Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 32,100
» Latest member: pastahammer4
» Forum threads: 8,641
» Forum posts: 9,782

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Drugs aorto-iliac culture...
Forum: Other money-making ideas
Last Post: carsonreed
18 minutes ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 172
Best antidepressant medic...
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: Antonfet
1 hour ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Please, help me leave my ...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: Batool
4 hours ago
» Replies: 13
» Views: 3,721
Navigating In Heterosexua...
Last Post: DevinUnarm
5 hours ago
» Replies: 2
» Views: 74
For Financial Agricultura...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: Steampod
7 hours ago
» Replies: 29
» Views: 2,202
юридические услуги
Last Post: Jamesendow
8 hours ago
» Views: 17
Boost Efficiency: Microso...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: whatmobilez
8 hours ago
» Replies: 2
» Views: 126
buy lsd online
Last Post: Harrynix
Today, 03:21 AM
» Views: 32
Glock for sale
Last Post: Jessiealorm
Yesterday, 11:17 PM
» Views: 31
african grey parrot for s...
Last Post: MichaelFrade
Yesterday, 06:24 PM
» Views: 34

exit from abusive house
Posted by: iggyphi - 01-01-2023, 09:38 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello, I have recently had to move out of an overly abusive house i was living in after being told i should die and they will try and evict me. a friend of mine is graciously letting me stay at his place that he isn't using right now. However, i had to leave with only the clothes i had on and whatever i could fit in my pocket. I have no more money as i am now in the final stages of getting disability which i should be getting in another month or two. i desperately need money for food. Please help me, my disability was caused by a lot of severe childhood trauma that will stay with me my entire life.
thank you for you time and help.

https://paypal.me/iggyphi?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US

i hope that link works

Print this item

Help me make 2023 a better year
Posted by: Rlp248 - 01-01-2023, 11:04 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

It’s currently 1/1/23 and my wish for this year is that I am able to make memories with my daughter without the worry of financial hardship.

My daughter is 2 and a half years old and in her short life has dealt with more than most grown adults.  

She had abdominal surgery at 2 days old, nose surgery at 6 weeks old and recently in October had open heart surgery.

Unfortunately with taking care of her plus hospital appointments my husband has gone without pay which has meant we are now struggling.

I’m £242 overdrawn, my rent is due on Tuesday (£630) plus other household bills.

All I want is to be able to go out for the day with my daughter and not worry I’m spending money that should be for bills. She deserves the world and more. I’m failing her and I need a little help.

Anything anyone can offer will be greatly appreciated. 

If anyone would like evidence pleas private message me.

https://paypal.me/rachaelphelps?country.x=GB&locale.x=en_GB

RR X

Print this item

Help
Posted by: tksnyd - 12-31-2022, 07:42 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Please help I am in desperate need of $2500.00 to go to inpatient clinic and my insurance will not cover the cost I really need this so I am begging for someone to find it in there heart to please help me ! Cash app $mad2273

Print this item

Question A Young Entrepreneur Asking For Help
Posted by: Cqtips - 12-31-2022, 05:33 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Today I want to share with you, a brief description of what I am.

I grew up seeing my parents struggle financially, which in turn made me hyper focused on money and ambitious in many regards. 

At age 16, I graduated high school, had a full time job and signed the lease on my first apartment. 

At 17, I worked 80+ hrs/week at two restaurants and as a Real Estate Assistant, where I absorbed everything possible. 

In March of 2020, I took a 10 day vacation to South Africa, which quickly became a 8 month “vacation” as borders were closed and lockdown began. 

I learned a lot about myself during that time and was able to reflect on my trajectory. One valuing money and artificial accomplishments over love, community, happiness and the beauty of this moment. 

Now I’m on the East Coast of the U.S.A. where I’ve pivoted to focus on businesses I truly believe in. 

At age 19, I bought a Hostel that was set to close, and now at 20 years old I am building an Audio Studio from the ground up. 

I’m passionate about these endeavors and believe they are essential for individuals that need their access, as the coastal college town I’m in has a high volume tourist season as well as an impressive music scene. 

I’ve poured everything I have into these entities and truth me told, I’m at my ropes end. 

I’m behind on my personal bills, in debt, and don’t have the money for business bills coming up. 

Ultimately, I need to come up with $4500 in 5 days to ensure my business doesn’t fall behind. 

Even more so, I need $13,500 over the next 3 months to coast my business through this slow season as I’ve reinvested everything into the Audio Studio. 

Beyond that, I have ~$20,000 in personal debt that I need to clear. 

Now, I’m not fully aware of your situation or what means you have today. 

However, I write to simply ask. 

I understand if that number is far beyond what you consider reasonable, but I must ask. 

Anyhow, I thank you immensely for taking the time to hear me out and learning about whom I am. 

Thank you for this wonderful opportunity and may the New Year be full of blessings for you + your loved ones. 

My best, 

http://https//paypal.me/hostelsm?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US

Print this item

Exclamation Help Us Bring Our Special Needs Boys Home
Posted by: helpusadopt - 12-30-2022, 09:29 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

After years of struggling with secondary infertility and losses, three little boys have captured our hearts from across the world and as we read their files, we knew, they were meant to be ours. They each are survivors, having been placed into an Eastern European orphanage at birth, without the comfort of a mother or father, each with medical issues that complicated their births and have made their likelihood of being adopted more challenging. Years have passed and they waited, waited for a home to call their own, for a family to love them, and for the medical interventions, they so desperately need.

Two of our boys have cerebral palsy and hydrocephalus, one with impending blindness. Unfortunately, the orphanage is very poor and cannot provide the surgery he needs. He is the brightest 7-year-old who loves to sing and play piano, draw and paint, and can recite poems by heart, he cannot lose his vision. His cerebral palsy affects his lower legs and makes walking impossible without assistive equipment, which the orphanage does not have, so he gets around by dragging himself on his upper arms. Such a bright light cannot be extinguished, we need to get him home to us so he can be loved and cherished and receive the surgery and therapies he needs to be successful in life. The youngest of our boys has a rare genetic disorder that affects the structures of his face. He is also in need of surgery to correct these deformities, allowing him to live up to his fullest potential. He is so sweet and bright, his laugh lights up the room at the orphanage when he plays with the other children.

Due to being institutionalized their entire lives from birth, all three boys are behind in speech and development. They don’t have families that work with them, teach them, and care for them. Unfortunately, many of these orphanages are very poor and overcrowded and abuse is rampant. Children that are not adopted eventually age out and become homeless or worse. This is not the fate we envision for our boys. We see a brighter future for all three of them and this is why we are here, asking for your help.

International adoption is expensive and when you multiply that by three, it becomes very costly. The entire cost of the adoption of all three of our boys with travel, aside from their medical care once home, is $55,000. We had planned on my husband’s yearly bonus from work to help get us closer to our goal of bringing the boys home by this spring but his company was bought out before Christmas and there were no bonuses this year. Please, we ask from the bottom of our hearts, help us make our dream of being a family come true and help us get our boys home. These little boys need all the love and help they can get and with your gift, you are saving three incredible lives, and for that, we will be forever grateful.

Our Paypal account for donations is: https://paypal.me/adoptourboys

“Family isn’t always blood, it’s the people in your life who want you in theirs: the ones who accept you for who you are, the ones who would do anything to see you smile and who love you no matter what.” Maya Angelou

Print this item

Family in trouble, if you can please help
Posted by: DMan - 12-29-2022, 11:15 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello, I'm a 26-year-old young father to my 10-month-old daughter, and we live in Latvia. 
Times haven't been always rough, but one of those times has come to me, and I'm very sad that I have to beg, but by pride I won't get further so here I am asking for money in internet Sad
Reason why I am here is my family needs a car, the one i had were not reliable and had a bold tires and it's winter outside, and doors doesn't lock, also have had issues with starting a car and heating in interior. I got rid of the car for 500 euros, but that's not enaught for a different second hand car, I still need to gather 2000 euros so i can buy a car from a second hand dealer with warranty. 
If a miracle happens and i receive missing funds then finally I could return to my job who is in a different city, and also me and my daughter could drive safe again, that would be a dream come true. 
Once i knew that i will become a father i promised that i will do whatever it takes to support my child, not like my father who only knew how to drink and waste money and leave my mom and me hanging with crumbs, no i won't let that happen to neither my wife or my daughter, i rather eat plain carrots than watch my child suffer. 
Please if someone can help, please do, if not God bless you either way. 
Anything will help me to get closer to 2000eur for me this is a huge sum to come by, maybe for you to, so I'm not forcing you to donate, i want this to happen from a free will. 
Thanks for listening to me, greetings from Latvia.
I will leave my PayPal link here.   
https://paypal.me/DRomanovs

I will also provide statments of how far i have got with the money.

Print this item

Help with surgery and other expenses
Posted by: nomadbrand4 - 12-29-2022, 09:25 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - Replies (5)

Hello. Help us with surgery costs as well as the weeks of healing and recovery along with other pending expenses including travel and proper burial of my mom's cremains. We are thankful for whatever you can help with. שלום

Print this item

Watch Aar Ya Paar Series
Posted by: hannah6 - 12-29-2022, 07:58 PM - Forum: Chit chat - Replies (1)

Watch Aar Ya Paar Series Aar Ya Paar is a popular Indian television series that aired on Zee TV channel from 1997 to 2000. The show was created by the renowned director duo, Zafar Hai and Pankaj Parashar. It starred actors like Apurva Agnihotri, Farida Jalal, Neena Gupta, and Rohit Roy. The show revolved around the lives of two families, the Aar family and the Paar family, who share a common bond and are connected by fate. The series explored the social issues and highlighted the struggles of the two families as they try to make their lives better. The show is available to watch on YouTube.

Print this item

Exclamation Drowning in Debt URGENT
Posted by: Chickobaratsakai - 12-28-2022, 03:58 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - Replies (1)

Hi all,
I am a 25 year old solebread winner. I am supporting my parents and 04 other siblings. I am currently under a huge credit card debt. 

My salary is not enough to cover my family’s living expenses hence I decided to get a credit card. I thought I was managing well until my dad had to go to the hospital. I paid the bills using my credit card. From then on, the use of credit card did not stop. I kept paying using credit card until i could not pay the minimum. 

I have a job, and if they were to know i have a debt, i would be sacked. Please please do help me. My credit card debit is $20,000. Please please help me. You can paypal me at paypal.me/chickobaratakai.
Your kind gesture would be truly appreciated sir.
Thank you,
Akashah

Print this item

Bad Things Happen In 3s
Posted by: Coreyn - 12-27-2022, 07:31 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello, 

My name is Corey, and I've recently experienced a series of incidents that have put me in financial peril. 

First bad thing, two weeks ago, I contracted COVID, and was out of work for a week which of course means I only got half a paycheck as I do not get sick leave. 

Second, I had scheduled a COVID test at Walgreen's, and took my only form of transportation, an electric bike, to attend the appointment. On the way, the actual frame of the bike itself sheared in half. Of course I crashed, hurt my shoulder, and now have no reliable form of transportation.

Finally, at the time, I had over $7,000 in my savings, unfortunately, in 2020 (while I was homeless) I was sued over a credit card my father had taken out in my name. As I was homeless, I did not receive any mail about the case, and naturally, the courts ruled against me when I did not appear. Much to my surprise, the court apparently approved a request to garnish my bank account, and my entire checking and savings were wiped out, and my account is now overdrawn by several thousand dollars. I had to set up with a new bank just to make sure I have my paychecks to use in the near future.

So here I am, four days until the 1st day of 2023 with no money for rent, barely any food for myself, and literally nothing to show for two years of clawing my way out of homelessness. I'm not asking to be made whole again, though if there's someone out there who has an extra 50 grand, I'd love to also be debt free and have a chunk to invest in starting a business. Really, if anyone can help, I could use food for my dog and myself (What little I have left is going toward the dog), money for rent, utilities,  etc... 

$darthvoice

Print this item