Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 32,606
» Latest member: hammergarlic97
» Forum threads: 8,645
» Forum posts: 9,799

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
sollet wallet
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: Milesbon
59 minutes ago
» Replies: 2
» Views: 428
Каннелюра для мебели
Last Post: Milesbon
4 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 120
For Financial Agricultura...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: Clearlipgloss
5 hours ago
» Replies: 30
» Views: 2,242
Benefits of Using CAT6A M...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: bev10
5 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 158
How did they get my email...
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: Batool
5 hours ago
» Replies: 4
» Views: 12,865
Drugs aorto-iliac culture...
Forum: Other money-making ideas
6 hours ago
» Views: 190
Bolster, clear a evaluati...
7 hours ago
» Replies: 38
» Views: 3,829
Why You Should Consider P...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: Jennifercruz
7 hours ago
» Views: 471
Why snipping tool is not ...
Forum: Comments, Suggestions
Last Post: datarecovee
7 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 19
Navigating In Heterosexua...
Last Post: DevinUnarm
9 hours ago
» Replies: 3
» Views: 114

Need help fast
Posted by: shea1975 - 02-28-2017, 03:37 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I'm a mom of 3 kids looking eviction straight in the eyes. I need $7500 before March 31st or we will be homeless. Please help us

Print this item

Need $100 for rent, food, and antidepressant medication
Posted by: ManofPuzzles - 02-27-2017, 07:45 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

All I need is $100 for food, rent, and my antidepressant medication, without it, I can't function as a human being...I need the funds asap...PLEASE help me! Send money via money gram via walmart to last name Simpkins, and send the information to me at bryan81996@Gmail.com

Print this item

Wink Please please help
Posted by: Single mom - 02-26-2017, 03:00 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Please help. I need a lot of momey. I need emergency surgery,plus behind on bills. Please either donation or a loan. Please help

Print this item

Need money to pay the bank
Posted by: Sergiu - 02-24-2017, 01:22 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi.
I need 1000 fast $ to pay the bank rates, or I am in danger to loose the house just bought 2 years ago .I am a few months late with the paymantes, the bank doesn't want to come to an solution with me.I am in a desperate situation, any help is welcome.I have a few days to pay them.I don't know what to do anymore.
If someone is willing to help me, you can donate to my PayPal link here:

PayPal.Me/MihaiSergiu

Thank you, hope you have a great day!

Print this item

Need help financially
Posted by: Desiree84 - 02-23-2017, 10:51 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am in need of financial help. Im disabled and im trying to keep up with everything. It seems that no matter what I do I keep hitting wall after wall. My financial need is to help me catch up on bills, have food in the house and personal items. I have a 12 year old son and I dont want him to have to see the pressure I have on my face even though he knows im doing all I can to keep our heads above water. If you should be kind to help you can PayPal me at paypal.me/desireeshook. Thank you

Print this item

Rainbow Need Help For birthday Gift
Posted by: LuisDelvillar - 02-21-2017, 07:23 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Im sorry to be a person begging for money but I am in serious need of some cash. My brothers birthday is in a couple days and I don't have the money to buy him a gift he will like so I need money to buy him some clothes as a gift. Heart My paypal account i made is thedomo03@gmail.com thank you the price in all is $87.93

Print this item

Help me recover debt
Posted by: svemylife - 02-20-2017, 11:16 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Our family has had a tough time since my father was under treatment for 6 years and died. To undergo his treatment we had to sell our jewelries and at last we had to borrow money on monthly interest. The amount is so big and I am the only earner hence I could not repay. Please help me to repay the debt  of $10,000/-. God will be always with you. Please write to me at: svemylife@gmail.com
God bless

Print this item

need urgent help for bare necesities (grocery items) for self and family
Posted by: hmarie - 02-16-2017, 09:30 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi everyone,

thank you for taking the time to view my request... I typically would not turn to something such as this to request assistance, but I am stuck in a position where I have no choice. I am desperately searching for 20-30 dollars (or ANYTHING really, it all helps...) today so I  am able to get a few essential items from the grocery store, for myself and family. I do not no what else to do.

thank you for your time and any consideration,

kind regards,

Haley

Print this item

please help me.
Posted by: robert777 - 02-15-2017, 03:16 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am in desperate need of help. I am disabled. And need help. I have no heat in my house. And my roof leaks water every time it rains. If you can please help me. Any amount would help. So I have a safe place to live. And to keep me safe from the elements of the weather. Thank you for reading my post.

Print this item

I need urgent help to find a home
Posted by: loopylee - 02-12-2017, 06:02 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi this is a little emmbarsing as i have always been independent and the last few years due to illness i have gave up work and became long term sick liivng in a 1 room cellar bedsit thats paid for by benefits.
My problem right now is i cant find a way to get a decent home to just live normaly as much as i can due to the deposits asked for by private landlords  im not being greedy im genuinly in a hole i cant get out of any small donations will be 1 step closer to where i need to be this is my first time i have ever used these sites but im sure it will be no harm in trying and would like to thank you in advance for any donations made and for you taking the time to read this and can assure anyone once i reach the goal i will remove my advert.
Thankyou

Print this item