciated. We dont want to see him in jail for something he has no control over and when he is doing so well!
paypal.me/wsburgos

Print this item

Help me get outta debt
Posted by: Papillon - 06-22-2017, 10:08 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hey. Im a 24 year old scrub tech to be and single mom.
My car broke due to an accident caused by a truck driver. It cost me 3000 to repair it. I need to to get to work.
Now I owe my bank the money and Im in trouble. Im still in scrub school so I dont earn much.
Please help! 

Print this item

Disabled in need of help.
Posted by: xlkirikalx - 06-21-2017, 01:23 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am 30 years old. When i was in middle school i was shoved down the stairs fracturing my l4 and l5 vertebrae.
over the years my spine has deteriorated now extending into my neck. I have constant migraines and horrible back pain.
I am in need of neck and spinal surgery.And am currently unable to work due to the constant pain.

my husband cares for me for the most part. pays all the bills etc..

recently he lost his job of 8 years and has of yet been unable to find one.

We are on the verge of losing our home.

so i am reaching out for some help.

paypal.me/hrose87

Print this item

Disabled in need of help.
Posted by: xlkirikalx - 06-21-2017, 01:21 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am 30 years old. When i was in middle school i was shoved down the stairs fracturing my l4 and l5 vertebrae.
over the years my spine has deteriorated now extending into my neck. I have constant migraines and horrible back pain.
I am in need of neck and spinal surgery.And am currently unable to work due to the constant pain.

my husband cares for me for the most part. pays all the bills etc..

recently he lost his job of 8 years and has of yet been unable to find one.

We are on the verge of losing our home.

so i am reaching out for some help.

paypal.me/hrose87

Print this item

Exclamation help me
Posted by: riepu87 - 06-19-2017, 09:43 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

im not going to tell any sobby tales here just the harsh truth. i got debts cause i was stupid and now i need help with them. so if you can, please help me. any amount makes my day better. thank you. here is my paypal link PayPal.Me/reettam

Print this item

Exclamation Help save me from eviction and being homeless
Posted by: kkraerae3 - 06-19-2017, 02:34 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello, I am looking for help from anyone at this time. 
I am a single mom of 3 girls. On March 6,2017 my yongest daughter had to have an emergency gallbladder surgery. On April 25,2017 she had to have an emergency appendectomy surgery. These two surgeries I had too take time off of work and lost income. she now has developed an ulcer cause of the surgeries. Then on June 4 my oldest daughter hit a deer totalling the only car we had

https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/SMork375

Print this item