Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 27,291
» Latest member: RaymondMob
» Forum threads: 8,160
» Forum posts: 9,259

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
kraken маркетплейс зеркал...
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: RaymondMob
35 minutes ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Hit hard by a scam
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: ReneeEmuro
56 minutes ago
» Replies: 3
» Views: 252
There are also sports for...
Last Post: ReneeEmuro
1 hour ago
» Views: 10
канал омг
Last Post: Michaelvon
1 hour ago
» Views: 4
omg omg ссылка браузер
Last Post: Michaelvon
2 hours ago
» Views: 5
Troubleshooting Common Is...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: atscables95
2 hours ago
» Views: 12
For Financial Agricultura...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: Kettlebells
3 hours ago
» Replies: 22
» Views: 1,223
Каннелюра для мебели
Last Post: Milesbon
5 hours ago
» Views: 14
Harry Peterson wants a tr...
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: FrankGRILT
11 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 2,489
зажигалка ижевск отзывы
Last Post: AnthonyUnize
Yesterday, 08:31 PM
» Views: 25

Help
Posted by: Kati - 01-20-2018, 11:21 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I need help 6900 e To keep my home and my Job

Print this item

Heart Need Help Getting Back On My Feet
Posted by: Anakilana - 01-20-2018, 06:04 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

So this past year was really hard for me. I lost my parents and have been struggling with depression and learning to live without them. I had a decent job, but was layed off right before the holidays and have been struggling ever since. I now owe 2 months of rent and am facing eviction. I owe 1200. I've tried getting assistance but have had no luck. I just started a new job, but the money isn't coming in fast enough, so I'm giving this a try. Any little bit would help. Thank you so much.
paypal.me/leakana2

Print this item

Desperate need of help PLEASE
Posted by: Moonlight90 - 01-20-2018, 01:12 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello everyone, before i go on I would like to thank you for reading my post. The reason why I am here is because I am looking for any type of donations that will help me and my son. I do work fulltime to support my family. This month has started off ruff with my bank account being over draft by -635 from my rent they weren't suppose to take it out of my account, I've set up payment plan (my employer deducted more than they should of for my health insurance).  Left me with half a check not having enough for anything.  I did get paid today however due to my negative account I only have 111 left and that isn't enough for my bills, food, gas and diapers for my son. I am only asking for $150 dollars in donations i never asked for help in my life, but due to the rent and over draft issue it left me struggling. I won't be begging anymore this will help us get back on our feet, I will defiantly like to do the same and donate to anyone in desperate need of help.  Again thank you for helping us we really appreciate your time.

paypal.me/toledo777

Print this item

Single mom in need
Posted by: Patasius - 01-19-2018, 09:44 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi there.

First i want to start by saying thank you for doing this. God bless

I am a single mother who has been struggling since my 3 year olds father passed away. Prior to him I lost my other fiance due to a heart condition. I found both of then so i suffer with ptsd.  I had to quit my job due to the stress that caused me a bleeding ulcer. Since then i lost my place to live and i am currently staying with a friend. I have zero family here. My dad passed away when i was 9, my sister who was more like my mother passed away with cancer 4 years ago so I dont have options when it comes to asking for help. I am just trying to get housing for my daughter and I . i am not the kind of person who likes asking for help, but it has hit that point. I understand you probably have a lot of emails daily so i understand if you can't help. I know many people struggle, but i appreciate anything u can do. 

Thank you so much for your time. This is amazing what u do. 

Kind Regards,
Jennifer Patasius
paypal.me/Patasius

Print this item

Medical Emergency
Posted by: PThomas - 01-19-2018, 07:44 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

My son is in need of Financial assistance. He is in critical condition after he was run over by a speeding drunk driver and is in the hospital fighting for his life. We payed as much as we could but we need $5000 dollars for the medical expenses. We would appreciate any assistance you can offer. We are not ready to loss our sweet boy he is turning two next week Wednesday and we would like to celebrate that day with him.

Please Help
paypal.me/LilInnovativeOne.

Print this item

Struggling Business. Seeks help to clear debts
Posted by: anoop.preethi@Gmail.com - 01-19-2018, 06:43 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi All
We are struggling with our business, it is almost broke and under a mountain of debts. Some of the personal loans taken from our good hearted friends need to be returned urgently otherwise it affects their families. Please help me. I will repay for sure when I am on my feet again.
paypal.me/AnoopAC

Print this item

Single mom needing financial help (rent/groceries)
Posted by: Gingerheartt - 01-19-2018, 01:11 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Anything will help. I don’t have anyone else that can help me and I don’t know what I can do. Rent is due the 1st and I have $7 to my name.

Print this item

Desperate
Posted by: Cbear78 - 01-18-2018, 11:10 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi my name is Claire, I’m gonna briefly explain why I’m here asking for help from people I don’t even know. I have 4 children but only 3 lived with me as eldest had left home and was living in her own flat and was working. My second child turned 16 a year ago and left school last summer without the grades he needed for college so is currently looking for work but not much in our town and limited transport to look further afield. Anyway my benefit money dropped by almost half as he was now 16 so that was a very big drop as just about managed on what I was getting. My eldest lost her job when she started drinking after something not very nice happened to her at a party, and continued to lose the next two jobs after that then her flat aswell as getting herself into debt, she has OF twice and has been told after last one that her extensive drinking Ian causing irreversible liver failure. All that aside she’s moved back home with me and her siblings so it’s another mouth to feed which can’t  be helped and isn’t bad able to work atm until she gets help, it isn’t easy but I won’t turn my back on her. I have let bill start slide so I could buy food instead and I just can’t catch up, I’ve made Aden several arrangements for payment plans and each time something comes up and I get behind again which has continuously happened for me and now its debt collectors letters and I can’t cant seem out of this rut. I don’t work as im carer to two of my children, the youngest having autism he also has separation anxiety so I do not have any free time at all unless it’s when he finally sleeps as his sleep patterns are erratic as his mind doesn’t recognise when he isn’t tired which is exhausting. There have been lots of bad luck factors that have led to the position I am in and I’m here to ask for help. IF you have taken the time to read this then thank you and if you have any questions or would like me to explain further the plese ask.  paypal.me/CMcguire767

Print this item

Please help, my last plea at gods grace
Posted by: missdux - 01-18-2018, 08:15 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Thank you for even taking the time to hear my request, As i sit here typing this i am in absolute tears, reaching out as my last resort to anyone who could possibly help. 

I am a 30 year old mother of 1 who has recently found myself out of work due to a benign brain tumour i have had since i was born, Up until 32 weeks ago it has never been a problem for me and i have been able to live life as normal, but unfortunately the tumor has begun to grow and has affected my sight and mobility.

The hospital is amazing and is doing everything in their power to help. 

Work were amazing to start off with and adapted the office for me, but understandably as soon as my sight was affected i was no longer able to continue there, they helped out with sick pay for the first 5 weeks, but unfortunately were not able to continue.

I find my self in a situation i have never found myself in ever before, No job, benefits claim that is taking a very long time to process and about to lose my home, I have 0.12p in my bank and am at absolute rock bottom.
I have no other friends or family that can help me, all i have is my wonderful 12 year old son, who is amazing and cares for me when not at school. If it was not for him i would be lost.

If you are out there and willing to help me out in my time of need me and my son would be eternally grateful.I am asking for a total of £500, this is £300 to pay to the council to stop my eviction and £100 for gas and electric to last us a month and £100 to feed me and my son for the next month. 

Please donate whatever you can, without your help I may just lose everything. 

paypal.me/missdux 

Eternally grateful and may god bless you 

Suzanne 

Print this item

Single mother of 2 just needs a small hand up
Posted by: Mfennell - 01-18-2018, 06:14 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am a single mother of 2 who just moved back to las vegas from the east coast. I am currently in a weekly apartment that is costing me $230 a week in a horrible neighborhood. That would not be a problem if I could find a job. I recently was hired for a nice job that pays 13.00 and hour. But as soon as my background check came back I was terminated. On my background check is a bench warrant for missing a court date for some traffic tickets I was not even aware of the court date because I was living on the east coast at the time. This is not the first time ive been passed up for jobs because of this warrant.(Almost every job in vegas runs backgrounds) I would just go turn myself and take care of but can not risk any jail time as my kids will have no one to care for them. I do not want money for my rent I simply need help reaching $200 to have my warrant lifted and be given a new court date. Once my warrant is lifted I will be able to find a job and be stable but right now paying 230 a week is killing me having no income and my funds are almost depleted. I just want to work and provide for my kids any help is so greatly appreciated.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item