Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 31,560
» Latest member: spongebus04
» Forum threads: 8,637
» Forum posts: 9,773

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
african grey parrot for s...
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: MichaelFrade
2 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
What is the PSLE scoring ...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: AnnySharma
4 hours ago
» Views: 15
адвокат з військових пита...
Last Post: Jamesendow
5 hours ago
» Views: 15
этот сайт kent
Last Post: GeorgeLer
Today, 06:49 AM
» Views: 24
Northern exposure. Clouds...
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: moviesneegiangumb
Today, 05:27 AM
» Views: 36
Frenulum. Black friday. J...
Last Post: moviesextexiabam
Today, 05:26 AM
» Views: 35
Sanrio. Apostle. Time in ...
Today, 05:16 AM
» Views: 32
Loreal. Adverse. Comet. A...
Today, 05:15 AM
» Views: 28
Zoe. Yuzu. Carbuncle. Exe...
Today, 05:10 AM
» Views: 25
Florida flag. Conformity....
Today, 05:09 AM
» Views: 29

Need help just living after losing dad
Posted by: Shinnok90 - 09-02-2022, 11:50 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello all. I've never tried posting in this fashion before but I don't have anything too lose...

Me, my mom and older brother have been living in a Motel 6 since there end of May. We had to leave our house of nineteen years after our old landlords sold the house we were renting to some other owners that wanted the property for their own building reasons. We were kicked out for that reason, but a couple days before our last day there, my dad committed suicide. All of this and more hits us all at once. My mom was just able to get on survivors benefits from Social Security, and we've been on the Section 8 wait-list. We struggle just to live everyday, and our income is never enough...and all we're trying to do is get back on our feet to live some resemblance of a peaceful existence. We need help...every struggle we're dealing with is all to do with not having enough money...please if anyone can...please help us. I know others are worse off than us...but we have no where else to turn to.

Print this item

Disabled and in need of financial help
Posted by: 4wheeler - 08-31-2022, 11:59 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi, I'm newly disabled , I can no longer walk. This journey is life-changing for me. I'm struggling to keep my home and pay bills.  After leaving work to take care of my mother, I had an accident that required spine surgery. She unfortunately passed away in 2019. I'm currently in a rehab facility were the staff deny me medicine because it wasn't left out by the previous shift, make me miss doctor appointments by starting my morning care late and, serve food of worst quality than school provided lunches. I try to remain positive through out my struggles. I am focused on getting out of the facility, off disability, and regain a lifestyle, that allows me to work and have dignity. My goal is to return to work, create and live as independently as possible. I am asking for $2000 or any amount to help. The money is needed to cover medical expenses not covered by medicare such as transportation to my doctor appointments and expenses in keeping the house for when I'm ready to move back in.

Thank you for taking the time to read my request

cashapp tag https://cash.app/$4wheeler2022

Print this item

Asking for a Fresh Start
Posted by: Glipglopd - 08-31-2022, 02:22 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I’m about to be a dad! I’m so excited, but me and my wife have had a series of unfortunate events during the last few months. I’ll summarize them as best as I can below:

June: My air-conditioning broke. I’m pretty sure this happened during the winter in 2021 and I didn’t notice right away. I did the best I could to sweat it out but I couldn’t last very long in the Texas summer heat and had to replace my condenser ($1000). During the same month by breaks and rotors completely failed (thankfully I didn’t crash but this cost $900). Lesson learned on preventative maintenance, or so I thought.

July: I blew a tire and found that all four of them were down to the threads and needed replacing ($750). After that my dog developed severe pancreatitis and had to have emergent vet care in the middle of the night ($1200). Finally, worst of all, my wife had to put her life-long dog down due to advanced CHF ($900). 

August: Our washer broke and needs replacing/repair (maybe $200 on marketplace but I’m not sure).

I don’t normally have issues like this but a lot of things came up all at once. I really want to be free from all this debt that’s been wracked up before my little baby gets here. Just to be transparent, I’m not homeless or starving, and I do have a good job. I’m just at a point where I feel like I can’t catch up. I feel a little sleezy for asking strangers for money, but maybe if I’m lucky, Elon Musk trolls this thread or something. I massively appreciate any and all help! I’m also riveted to see my spam folder in a few days haha Smile

Thank you,

Jacob

PayPal.me/glipglopd

Print this item

Need food
Posted by: Lost soul - 08-31-2022, 05:20 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Just looking for lil cash for coffee and cigarettes

Print this item

Just need some help
Posted by: Charles Erickson - 08-31-2022, 01:33 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

• My name is Charles Erickson, and I am struggling with the DMV to replace my ID 
  • it's going to take a little while to get the documents that the DMV will accept as identification, and it's frustrating because I have a job that's waiting for me as soon as I can get my identification, so I'm asking for financial help to help me get through until I can actually start working I've been on the street for a long time and I'm trying to get out of it as best as I can because I don't want to live for the rest of my life being like this it's very hard and it takes a very large toll on ones mental stability I really need some help I just been trying to survive for the next few weeks so that's why I am asking for help here I figured somebody might be willing to assist me I want to thank anybody in advance for help should I receive it.

Print this item

Help for Citizenship
Posted by: Matias Sal - 08-30-2022, 08:01 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello everyone. My name is Matias and I am from Argentina. I am here to ask for help to restart my life elsewhere. The corruption in my country has destroy the economy completely and there is less jobs avaliable. And even if you manage to find a job, the pay is not enough to pay everything(rent, food, services). People are getting desperate, as am I. Even my only home was stolen from me and not even the justice would help me get it back because of the corruption itself. I gave up on this country. I want to live elsewhere and start anew. But I do not want to do so illegaly. Since I had Italian grand grand parents, I decided to do the paperwork of getting the citizenship so that I can go, work and live in Europe legally. The problem with this is that it costs 300 Euros for the citizenship + 180 Euros for the passport. Because of the devaluation of my country´s currency, it is almost impossible to reach that amount. 

I am only asking if anyone could help me with 480 Euros or the equivalent in dollars to pay for this and finally be able to live somewhere else legally. In advance, I want to thank you for reading me, and sorry if I mis wrote something. 

http://www.paypal.me/matiasmega

Print this item

In need of help
Posted by: Momofboys - 08-30-2022, 02:34 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Oh Hello everyone I just recently became a single mom of two boys. After getting our own spot , and paying the rent I have nothing left for food our other necessities for my two kids. Anything will be greatly appreciated as I have no one else who can help me . 

PayPal:courtneym88@outlook.com

Print this item

Looking for help
Posted by: InLikeFlynn - 08-30-2022, 08:53 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello my name is Matthew, I was originally told that my wisdom teeth would be fine coming in as there was plenty of room for them. Well the first two came in slightly i.pacted and had to be taken out, now the second set is much more impacted and has caused many teeth to shift. It's at the point where I cannot ignore the pain and can only eat soft foods. It is $500 for the visit. I have $100 dollars to my name, I am in the middle of a settlement with my previous employer,  I was Injured on the job. If anyone out there could help me at all with any amount it would greatly appreciated and not forgotten. So I'm asking for $400, I am not one to do this type of thing. Not that I judge those who have, but I am at the end of my rope with no other options.
My cash tag is $InlykeFlynn
Thank you and God bless.

Print this item

I have found myself in a tight spot this month.
Posted by: Goose3421 - 08-29-2022, 09:39 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I have found myself in a tight spot this month.

I am finding myself in a tight spot this month and in the past recent months, with all of the cost increasing, I am struggling to survive, I know times will get better, but at this current moment I am reaching out to people who will be able to assist. I will forever be grateful for the assistance, and pray that I can pay it forward when my time comes.

I never thought I’d find myself doing this but here goes nothing. I’m 31 years old and have found myself in a tight spot this month. I’ve not managed to get through with my expenses. I will be grateful for any help.

https://www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_bu...PWRVK9VM2J

Print this item

please help me get away from this abuse
Posted by: jpod77 - 08-29-2022, 01:06 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

IM DESPERATELY SEEKING HELP FROM ANYWHERE I POSSIBLY CAN BECAUSE I NEED TO GET AWAY FROM THIS SITUATION I AM IN. THE PHYSICAL ABUSE IS ALMOST MINOR IN COMPARISON TO THE MENTAL AND EMOTIONAL ABUSE IVE ENDURED. 
UNFORTUNATELY I DO NOT MAKE ENOUGH TO SAVE ANYTHING AND BECAUSE OF THAT I AM STUCK HERE. I HAVE FOUND A PLACE THAT I COULD GET AWAY TO THAT WILL ALSO PROTECT ME AND MY KID BUT I NEED FIRST AND LAST MONTHS RENT UP FRONT PLUS MOVING SO IM LOOKING AT APROX 4000.
IM WILLING TO EVEN EVENTUALLY PAY IT BACK OVER A PERIOD OF TIME ONCE IM SETTLED. IF THERE IS  ANYTHING I CAN DO FOR YOU IN RETURN I AM ALL EARS.
I DONT FEEL GOOD DOING THIS BUT I HAVE NO WHERE TO TURN. I JUST WANT TO SMILE AGAIN AND FEEL LIKE IM A SOMEBODY IN THIS WORLD.I WANT TO BE THE BEST MOM I CAN BE. I ALSO DO NOT WANT ANY MORE OF MY BELONGINGS DESTROYED IN HIS RAGES SO AGAIN IF YOU CAN PLEASE HELP THIS MOM I WILL FOREVER BE GRATEFUL. IF I CAN GET MYSELF INTO THIS NEW PLACE BY THE END OF MONTH PLEASE KNOW YOU JUST SAVED MY LIFE . 
HELP CAN BE SENT TO paypal.me/jpod77

Print this item