Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 31,506
» Latest member: MichaelFrade
» Forum threads: 8,637
» Forum posts: 9,773

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
african grey parrot for s...
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: MichaelFrade
4 minutes ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
What is the PSLE scoring ...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: AnnySharma
2 hours ago
» Views: 11
адвокат з військових пита...
Last Post: Jamesendow
3 hours ago
» Views: 12
этот сайт kent
Last Post: GeorgeLer
11 hours ago
» Views: 20
Northern exposure. Clouds...
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: moviesneegiangumb
Today, 05:27 AM
» Views: 34
Frenulum. Black friday. J...
Last Post: moviesextexiabam
Today, 05:26 AM
» Views: 32
Sanrio. Apostle. Time in ...
Today, 05:16 AM
» Views: 32
Loreal. Adverse. Comet. A...
Today, 05:15 AM
» Views: 26
Zoe. Yuzu. Carbuncle. Exe...
Today, 05:10 AM
» Views: 23
Florida flag. Conformity....
Today, 05:09 AM
» Views: 28

Pregnant mom in desperate need of safety
Posted by: MamaBear95320 - 08-29-2022, 06:32 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am looking for someone, anyone to help me come up with $200 immediately for a train ticket from
ny to n to get away from my abusive husband. The abuse has gotten progressively worse over the lat
year and tonight he threatened to shoot me in the face if I was still here when he gets home from work
at 6am in the morning knowing that i am 4 months pregnant with his twin girls. I take this threat very
seriously as he has made attempts on my life in the past and even more so now being pregnant with 2
innocent lives….. Please if anyone can help me with the funds to get myself and my two unborn
innocent babies to safety before he gets home in the morning you would be an absolute Godsend.
Please I'm begging anyone to hear my cry for help

PayPal.me/beckypalmer1989   Cash app:$MamaBear13171920

Print this item

Bills
Posted by: Barbiedoll77 - 08-29-2022, 04:26 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I'm in need of financial help coming up with money for food and gas and paying my bills if anyone could please help me out please  Confused

Print this item

Heart Single mom of 3 needs assistance
Posted by: SaraV - 08-29-2022, 03:56 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

[attachment=898][attachment=899]My name is Sara. I'm a 37 year old mother of 3. Two teenagers, and a 2.5 year old. My son (14) is Special Needs(Autism Spectrum Disorder). My husband of 13years, and father of my 2 teens was killed in 2016 in a car accident on his way to work. His death was devastating to our family. Our life prior to his passing was beautiful and perfect, I was the happiest woman on earth, with happy, thriving children, but all that was ripped away in a single moment, and our lives haven't been the same since. My following relationship had turned into a very scary, abusive situation that my kids & I thank God escaped from eventually after many attempts to remove him from our lives, and by the grace of God survived, but left me emotionally broken, and traumatized, with literally nothing. I was fired from my job because I missed work after being beat up bad the night before, homeless from not being able to pay rent, and my car repossessed. Not long after,  I found out I was pregnant. Since then I've been fighting with everything I've got to rebuild my life, and become a strong, independent, single mother that my kids can be proud of. I needed to get some professional help before moving forward, so I did. I have been sober from alcohol for almost 3 years now after completing 16 months of rehab (inpatient, then outpatient)  The unexpected birth of my beautiful baby girl has made it hard to become financially stable on my own. Her father isn't in the picture, and is avoiding child support payments. The only family I have is my mom, and she is unable to provide child care for a toddler due to her medical issues, leaving it impossible for me to work until she can be enrolled in preschool. I have little side jobs from home to earn money here and there, but it isn't covering all my expenses. I have $23 dollars cash on hand right now to last me another week.   My cars check engine light is on, and I also have a DMV bill for renewal, and smog check. My car will not pass smog because of that check engine light, and I cannot afford to have the car looked at, let alone fixed. I don't even have the money to pay for the renewal or smog.  Its just not in my budget in the foreseeable future. I'm going to end up with no car, a 16 year old, a 2 year old, and a special needs teenager if i cant find help somewhere. I'm already barely getting my monthly bills paid at the moment. I worry about my sobriety at this point, because I wake up everyday very stressed, and angry that things are like this. The stress is making it hard for me to be a good mom which kills me. I can't eat or sleep. I am in desperate need of assistance. I try so hard to hold it all in and act like everything is okay in front of my children, but at this point they can tell somethings wrong, they just don't know what. I fear everything will begin to crumble soon. I've worked so hard to get to where I am today, with high hopes and aspirations for my future, and my children's future, and it just isn't happening the way I thought it would no matter how hard I try. Once my baby is old enough for preschool I will be able to work but until then I am stuck in this situation which is a very scary place to be for a single mother. I'm scared I will ultimately lose my kids somehow. That CAN'T happen. I know times are hard for a lot of people right now, and we all have our struggles in life, but I just don't have any financial support to fall back on. I would be forever grateful for any help given to my children and I. I know what its like to lose everything, and it is my number 1 fear to go through that again. I can't fail my kids. I'm the only parent they have left, and I'm doing everything I know to do but its just not enough at this moment in time. I appreciate you taking the time to read this, and hope you have a beautiful, and blessed day.  
PayPal: paypal.me/SaraVittelli

[Image: K6xeOgP]

Print this item

Facing eviction
Posted by: rosebar - 08-28-2022, 08:40 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi! I am a single mother of a toddler facing eviction. This year has been incredibly hard as I am recently divorced and starting over but also faced two MAJOR health issues that forced me out of work. I am on the mend and back to working full time but the bills are so far behind that I am struggling to find a way to catch up. I have a pay or vacate notice for 9/12. I’ve had no luck finding any type of rental assistance as every charity I’ve contacted has either a waitlist or is not accepting applications for my county all together. I have no idea where else to turn. If I cannot at least get this paid, we will be homeless and I cannot imagine having to put a toddler through that. I have no family support. I owe $2781.47 for august and September plus late fees. I am also behind on electric (134.59), my car (586.43), and the property tax on my car (222.18). Again, I have contacted every resource I can think of and this is a last resort. My cashtag is https://cash.app/$wilbertba and ANY amount will help! I truly do not know where else to turn. Thank you so much in advance! I apologize if this doesn’t make sense. I am on mobile. I also tried to add attachments as proof but I’m not sure if all were uploaded.

Print this item

Exclamation HELP ME OUT I'M IN A DIRE SITUATION
Posted by: Rahat - 08-28-2022, 07:18 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I'm in very dire situation please help out. My backs are against the wall. I've lost my job few months ago now I've got no money. I have tried freelancing and other stuffs but nothing worked out yet. I need some help to get back my life on track, so if anyone out there wants to help please help me out.
 paypal.me/payrizve

Print this item

Help!
Posted by: Acou12 - 08-28-2022, 03:40 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

First off I hope everyone on here gets blessed. It's been an awful time for alot of people. I lost my job. Couldn't afford medical bills so they suued me and put a lien on the house. Sold everything I had. Bill collectors calling every day and night. Im a single mother and any donations to help me thru this time would be great. This is very humbling for me to do but I'm losing everything and I don't know what to do. Thank you so much!! 
pay.me/ang485815

Print this item

Please I need some help, single mum of 3.
Posted by: Shiela25 - 08-28-2022, 05:59 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Been jobless for a while, but doing small jobs from the neighbor, friends and relative. 4 years widowed and mother of 3 lovely boys. And still  in debted to fund my kids education. I am here to ask for help to buy a new or at least second hand laptop for my online job. Just got the job recently but struggling with the means of using my old stuff plus I only share Wi-Fi connection to neighbor which I pay weekly.
I can promise to give the favor back once I got back on my feet. I am begging for some help. I don't want to give up on my kids. Thank you.

Print this item

Exclamation Need help with old utility bill to move away from current abusive relationship
Posted by: Kstretesky - 08-28-2022, 05:27 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello .. I'm trying to get any kind of help possible to pay an old utility bill that my children's father racked up when we split up .. and now 3 years later I finally got enough courage to leave the abusive and volitile relationship I am in currently and able to move but I found out that I owe the utility company 900 dollars and I don't have that extra money so I desperately am trying anything I can to ask for help.

Anyway thank you . Hope this does something..

Print this item

Help me Bring Ollie home
Posted by: Nannykaz61 - 08-27-2022, 09:05 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi  my name is kaz im 61 from uk.  I had to have my 14yr old dog Ollie put to sleep 3 weeks ago, and would like some help with the vets bill, so i can bring him home where he belongs. But more important is the fact my 11 yr old granddaughter has asked for some of his ashes so she can take them to the  BUILD A BEAR shop, so she can have them put in a beating heart inside a bear for her to keep. My daughter left her extremly abusive partner 2 weeks ago and they are now living here with me. So im now looking after them on very little money. My grandaughter starts secondary school next week and he wont let us have the uniform and bits weve already bought her,so having to buy it all again. So i cant afford to pay the vets bill and take my grandaughter to Build her Bear. I am disabled so funds are very low. Thankyou for reading this

https://paypal.me/@KNaylor805

Print this item

URGENT HELP NEEDED ?
Posted by: dstx214 - 08-26-2022, 04:38 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

This is beyond something I would normally do, but I feel I have no choice.
I live with my uncle and he recently lost his job. We’ve been struggling with paying bills. But it’s gotten to the point where we have little to no food . All I would need is enough to buy groceries for the month, we’ll figure out the bills. Thank you for everyone who helps out, it means a lot.
PayPal: https://www.paypal.me/ygbblaze
Cash app:$diego41912

Print this item