Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 32,445
» Latest member: rosegun04
» Forum threads: 8,645
» Forum posts: 9,797

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
For Financial Agricultura...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: Clearlipgloss
33 minutes ago
» Replies: 30
» Views: 2,236
Benefits of Using CAT6A M...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: bev10
38 minutes ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 147
sollet wallet
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: willams lader
50 minutes ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 423
How did they get my email...
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: Batool
58 minutes ago
» Replies: 4
» Views: 12,860
Drugs aorto-iliac culture...
Forum: Other money-making ideas
1 hour ago
» Replies: 2
» Views: 185
Bolster, clear a evaluati...
2 hours ago
» Replies: 38
» Views: 3,770
Why You Should Consider P...
Last Post: Jennifercruz
2 hours ago
» Replies: 2
» Views: 454
Why snipping tool is not ...
Forum: Comments, Suggestions
Last Post: datarecovee
2 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Navigating In Heterosexua...
Last Post: DevinUnarm
4 hours ago
» Replies: 3
» Views: 107
Best Recommendations for ...
Last Post: EttaWoodworth
4 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15

Sad In need of a helping hand due to racial discrimination.
Posted by: grantangel91@gmail.com - 05-06-2023, 07:15 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

my husband and i was recently a victim of racial discrimination. my husband was hired for a construction company where he agreed to work for 21 per hour at the completion of each job. he worked 190+ hours for a 2 month period of time and just before they would complete a job they would go and start another job prolonging the jobs payment. When my husband sent him a text message to explain our situation he was fired. The owner/boss called our phone yelling "bitch ass nigger i will never pay a nigger for nothing fuck your power bill''. were his words. Now he is unable to receive unemployment because the company did not acquire unemployment insurance. Our Power is disconnected, our septic tank is backed up, so we don't have water currently, we have no food in our house, 2 months behind on rent, and now my husband has to have hernia surgery next month. I Don't know how we are going to survive during his recovery period God please send someone us a helping hand.       cashapp/ $Family4strength

Print this item

Sad In need of a helping hand due to racial discrimination.
Posted by: grantangel91@gmail.com - 05-06-2023, 04:11 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

My husband and I was already struggling to keep up with our bills, but we maintained, and we kept pushing. My husband was hired at a construction company with an agreement that he was going to be paid 21.00 per hour upon completion of the jobs. During this time my husband worked over 190 hours in a 2 month period and just before the job is finished the boss calls our phone yelling calling him names such as ''bitch ass nigger'' saying he was not going to give no nigger a dime of his money. i thought it was a joke or maybe he thought maybe he had called the wrong person but i was wrong. When he contacted another coworker, he informed us it was not a mistake. The boss fired him as well without pay. Skin color should NOT have played a role in my husband not being paid for the months he spent working for this company. Fortunately, it was the sole reason my husband still hasn't been paid for his months of hard labor. Now we are living without power because our power was disconnected, his car has broken down, we have no food in our refrigerator, and on top of that he has to have hernia surgery next month, so he is not going to be able to work until he recovers. I don't know what we are going to do we are starting to fall behind on our rent payments. we are trying to sue this company for racial discrimination but by the time our scheduled appointment comes we will be homeless and just about starved to death. I believe that somewhere in this world is still a caring heart willing to help my family in our desperate time of need.   $Family4strength

Print this item

Scammed, broke and stuck overseas
Posted by: Jahwords - 05-03-2023, 10:01 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I'm broke and stuck in a country that is not my own. I came to this country for a teaching job.  I was robbed of my personal cash, cards,  laptop etc. and had my money stolen by a company that was supposed to employ me. I was supposed to be given housing but that has also been a scam and have been handed a bill for rent that is obscene. I have had my passport held hostage by an agent who is charging me 3 times the average cost of visa fees. 

This has been going on for months and has left me thousands of dollars in debt. Currently, every day that goes by my debt goes up and if I do not pay it I will be jailed. The police do not believe or care about what happens to foreigners and always side with the locals. I have been trying to sort this out but I am at the end of my rope and days away from being outed to the street and eventually jailed for lack of visa and rent payments. 

This is very hard for me but please any assistance would mean the world to me at this moment. 

Paypal: twilightjam@gmail.com

Print this item

Heart I Ned Help Financially
Posted by: LadyJackson - 05-02-2023, 09:28 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello I would like to say that I never thought I be in a situation like I'm in now. I guess when it rains it pours, but first I would like to say that I am a Single Mother who has fell on hard times. First my toilet breaks and the water was constantly running which caused my bill to run up extremely high and when I contacted them about the issue I was basically told I had to get it fixed I was on my own that bill is now over 2500 and I'm just lost, not to mention 4 months ago on my way to work my Motor Blows on the freeway gets it to the shop and its the Transfer Case that needs to be replaced as well something I most definitely cannot afford or try because in February of this year I was laid off of my job of 4 years and the only explanation was the Company is downsizing and I am out without any notice. I have used up all money that I had saved on transportation for my kids to get to school and back and me to look for employment and interviews when I have them. I currently receive assistance but its not even 500 a month. I do believe that the world is full of good people cause I am one of them, and if I was in position to help anyone I most definitely would so I ask you if you can please help me with getting a Car and Paying Utilities I would be forever grateful, I really really need help and if you would like to help me anything Big or Small would be appreciated here is my info if you would like to help me (paypal.me/LadyI1978). I would just like to say thank you in advance I really appreciate you.

Print this item

Video Desperately need your help
Posted by: brey2000 - 05-02-2023, 06:40 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I'm dealing with a desperate situation mainly because I'm struggling financially. I'm 22 with bills to pay and it’s piling up. I’m afraid that if I can’t pay those, I’ll end up as a big disappointment to my family. Someone told me he would help me but I don’t think he means it and it made me sad that I now learn he only responds to me with automated messages, crashing the only hope I have. I only need around $300 to pay for everything and most will be due on May 5. I'm sorry for asking this much but even small amounts will mean a lot to me. I will update this post once everything is settled and maybe soon, if I can, I’ll share a helping hand to those in need too.

paypal.me/aubreydaraoay

Print this item

On a Wing and a Prayer
Posted by: GenaT - 05-01-2023, 06:06 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I'm starting a new job this week (yay!) I didn't have a lot of money saved when I unexpectedly lost my job nearly two months ago, and I'm literally down to my last dollar. I need money for gas  (I live in a rural area with no public transportation) and meals. I realize this is a long shot, but I've exhausted all other options. If anyone were to be kind enough to help me, I would greatly appreciate it, and I promise I will pay it forward as soon as I'm on my feet. 

Cash App $gnathomas
Venmo @Gena-T-4315
[attachment=973][attachment=972]

Print this item

Need help with rent and bills please
Posted by: Woodlandcottage - 05-01-2023, 12:55 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi. I'm 22. I just recently moved to get away from my abusive family. Getting settled has been hard because I didn't have much money when I moved. I'm just struggling to keep my head above the water right now. My rent is $500 which isnt a ton but I'm only working minimum wage right now and I also need to pay other bills too. I'm basically stuck either paying rent or eating. If you're able to send anything that would really help. Thank you. https://cash.app/$NamiraKai

Print this item

Need Student Loan help before repayment restarts
Posted by: jkfam - 04-28-2023, 05:54 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Student Loan Help

While we were able to, barely, survive the financial crisis of 2008, we managed to put ourselves in a better position than we were in at that point. But, with the recent financial downturn, we find ourselves nearing a financial precipice again, now that we have kids (10 and 13) whose needs are growing each year. Our largest debt, next to our mortgage, which we’ve also now taken out a Home Equity Loan on to try to reduce our growing credit card debt, is our student loans (4 total consolidated student loans). While student loan payments have been halted, we have been able to make do, living paycheck to paycheck (even with several side hustles). However, with student loan repayment looking to restart, those payments are going to drive us underwater, and we’ll still have ~20 years until they are paid off. Even with the income-based repayment plans, we will barely make any dents in the almost $200,000 in principle that we still owe.

One of the reasons for repayment of the student loans will be difficult is that our daughter (13) has been diagnosed with ADHD, though not as being on the Autism spectrum, but we have several doctors that she sees (and not all covered by our insurance) to help treat her ADHD, as well as several daily medications and dietary supplements (prescribed by her doctors) to assist her. These all add up (along with the increased living expenses due to the increase in inflation).

To make matters worse, we also tried investing what savings we’ve scraped together since the last financial crisis, and those investments have now been all but wiped out, leaving us with almost no financial security blanket.

If you can find it in your heart to send us a little bit of money that we can put towards our student loan principle, we would be eternally grateful and will Thank God for your support.
Our goal at this point, with this request, is to try to do everything we can (including this request) to reduce the $200,000 principle of our student loans so that we can more readily afford the loan repayments when they start in a few months. Any help you can provide to help us reach that goal would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time in reading this request and may God bless you and your family for at least considering helping us out.

Bless you!

https://paypal.me/jkfammoney

Print this item

Thumbs Up Retired Lady Needs Money For Bills
Posted by: Jodott - 04-27-2023, 04:32 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am 64 years old, retired and living on an fixed income. I have a few bills coming up that I don't know how I will be able to pay of $137 for my electric bill and $153 for car insurance. I am trying to do things on line to make money. I am not the best at it but I am trying. Business is slow. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in buying a Coffee Cup or T-Shirt through my RedBubble Shops? Or you can go to my Ko-Fi Shop and watch the video of my cat getting excited over her new toy. She guaranteed to give you a smile and you can give a few bucks donation for her. I don't want to beg and not give at least something back in return. Or if you would like to help out directly you can go through my PayPal at paypal.me/jodott. I thank you very much for any support you give.

Print this item

Making Online Health Consultation Easy and Accessible
Posted by: fatimemohammed - 04-26-2023, 08:23 AM - Forum: Chit chat - No Replies

Online health consultation has emerged as a popular and convenient way to access healthcare services, particularly in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic. With the increase in the number of online healthcare services providers, patients have the option to consult with qualified doctors from the comfort of their homes.

Meri Sehat.pk is one such online health consultation provider that is making online health consultation easy and accessible. It offers a range of services, including online consultation with qualified doctors, diagnostic tests, medicine delivery, and much more. Patients can consult with a doctor from the comfort of their homes, and avoid the hassle of traveling to a clinic.

Print this item