Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 27,301
» Latest member: israeltrade32
» Forum threads: 8,160
» Forum posts: 9,260

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
DO NOT - WARNING!
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: HelenSpunc
52 minutes ago
» Replies: 7
» Views: 19,410
kraken маркетплейс зеркал...
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: RaymondMob
1 hour ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Hit hard by a scam
Last Post: ReneeEmuro
1 hour ago
» Replies: 3
» Views: 252
There are also sports for...
Last Post: ReneeEmuro
2 hours ago
» Views: 12
канал омг
Last Post: Michaelvon
2 hours ago
» Views: 6
omg omg ссылка браузер
Last Post: Michaelvon
3 hours ago
» Views: 5
Troubleshooting Common Is...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: atscables95
3 hours ago
» Views: 12
For Financial Agricultura...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: Kettlebells
4 hours ago
» Replies: 22
» Views: 1,224
Каннелюра для мебели
Last Post: Milesbon
6 hours ago
» Views: 14
Harry Peterson wants a tr...
Last Post: FrankGRILT
Today, 05:04 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 2,489

College tuition and supporting mom with melanoma!
Posted by: Jessy1724 - 01-30-2018, 12:54 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi guys, I’m in some serious need of money right now. I’m a full time student majoring in psychology trying to move to a university all while taking care of my mother who was diagnosed last June with stage 3 melanoma! I need all the financial help I can get to keep a roof over her head and finish my degree in school! If y’all could please donate ANY amount will help. My paypal is mperry1377@gmail.com, thanks in advance!

Print this item

need money for hostel and college fee
Posted by: sandeepraj249 - 01-29-2018, 08:04 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello all.im sandeep Studying civil engineering. My father died when I'm 6 Years.onlY my mOThEr EarN Money in my family. ThaT MoNet not enough for my studies. So Pls kindly help me My papal link is (  http://paypal.me/sandeepraj249  ) doNaTe
As yOu can. Thank you

Print this item

I need help, I need this barbell, but I can't afford
Posted by: thenattyliar - 01-28-2018, 06:59 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

My PayPal is saleguest@yahoo.com
I need $315 to buy this barbell
Here's the link
https://www.roguefitness.com/rogue-ohio-deadlift-bar
My address is 
13448 Eaglebluff Lane
92880, Eastvale CA

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

Need Help Getting Car Out of Shop
Posted by: misshoneybee - 01-28-2018, 12:37 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi Everyone!!  Thank you for taking the time to read my posting!!  In October 2017, I had a car accident while I was working.  Needless to say, my car has been in the shop since November 2017 because I have no way to get it out until I can come up with the high deductible of $1500 and it's accruing storage charges.  The total I owe now is $2200.  I have been applying for loans left and right to only get declined because of my credit history.  I found a cosigner who was willing and I still get declined.  I'm so fed up I'm almost ready to give up but I need my car in order to get back to work.  I'm a single mom on a fixed monthly income so after I pay the bills I need to pay in order to survive, there's nothing left over.  That is where my other job as an Uber/Lyft driver came in and the income helped so much.  I need my car in order to get back out there so I can support my family.  If you are willing to help, I would be so grateful and indebted to you for helping me.

Print this item

Heart Need help paying for disabled little brothers surgery
Posted by: Landom941 - 01-27-2018, 06:32 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

My little brother is in dire need of gastric surgery and we have no way of paying for it .My father works most days and my mother lost her job due to her having to care for her father who just passed away .My little brother, Kade, 10 years old was crying in extreme pain and we took him to the ER .He was examined and we were told he needs surgery ASAP. We are not able to pay for it as our credit is so bad and we have no money coming in. We don't have enough money to keep our lights on . I have 6 other siblings and you could imagine how hard it is to keep lights on, pay medical, food, mortgage payments, car payments, and all the other expenses life has, with only 1 income. This is my last place to turn .My brother loves games and when we have electricity we love to play Roblox. He is full of life and his ADD and autism doesn't hold him back one bit. I hope you can help and if you can't you must be in a pretty bad situation as well and I hope it gets better for you .Thanks to all who read or donate. God bless all.

Print this item

Heart Trying to visit my boyfriend (long distance relationship)
Posted by: TheTrillogy - 01-26-2018, 09:58 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I’m trying to raise the money so I can go on this trip to see my boyfriend for the first time. You see the purpose of this trip is so I can finally get to see my boyfriend we’ve been in a long distance relationship for almost 2 years. But I have NEVER seen him in person. This trip is the chance I’ll be able to do that. This trip means EVERYTHING to me. Not being able to see your boyfriend/girlfriend really sucks doesn't it? But I just want to see him just this once Sad . I’m trying to travel there May of this year by rental car. I’m trying to stay atleast a week. I’ve been saving a little money up from my job. But at this rate I’m going I’ll never have the money in time that’s why I came here instead.  Sad .
If you would like to help out in anyway possible I have paypal and cash app. 

PayPal : paypal.me/TiaraScott312
Cash App : cash.me/$LucidTendencies

Print this item

Paying bills
Posted by: Charlotte ward - 01-26-2018, 04:20 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Sad Hi sorry to ask , mum is struggling with money and cannot
Pay any of her house bills would really appreciate it if someone 
Donated some money to me so I could help her out.
Thankyou

Print this item

Our family is having a rough time after the earthquake
Posted by: nina6565 - 01-25-2018, 05:52 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

We are a family of 5 members. after the earthquake in Kermanshah our house is destroyed. we are living a life in a small conex the government had given us. It's winter and it is really cold. there is no job. we can only feed ourself and nothing else. my older brother is sick and we have no money for treatment. the government is no longer helping us. please help us. please

bitcoin address: 1Juj9b6vdJvh9G1QPq9fj1qfBrsdyo1jzo

Print this item

Requesting money for my school shopping and upkeep
Posted by: Carter - 01-25-2018, 01:20 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi everyone.My name is Levy carter from kampala,uganda africa.Im requesting fir some money so as to complete my shopping for boarding school .i always go after a month when school has started coz my parents can’t afford all the school requirements in time.But since am a candidate and i am sitting for my final exams this year I don’t want to miss alot as i look forward to fulfil my dream.Im requesting for about 100$ and may God bless you all.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

Needing extra money to pay for gas and medicine.
Posted by: BeanieBaby - 01-25-2018, 12:10 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello. All next week I have doctor’s appointments in a town that’s about an hour and a half away. I don’t really have the money to pay for the gas and the medicine I am prescribed. Any help would be appreciate.

https://www.paypal.me/Kelsea57

Print this item