Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 32,036
» Latest member: cementlinda6
» Forum threads: 8,640
» Forum posts: 9,780

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Please, help me leave my ...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: Batool
2 hours ago
» Replies: 13
» Views: 3,713
Navigating In Heterosexua...
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: DevinUnarm
3 hours ago
» Replies: 2
» Views: 71
For Financial Agricultura...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: Steampod
5 hours ago
» Replies: 29
» Views: 2,200
юридические услуги
Last Post: Jamesendow
6 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 17
Boost Efficiency: Microso...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: whatmobilez
6 hours ago
» Replies: 2
» Views: 123
buy lsd online
Last Post: Harrynix
Today, 03:21 AM
» Views: 29
Glock for sale
Last Post: Jessiealorm
Yesterday, 11:17 PM
» Views: 29
african grey parrot for s...
Last Post: MichaelFrade
Yesterday, 06:24 PM
» Views: 31
What is the PSLE scoring ...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: AnnySharma
Yesterday, 03:40 PM
» Views: 45
адвокат з військових пита...
Last Post: Jamesendow
Yesterday, 02:45 PM
» Views: 26

Solar panels for motorhomes
Posted by: ann5 - 12-22-2022, 03:42 PM - Forum: Chit chat - Replies (6)

Are there any of us who use solar panels for a motor home? What are your reviews and experiences? How to choose the right one? I am planning to buy a motorhome and am already thinking about how best to provide it with electricity. Just worried about choosing a good option.

Print this item

SOS FINANCIAL SUPPORT FOR HEALTH REASON!!! URGENT!!
Posted by: Valia - 12-22-2022, 02:15 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi there,
I will make an effort here too. 
There is big need to concentrate an amount of money (close to 60.000 in euros). This is the cost for surgery and the cost for the rehabilitation institute for 2 broken spondyls in my spine.
I broke my spine in 2016. I was swinging free when suddenly the rope of the swing broke and I landed on the floor. I broke the T8 and T9 spondyls on my back which luckily did not gave me a permanent handicap.
But I need to do a surgery which will correct my spine after the accident and then receive physiotherapy in order to be able to dance avain, stretch again, even have a child and have a normal life! (I am 32 years old). 
Since 2016 I could not been able to work due to my injury. I was convinced that the damage in my spine will be permanent and that I would never be able to have a normal life. 
In 2018 and after 2 years in bed, I was clinically depressed amd medicated. 
At 2019 after a lot of years of asking for help, a non profitable organisation helped me, by offering me a treatment center pass card. I was then seen by a German neurosurgeon who saod that there are many chances my issue will be fixed, and the cost would be around 100.000 euros. At the beginning I was discouraged and thought I will never make it. But people help the people! So 40.000 were raised from 2020 until today. But it was the highest my country and the people I know could provide me. 
I kindly ask you to give anything you can(even 1 euro counts, if the whole population gave one euro I qould be a billionaire, so do not be shy!) Please help me get my life back! 
I wish health and Love to all you and your families and Merry Christmas! 
Valia paypal : fairfairy91@gmail.com

Print this item

Need help!!!
Posted by: Lane1234 - 12-20-2022, 11:02 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi, I'm 28 with a 6 year old daughter, about 3 months ago my husband got in a bad car accident, he was without work for a month after surgery on his spine in multiple different places... After a month healing in the hospital he was released to a rehabilitation place and he was supposed to do a month there then come home however after being there over night I got a call that he was being rushed back to the ER because of low vitals and basically everything went downhill from there and he passed away. He was the one who provided and now that he's gone it's been difficult for us and I'm hoping to maybe get some help. 

My cash app is : $madysonlane and my PayPal donation link is: https://www.paypal.com/donate/?business=...y_code=USD

I appreciate you taking the time to read this and I appreciate any amount donated!!!!

Thank y'all and God Bless!!!!

Print this item

Eviction Prevention Financial Assistance
Posted by: JMac35 - 12-20-2022, 10:14 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Single mom of two. Hard worker. This time the bills came faster than the paychecks. Just received notice, 10 days to pay off balance of $6000. Never thought this would happen right before Christmas but this is where we are.   Attempted local emergency assistance programs but they have COVID related criteria. Never been in this situation before and feel really ashamed, embarrassed, overwhelmed and scared. It’s hard to ask for help but it’s greatly needed and would be greatly appreciated.

https://www.paypal.com/pools/c/8Q0GGvEiMu

Print this item

Heart College Student in Need to prevent eviction
Posted by: mdakota929 - 12-20-2022, 08:11 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi, I am reaching out due to the fact I am a 22 year old college student who supports herself. On Halloween weekend someone had hit my car leaving it to need serious repairs till I could drive it. With that being said I lost income and fell behind on rent. I am asking for a total of $695 in order to prevent the eviction from proceeding. My landlord has started the summons but I do not want it to continue. I am able to pay my rent going forward as I started a new job beginning of this month however I am unable to play catch up. I do not have any family that can help me out and I am still trying to finish my degree with hopes to go to law school. Thank you! My cashapp is $dakota02090.

Print this item

Recent Widow/ Single Mother of 2 in Desperate Need!
Posted by: burtonkacey3@gmail.com - 12-19-2022, 05:42 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am a mother of 2. My daughter is 1 years old and my son is 10 months old. I recently lost my husband to sickle cell disease. We we living in Texas but we lost everything so had to move to Kansas. I lost everything. Spent my last on the move. We have no supporting or positive family. I was able to get us in a apartment but I just now found a job and daycare that is within walking distance of our new apartment because we have no vehicle. The weather is extremely different here its much colder and windier my children are sick often. We are now facing eviction and have court because I wont get my first paycheck in time for the past due rent nor Januarys and my first paycheck wont be much. I am desperately asking for ONE TIME help just so I can get on my feet please I don't want my children going through the things I went through as a child.

Print this item

Unlucky in Love and Finances - Please Help
Posted by: SouthernMan - 12-19-2022, 01:28 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello my new friends. I have an adult son who has gotten deep into credit card debt and also was in a vehicle accident that was not his fault. He was not hurt other than a sore back. My son does not smoke, drink or participate in bad language but has been unlucky in love and finances. He has always had a job and is a good worker. He helps take care of three children off and on that are not biological his but treats them like they are. They are like grandchildren to myself and my wife.  We have helped him financially over the years but it is not enough. 

Please consider donating to help my son. He does not know I am trying to find money for him. I want it to be a pleasant surprise. Mostly I am wanting to clear his credit card debt and give him a cushion of three month's worth of bill coverage in his bank account. Next I would like to get him a better car after insurance settles from the vehicle accident. I lent him my SUV to drive until insurance is settled. He has never really had a reliable vehicle until my wife and I gave him a 2005  4door car. He is in the process of selling his house and moving closer to home but it needs a few repairs including heating issues. He tried to take care of all these things but only one income just would not cover everything. The plan was that his mate was to work and help with the bills but that never materialized. Even though the former mate and children live with relatives now, my son has been unable to cut ties with them because he loves them so much.

Thanks for your time in reading this. PayPal link is below.

https://www.paypal.me/Howard695

Print this item

Separated wife recently abandoned by husband. In need of financial help
Posted by: JaniyahW37 - 12-18-2022, 09:33 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello, I am a young woman that has just recently been abandoned by her husband. I have no place to stay, no car, and no money. I am in need of urgent financial help so that I can get on my feet. 
Any amount of money will help, so please, if you are able to support me, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you for your consideration.

Print this item

COASTAL HOLIDAY
Posted by: Montchar - 12-18-2022, 04:35 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

First of all I would like to say thank you, for taking time from your busy schedule to read this request. I am working for a Stationery company. Post covid-19 our sales has drop unbelievably. The reason for the nose dive of sales is because most companies let their staff work from home. Believe me I really appreciate the fact that we are still trading. but my income is negatively affected. I am struggling to keep up with my financial commitments. Starting from school bills, rates and taxes and my monthly commitments. 

In the beginning of this year I promised my family a coastal holiday. The good school cards challenges me to fulfill my promise. with the economical situation I don't have the money to take them on that coastal holiday. I am making a request for assistance to be able to own up to the holiday. We are a family of six.

I would greatly appreciate it! Again, thank you so much for your precious time.

http://www.paypal.me/omialex

;

Print this item

Please Help my Son - Down on his luck with Debt
Posted by: SouthernMan - 12-16-2022, 06:24 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello my new friends. I have an adult son who has gotten deep into credit card debt and also was in a vehicle accident that was not his fault. He was not hurt other than a sore back. My son does not smoke, drink or participate in bad language but has been unlucky in love and finances. He has always had a job and is a good worker. He had also help taken care of three children off and on that are not biological his but treats them like they are. They are like grandchildren to myself and my wife.  We have helped him financially over the years but it is not enough.

Please consider donating to help my son. Mostly I am wanting to clear his credit card debt and give him a cushion of three month's worth of bill coverage in his bank account. Next I would like to get him a better car after insurance settles from the vehicle accident. He is in the process of selling his house and it needs a few repairs including heating issues. He tried to take care of all these things but only one income just would not cover everything.

Thanks for your time in reading this. PayPal link is below.

https://www.paypal.me/Howard695

Print this item