Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 31,667
» Latest member: stopbeach38
» Forum threads: 8,639
» Forum posts: 9,775

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
buy lsd online
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: Harrynix
56 minutes ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Glock for sale
Last Post: Jessiealorm
5 hours ago
» Views: 15
african grey parrot for s...
Last Post: MichaelFrade
9 hours ago
» Views: 20
What is the PSLE scoring ...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: AnnySharma
Yesterday, 03:40 PM
» Views: 21
адвокат з військових пита...
Last Post: Jamesendow
Yesterday, 02:45 PM
» Views: 20
этот сайт kent
Last Post: GeorgeLer
Yesterday, 06:49 AM
» Views: 27
Northern exposure. Clouds...
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: moviesneegiangumb
Yesterday, 05:27 AM
» Views: 37
Frenulum. Black friday. J...
Last Post: moviesextexiabam
Yesterday, 05:26 AM
» Views: 36
Sanrio. Apostle. Time in ...
Last Post: moviesneegiangumb
Yesterday, 05:16 AM
» Views: 32
Loreal. Adverse. Comet. A...
Last Post: moviesextexiabam
Yesterday, 05:15 AM
» Views: 28

Help Me Get Back on My Feet
Posted by: sleepymermaid - 10-16-2022, 05:20 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi,

I'm in need of financial help.

2022 has been a tough year for me. Last June, a family member got into an accident and as the only person in the family who had savings (I came from a poor family and was the first person to have a degree and be a professional), it was me who paid for everything. It exhausted my savings. Last month, September, my aunt died from stroke. Said aunt didn't have her side of the family's contact so everything also fell on me. I paid for the funeral services.
Just last week, I was hospitalized due to Amoebiasis and came back COVID positive. My medical bill is off the roof, I cannot afford it at all, even with the government assistance/deduction. I am now at the brink of bankruptcy, I have debts that are now piling up.
I seriously don't know if I can survive the next weeks without any help.
Being online and asking for strangers' help is very embarrassing for me since I don't want to bother others with my problems, but I can see that I will not survive without any help.
I hope you can extend some help. I just need enough to pay for my bills, hospital bills and food for the next few weeks. I need help to get back on my feet.

Thank you.
And again, apologies for bothering you with my personal problem.

paypal.me/kriscaren

Print this item

Getting my small business off the ground
Posted by: DIRK - 10-15-2022, 08:36 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am starting a small business and need financial help to lift it to it's feet money is needed for rent of premises and the stock  South Africa---Gauteng----Pretoria   Angel Heart Heart  https://paypal.me/yourthebestthanx?country.x=ZA&locale.x=en_US

Print this item

Desperately asking
Posted by: Twilightsmoke - 10-14-2022, 02:54 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Afternoon, thank you for taking the time to read.

I'm a single/widowed mum of 2 boys, working full time; we have a home, vehicle and bill money currently. However after we lost my other half we struggled to stay afloat. I found out I have kidney cancer. Our Bill's are pilling up as I'm ill often.
Then the storm did alot of damage that is beyond financially possible to afford with out assistance.
We have no one, please anything can help!

PayPal.me/omalley77
Cash.app/$twilightsmoke

Print this item

College Student needs help
Posted by: brokeE13 - 10-14-2022, 01:33 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi, I’m 22 years old and, as the title says, a broke college student. I currently owe about a thousand dollars to my school broken up into several payments due every two weeks. I work a part-time, minimum-wage job on my campus, but the nature of it only allows me to work so many hours each week, which just isn’t enough to cover everything. I hope to find another job by the end of the month to make the ends meet. However, I need financial help to cover part of the tuition payment, my phone bill, and gas for my car this month. I only need $50-80 to cover these expenses.

This is my first time asking for money from strangers like this, it’s really out of character for me. I come from an extremely stubborn family who don’t like to ask for money that they can’t pay back, and I never thought any of that rubbed off onto me until now. I just really hope those who might see this have an amazing day, even if you decide to help another person in need. We all deserve at least one good day every so often.

https://paypal.me/brokeE13?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US

Print this item

IN GREAT NEED ASAP
Posted by: leobossb8877 - 10-13-2022, 08:05 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

hi i dont like asking for help so this is really hard but several things have just backed me againist the wall. my house and my moms house are both fixing to have no electric due to my mom being inhospital a hour away from me so driving back and forth. then i had a mammogram done which thye were going to dedct in payments instead thye took it all which wiped me out and now thye are want to do biopsy. i havent been able to work due to a gentic disese my mom passed down called charcot tooth disease which is a nuerological muscular desese so effects everyone in different ways. im applying for diability which is taking forever.  i need 500.00 to pay both electric bills as to not get cut off. and then ill figure out rest. Please please someone help me.  my cash tag is $nonniescash

Print this item

Desperate
Posted by: MayDon87 - 10-13-2022, 06:25 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

My fiance and I have gotten ourselves into a mess. Currently sitting at over 35,000 in debt. I am not asking for that amount I am just asking for help on a few credit cards and possibly to get our bank account back into good standing. The total would be 2100.00. That would relieve some stress on us. We are both working multiple jobs and between both of our parents asking to borrow money we just can't keep up. Thank you in advance. It is all appreciated. 

Paypal.me/marybillman87

Print this item

Need help urgently
Posted by: KHarris1981$ - 10-13-2022, 07:26 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello, I need help with paying my title loan off before I loose my vehicle. Can you all please help? Sad

Print this item

$$ for food and meds
Posted by: Rowan Riley - 10-13-2022, 03:47 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

My ebt was less than usual this month so I've had to tap into my cash budget and now I'm short for my meds and still light on food until I can get to the blood plasma donation place this saturday. I'm disabled and really don't do well unmedicated. Any help is greatly appreciated. 
Cashapp $bodoobi

Print this item

Am asking for a donation towards my small poultry business.
Posted by: Aleisa - 10-13-2022, 01:56 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi, there. Am a small female farmer and i need a little assistance in getting some chickens to start my poultry business. Am not looking for handouts just a little assistance in helping myself to get back on track. Thank you!
PayPal.me/shanAleisa

Print this item

Im so broke
Posted by: mochichey - 10-12-2022, 10:47 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

When COVID hit I decided to quit my job and go back to school.  I love my major and it has all definitely been worth the struggle, however, the pay cut I took when I went back to school has caught up with me and I still have 2 years to go until I finish. I am behind on my credit card bills and barely paying my other bills. I currently have .55 cents in my bank account until I get paid Friday and then I will use most of that money to pay bills. Any help would be amazing! 
https://www.paypal.com/pools/c/8O4rxPklcX.
Venmo: @cheynov

Print this item