Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 27,279
» Latest member: harisxnkr
» Forum threads: 8,154
» Forum posts: 9,251

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Harry Peterson wants a tr...
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: FrankGRILT
3 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 2,488
зажигалка ижевск отзывы
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: AnthonyUnize
11 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 17
проектирование частных до...
Last Post: Williamneugh
11 hours ago
» Views: 16
проекты одноэтажных домов...
Last Post: PedroGep
Yesterday, 07:59 PM
» Views: 15
стриптиз женский
Last Post: AnthonyUnize
Yesterday, 06:19 PM
» Views: 16
not working
Last Post: Robertler
Yesterday, 02:25 PM
» Views: 20
сертификат упор железнодо...
Last Post: ThurmanAvell
Yesterday, 10:22 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 131
Success?
Forum: Comments, Suggestions
Last Post: suvarnavedawellness
Yesterday, 10:19 AM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 30,732
Bolster, clear a evaluati...
Last Post: JamesWhara
Yesterday, 10:01 AM
» Replies: 37
» Views: 1,397
доска пола шпунтованная и...
Last Post: DanielGof
Yesterday, 09:43 AM
» Views: 24

I'm sorry, but I need help.
Posted by: keephopealive - 04-02-2018, 03:55 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Things haven't been going so well for me.  I lost my job due to health reasons, the only reason I'm not homeless is because my amazing parents took me in, but I've been a strain on their resources.  My car has had so many problems lately and what work on it I could do to fix a problem and save money I've done.  I've hit rock bottom and am now tunneling through the bedrock, or so it seems.  I've never done this before but I just can't see any other options.  Any kindness would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart and god bless you.

paypal.me/cdavisjr222

Print this item

quitting smoking
Posted by: fonzie.a - 04-02-2018, 01:58 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

hi, im trying to quit smoking, by buying a vape, but they can be expensive and i dont make as much money right now. would like a bit of help. any questions let me know, thank you. paypal me: paypal.me/fonizeee

i made an earlier post dont know if it went through so i made this one too

Print this item

no more smoke
Posted by: fonzie.a - 04-02-2018, 01:54 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

hoping to buy a vape so i can stop smoking, i heard it can help, but they can be expensive, looking to get something cheap but dont make much money, i spend a lot of free time doing online surveys to make money but they dont help much or at all, thank you, if you have questions or anything let me know. 

paypal me link: paypal.me/fonizeee

Print this item

HelP ME URGENT
Posted by: whista - 04-01-2018, 06:28 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I REALLY NEED 1500$ to pay my rent please help every dollar is important. Thank you in advance

PayPal.Me/whista

Print this item

Please? It's my very last option.
Posted by: artemiss - 04-01-2018, 02:59 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi! I'm a chemical engineering student. Currently, I'm finishing bachelor in Bosnia and Herzegovina, which I enrolled in because of the lack of funds for studying abroad. Now, my greatest wish is to start my master studies and research abroad, but again, financial problems are making it impossible. I have managed to earn more than a half of the starting price, but the problem is that I'm running out of time. 
Right now, I'm in a debt which needs to be payed off in a few days and I've run out of options and ways to earn anything more. So please, if there is someone to help me kick off and start living money-stress-free life, do it on https://www.paypal.me/artemiss4
I hope that there are some people over here willing to make an effort an help me to start making my dreams come true.
Thank you!
https://www.paypal.me/artemiss4
https://www.paypal.me/artemiss4
P.S. Right now, I need no more than 200$

Print this item

Please, I need some help
Posted by: aeveress - 04-01-2018, 09:32 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello there. I have never been one to ask for help but I am desperate. I work 2 jobs and have been saving money, but my father passed away. He was a good man, but never saved and worked all his life just to get by. Funeral expenses are insanely expensive and something I had never planned for. The rest of my family is not well off, but they are helping as much as they can. My father, my family and I would be so appreciative of any help you can provide. Thank you. 
paypal.me/aeveress

Print this item

Need Money For Schol
Posted by: christigmc - 04-01-2018, 06:00 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I got kicked out of school. I was working on my MBA at Cal State Fullerton. I had a very tough semester. My dad got diagnosed with leukemia just before the semester started. My husband lost his job. But found another one 400 miles away. We had to sell our house. I temporarily moved in with my in laws. Instead of driving 30 minutes to get to school I was driving 90 minutes to get to school. I was going to school, working and living in 3 separate counties. The stress eventually got to me and midway during the semester I collapsed at work from dizziness caused by exhaustion. This also resulted in a D in one of my classes that got me disqualified. The school says I can reapply after a year but there is no guarantee of readmission. I only had a year and a half left and I am determined to get my degree. 

In order to have a chance at getting readmitted I need to take classes through the extension center. I have 3 classes planned. However I can’t get financial aid. I need help to pay for my tuition. Any amount is appreciated and I thank you ahead of time.

Print this item

Debt consolidation - Payback in 7 months
Posted by: DanielHaokip - 03-31-2018, 12:44 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi everyone,

I hope this request find you in good health and thank you for taking the time to read it. So,
I lost my job 4 months back and got into a debt of $6000 with a loan shark at 20% monthly incremental. I have new job starting next week but I can't get a legitimate loan until 6 months into the job. So, please help me pay off this debt and I promise to pay it back in 7 months at the same interest rate but non-incremental. Whatever happens this month will be a huge deciding factor for my daughter's future. Please help me shape my daughter's future.

Sincerely,
Daniel H.

Print this item

Debt consolidation - Payback in 7 months
Posted by: DanielHaokip - 03-31-2018, 10:47 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi everyone,

I have been laid off from my previous job 4 months ago and I ended up getting into a debt of $6000 at rate of 20% incremental to the principal. I have got a new job that I will be starting next week but I can't get a legitimate loan until 6 months into the job. I have a 20 months old daughter and I promise to pay back the money at the same rate in 7 months but non-incremental. Whatever happens this month will be a life changing factor for me and my daughter's future. So, please help me fellow human beings. You can donate at PayPal.me/DnaielH. (It is spelled correctly. I think I goofed up while signing up with PayPal).

Sincerely,
Daniel H.

Print this item

Thumbs Up SIMPLE KNOCK DOWN HOUSE FOR MY HOMELESS LIFE
Posted by: Willyam.alexandre - 03-31-2018, 05:36 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hallo Everyone,

Greetings from Indonesia, please let me introduce myself.
My name is Willy, people call me Will, I'm a 27 y.o farmer and Homeless, my family are poor, lately they help to get a small land and i wish by this month i will have my own roof above my head. All i need now is $400 to buy woods to build a simple knock down wood house.

Please help me... you can send the money via paypal : willyam.alexandre1@gmail.com

Thank You Very Much

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item