Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 32,267
» Latest member: bufferlizard51
» Forum threads: 8,643
» Forum posts: 9,785

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
How did they get my email...
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: DevinUnarm
1 hour ago
» Replies: 3
» Views: 12,844
https://flseo.ru
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: Artur33Cab
1 hour ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
用戶反饋中,Salomon XT6系列在哪些方面得...
Forum: Comments, Suggestions
Last Post: qkpcmjwnpfkacm
5 hours ago
» Views: 15
Drugs aorto-iliac culture...
Forum: Other money-making ideas
Last Post: carsonreed
9 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 180
Best antidepressant medic...
Last Post: Antonfet
10 hours ago
» Views: 16
Please, help me leave my ...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: Batool
Yesterday, 03:37 PM
» Replies: 13
» Views: 3,744
Navigating In Heterosexua...
Last Post: DevinUnarm
Yesterday, 03:19 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 81
For Financial Agricultura...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: Steampod
Yesterday, 01:16 PM
» Replies: 29
» Views: 2,223
юридические услуги
Last Post: Jamesendow
Yesterday, 12:08 PM
» Views: 25
Boost Efficiency: Microso...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: whatmobilez
Yesterday, 11:43 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 138

Need help to fix my smile.
Posted by: esand80 - 03-09-2023, 06:13 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello all! I know this is a long shot, but I’m running out of options. 

I recently got back into the dentist after years of not having insurance, and surprise, I need about $5500 dollars worth of dental work done. I’m a disabled vet, but the VA can’t help because I’m not 100%, my insurance will only cover $1500 because I used some of my benefits already to fix a broken tooth. Can’t get a loan because I’m digging myself out of bad credit, can’t get care credit because of said bad credit. I have a job, but make about $100 too much for any type of assistance. I feel like a jackass having to ask for help, but I’m desperate and can’t wait 9 months until my benefits reset.

Thanks for taking the time to read this. Anything helps.

Venmo: @Eric-Sanders-206

Cash App: $ESand80

Print this item

Heart hope fully
Posted by: humbledheart910 - 03-08-2023, 06:57 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am writing this because i am having a hard time.. I have been living in mycar for the past month, and my situation has caused me to be separated from my son. It breaks my heart. I have put so much money into the car, but it still continues has problems.Its on its last leg. It's now in limp mode. I am basically living in a store parking lot due to driving restrictions. i have not given up. I work freelance jobs online to survive.
I am looking for donations to help get a new used car so that i can start getting my life back in order. I dream of being back in a home soon with my child, i am asking any landlords out there in my are who may be willing to work with me to find a place to live.I know that this is a long shot, but I truly believe that there are kind people out there who will be willing to help.I have left my situation in God's hands.Please, if you can find it in your heart to help, your kindness will not go unnoticed.

Thank you for reading

I have this on PayPal I just put up

https://www.paypal.com/pools/c/8SejS8ljEa

Print this item

Dad of 3 - Spouse deserted us - Bankruptcy/Repossession/Mortgage - Fighting not fail
Posted by: StruggleDad - 03-08-2023, 05:44 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I'm feeling like I'm unable to provide for my children, and now I'm so distraught by all of the financial issues that I am fighting really hard not to give up. Here I am, begging for help to protect what pride I have left. 
I've attempted to receive mortgage assistance from IHDA, got an approal for SNAP benefits in the amount of ~$90/month (myself, plus 3 children) , and have direct wage garnishments still taking place from a bankruptcy that was dismissed when my spouse wouldn't give wage information to our attorney.

Paypal> https://paypal.me/StruggleDad

Here is a timeline of how this all happened:

Moved into house in 2017, stable home for family (3 children)
Spouse couldn’t get/keep jobs, forced to file Ch13 bankruptcy Fall of ‘18

• This included mortgage, auto loan on SUV, student loans, medical bills, etc
  • All bankruptcy payments made by TFS Bill Pay, by my bank account
  • My company was being bought out in winter of '18, sought new job
  • Covid came right after new construction sales job - couldn’t cover bankruptcy and all bills
  • Spouse’s job statuses and spending habits never allowed bankruptcy/bills to get caught up, while I struggled to work extra for commissions
  • Couldn't maintain job at false-promised income, got job in I.T. (Jan '21)
  • Bankruptcy payments were now made by 100% wage garnishments (up to $1082/paycheck, every 2 weeks)
I held every to provide what I could, while spouse lived on social media from our bedroom, buying "needs" without my knowledge, which continuously put bills/maintenance/auto/car/necessities behind. Her reason was always "welllll we needed it and I don't get paid for xx days". But her paychecks also went to her own spending habits.
Never could catch up, and this caused further issues
Spouse requested open relationship in June of 2021, started becoming non-existent in household. I had to lie to my children and tell them Mommy was working late in order to hide the real truth (Let's stick with "Exotic Dates").

Still couldn't qualif for SNAP benefits, as my income (plus $6k-$8k from spouse) was too much to gain assistance
Spouse moved out June 9 2022 , kept SUV as she was going to use income to buy new vehicle
Email sent to Ch13 attorney on June 16 (22) requesting split of wage orders, as I was at 100% (as opposed to spouse living freely, keeping the SUV that I was paying for, not being here for children, etc
  • Attorney requested expenses/income in 8/22
  • September 16, 2022 was first 50/50 wage garnishment
Sought support through employer in any way possible, was provided 6 therapy sessions in July of 2022, otherwise told to use PTO as needed
  • First 2 sessions, therapist said I need to find more time for myself
  • Stopped attending virtual sessions, can’t attend and parent simultaneously
Continued struggling with bankruptcy, bills, groceries, etc without spousal support
  • Note: Spouse not supporting children whatsoever, besides being their “soccer coach” for a season
No time except to be single parent, plus work, cook, laundry, clean, etc
Sent email to Ch13 attorney on 7/25 requesting immediate help, as my health conditions were worsening (at 6'5 I weighed 154lbs. I was so depressed I couldn't eat).
  • No action, except requesting paystubs from spouse
Accidental Ch13 dismissal (9/14/22) resulted in false repossession of vehicle listed in bankruptcy
  • Repossession on 1/30/23 , 2 days of PTO to regain possession
  • Also resulted in foreclosure notices from mortgage lender (11/2022)
  • Attorney stated “This can happen”, no big deal
Applied for SNAP benefits in June of 22 , approved in August for ~$70/month
  • Covid emergency funds helped greatly, but bills all still behind during 100% wage garnishments and no help from children's mother
Applied for IHDA mortgage assistance in November ’22 , keep getting ran around asking for more documents
Mental stress put me in the ER in Nov 2022
  • prescibed anxiety medication
Received divorce summons in Jan 2023
  • Responded, fee waiver issues with SNAP approval
Children informed me that their mother bought a new van, still no support for children
Covid Emergency SNAP payments ended in 2/2023
Bankruptcy dismissed in Feb 2023 due to lack of payments (my 50% was always made during the split)
  • Can further be proven from NDC database
SUV repossessed, again, on 3/7
Now I’m lost. $12k behind on mortgage, SUV “cramdown” repossessed, feeling unable to support my family, and wage garnishments are still taking place. My mortgage was transferred/sold after Ch13 dismissal and I can’t make any payments due to “no account”. IHDA says I am a "Special Case" and my application cannot be processed normaly.  They even said "In April, we could ask for more before it's approed".

I make just enough money to be disqualified from programs, yet my “spouse” is living freely without consequences, not supporting my children and still posessing the same spending habits.

My children seek their mother’s love and support, new shoes and clothing, school fees to be covered, etc. I am unable to support my own family anymore, and I don’t know what to do. It's hard-enough attempting to calm my youngest (now 8) who cries herself to sleep a lot because of how much she misses Mommy. How can I work til 5p, get dinner made, ensure homework and showers are done, do laundry, clean up the afternoon/evening mess (can't afford daycare, so kids roam the house without supervision from 3p-5p whil eI work in the bsaement)?

I am only one person, and I'm failing. My parents are out of town, my closest relative (sister) has her own issues to worry about, as does everyone else.

So what do I do while I wait for foreclosures, info on how to get personal belongings from my SUV, and what happens next? Lawsuit against Ch13 attorney? Consultations cost money. Lawsuit against auto loan company for repossession? Consultations cost money. Lawsuit against spouse for emotional distress, mental abuse, financial ruin, etc? Seems everything is for women's rights, and doesn't account for a lot of "sngle dads". How do I continue the next few months without having a vehicle, substantial grocery money, and money for basic necessities? InstaCart costs too much, no extra-cirriculars for the kids?

Please help me. I’ve sent emails, called offices and left messages, and I can’t keep taking PTO to figure this out… I can’t lose this job in my great time of need.

I will provide proof of anything needed if allowed by this site, as this is the first time I've done anything like this.

Thank you for taking all this time to read my story. If nothing else, I appreciate that more than you know.

PayPal> https://paypal.me/StruggleDad

Print this item

Exclamation When life humbles you, but you still need $help$
Posted by: Sonny_Vandal - 03-08-2023, 06:46 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Just like anyone else I have had my share of ups and downs, good luck and bad luck, coming out on top and being drug through the mud. This is the first time in my life to where I am having to search the web in hopes of finding some "miracle" to help me through this one. Honestly, if I am not able to find help somewhere within this very large yet very small world I am essentially screwed. I've spent my 20's really testing life in all ways. Again, like most I love to push the boundaries of scary situations or at times feel as though I am a lucky exception to which life slams me down and says "no sweetie, YOU are why I created the rule". One would begin to think that I am no more special than the person standing next to me or the Queen of England. We are all human. We bleed, we cry, we sweat and then eventually die. 

To jump to the main point of all this, my name is Kim and I am at a low point in my life. Up until this point I have done pretty well with maintaining some sort of income, a place to live, a car to drive, a job that I maintain and some sort of hobby or focus that allows me to feel like I participating in life. With that I have mental health issues that have caused issues in my life more times than not, but I have managed. I wonder sometimes if disability would be an option but it's riding that line to if it's even worth it to the state to pay for me or make me deal and push forward. I am still focused on doing it myself whether it's caused me issues or not. I have MDD (massive depressive disorder), Social and Acute Anxiety, Severe PTSD and Depressive Bi-Polar disorder. I have found myself living in my boyfriend's mother's garage, pregnant, jobless, medicationless, and broke. I have $0 to my name and I don't know what I am going to do. My car is illegal basically, my wallet got stolen so I have no ID, birth certificate or social. I have to get new cards and get into my doctor again to be back on my meds and obviously make sure my pregnancy is going well. This is my first child. My boyfriend is an amazing person. He has also gotten handed the short hand of the deck. His ex wife passed away about two years ago, two sister also passed away to suicide, his mom is dying and he is here taking care of her, his flourishing business is now in default and every penny he had saved (he was worth half a mill) is literally GONE. We have plans and are doing our best to make it day to day, but we are at a point where we need a "jump start". I did the math on what we need to get my car back to functioning and legal, into a new home (rent and deposit and application fees), medication costs, good health insurance premiums and a little to keep us going till we both can start working again would be around $6,000-$7,000. Obviously I don't expect one person to read this and jump at my sob story that millions of other people have. I do hope that some that read this are willing to throw a little our way and help us get to where we can help ourselves again. I don't know what else to do. I want to give my child a good life and I know he wants to give us both a great life and hope that this situation never happens to us again. It's hard to rebuild when you don't have anything to even get going. 
        Here are my pay pal, cash app and venmo tags. Please, ANYTHING helps. whether it's $1 or $1,000 I am grateful for those willing to help and give us a chance at a new life. If you have any questions feel free to email me at eyeris322@gmail.com

Thank you and God bless,
Kimberly and Ryley

Cash app: $SonnyVandal

Venmo: @Sonny_Vandal

Paypal: @sonnyvandal322

Print this item

Request for tuition fees please
Posted by: paulas67 - 03-06-2023, 11:32 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi my name is Paul.
I would like to thank you for taking the time to read this.
I was born in London's East End and my dad died when I was about 5, I was placed into care when I was about 8 to about 10 was sexually abused not by care staff but by a mixed group of residents age only of 13 -16 .when I left the care home and went home my Mum and new step dad were heavy drinkers and I grew up a very angry young man getting into trouble all the time at school and with the police. I left school with only a few grades.
As I got older still very Angry confused I turned to drink for many years which in turn ruined any relationship I had including 1 marriage. Other problems i had was trust issues with almost anyone who tried to get close to me, and deep financial problems due to my drinking i wasted 90% of it down the drain and ended up bankrupt.
Fast forward to now with the help of my 2 wife we have been married now for 12 years 8 of those I rarely drink cause of the counselling I have had for anger and my drink abuse problems all relating from the death of my dad and the sexual abuse I received as a boy. And another reason is I’m a coach driver which I could never have done when I was drinking.
I am so proud of the way my life is now turning out that I’ve held on to steady reliable jobs and the partnership with my wife is unreal. And my only regret is not being able to open up and get help in my youth I think my life would’ve been a whole lot better 
I am looking for funding of £6,750 so I can take e-commerce course so i can retrain and start my own business earning in excess £30,000a year and start a better my life for me and my family. It is so important to me to provide for my family and try and get to a better place financially in my life.
Thank you for taking the time to read about me. if you can donate a little or all of my funding i would be so grateful.
Please either reply to my email for any other information and also a link to my paypal acc.
My paypal link is https://paypal.me/wolfie67
Thank you once again.
Kind regards.
 Paul

Print this item

help save grandma with surgery
Posted by: leandrosus - 03-06-2023, 06:57 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

[attachment=958]My grandma fell two weeks ago and broke her hip now she needs a it's a hips replacement surgery she needs a prosthesis and stuff and we can't afford it, we're from Venezuela a very troubled country in south america i am a college student and really don't have time to find a job since i want to graduate to move out of the country and help my family and my mom and aunts work but minimum wage is not more than 15$/month here (you can look it up of you want) and we don't count with public health because hospitals are empty here we will still pretty much need to buy everything for the surgery froma needle to the most expensive stuff like oxygen... rn she isn't receiving any treatment just resting in her bed because she can't move hoping the fracture will fix itself. my grandma has cancer too and all our resources have gone to that now with this we need all the help, the surgery costs almost 4.000$ ANY amount that you could donate helps to reach the goal or buy her pain medicines.

https://www.paypal.me/leandrosalcedo

[attachment=958]
[attachment=959]
[attachment=960]
[attachment=961]
[attachment=962]

Print this item

Single mama needs help with bills
Posted by: Mamabear022 - 03-04-2023, 07:51 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

This might be a long shot but it’s worth a try! I am a single mama to a 7 year old boy. It’s just the two of us we don’t have a bunch of support or anything. I do well managing on my own but my car has been costing me a lot of money this winter. Between credit card debts loans and IOUs I am a total of $2,609.80 in debt. Not including my student loans ($14,587 … but those might be pardoned). I finished my Bachelor’s degree over the summer last year. I always pay my debts on time and have a good credit score. If anyone can help lighten the load at all, you’d be doing me and my little boy a huge favor. I’m all for talking to my donors so please feel free to say hello! Here is a break down of my current debts as of 03/04/23:

IOU’s: (Mom and 2 sisters)

Mom: $300
Sister: $300
Sister: $100

Credit card debts:

BestBuy: $820
Car Repair on Discover card: $615
Kohls charge card: $162.80

Personal Loan: $312

Please! Anything helps! ❤️

$JaneDoe0022

Print this item

How To Build Profitable Email Marketing List
Posted by: Dataleads6475 - 02-28-2023, 05:28 PM - Forum: Other money-making ideas - No Replies

[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]Firstly, it's important to note that email databases can be a valuable resource for businesses and organizations looking to reach out to potential customers or stakeholders. In Canada, there are a variety of email databases available that can provide access to a wide range of individuals and businesses.[/font]

[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]However, it's important to Canada B2C Email List ensure that any email database you use is compliant with Canada's Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL). This legislation sets out strict requirements for sending commercial electronic messages (CEMs), including email, to individuals in Canada. Among other things, CASL requires that recipients have given express or implied consent to receive CEMs, and that all messages include certain identifying information and an unsubscribe mechanism.[/font]

[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]There are several reputable email database providers in Canada that can help ensure compliance with CASL. These providers typically offer targeted lists of email addresses based on factors like location, industry, or other demographics. It's important to do your research and choose a provider that has a good reputation and a track record of compliance with CASL.[/font]

[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,][Image: map-Canada.jpg][/font]

[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]It's also important to note that while email databases can be a useful tool for reaching out to potential customers, they are not a magic bullet. In order to be effective, email marketing campaigns need to be well-targeted, engaging, and provide real value to recipients. Simply sending mass emails to a large list of addresses is unlikely to yield significant results.[/font]

[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]In summary, Canada email databases can be a useful resource for businesses and organizations looking to reach out to potential customers or stakeholders. However, it's important to ensure that any database you use is compliant with CASL, and that you approach email marketing strategically and with a focus on providing real value to recipients.[/font]

Print this item

I need food, water and provisions
Posted by: Chidinma Okezie - 02-28-2023, 06:39 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi, I'm Chidinma and I'm from Nigeria,I'm kind of stranded where I am because I have no money to feed or take care of myself, I have begged my family members but they've done all they can to help me, please if there's anything you can do to help me I would greatly appreciate it, PayPal isn't very accessible here in Nigeria but I have a Payoneer, okeziechidinma6@gmail.com is my Payoneer username and email, any amount you can give will be greatly appreciated

Print this item

Homeless Pregnant and living in a tent
Posted by: Candace223 - 02-26-2023, 11:40 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I'm raising $250 until 03/26/2023 for Homeless Pregnant women. Can you help? https://www.paypal.com/pools/c/8RTIlR3JFZ

Print this item