Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 27,279
» Latest member: harisxnkr
» Forum threads: 8,154
» Forum posts: 9,251

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Harry Peterson wants a tr...
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: FrankGRILT
3 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 2,488
зажигалка ижевск отзывы
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: AnthonyUnize
11 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 17
проектирование частных до...
Last Post: Williamneugh
11 hours ago
» Views: 16
проекты одноэтажных домов...
Last Post: PedroGep
Yesterday, 07:59 PM
» Views: 15
стриптиз женский
Last Post: AnthonyUnize
Yesterday, 06:19 PM
» Views: 16
not working
Last Post: Robertler
Yesterday, 02:25 PM
» Views: 20
сертификат упор железнодо...
Last Post: ThurmanAvell
Yesterday, 10:22 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 131
Success?
Forum: Comments, Suggestions
Last Post: suvarnavedawellness
Yesterday, 10:19 AM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 30,732
Bolster, clear a evaluati...
Last Post: JamesWhara
Yesterday, 10:01 AM
» Replies: 37
» Views: 1,397
доска пола шпунтованная и...
Last Post: DanielGof
Yesterday, 09:43 AM
» Views: 24

Help me send my hardworking parents on special holidays
Posted by: governor - 03-29-2018, 11:44 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I'm a student from Poland, studying in the UK. My parents sent me here to get better education, but right now they are struggling with covering my expenses. For once, I'd like to make something good for them and send them on special holidays as a show of appreciation for their hard work, but I'm barely keeping up by myself.

That is why I would love to ask you for any donations that would help me give him something special in return for everything they've done for me.

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)]paypal.me/PeterGovernor

Any help will be greatly appreciated![/color]

Print this item

I have cancer and need help paying my rent
Posted by: Reneewal - 03-29-2018, 06:27 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Last month I was diagnosed with cancer. With multiple surgeries and treatments I had to take an extended unknown time off of work. Time off plusnall of my medics bills has left me unable to pay for my rent. I’m so scared I’m going to be homeless. They are threatening to evict me if I don’t pay because I’m 2 months behind. Anything helps! PayPal.Me/reneewal

Print this item

Home repair
Posted by: uavlostfan - 03-29-2018, 11:38 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello, my wife and i need money to repair our home.  Our dishwasher went out, which wouldnt be an issue but between 3 kids and homeschool and working overnights doing the dishes by hand is a problem of time. 
We are also down a bathroom, our tub is cracked and needs to be replaced.  It just leaks down to the subfloor and I cant repair it.  It becomes an issue when we are all trying to share a bathroom at all times of the day.  It is also an issue when we have family stay over.
I appreciate people considering this, I am not asking for much, just 2000 dollars to get this repaired.  I am just doing the best I can with what little i have.   my paypal is paypal.me/DanielCardenas457

Print this item

Desperately Need Car
Posted by: SMoses779 - 03-28-2018, 04:33 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

My name is Sharon truly need a car.I am hoping to get some donations so I will be able to buy a used but reliable car.Please help me if you can ~ God Bless & Many Thanks 
paypal.me/SMoses779

Print this item

Heart Education continuation
Posted by: Gabrielpeaceman - 03-28-2018, 04:15 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I need financial help to continue my education.

Print this item

Moving, bills and buying home
Posted by: Chrisdow75 - 03-28-2018, 01:02 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi my name is Christian currently I live in Tampa FL but my family and I are moving to Utah in the next few months. We need some help with some expenses. I am looking at about $5,000. If anyone can help, even a little that would be great.

Print this item

Looking at Funds to Obtain Archive Documents
Posted by: virtualhunterston - 03-27-2018, 08:38 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am trying to raise £2000 to obtain copies of archive documents from Historic Environment Scotland (RCAHMS) pertaining to Hunterston Castle and House which has 900 years of history between them.

The documents are architectural drawings relating to the alterations done at the Castle and House between 1903 and 1920  and each drawing has been priced at £18.23+vat each and there are 104 of them.

I was born and brought up at Hunterston and am the person that created the Virtual Hunterston websites, over 6 websites that cover every aspect of Hunterston and its history.

The main websites are as follows:
Virtual Hunterston http://virtual.hunterston.eu
Hunterston House http://www.hunterston.house
Hunterston Castle http://www.hunterstoncastle.uk
Hunterston Coal Terminal http://port.hunterston.eu
Hunterston A Story http://power.hunterston.eu/a
The Maureen Alpha Story http://oilrig.hunterston.eu

The drawings are to gain a full understanding of what was added to and also removed at Hunterston between the period of 1903 and 1920 which these all relate to. The information from them will be processed and a full understanding will be explained via the above websites for all to view and keep history alive.

I am just a single individual who is passionate about the area and not asked anyone for any help before so this is all new to me and its something I am not in a financial position to do so looking at alternative funding options to obtain these archives from the vultures that are goverment.

I hope you can help

Thanks

http://paypal.me/virtualhunterston

Print this item

Need money desperately To get car fixed.
Posted by: Tcbeggar26 - 03-27-2018, 02:59 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hey YI need the sum of $700 to be sent to me by Paypal ASAP. I normally wouldn’t do something like this, but I have to pay to get my car out of the shop and as you know, car repairs don’t come cheap. Please send it to Paypal.me/tbone26. I will greatly appreciate it any and all you can donate to me.

Print this item

Please help. I'm 18 and homeless. Thank you
Posted by: 123 - 03-26-2018, 06:07 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Basically there was a relationship breakdown where I was kicked out. I had nowhere to go so ended up spending my savings on a Travelodge. Then I was on the streets for a while. Now I have temporary accommodation but don't have long here, so any donations would be much appreciated so I can afford to pay for the bond and deposit on a property. I also have a minimum wage paying job but cannot afford moving in due to having to pay for the temporary accommodation and being on a zero hours contract. Any help and/or donations would be highly appreciated. Thank you. Please donate to PayPal.Me/luke614

Print this item

Star Help Poor Students of primary school Shiksha Mandir
Posted by: Aryan Tiwari - 03-26-2018, 10:22 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Our school was established in one of the most backward area in India.  And the building was old and made from primary technique due to which it  could not able to manage small land tremor and fall. All kids will  remain education less if we won't be able to give them education and  place. They are too poor and we use to provide the education with zero  fee which was a charity. We need 35000$ to rebuild our school. Please help us as soon as possible with all way  you can. We have to start our new session from 1st may 2018. Please  help. Please mail us for further details at shikshamandir81@gmail.com
you can help us by donating us any some of money on our paypal link given below
paypal.me/ShikshaMandir

Print this item