Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 31,898
» Latest member: malletlung50
» Forum threads: 8,640
» Forum posts: 9,778

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
For Financial Agricultura...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: Steampod
1 hour ago
» Replies: 29
» Views: 2,084
юридические услуги
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: Jamesendow
2 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Boost Efficiency: Microso...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: whatmobilez
2 hours ago
» Replies: 2
» Views: 111
buy lsd online
Last Post: Harrynix
11 hours ago
» Views: 23
Glock for sale
Last Post: Jessiealorm
Yesterday, 11:17 PM
» Views: 24
african grey parrot for s...
Last Post: MichaelFrade
Yesterday, 06:24 PM
» Views: 26
What is the PSLE scoring ...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: AnnySharma
Yesterday, 03:40 PM
» Views: 37
адвокат з військових пита...
Last Post: Jamesendow
Yesterday, 02:45 PM
» Views: 24
этот сайт kent
Last Post: GeorgeLer
Yesterday, 06:49 AM
» Views: 30
Northern exposure. Clouds...
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: moviesneegiangumb
Yesterday, 05:27 AM
» Views: 41

Please help-drowning in debt
Posted by: Carriet - 12-05-2022, 01:47 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

First, I'd like to say thank you in advance for even taking the time to read my plea. I know that there are so many people that need help right now. 
What can I say? No one ever gets married thinking that after 20 years, your husband would want to start a new life without you. But, that's the beginning of this nightmare. 
After leaving my home, I found a place that quite possibly should have been condemned. I lived at times with no heat, no running water, frozen/burst pipes. My toileting/shower schedule was based on when friends could let me use theirs or when the nearest gas station was open.  Living paycheck to paycheck, I at times had to rely on credit and have found myself drowning in debt and collections. 
Fast forward a few years, I found a new place with high hopes. But within the first year, my gas boiler died. This was my only source of heating at the time. No one would finance me due to my horrible credit. With every penny I had left, I bought a used pellet stove which I installed myself because I couldn't afford to pay someone to do it. 
Falling deeper and deeper into debt, my health took a turn for the worse. The stress has been taking a toll on me physically and mentally. I'm doing everything I can to stay afloat but at times I feel like just giving up. 
I pride myself on being a hard worker and try to do the right things for all those around me. I'm just looking for a little help to get me back on my feet. To the point where I can say that I'm actually living and not just surviving. 
To be almost 50 and feel like you're drowning is a horrible way to "live".
If you've made it this far, I thank you for hearing me out. And if you have it in your heart to help, my pay pal is
PayPal.me/troxymom
Heart

Print this item

Food truck fundraiser
Posted by: Zol247 - 12-04-2022, 05:01 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am struggling to make ends meet and I decided to use my skill of creating mouthwatering food on the go to generate income. I am planning on targeting food markets, sports events shopping malls to sell on the go food bites. I would like to buy a used van, do installation for equipment needed to run a food truck and have it evaluated for certification.
There are few food trucks here in South Africa so I saw this as an opportunity to capitalize on this market. Most places who host events prefer food trucks to sell on their events because the owner of the truck covers all the cost of the expenditure. 
My motivation is to be able to stand on my own two feet instead of begging every month end for assistance. I would like to get assistance in purchasing this truck and have it ready for the business .

PayPal.Me/Zol247

Print this item

Exclamation I am desperate...and heartbroken.
Posted by: BrokenHeartSad - 12-04-2022, 03:47 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello...

Firstable nice to meet you all..

I am really desperate... I beg everywhere for money and i don't find anything...

I am 28 years old, i live in France currently, but the situation keep going down and down... I have no work... I have been searching for a work since so long time... Nobody wants to hire me...i am super depressed, sad and i don't know what to do, so there i am...

I live with full of debts, it's been years where i can never pay for myself anything, i live in credit all the times... and the food prices keep going high and high because of the current war close to our country... 
The price of the energy keep going up and up...

My cat is 15 years old and she is often subject to need to go to vets for health problems so it's super expansive and it would this too...

I got heart broken also recently with a woman who literally says that i should drop myself off the bridge because i am a loser who cannot earn any money... tho i swear to the Gods i'm trying so hard to find a job and get out of debts...
My debts total are : 900 euros...

I have read all the others posts of people on this forum and it makes me cry to see that we are all in so bad and sad position...I wish u all the best...

All i need is some money on paypal so i can transfert it on my bank account and try to pay some debts....any amounts will be amazing...Even just 1 euros(dollars), or 10, or 30, anything really, any support would save my life and  help me with food... and for my adorable cat.

paypal : https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/remygomezT

Thank u so much all for reading me...

Print this item

I'm alone away from home no gas or money
Posted by: JadeK - 12-03-2022, 11:58 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi I am 28 years old and female. What happened was my boyfriend got arrested and right after that my motor home that I just bought was stolen. Nothing has gone the way that I thought it would and I've tried everything I can to help him and try to help myself also. I've been sleeping in my car for the past week I have ran out of money it's getting really cold outside and I don't have any gas to keep my car on to stay warm. I've been trying to find any kind of jobs or people that need help in this area. I don't know a single person here I'm in Michigan but I'm from Missouri. I don't know what else to do I just need some money for gas to stay warm or maybe even get a hotel room for a night so I can take a shower or something. Anything at all would help I've run out of ideas and I could use any little bit this has been really hard on me especially being alone thank you.

Print this item

Please help me
Posted by: tksnyd - 12-03-2022, 07:37 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello I am recently separated I am emotionally and financially broke my ex took everything we had I have no friends or family that will help me I am so desperate I don’t know what to do I have been missing work cause I don’t even have the gas money to go I am completely out of options please please help me 
https://cash.app/$graphicboss0

Print this item

Rainbow Wishing for a miracle
Posted by: Kstone22 - 12-03-2022, 07:33 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello there! My name is Katrina. I am here because I really want to give my daughter the Christmas she not only deserves but so desperately needs. And to be able to get cameras for around the outside of my house.
    We have been through a lot this last year, her so more than I. She is 5. Her father sexually abused her and then started stalking us as a result of me immediately filing and getting full custody and getting a PFA. He was told to have no contact what so ever upon the pending investigation that has been ongoing for the last year.  It has not only affected her but also myself. I found myself not being able to leave my child with anyone without having crippling anxiety that someone may do something to harm her. I mean her own father would do something like this so who can I trust? I haven't been able to find work because of this. He lurks around all hours of the day and night and would whistle when we would be outside and would ride past my house multiple times a day on a bike resulting in me even being afraid to go outside at night because I wasn't sure if he would try and do something to harm me or my daughter. He has put dead birds in my mailbox. He did something to my car and I haven't been able to fix it because of all of this. Where I live there is basically no way to get a job unless you have a vehicle to get to or from work. I've tried many remote jobs but they pay very little and I have barley been able to make it by. All of my bills are behind and thus alas I still am hopeful.
    My daugther has been through a lot and I haven't been able to do much for her. I want to be able to give her the Christmas she deserves and put some happiness back in her life. She wants the gabby dollhouse and she wants monster high dolls and she wants these things that I simply cannot afford that she believes that Santa can bring her. I don't know what I am going to do on Christmas morning when Santa couldn't bring her some of the things she wanted. How do you break a 5 year old's spirit. Then she is left wondering why did Santa bring all the other kids stuff they wanted but not her ? I would need about $1,200.00 to give her the Christmas I want to be able to give her and to afford to get cameras so I can make sure he stays away from us and our home. I'm asking for someone like you to help. You have a chance to help a single mother protect and also give her child a Christmas she will remember to bring some joy back into our life. 
    Thank you so much for taking the time to read my story. I usually am not one to ask for help with anything but I am now in a spot where I don't have any other options. I am truly grateful for the help you can give as it will be VERY much appreciated. I hope you have a merry Christmas and a happy new year just as you'll be able to bring us. 

paypal.me/kstoneberg96

cash.app/$Kstoneberg21

Print this item

Anyone ever get an email from ctracy762@gmail.com
Posted by: MayDon87 - 12-02-2022, 04:29 PM - Forum: Spammers/Scammers - Replies (4)

I got an email from Tracy clarke saying she wants to help. She doesn't want any fees or banking info she just wants username and password to my credit card thing. The credit card in question is closed and there is no banking info on it. She has gone as far as sending me screenshots of confirmations from other credit cards and someone else sent me an email validating her. They both type in broken English which nothing wrong with that but I've said multiple times if u have my PayPal then send the money. Just trying to desperately get one credit card paid. And it seems like all I get are scammers. Just don't know if this is one too or not.

Print this item

Single Mom
Posted by: Kimmy96 - 12-02-2022, 01:08 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello, I am a single mom of 3 beautiful children. I am really wanting some help to make their Christmas bright this year. We have lost both of my parents. That alone is going to make it harder. I dont have the extra funds to get them gifts this year. It breaks my heart, because I already know they're gonna ask why Santa didnt bring them anything, when theyve been so good this year. If youre able to help thankyou alot. If not thankyou for taking the time to read.

https://cash.app/$WildWindRoam

Print this item

Help for holidays - unexpected medical bills!
Posted by: Bfrm18 - 12-01-2022, 07:35 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I need help paying a couple medical bills that have come up.
I am a stay at home mom and my husband is a police officer. I recently went for a routine checkup and my OB/GYN found a lump in my breast. She was concerned and referred me to get a breast ultrasound and mammogram (if needed). I now have a bill from the hospital and a bill from the radiology department totaling over $500. My daughter is 6 and we don’t have the money to pay for the medical bills and Christmas gifts. I don’t want her to suffer because of my medical bills. Please, anything helps!
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/my/profile

Print this item

Desperate need of help after loss of partner
Posted by: gtillvnster - 12-01-2022, 07:34 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am in dire need of some assistance.

My partner had passed away leaving me settled with our combine debts and while I have been doing my best to keep myself on my feet, I am currently struggling and facing eviction from my home. I work very hard to make ends meet but this month I am facing extreme hardship leaving me with crippling panic over the situation. I hate asking for help, I have very little family and none can assist me. I am asking for a sum of 2,000 to simply get my rent paid and bills paid off this month so that I can get back on my feet and ahead of the game financially.

I am immensely grateful to any help that can be provided. I have looked into personal loans and credit but my credit is not stellar due to the issues listed above with the debts that became my own over night. So anything is helpful and anything will assist me in making sure I can continue to have a roof over my head.

Thank you again in advance and you have my most sincere gratitude in taking any time you can to read or consider this posting. 

https://www.paypal.me/emteas

Print this item