Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 23,874
» Latest member: JoshuaNub
» Forum threads: 6,968
» Forum posts: 7,901

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Help needed!!
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: Anna51Ki
Less than 1 minute ago
» Replies: 3
» Views: 2,133
Suonerie di film storici:...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: juakdiuarua
11 minutes ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
9-mesityl-10-methylacridi...
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: donaldjohn
47 minutes ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 12
Is it possible to store a...
Last Post: Jeremyanype
50 minutes ago
» Views: 1
Download keplr;Turkhit.tv...
Last Post: Jeremyanype
1 hour ago
» Views: 3
Turkhit.tv - смотреть тур...
Last Post: JeffreyLoape
1 hour ago
» Views: 5
Adobe Photoshop CC 2022 F...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: iamrick9211
2 hours ago
» Views: 17
Die Psychologie der Musik...
Forum: Comments, Suggestions
Last Post: Jasmeen
4 hours ago
» Views: 16
localbitcoins reviews
Last Post: Davidhef
4 hours ago
» Views: 9
Elevate Your Health with ...
Last Post: donaldjohn
5 hours ago
» Views: 11

Need just a little bit of money for an HP laptop
Posted by: BonusRoundz999 - 02-06-2021, 01:31 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

http://www.plumfund.com/birthday-fund/need-a-new-hp-laptop-for-girlfriend

Print this item

out of work.
Posted by: ladyfry - 02-04-2021, 11:46 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Obviously during this pandemic everyone is having a very difficult time getting the bills paid. been out of work for a spell now. have no money left. i tried clickworker and mturk amazon for easy money, they both rejected my application...... l would would love any help!! Thank you

https://paypal.me/ladyhera?locale.x=en_US

Print this item

Heart Funds for advice..
Posted by: sjang1 - 02-04-2021, 10:36 PM - Forum: Chit chat - No Replies

Hello I'm trying to find someone who wants to help a girl like me. I'm an awesome listener and have a college course in psych.. I also do photographs of your request.. I need something and chances are you do too.. Let's build a friendship and help each other out...

Print this item

Wink Help me and I'll help you.
Posted by: sjang1 - 02-04-2021, 08:03 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello I am trying to earn some money for school tuition. I'm a great listener and would love to build a friendship. I'll listen to anything you have to say and help in anyway possible. I also take great photos . I've had lots of people request pics for donations. If there's anything you want to talk about or maybe you just need a nice listener. Don't be afraid to ask!! I'm here for you... Heart Tongue

Print this item

Im hungry :(
Posted by: Samsam70 - 02-04-2021, 06:12 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Can someone cashapp me $20 I would really appreciate it 
$fluffy713

Print this item

In help
Posted by: Samsam70 - 02-03-2021, 07:49 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Anyone who can hook me up with a 100, would be much appreciated, pls hmu

Print this item

How much does it cost to import a car to the US?
Posted by: arko2 - 02-03-2021, 02:03 PM - Forum: Chit chat - Replies (2)

I need help.

Print this item

Please i need help
Posted by: Mammy851 - 02-02-2021, 06:01 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi I have been on here a week and I see my story dont hit home for any1 to help but its all I have im been honest its for me and my kids to get back on our feet Im so financially desperate for help I cant catch up or get a break I have exhausted all angle before coming on and asking strangers for help we have all been down and In the gutters before I have asked all I can and who I can for help and im asking just for this 1 time I honest cant pay all the bills on my own as im so behind im paying this weeks as its all I have there all catching up and my family are just struggling and need help if any1 at all can help me I will be forever grateful to you and your family and I will pay it forward the reality of my situation is my car is now gone bank and credit union are asking for money im sorry for asking you for help but im on my last legs with these bills and no way out out thanks to whoever can help me I really appreciate it 

https://www.paypal.me/IMorey987

Print this item

Bosch Fridge Nightmare - any advice?
Posted by: arko2 - 02-02-2021, 09:43 AM - Forum: Chit chat - No Replies

We have had a Bosch Linea Series B22CS50SN for less than 3 years, and it was working fine. Last month, the freezer was running a little warm, keeping most items frozen, besides popcicles and ice cream, and making ice slowly.
We contacted bosch, and they gave me a list of authorized repair places. I had one come out, he said it was fine, just cleaned in the back and charged $133.
The whole unit stopped working it seems as soon as he left. We had to throw out a lot of food, and shove what was salvageable in our small basement fridge.
They came out a 2nd time and said it was a circuit board, which the part would be covered by warranty (not the labor). They said the compressor was fine.
A week and a half later, they came to install the new circuit board, and that didn't fix it. He ordered a 2nd circuit board (he said there were 3 total).
They came out today to install the 2nd circuit board, and not surprisingly, it didn't fix anything. He said before he put it in that my new charges would be $230 for labor. He didn't mention the charges after he failed to fix it, and said he'd order the 3rd circuit board.
Tonight, I got a call from their receptionist (a terrible woman to work with this whole time), and she said that now it's the compressor, and it will be another $450 for labor, $650 for the part, and I still owe them $230.
I really distrust them. First, there are 2 compressors on my unit. Two different repairmen repeatedly said that the compressor was not the problem. It's been 3 weeks, and they've been bad with scheduling and not at all compassionate. I feel like they're really trying to rip me off, and there's no way I want to pay over a thousand dollars on a fridge that I don't even know would fix the problem.
Do I have any options or am I just screwed?
I tried to research the heck out of this purchase and buy a good quality fridge. I am sick of the thought of paying close to the purchase price to fix it less than 3 years after purchasing it.
It feels like they just keep charging and not fixing anything. My dh wonders if they just said it's the compressor so they can keep charging us labor, and even if we say no, they've still made almost $400 for not fixing it at all (and the fridge was working perfectly before they touched it).
Thanks for any advice you have!

Print this item

Need some money to help pay my bills
Posted by: Thecjh - 02-02-2021, 04:05 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Please  help me since covid its been extremely hard to find a job up here in canada  and  i just need  help paying all my bils

Print this item