Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 32,603
» Latest member: wristtiger81
» Forum threads: 8,645
» Forum posts: 9,799

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
sollet wallet
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: Milesbon
53 minutes ago
» Replies: 2
» Views: 428
Каннелюра для мебели
Last Post: Milesbon
4 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 120
For Financial Agricultura...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: Clearlipgloss
5 hours ago
» Replies: 30
» Views: 2,242
Benefits of Using CAT6A M...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: bev10
5 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 158
How did they get my email...
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: Batool
5 hours ago
» Replies: 4
» Views: 12,865
Drugs aorto-iliac culture...
Forum: Other money-making ideas
6 hours ago
» Views: 190
Bolster, clear a evaluati...
7 hours ago
» Replies: 38
» Views: 3,829
Why You Should Consider P...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: Jennifercruz
7 hours ago
» Views: 469
Why snipping tool is not ...
Forum: Comments, Suggestions
Last Post: datarecovee
7 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 19
Navigating In Heterosexua...
Last Post: DevinUnarm
9 hours ago
» Replies: 3
» Views: 114

Looking for a small helping hand.
Posted by: Emily93 - 03-14-2017, 04:40 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello y'all, my name is Emily & I am in need of a helping hand. I am a single mother to my 3 year old son & divorced from his father. In the past 3 years my ex husband hasn't even spent an hour with his son along with not putting my son a stable place. I have waited & saved every ounce of everything to prove it but now I need a lawyer. Where I live there are no "free lawyers" to actually represent you. So I am in need of a few pennies to try & buy a local lawyer. Now I'm not the typical mom "oh I hate my ex so I am taking his son" I have given this man over a million chances & even had a court date bad a 1 1/2 ago with no lawyer & my ex begged me to cancel it cause he knows he's in trouble, he owes me $1800 in back by child support, so being nice I cancelled it. Long story short I truly need help & anything is truly appreciated. Here is my PayPal link & if anyone would love to hear me blabber more I'm more then happy to chat Smile thank you everyone.

Print this item

Please help mother of 2 seeking emergency help
Posted by: Gemz14 - 03-13-2017, 07:47 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi
My name is gemma and I am a mother of 2 boys aged 3 and 5. I have just come out of a violent realionship and moved towns. I grew up in the care system so have no family who I can fall back on. 
As I have moved towns and left my partner I have had to make a new cla at the job centre and I am awaiting my benefits, but I have had no money now for 5weeks I'm in urgent need of food for my boys and electric if there is anybody that could help me no matter how small even a loan I would be very grateful.
Thank u for taking your time to read this

Gemma
Xx

Print this item

I need help single mom of a 6 month
Posted by: ashnate56 - 03-13-2017, 03:59 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi im a single mom of a 6 month and im stuck in a rut, i dont have enough money to get my son the things he needs. Would really appericate it if someone could please help me with some money that woukd be amazing

Print this item

I'm so tired.
Posted by: Glenn45040@aol.com - 03-09-2017, 10:53 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I'm 70 years old but I can't retire until I pay off a $70,000 mortgage. It's not likely I will be able to do this before I die. I have been a good person. I would like to be able to have a few years of retirement before I die. Any help will be appreciated. Send money to PayPal.me/glenn45040.  Thank you.

Print this item

Lightbulb Please Help Us Help Ourselves
Posted by: Mums Working Together - 03-09-2017, 03:48 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello  Smile

We are 2 single mothers who are struggling financially and have been doing it tough for quite a few years. We are really struggling to provide for our families. Because we want to be able to earn some money to survive on, we have been looking for work. Unfortunately, we haven't had any success with the job hunting. So we have decided to create our own jobs! We have a Great Business idea that will allow us to make our own money. We were able to pool enough funds together to try out our idea.  And Our ideas has proven to be Successful. We are now trying to raise the much needed funds so we can actually set our Business up and by the equipment and supplies that we need. Since our Business is going to be mostly online we really need to purchase some decent computers And a fair few other Items. If Anyone would be willing to donate any amount of money we will be extremely grateful! 

Please help us help ourselves..

My friend is about to be evicted from her home as her income has declined and she couldn't feed her kids AND pay all the bills on time. 

I run a small animal rescue and shelter and I need to find a way to help me support the animals that are in my care. I have mostly ferrets at the moment. 

My friend and I don't want to just sit back and take money from Centrelink, we don't get enough to survive on those payments. We want to earn our own money but, we need help to do it. 

We would be eternally grateful for any donations made to us! We also believe in paying it forward so, once we start earning money we will be back to help others who are also struggling. 

My PayPal is http://paypal.me/Ellie84

Thankyou for your time.

Print this item

Exclamation Please help to raise money for my mom's treatment.
Posted by: marina - 03-07-2017, 10:25 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello! 

Exclamation Cry Please help to raise money for my mom's treatment. She has breast cancer stage 3. Need the money. Through PayPal 
paypal.me/msergeevnagoncharova

Thank you!!!

Print this item

Save a Woman from Slavery
Posted by: william.w - 03-06-2017, 10:32 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

This is a true story about a beautiful and virtuous woman who will be sold into slavery without your help. Please donate to the cause of saving her at the link below. 

https://www.gofundme.com/save-a-beautifu...om-slavery

[Image: 18691982_1488791328.0747.jpg]

Print this item

Lost house in fire, family living apart
Posted by: Davidarmstrong88 - 03-05-2017, 08:24 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Please help I'm so desperate right now. My family lost our house in a fire and now we are living between our parents houses with our two girls. Our lives are in shambles right now. I have a serious medical condition I've been neglecting to take care of my family. I can't do it alone though, I need help to get us a new home. Here is the link to my GoFundMe page please everything helps http://www.gofundme.com/ngh434jm

Print this item

Please help me & my cat with rent, groceries & medication!!!!!
Posted by: Leannaanicole - 03-04-2017, 06:42 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

A few weeks ago, I lost my full time warehouse job & am hoping someone with a kind heart can help me out. It is VERY hard to find a job that payed like mine did. I live alone in an apartment with my cat, Dakota, who has hyperthyroidism & needs his medication which now I can no longer afford.

I am only asking for money for this month to be able to get my cat's medication, pay for rent & have some money for groceries so only about $1000. I am hoping by then to have found another job. I am scared to lose my apartment.  Anything would be much appreciated. Thank you!!!!! 

PayPal.me/Leanna902

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

Help my kid study and live with a smile on her face
Posted by: linadalal2017 - 03-02-2017, 12:35 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am full of debts from 2010 up to now aproximatly 5000 $

I have done 2 accidents in 2016 and since then my health went down.
My head most of time hurt me and I can not stay at work. I work only
one month Then I am obliged to leave the job.

I am full of debts from 2010 up to now aproximatly 5000 $
I should pay the rent on the 6th of this month, bills of water 
and electricity,the baby sitter who ows me a lot of money,school
for my daughter,buy books  for her, 

I don't have even money to feed her, or take her to the doctor,
she has been ill in her teeths for months and her eyes, I bought 
only medicines.But she needs to go to the doctor.

It would be so kind of you if you give me a little help

Help me using my PayPal.Me link: 
paypal.me/mibnzaid 

to keep my kid happy and buy her all that she needs

and thank to all of you guys and ladies
I hope you a great day.

Print this item