Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 27,291
» Latest member: RaymondMob
» Forum threads: 8,160
» Forum posts: 9,259

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
kraken маркетплейс зеркал...
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: RaymondMob
31 minutes ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Hit hard by a scam
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: ReneeEmuro
52 minutes ago
» Replies: 3
» Views: 252
There are also sports for...
Last Post: ReneeEmuro
57 minutes ago
» Views: 10
канал омг
Last Post: Michaelvon
1 hour ago
» Views: 4
omg omg ссылка браузер
Last Post: Michaelvon
2 hours ago
» Views: 2
Troubleshooting Common Is...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: atscables95
2 hours ago
» Views: 10
For Financial Agricultura...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: Kettlebells
3 hours ago
» Replies: 22
» Views: 1,223
Каннелюра для мебели
Last Post: Milesbon
5 hours ago
» Views: 13
Harry Peterson wants a tr...
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: FrankGRILT
11 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 2,489
зажигалка ижевск отзывы
Last Post: AnthonyUnize
Yesterday, 08:31 PM
» Views: 24

Facing Eviction
Posted by: asturms - 01-24-2018, 02:51 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

In August of 2017, I lost my job at Amazon Customer Service and I did not find another job until late October. This caused me to get behind on several of my bills including my utilities. The job at Convergys helped not be evicted, but it was only a temp position for Harry and David that ended on December 31st. I found another job with Sitel, however, there was a delay with their client and I will not be able to start training until next week. It is only part time and is paid bi-weekly. My rent is due on the 5th of every month and the latest date is the 11th before they move forward with the eviction process. I was able to get assistance last month before than only help once a year. I am hoping to have $400 from my 1st check to go towards the rent, but the full amount is $500. So, I am requesting any amount that you could help me would be appreciated. Thank you.

paypal.me/asturms

Print this item

In need of help, possibly lead to homelessness
Posted by: mel1298 - 01-23-2018, 10:12 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello! 

Recently I had my wallet stolen when I was headed home from work. And in my wallet was not only cash, but my debit card, credit card and my California ID. I am already behind on my rent and my boss just cut my hours because we are not getting enough customers. 

Anything helps me out. 
My paypal link is below. 
paypal.me/watermelanie612 

Thank you, 
Melanie

Print this item

i need money
Posted by: reetta87 - 01-23-2018, 02:51 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

i dont really believe anyone gives money through these pages but gotta try anyway. i have debts about 30000 euros, i pay them every month 130 euros and all the other bills. im not asking anyone to give me the whole amount. i would be happy to get few hundred euros, just so i could even one month not to worry does my money be enough for whole month. thank you if you feel like helping.
paypal.me/reettam

Print this item

Desperate, about to be evicted
Posted by: Pokiedot - 01-23-2018, 08:05 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi everyone reading this

I''m here begging for any help anyone can give me. I live in South Africa.

I recently got retrenched and my wife,son and I are about to be evicted from our home. I found a new job but its very long away from payday. 

If anyone can please help me with a few bucks so i can just atleast get something to eat for my family it would be a great help and will be appreciated more than you can imagine 

Paypal: redpokiedot@gmail.com

Print this item

Need $4000 to catch up on Mortgage
Posted by: bitmagician - 01-22-2018, 09:55 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi,

I have recently lost my job after 6 years of employment.  I am 55+ and finding it very difficult to find my next job.  I have been working small part-time jobs to keep earning money to pay bills and keep my family healthy. However, over the month of Dec., the job market has really slowed, and I am now 2 months behind on my mortgage.

The money will be used to prevent foreclouse on my home. 

https://www.paypal.me/cecil987

Print this item

Trying to leave a bad relationship
Posted by: nickster - 01-22-2018, 04:03 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I've been in a verbally abusive/controlling relationship for many years. I have been a stay at home mom for many years also. I haven't worked since 2001. I am currently looking for work, but it's been hard since I have no recent work history. I want to leave but I have no support system and no income. Please help me to get on my feet and be independent. Thank you, anything is appreciated. PayPal.me/ineedsomehelp

Print this item

Need emergency rescue for food, sickness suffering && disasters
Posted by: Betari - 01-21-2018, 06:38 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Dear Sir/Madam,

I'm writing this to honestly pledge for simple donation as anything you could give, as little as you could possible, for my emergency and very long time constants crisis beyond many measures as they are multifold. Many manners of troubles, suffering to & sickness to my almost time end of all ends and many deaths, to my emergency rescues and to help me crossed over upon of all my depth and exceeding troubles. I seek not to continually begging more than the need nor using this further as means to find money perverse way, if not to all tragically I have beyond many measures, and extreme unfortunate fates. So also though I may not be able to provide you with picture to my dignity and remain anonymous, while other things difficult to my limitations, nonetheless it is an honest, sincere truth and genuine pledge.  I may not able to craft of all this in order to be succeeded or not other than truth and my own consciences. As I think beyond that could only business, deception and perversions. Though I may not have enough better words to beg you to please help me more than I could writes and could ever tell enough of everything. In exchange, if you have simple work to pay back I could do online or we become an unknown distant friend or acquaintance through email, then I'm here too in time of you need of help or sharing. Please however, nothing indecent  or a bad, such as sex or inappropriate things, but if you have bad times, situation or bad things happen to you, you could always share with me.

I have been living and suffering from many extreme conditions, poverty, bad patches, sorrows and severities for many, many years. And how strange of all these could only be fate or an unknown divine purposes for some unknown reasons. Like I have been serving the many bad things happens to many people all at once but multifold to me, not from my own making or of all the ways I tries beyond the many of us would, but only kept cut down and given up to suffers of all the wrongs things of people and the world, though I needed only for my sake only, and in short of all my displacements just to have simple basic life that enable me to do things. I have been living the many worst, of many bad shelter and my graves life, as well as indignities that I'm not or should not. I could not eat nor simple medication to relieves in my many bad times, and could never have just simple food or simple basic need personal need, nor help of all beyond exhausted runs off or could never no more, nor mean to get helps nor could work anything simple and basic, even of all I have tries and online when there was times I I forged anything and everything I can under of all my many troubles and suffering, but all other things that simply needed could only kept failing me, and if I get things returned, they returned many ugly things. Let alone to help me but to only makes of all the worst and things wrongs in all the wrong places. And they can only make things harder, for people and world will not understand them, if not I do my own independent work and the sore rescues of all I have and continually suffers exceedingly. Over the course of years and the many things I have suffers and worsen exceedingly and I have been so sick with the many things exceedingly and has many times to many outmost. I only hope, prays and believe that there are something good at the end, but to this point I'm at of all my ends of all those ends and the death to my soul of all my deaths of the many violence suffering and conditions. I'm more than I could beg for donation that can only help me, and I more than I can ever tell enough of all I have suffers and been through and still going throughs, of all I never rest nor could ever be helped, to of all this ends. And to all this end is that I'm grievingly and exhaustively keep feeling about to dies of all my badly violence suffering and many manners of sickness. Lapses and experiences many seizures of deaths. More than crisis and emergency need of so much help and rescues of recovery.

I have a recent urgent debt of something held of also debt, and so can only increasing the more time,  that held me with deep problems and could held me for the worst, I have no home nor bike transport, nor there is public transport in this city island, and I'm exceedingly desperate to proper flat room to my own for all I have, sick and suffers of all my time.  I would like to try now to work as cab driver if possible and recover, that may help me earn daily of all my short daily deaths, and able to earn quickly to work my way out and life, but I have no license and needed paperwork anymore for all their expired. I also in need of simple proper android phone for it, and for just many simple needed things for all needed. I also in need of simple proper laptop, as all my life is in it and the many things I would like and needed to work my life and many positive things or things could only harder and expensive. Then my beginning simple personal needs, and beginning utilities such as clothes and shoes, personal needed basic products, electricity, internet and phone usage. Summing up total I hope to raise $2500 - 4000.  Firstly: Now emergency surviving saving rescues for living & recovery, of Basic food and personal need, proper room and debt, and as well as for my paperwork and android phone for further need and work, and as able to rent bike monthly could only cheaper for all, many and everything.  Secondly : the need for my laptop and considering bike still expensive to rent for expenses and of all the bad times and troubles, than to having buy second one my own, in calculation I'm almost no pay any rent and remain to have amount of value, with could only less decrease compare to rent I never own, and always need to pay other things and troubles, and a simple proper laptop. As I this is broken up and handicapted of some normal functions.

Final thoughts & further more. There are more sorrows and suffering in the unseen than we could ever possibly knows them. I would never know how so much life could be so unfair to many and good people more than they are deserved.  In short of all my experience, like being sent by unknown destiny to the many depth of the world problems and humanity. The pace that are always we all are only help until the many things are far too late and could never be help, or unless they are seeming to worst fall of all the depth and suffers of all manners. The same problems that creates of all the suffering world, crimes and evils, and breaking many good orders of goodness and life into displacements and chaos, and I have suffers of all many depth of them. The sins that we are all missing the mark that has created so many catastrophic damages and unseen cruelty, which are the very causes of all them and could never be help, until they all worst than far too late nor could be reconcile with anything else in the further to comes. The many missing mark and miss understanding that's always awaits ready to fall and it's gigantic climax of Reckonings. With this I present you this video for our remembrance and reckoning, we are all in this together. Please help me!

Барака 1992

If or when I have more than I needed, I would give it to them and sought whose suffers for help. I would like to study many things, and if possible making goodly projects for them and saving many off the bad life, sufferings & sorrows of the world and humanity. Saving one at a time and every opportunity. I also have many things to share and contribute from my experiences, as when I get help and restored back to life and what is right and good enough for me. I just don’t know how my own suffering and sorrows life patches and the many of the world would end, and if this would work. I sincerely more than I could beg of you to please help me, and get back to me soonest one way or another!

All my thanks and prayer!

Print this item

Money to put down for a house
Posted by: jeaniie3 - 01-21-2018, 01:16 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi I'm a mum on benifits I have two young children and my 3 year old has asthma and the house that I'm living in is full of damp and mold which is not helping my sons asthma he's been in and out of hospital through breathing problems ever since we moved here so I need a bond to put down for another house but I haven't got that type of money on benifits please can you help me thank you..                                                                                                      paypal.me/JeanAdams

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

Sad Please.. We need your help..
Posted by: plongfel - 01-20-2018, 08:41 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am starting this fundraiser for my father, he is handicap after an accident at work. He has gone through 8 surgeries on his leg and is struggling financially. He is on bed rest for now, and has two of his young daughters he has to take care of as well. He has been doing all that he could with money he has had saved, but those funds are running low and there is only so much I can do to help.. So please, if you have some spare change, please consider donating. We appreciate it from the bottom of our hearts. Thank you.

Print this item

need small amount of money
Posted by: kai - 01-20-2018, 11:51 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

All i need is a small amount of dollar to re active my bank account. I am afraid they will close my bank account due to no balance. My parents wont help me due to them paying my college fee and i cant go to work because im taking care of my grandma. So im struggling. I need help
paypal.me/levaust is my paypal. All i need is a few dollar. Please help

Print this item