Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 31,900
» Latest member: fangtime1
» Forum threads: 8,640
» Forum posts: 9,778

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
For Financial Agricultura...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: Steampod
1 hour ago
» Replies: 29
» Views: 2,084
юридические услуги
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: Jamesendow
2 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Boost Efficiency: Microso...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: whatmobilez
2 hours ago
» Replies: 2
» Views: 111
buy lsd online
Last Post: Harrynix
11 hours ago
» Views: 23
Glock for sale
Last Post: Jessiealorm
Yesterday, 11:17 PM
» Views: 25
african grey parrot for s...
Last Post: MichaelFrade
Yesterday, 06:24 PM
» Views: 27
What is the PSLE scoring ...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: AnnySharma
Yesterday, 03:40 PM
» Views: 37
адвокат з військових пита...
Last Post: Jamesendow
Yesterday, 02:45 PM
» Views: 24
этот сайт kent
Last Post: GeorgeLer
Yesterday, 06:49 AM
» Views: 30
Northern exposure. Clouds...
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: moviesneegiangumb
Yesterday, 05:27 AM
» Views: 41

Heart Need money for food. Lost my job recently. Any bit helps. Thanks.
Posted by: Jevon - 12-08-2022, 08:10 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi. My name is Jevon. I lost my job recently. I am a freelance graphic designer and I need money for food. I am not getting work but trying my best and applying for jobs everywhere I can. My mother is also unemployed and I need to look after her too. I have been using my savings to survive, but its going to run out soon. $100 is enough for us, but I appreciate any smaller amounts you can donate. Click here for my paypal Paypal Link If the link doesn't work you can use the url paypal.me/stormingliondesigns 
Thank you very much. Hope you have a great day Smile

Print this item

Sad Mother killed by drunk driver desperate for help!!
Posted by: Littles83 - 12-08-2022, 05:43 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

My best friend who was a mother to 3 small children was killed by a drunk driver, she had no immediate family and her children’s father is not in the picture so this tragic event has placed soul responsibility on me now to care for these children and to give there mother the proper funeral that she so deeply deserves, she was a wonderful mother and a Nurse, she was dedicated to raising her children and giving them the best life she possibly could. I want to make her proud now and take care of these kids as she would herself and honor her beautiful memory. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated, thank you so much

Print this item

bbq grill deep cleaning
Posted by: alina19 - 12-08-2022, 04:16 AM - Forum: Chit chat - Replies (2)

I want to clean my grill. A lot of ash and fat accumulated. How to do it?

Print this item

Heart I really need money to buy food for my mother and I. Struggling to find work.
Posted by: Jevon - 12-07-2022, 09:01 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi. My name is Jevon. I am a freelance graphic designer. I lost my job a few months ago and have been living on my savings. I haven't got much left and I need to buy food for my mother and I. My mother is also unemployed and is struggling to find work. $100 will be enough to get food for the month. I am also willing to do graphic design work for the money. I will really appreciate any donation. Anything you can give will help. Thank you kindly. Hope you have a great day Smile

Print this item

Sad Please help me and my family
Posted by: r_ajmani - 12-07-2022, 08:53 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello,
I hope everyone out here is trying to do well somehow. 
I'm based out of India, specifically central india in a family of 4 and due to covid my dad's business took a bad hit and the entire family has to survive on my salary which is 1/10 of the issues we are dealing with from all aspects, buying food too. There are credit card bills and pending mortgages to pay otherwise we'll loose the house as well.
Please help and support me.

Print this item

Delivery driver has broken car 4 b-days Christmas Rent HELP
Posted by: StephSoph20112 - 12-07-2022, 10:51 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am a 47 year old mother and grandmother with relapsing-remmitting multiple sclerosis(RRMS). I've been unable to work since September 2021 when I had an RRMS flare-up that ultimately led to me losing my full-time job at the end of January 2022. I am in the process of trying to get approved for Social Security Disability, but the lawyers say it is likely to be at least another year before (if) it's approved. I don't qualify for unemployment because of the RRMS.

I am in university (finally) finishing my degree so that I may be able to work in a field that will allow me to make enough money to get by regardless of my declining health. I'm only able to take one class at a time because it is all I can cognitively handle, so I'm not set to graduate until 2026.

I work as a delivery driver when I'm well enough, even so I'm facing the inability to pay rent (I already owe over $6000), or pay for proper upkeep of my car. I have managed to raise enough money to replace the starter, but still need tires, calipers, and brakes. Until then I can't work with any kind of assurance that the car will continue to function.

Additionally, I haven't seen my youngest son in a month. Because he lives an hour and a half away from me, and his father refuses to meet me closer to MY home, I have to drive the 3 hours two to three times a month if I want to see my son. Which I do. But it has been death to my 10 year old car and my budget (especially considering gas costs).

That brings us to the holiday season. One grandbaby had a birthday in October, the second half his birthday in November, my eldest son had his birthday this past weekend, my youngest has his birthday on Christmas Eve, and then there is Christmas.

I need money to fix my car, pay the rent, put food on the table, get a Christmas tree decorations, birthday presents, Christmas presents, and a partridge in a pear tree.

Please help if you can.

Thank you for reading and considering.

Print this item

For the love...I need a miracle.
Posted by: Kstone22 - 12-07-2022, 04:47 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello there! My name is Katrina. I am here because I really want to give my daughter the Christmas she not only deserves but so desperately needs. And to be able to get cameras for around the outside of my house.

We have been through a lot this last year, her so more than I. She is 5. Her father sexually abused her and then started stalking us as a result of me immediately filing and getting full custody and getting a PFA. He was told to have no contact what so ever upon the pending investigation that has been ongoing for the last year.  It has not only affected her but also myself. I found myself not being able to leave my child with anyone without having crippling anxiety that someone may do something to harm her. I mean her own father would do something like this so who can I trust? I haven't been able to find work because of this. He lurks around all hours of the day and night and would whistle when we would be outside and would ride past my house multiple times a day on a bike resulting in me even being afraid to go outside at night because I wasn't sure if he would try and do something to harm me or my daughter. He has put dead birds in my mailbox. He did something to my car and I haven't been able to fix it because of all of this. Where I live there is basically no way to get a job unless you have a vehicle to get to or from work. I've tried many remote jobs but they pay very little and I have barley been able to make it by. All of my bills are behind and thus alas I still am hopeful.

My daugther has been through a lot and I haven't been able to do much for her. I want to be able to give her the Christmas she deserves and put some happiness back in her life. She wants the gabby dollhouse and she wants monster high dolls and she wants these things that I simply cannot afford that she believes that Santa can bring her. I don't know what I am going to do on Christmas morning when Santa couldn't bring her some of the things she wanted. How do you break a 5 year old's spirit. Then she is left wondering why did Santa bring all the other kids stuff they wanted but not her ? I would need about $1,200.00 to give her the Christmas I want to be able to give her and to afford to get cameras so I can make sure he stays away from us and our home. I'm asking for someone like you to help. You have a chance to help a single mother protect and also give her child a Christmas she will remember to bring some joy back into our life. 

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my story. I usually am not one to ask for help with anything but I am now in a spot where I don't have any other options. I am truly grateful for the help you can give as it will be VERY much appreciated. I hope you have a merry Christmas and a happy new year just as you'll be able to bring us. Even the littlest amount helps!

paypal.me/kstoneberg96
Cash App : $Kstoneberg21

Print this item

Seeking Emergency Financial Help
Posted by: JavaPuppy - 12-07-2022, 01:46 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am (basically) homeless, Bipolar (sadly off of my meds for the past 3 years), and in desperate need of some short-term help.

3+ years ago I lost my job, marriage, and home in less than a week.  I went off of my meds, and have been rapidly cycling & circling the drain ever since.

A couple of weeks ago I finally found enough focus / clarity to reach out to the various available agencies to get help - housing, treatment, and medication.  The only problem is that they are (mostly) governmental agencies that don't move very quickly (the local charities are quicker, but not quick enough in this case).

I need money to keep me off of the streets while continuing to pursue the available assistance.  Please help!  (Thank You in advance! Smile )

cash.app/$HappyKeller

Print this item

single mom who's desperate for help
Posted by: lithiumflower - 12-07-2022, 01:03 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I know this doesn't seem as urgent as some other posts on here but I'm desperate. I was dropped from my homeowners insurance because my roof is too old. I was approached by a roofer that said they could help. They assisted me in filing a claim before I was actually dropped, but I still have to pay my deductible. I'm a single mother of an autistic son and it takes all money to pay for the services his insurance doesn't cover and I can't come up with $2,500 by the end of the week. If anyone could help me out at all I would be grateful beyond words. I'm already crushed that my son will basically not have a Christmas this year, and I'm afraid of what will happen to us financially if I can't get the roof fixed and avoid force-placed insurance by my mortgage company.

Print this item

Heart I need help to not be homeless
Posted by: pedalfena - 12-06-2022, 05:59 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello Wonderful People. Thank you for taking the time to read about me. 

I am a 59 year old veteran who is damage but still functional. My best friend is a 9 year old Miniature Poodle. He and I take care of each other. I have a full-time job and even find time to volunteer and help others.

During the last couple years my poodle has had a problem with his thyroid and he contracted a fungus in his lungs. He is on medication for the fungus and should recover. He will need to take thyroid medication from now on. I made a commitment to care for him and I will. I have been able to pay for the care he needs.

I chose to be car-free years ago  (although now I couldn’t afford a car) and have attempted to live a simple life and help others to simply live. I ride my bicycle everywhere, it is my only transportation. When I take my poodle with me I ride my bicycle towing a trailer with my dog inside it. 

Part of what caused me to be in the financial situation I am in is I was hit by a car while riding my bicycle on three separate occasions which gave me concussions. The three times I was hit were within a 14 month span. I am fortunate to be alive. Two of the vehicles which hit me did not stop, the one that did stop only had $15K of insurance and that was quickly consumed by the enormous debt from the hospital and doctors.

These three concussions from being hit by automobiles caused memory loss and a few other problems. I used to have a great paying job; however, I was unable to continues doing this job. I went through a couple different employers before I started working in a grocery store. The work makes sense to me, strangely enough I remember working at grocery stores when I was in school. My memory has stabilized; however, I do not remember a great many things and some of the things I remember are not complete. I do enjoy the life I have and am very happy to be alive.

I make enough money to get by.  I have a place to live now but the two of us need to move to a new place.  My problem is I do not have the money to secure a new place to live. Even with the available help I still need money for first and last month rent (the rent is discounted due to my financial status and being a vet) and because I have not had utilities in my name for some time they want deposits too. I am asking for anything anyone could give me to help. I need $2750 to move to a place which would be ours. Any money anyone was willing to help us with would be fantastic and would change our lives for the better.

Thanking you in advance. 

paypal.me/yestri

Print this item