Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 23,874
» Latest member: JoshuaNub
» Forum threads: 6,968
» Forum posts: 7,902

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Marie and Savannah are bo...
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: Anna51Ki
Less than 1 minute ago
» Replies: 2
» Views: 2,176
Help needed!!
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: Anna51Ki
3 minutes ago
» Replies: 3
» Views: 2,133
Suonerie di film storici:...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: juakdiuarua
14 minutes ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
9-mesityl-10-methylacridi...
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: donaldjohn
50 minutes ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 12
Is it possible to store a...
Last Post: Jeremyanype
53 minutes ago
» Views: 1
Download keplr;Turkhit.tv...
Last Post: Jeremyanype
1 hour ago
» Views: 3
Turkhit.tv - смотреть тур...
Last Post: JeffreyLoape
1 hour ago
» Views: 5
Adobe Photoshop CC 2022 F...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: iamrick9211
2 hours ago
» Views: 17
Die Psychologie der Musik...
Forum: Comments, Suggestions
Last Post: Jasmeen
4 hours ago
» Views: 16
localbitcoins reviews
Last Post: Davidhef
4 hours ago
» Views: 9

Smile Please can any1 help me out
Posted by: Mammy851 - 01-29-2021, 08:54 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi im asking if any1 can help me out as im in alot serious financial stress im a mother of 2 caught in a situation where I am now asking strangers for help due to family circumstances I am now really struggling to get back up on my feet im drained and so stressed I have no other way to get help as the banks are owed money credit union trying  take me to court all my bills are months behind I've no work and I feel like the more I try pay the deeper its getting I know there is people with real hard times and we all hit bottom some stage in life im here to ask as I have tried every angle for help and cant get any I just want to get my family up again getting outta all these bills and start again to do this I need to pay all them and that means money tbat I just don't have or can get I know people are reading this and I know you feel sure we all have problems but im been honest not going to come on here make up sad story and lie this is totally about me and my kids and what help I need to start again and if any1 can see this and just know im so deep in I know I cant get out without help or bills been gone I cant physically do it as my bills each week are still there and the 1s behind are left putting me in deeper and deeper if by any chance you can help me please I will be forever grateful ?  to you and I will pay it forward when im on my feet thank you very much in advance 

https://www.paypal.me/IMorey987

Print this item

Too much volume or not enough ?
Posted by: black55 - 01-29-2021, 10:41 AM - Forum: Chit chat - Replies (2)

Hi,
I am running the original 3 days a week Texas Method now for a while
Got my Deadlift up from 335 for 5 to 445 for 1.

I don't know why but my Deadlift got "stalled" first.
I am still squatting for 3x2
and still benching for 2x3
Deadlift feels much much much harder each time, and by harder I mean hard in a bad way not in a good way like the rest of the movements.

I followed Paul Horn suggest for the Texas Method and started with Deadlift 3x5 (85%) on volume day and than 1x5 on intensity.
and when the numbers on the intensity go down you add extra back off set and the volume day percentage go down as well...

I really want to know, for me, and for programming in general, when I know when I am doing too much volume so Its stop me from progressing or not enough so I can make progress ? what are the signs ?

Print this item

strength vs. muscle mass
Posted by: black55 - 01-29-2021, 10:39 AM - Forum: Chit chat - No Replies

It suggests that for increasing muscle mass, 6-12 reps per set for 4-8 sets is good. It also recommends 5 sessions per week though.

Assuming I don't actually care how strong I am, but just want lots of muscle mass, would modifying the SS program to involve 5 sets of 10 (instead of 3x5) actually make me more massive but not as strong? Or are the more frequent workouts necessary for that effect? Or is that chart just BS?

Print this item

In need of help
Posted by: audrianaolson08 - 01-28-2021, 11:14 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

My name is Audriana Olson and my husband and I are in need of assistance.

When the pandemic started my husband got laid off from his job. And I the only one working  at cedars sinai medical center as a house keeper and I attend nursing school.. Since my husband unemployment payments had been cut in half it's been hard for us to keep up with all the bills. 

My husband has not yet found a job and still in a search for one. I have worked double shifts to keep us with all the bills. But now over time has been cut. 

Rent is coming due and we are not sure if we will have enough for next month since we already have used up our savings money. I pray that someone can be a blessing to us to help with a donation. The rent cost is $2500, I hope to raise that amount or half of that.

Thank you & God bless

https://paypal.me/audrianaolson?locale.x=en_US 

Print this item

Smile Please i need help
Posted by: Mammy851 - 01-28-2021, 04:29 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi im asking if any1 can help me out as im in alot serious financial stress im a mother of 2 caught in a situation where I am now asking strangers for help due to family circumstances I am now really struggling to get back up on my feet im drained and so stressed I have no other way to get help as the banks are owed money credit union trying  take me to court all my bills are months behind I've no work and I feel like the more I try pay the deeper its getting I know there is people with real hard times and we all hit bottom some stage in life im here to ask as I have tried every angle for help and cant get any I just want to get my family up again getting outta all these bills and start again to do this I need to pay all them and that means money tbat I just don't have or can get I know people are reading this and I know you feel sure we all have problems but im been honest not going to come on here make up sad story and lie this is totally about me and my kids and what help I need to start again and if any1 can see this and just know im so deep in I know I cant get out without help or bills been gone I cant physically do it as my bills each week are still there and the 1s behind are left putting me in deeper and deeper if by any chance you can help me please I will be forever grateful ?  to you and I will pay it forward when im on my feet thank you very much in advance 

https://www.paypal.me/IMorey987

Print this item

Help pay debt and buy a house near the mosque for my parents
Posted by: drach25 - 01-28-2021, 03:13 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

My parents borrow huge amount of money for my brothers and I's college fund. They're almost retire now but still have those debts. In addition they've been longing for a house near a mosque so they can walk over there to pray.

I need $80.000 to do all that. I work 3 works at the same time, day and night, even on weekends. But even with my salary I won't be able to fulfill all that in short amount of time. I'm afraid I can't fulfill their dreams while they're still alive. I'm afraid that I'm running out of time to make them happy. They're very dear to me and I wish to help them in any way I can.

I'm aware it's not a little amount that I ask, but I'll accept whatever you can donate and won't take them for granted. I'm very thankful for your kindness.

My Paypal email is drachmelia@gmail.com

Many thanks for your kindness.

Print this item

I URGENTLY NEED HELP FOR FUNDS TO PURCHASE THEM
Posted by: PrincePeter - 01-28-2021, 01:17 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

My name is Prince Peter, I came across the Freebeg site and I was made to know that you can request for financial assistant here and will eventually get the help. I need a start up capital for my business. I have a registered entertainment business "Blueside Royal Entertainment" currently I need musical equipment to take off properly in order to satisfy my elegant clients. The capital is about a total sum of $6,000 USD. Whatever donations that arise from kind donors would be directed towards the purchase of all the musical equipment we need for start up. $1 USD of your support can make a difference, according to a parlance (a little drop of water makes an ocean). 

Little Little donations from kind hearted donors like you can do the magic.

In case you would prefer donating these Items and shipping them to us instead of cash it will be highly appreciated.

These are the Items needed

2 Korg (Fantom 80) or Yamaha PSR 670 Keyboard

Complete set of Drums

3 High power 4000 watts power amplifier

32 Channel German Mixer

4 Single (Soundprince) Sub Speakers

4 Long Height (Soundprince) Speakers

1 Lead Guitar

1 Bass Guitar

1 Eb Flat Alto Saxophone

1 Trumpet

1 Lead Guitar Effect pedal

Generating Set

Apple Laptop

1 Bass Guitar Combo Speaker

1 Lead Guitar Combo Speaker

Please help me in my career to achieve my dream and contribute to my success.

Print this item

Looking for a co-signer
Posted by: Drewsmommy08 - 01-28-2021, 01:10 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

II’m not looking for money instead I’m looking for a co-signer! I have been trying to get a loan for a long time and have finally found one that approved me the only problem is I need a co-signer (650). If your willing to help please let me know. This would help me out so much!

Print this item

Anything helps :)
Posted by: jzlippy - 01-28-2021, 12:34 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello my story is as follows, I’ve been homeless on and off for about 2 years now. My birthday is saturday 01/30 and I have no family or friends that can help me out. I have no food and I’m working on getting a job. I have a car I can use but without money I can’t get gas to go to job interviews. I have a cat that I need to be able to feed too. My ex has stolen my last car, my tax refund, and both of the stimulus checks that I would’ve received. The irs and police just say it’s a civil matter but I can’t even do anything about that either without money for court fees. I live in a really really run down camper that’s falling apart, the roof leaks, there’s no running water, ac or heat. My phone doesn’t have data because I had to switch to a free government service provider because I couldn’t afford my Sprint bill anymore. So I either have to walk miles down the road to the closest gas station with wifi to do job applications or somehow come up with gas money and drive there but it’s kinda pointless since I can’t replace the gas. I had unemployment benefits but they ran out so I no longer receive anything. My ex also has her bank linked to my tax refund account which I never allowed her to do and the irs said I can only change that when I file for my tax refund this year but I haven’t gotten any w-2s yet. I have cashapp($L1PPY), venmo(@L1PPY), paypal(PayPal.Me/L1PPY), and current(~L1PPY). Anything helps..

Print this item

Good method to make money
Posted by: BonusRoundz999 - 01-27-2021, 07:59 PM - Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home - No Replies

Tip: I use the YourSurveys 75 points survey the most. I tend to think it is the most reliable.

When I want a quick survey that pays a fair amount I'll go underneath the 75 points survey and look for one that pays out about 65 points and only takes four or five minutes or so.

https://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=G...Biscuit333

Print this item