Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 32,676
» Latest member: trainweeder71
» Forum threads: 8,645
» Forum posts: 9,801

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
For Financial Agricultura...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: PrimeGlowBerry
41 minutes ago
» Replies: 31
» Views: 2,253
Плинтус для мебели стен
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: Milesbon
1 hour ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 64
sollet wallet
3 hours ago
» Replies: 2
» Views: 428
Каннелюра для мебели
6 hours ago
» Views: 120
Benefits of Using CAT6A M...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: bev10
7 hours ago
» Views: 160
How did they get my email...
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: Batool
7 hours ago
» Replies: 4
» Views: 12,866
Drugs aorto-iliac culture...
Forum: Other money-making ideas
8 hours ago
» Views: 190
Bolster, clear a evaluati...
9 hours ago
» Replies: 38
» Views: 3,833
Why You Should Consider P...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: Jennifercruz
9 hours ago
» Views: 473
Why snipping tool is not ...
Forum: Comments, Suggestions
Last Post: datarecovee
9 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 22

Photo RAISING FUND FOR AN OPERATION ON MAY 23, 2017
Posted by: beakutch - 03-26-2017, 06:18 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello everyone!

I've been on different websites today, trying my luck to raise funds for a gastric pull up operation. I have an 8am-5pm job and a part time online typist and can't seriously raise enough for our little angel's operation.

I needed to raise $20,500 more for the second series of operation of one of our kids in the orphanage, Michael. I already pledge $200 and another $2300 was pledged by a local government unit. Michael is also suffering from down-syndrome and already had his first operation last June 20, 2016. His second operation is now scheduled on May 23, 2017 but we still dont have the ample money to cover for his medical expenses.

The orphanage is also supporting 8 more children with special needs so it's kinda hard for us to shoulder all the expenses. Im asking for a little help, hoping you could pledge a little for Michael's operation. We are already running out of time and we're all doing our best to raise the money for him.

You can send your donations at my Paypal account (which is the easiest avenue): adybusiness12@gmail.com

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

please save us
Posted by: lesley - 03-23-2017, 05:14 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi, i am looking for help to re decorate my home and to try and keep my family together, i have lived in the same place for over 12 years, yet i still have no carpets and the walls need painting at the very least, i have black mould that i want to get rid of, but all my attempts have failed so i need to get it done professionally, because the people who own the place i rent have not been bothered about this fact at all, i have requested help for the last years for it, they fail to do anything and tell me just to use neat bleach, i do but it dosen't get rid of it perminantly, they did however sort out some of the rotted wall in our back room, but because it took them so long the damp and black mould set in. my furniture is all second hand and i have had it as long as i have lived in this address, i also have to bleach most of my furniture due to mould particles, this may seem a simple thing to sort out normally but i honestly have no spare income to get any of it accomplished,       
It was 2005 when we first moved into this property, and previous to moving here i had been made homeless for 3 and half years just sleeping in bus stops or where ever i could get my head down at the time, my children got split up and put in to temp foster homes as the relationship i left that made me homeless in the first place was a very violent one and i could not leave them with their father because of my fear that he would hurt them if he couldn't hurt me.
So when the time came that i got this place and i could be a mother again i have put everything i can into my children and my home but i still can not manage it right now, i have multiple sclorosis and fibromyalgia but refuse to take state sick pay for this, but my failure to so has left me in a very desperate situation now, as whatever money  i do get barely buys the months gas, electric and food shop and clothes we all need, my kids do have all the love in world, but in the society of today i know they need a lot more than just knowing they are loved.    
I try to get local work, but it depends on my medical situation if i can do it at the time,       
i just want my children to be happy and i need us to try and live as comfortable as possible, i feel very bad when my kids have brought home friends as i have no luxuries that other people do, we have an old tv but no live air channels, we are still all watching the same dvd's that we have been watching for the last 12 years on the same old dvd player, and i don't want them to feel ashamed when they bring home friends, but i know they do, they always say they are not but i know different, yes i can offer a warm drink and a biscuit, but this is nothing like to what others can do,
The other thing is that i have a soft spot for cats, so any abandoned or mistreat ones locally always get brought to me to look after, i have 8 at the moment down from 18, which means anything spare i might have gets spent on the cats food, litter, flea stuff, wormer stuff, neautering if they have needed it as i can not see them suffer and starve or get abused, so they get better treatment than i do, i do rehome some of these cats, but i never ask for money for them, i just make sure the homes i send them too are loving ones that i know so i can keep my eye on their progress. for the cats i would like to convert my shed in to an heated cat home with proper cat beds and scratch posts and everything they need to be comfortable, so they can roam inbetween the house and the shed at their own will and not have to feel so bundled up together all the time as they do now.
The last time i even took an holiday was 1999, which means some of my children never been on holiday, they have days out on school trips, and some days out as a family, but no holidays like all the other children their ages have, one of them has, but this was just as i became homeless and she was only 4 at the time! this however is not at the top of our needs, i guess i'm just moaning now, but my lord it would be nice even just for a couple of days.
It might be evident that i have never done this before, but please help us, i feel this is a last hope attempt at ever managing to get our lives sorted out, if anyone would be kind enough to help me try and make our home more friendly please anything you can afford to give will be more than appreciated,  
paypal.me/fletcher360

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

Please help me get home!!!
Posted by: Thepeen - 03-22-2017, 06:33 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Help I am stranded in Colorado and need assistance to get home to Austin. I need to come up with $400 ASAP.

Print this item

Hard Worker Needs to Pay April Rent!
Posted by: noreenlee - 03-22-2017, 08:33 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello!  Shifts were cut and then the layoff letter came, at a really bad time.  I am interviewing for a new job, but in the meanwhile, I don't qualify for UI and I need $800 for rent asap.  I am an middle aged woman with no family, living with two older Polish women who urgently need my rent!  Any help will be appreciated.

Print this item

Disabled mom and son in need of bill money
Posted by: Phyllispc35 - 03-22-2017, 12:06 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi my name is phyllis and my son is darius and we are both disabled and still waiting to recieve checks.however the bills are not waiting so we are in desperate need of money fast.please help us.my son is 7 years old with add and borderline intellectual functionomg and also seizures.i have epilespy and m.s among other Neuro conditions.ive tried everything to keep my head above water so please help us and you would make a mom and child's day thank you. paypal.me/PhyllisCoates

Print this item

Heart Re-tread laid off, Desperately Needs $200-800 for Rent
Posted by: noreenlee - 03-20-2017, 08:05 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - Replies (2)

Hello.  Thank you for caring since 1985, I have supported myself and many pets who lived to ripe old ages.  My family of origin was small and dysfunctional with incest and alcoholism, so I don't really have anyone.  After a long career, I was laid off in 2007 and am getting laid off again from a hospital now.  The landlady rightfully has breathed down my neck, but this layoff is bad just like the one in 2007.  I only have $200, and I don't qualify for benefits as far as I have been able to verify.  I love to work, even though I can't work 40 hours.  I have supported my 17-year old cat for 15 years.  I need rent money to keep this elderly cat and me together until I get hired.  I am afraid of homelessness because our area has no shelter. I would likely die of the elements, because of poor circulation due to several medical conditions, some of which are injury-related at a time when Obamacare did not exist and I wasn't able to do Cobra health insurance.  This isn't to complain, it's just that I am more fragile than when I was young.  I used to take care of an acre and have been through 13 floods.... so I'm used to toughing it, but am not as healthy as I used to be.  I am a graduate of the University of Washington and The Evergreen State College, having studied humanities, legal research methods, business administration, and library science.  I graduated from Mountain View High School in Vancouver, WA.  I have volunteered for 2 homeless shelters in my life, as well as the county watershed committee. I also volunteered for dog rescue, including being a foster home for Bullseye Dog Rescue.  I also volunteered for community radio, community theater, and for a community college computer recycling program.  When I was young, I volunteered a year for the State Patrol.  Any help would be appreciated.  I started working as a child, from berry picking to weekly paper routes, to daily paper routes, to child care, to working in cinemas after school. I love to work, but many jobs have been off-shored.  I owe the landlady (an older woman supporting her mother to some extent) $200 from last week, and $200 more to finish my deposit.  April 1, I need $600 for rent.  And here public transportation is just as expensive as driving, at a time when my 1993 Nissan Altima engine sounds very rough.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you for your time.

Print this item

Please help with debts from exwife :(
Posted by: Drachenfein - 03-19-2017, 10:46 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - Replies (2)

Hello.

My name is Daniel. 

First of all, I apologize for my English. I’m not using it very often. Nowadays I have financial troubles, and I wanted ask you for help and good heart, those of you who want to help, even with 1$. In 2010 I had a wife, but after 3 years of this I decided to end it. She only wanted my money, and didn’t give anything from her (like help in home with cleaning, or things like that). I’ve helped her twice to find a work, but she didn’t want to work and was stealing money. She left me with debts. In 2016 I have a car accident, and it was crushed, and I needed new, because I have to work. Now I’m trying to fix my life, but it’s hard. In my job cut salary. From 700$/ it’s 3000 polish zlotych to 350$/1500 pln. Now I need 19.593$ to pay my debts. I can’t handle it alone. Debts cost me almost all my salary, so I can’t even live by myself. I want to have family, and live normally.
My friends hold me still, but I don’t know how much longer I can stay.
Now I’m selling all my hobbies things like figures from Warhammer, or card’s from Magic the gathering, so I can have something to live. So I’m asking you, for help. If someone can give 1$ I will be grateful. If you want to talk with me or know more text to me at brainscan@poczta.onet.pl It’s very embarrassing for me, but it’s my only hope. I can help you with good word, and advice. I’m creative on high level my friend’s can prove that, so i can create some technical solutions for someone. 

God Bless all of You, even if you can’t or don’t want donate.

paypal.me/DZacharczuk
https://www.paypal.me/DZacharczuk

Print this item

Heart $175 to $800 for Landlady, Active Job Search
Posted by: noreenlee - 03-18-2017, 12:33 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - Replies (2)

Hello, Thank you for your time.  I am just a step away from a job!  I can feel it!  I was laid off a few weeks ago, with only $250 to my name.  Here is the back story:

In 2006, I stopped drinking alcohol without too much drama.  I kept my long-time career job.
In 2007, I was laid off.  I was not able to do COBRA health insurance, but I had some unemployment & did job search.
In 2007, after the lay off, I cashed out the 401K's I had contributed to.  Then I sold my rental & the proceeds brought my other home current so I could stay.  
In 2009, I suffered an uninsured electrical injury which damaged my heart and pancreas. My disability claim did not get approved.  I searched for jobs & collected.
In 2010, I dreamed angels worked on my heart (your guess is as good as mine), and I regained some strength.
In 2011, I was stronger, so I went back to college for retraining.  I had good grades/internships, but no paycheck.  I lived off new student loans.
In 2012, my residence was well into the foreclosure process so I moved to Seattle's urban area for a job.  Dry ice was stored in the workplace & my heart was not strong enough to cope with it because of the 2009 injury I had.  Other employees struggled too, though, & filed complaints.  The company did not want to fix the ventilation.  Reporting it to L&I would not immediately help me, I was gasping during shifts & having partial anaphylaxis on half my throat for some weird reason.,l so I resigned.
In 2012, I discovered Obamacare & got some diagnoses for my heart, lungs & my blood sugar conditions.
In 2012, I worked as much as possible & each year my income and strength has improved.  But it has been hand-to-mouth & over the years, I have lost almost everything.  I managed to keep my 4 elderly, long-term cats & dog until they all became very old, which is a miracle in itself.
In 2012, I had another dream that angels said that another heart surgery (your guess is as good as mine) had been a success.  My edema started to go away.

Since then, I have supported myself.  Disability had denied me through all the appeals.  I continued to support myself & also had a compassionate landlady who I owe $2000.  I received $2500 help over the years from a relative who I would like to repay.

Fast forward to 2017.  I have re-gained cardiac strength enough to work substantial hours like before my injury, but an unexpected layoff came with no notice and I only have $200 to my name.  I've asked my mothers & 2 brothers for help, but they are not able to. My family of origin was very dysfunctional & I wasn't surprised they could not help.  My new landlady is breathing down my neck for the rest of my deposit, & April is almost here too.

Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you again.

Print this item

Sad Please help us with financial problems
Posted by: DLS2000 - 03-15-2017, 11:53 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I currently live with my Nana and my boyfriend lives with us. My Nana is on disability so she's unable to work, and my boyfriend works a measly weekend job as a dishwasher. I need help paying for my school tuition which is only $50 a month. We have many bills that are probably over $1000 every month and we only get $700 income for all 3 of us. We barely have any food, we use space heaters in the winter because we don't have our gas on which makes our electricity bill $500 or more each month. We have a dog and cat and we need to buy them food and cat litter. We're barely getting by and we could use as much help as we can get. The rest of my family takes money from us to buy themselves alcohol and food but never pays us back. So please, I am literally begging you to send in some money to my PayPal so we can survive. Please send the money to > PayPal.me/Dilauda < any amount will help drastically. Thank you so much

Print this item

Please help, I'm at the end of my rope.
Posted by: Jetskiwidow - 03-15-2017, 09:33 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi, my husband broke his Tibia while at work on 12/30/15 and was out of work until 5/1/16 with no pay(workers comp denied him). I ruptured a disc in my back 11/16 and just came back to work today (I've worked with disabled adults for the last 10 yrs) We are always right on the cusp of getting a good financial footing then something happens and throws us right back into desperation. We couldn't pay for our car insurance or our car payments and are on the verge of repo. Any help would be extremely appreciated.

Print this item