Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 27,275
» Latest member: AnnViNed
» Forum threads: 8,154
» Forum posts: 9,251

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Harry Peterson wants a tr...
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: FrankGRILT
1 hour ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 2,488
зажигалка ижевск отзывы
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: AnthonyUnize
9 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15
проектирование частных до...
Last Post: Williamneugh
9 hours ago
» Views: 14
проекты одноэтажных домов...
Last Post: PedroGep
10 hours ago
» Views: 12
стриптиз женский
Last Post: AnthonyUnize
11 hours ago
» Views: 16
not working
Last Post: Robertler
Yesterday, 02:25 PM
» Views: 20
сертификат упор железнодо...
Last Post: ThurmanAvell
Yesterday, 10:22 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 130
Success?
Forum: Comments, Suggestions
Last Post: suvarnavedawellness
Yesterday, 10:19 AM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 30,730
Bolster, clear a evaluati...
Last Post: JamesWhara
Yesterday, 10:01 AM
» Replies: 37
» Views: 1,390
доска пола шпунтованная и...
Last Post: DanielGof
Yesterday, 09:43 AM
» Views: 24

Need help paying off a bill
Posted by: cdray12 - 04-09-2018, 01:09 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi! I'm a student and currently unemployed. I cancelled service with Verizon but now I have a $206 bill to pay. I've slowly started paying off, so I'm at $160, but as I pay for transportation to school my funds have been low. Any help is appreciated!

https://www.paypal.me/CDrayton
https://cash.me/$CandiceDr

Print this item

Please help me
Posted by: JeepWrangler - 04-08-2018, 03:28 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I’m in the early stages of starting my own boutique, and need help funding it. I want to own my own business and I know it can be successful. My goal is to own my own boutique. I currently sell items on a variety of selling platforms online, but I want to take the next steps and work towards having a actual location within my home town. If you’d like to help me achieve my goal I thank you ? 

https://paypal.me/pools/c/83ny1DeE46

Print this item

Help me follow my dreams
Posted by: JeepWrangler - 04-08-2018, 03:19 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I’m in the early stages of starting my own boutique, and need help funding it. I want to own my own business and I know it can be successful. My goal is to own my own boutique. I currently sell items on a variety of selling platforms online, but I want to take the next steps and work towards having a actual location within my home town. If you’d like to help me achieve my goal I thank you ? 

Print this item

Help me follow my dreams.
Posted by: JeepWrangler - 04-08-2018, 03:17 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Print this item

Needing financial assistance please
Posted by: Saskelton - 04-08-2018, 12:36 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello to all who take the time to read this. I am in a situation where I am seeking financial help assist and it has caused me a tremendous amount of stress and anxiety. I am seeking the help for legal fees and to get back on my feet. I am currently behind on my payments and I am fearing what may happen, from what I am told I have a very good court appointed lawyer and I really do not want to lose her. I currently stay with my husband at his father's home because of no other place to go and he has been pressuring us to move out soon which is adding to my stress. I won't put an amount of how much I need because I feel like with a big solid number it would be intimadating so I will simply say anything anyone could offer would be a huge blessing because as the saying goes "something is better than nothing" thanks again and have a wonderful day

Please message me if you can help

Print this item

For My Son
Posted by: Qippiq - 04-08-2018, 08:59 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello, my sons birthday is coming up soon, and I don't have enough money to buy him a good gift. I don't want to make him upset because he wont be getting a gift for his birthday. My son means the world to me... I just want to make his face smile. I'm having a hard time right now, I could use some cash.

paypal.me/qippiq/25

Print this item

Help.
Posted by: Qippiq - 04-08-2018, 08:55 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I'm trying to buy a gift for my son for his birthday and I simply don't have enough money. His birthday is coming up real soon (April 18th), and he really wants this cool toy car... I'm in so much debt, I'm basically on the verge of going homeless. I don't want to disappoint him, he means the world to me.... please.... I just want to make my son smile for his birthday because of the things that have happened to our family. It would mean so much, thanks.

paypal.me/qippiq/25

Print this item

Earn Money
Posted by: 1stincome source - 04-08-2018, 01:10 AM - Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home - Replies (1)

Make money online with our affiliate marketing network excellent opportunity to earn residual income. See website for detail.

» 1stincomesource.com

Print this item

Need surgery
Posted by: Ironmanhiggs - 04-07-2018, 05:35 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello everyone. I am a father of 3 kids who is in need of knee surgery from a torn miniscus. The recovery would be 2 months and thats not possible for me to be off work with no income. Im just looking for some money to survive on to get the surgery done and get back on my feet. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

Print this item

Sister lost without her brother
Posted by: CutieJas322 - 04-07-2018, 01:23 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I'm not sure if my first thread is up or not. I just recently lost my brother a few weeks ago and now I'm taking care of my previous nephew. I'm all he has and I have nothing for him. I'm completely broke and am about to get evicted in a few weeks. This has never happened to me before but I had to put all my money on my brothers funeral. Someone please help us. ?

PayPal.me/pjg2

Print this item