Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 32,512
» Latest member: systemcrime97
» Forum threads: 8,645
» Forum posts: 9,798

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Каннелюра для мебели
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: Milesbon
2 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 117
For Financial Agricultura...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: Clearlipgloss
3 hours ago
» Replies: 30
» Views: 2,240
Benefits of Using CAT6A M...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: bev10
3 hours ago
» Views: 150
sollet wallet
Last Post: willams lader
3 hours ago
» Views: 425
How did they get my email...
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: Batool
3 hours ago
» Replies: 4
» Views: 12,864
Drugs aorto-iliac culture...
Forum: Other money-making ideas
4 hours ago
» Replies: 2
» Views: 189
Bolster, clear a evaluati...
5 hours ago
» Replies: 38
» Views: 3,797
Why You Should Consider P...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: Jennifercruz
5 hours ago
» Replies: 2
» Views: 461
Why snipping tool is not ...
Forum: Comments, Suggestions
Last Post: datarecovee
5 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 16
Navigating In Heterosexua...
Last Post: DevinUnarm
6 hours ago
» Replies: 3
» Views: 110

Nigerian student in need of financial aid
Posted by: studentinneed - 05-14-2023, 11:35 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello everyone.
I'm a struggling Nigerian student in need of aid to pay tuition fees. I am grateful for any amount you are able to contribute no matter how small.

Thank you for considering supporting my education.

You can donate to my paypal right here

https://www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_bu...XWFURHFWA6

Print this item

help for me and my kids...
Posted by: hikaru26 - 05-12-2023, 08:22 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

first of all hello and thank you for reading this... I appreciate it very much.... i hope you all in good condition.... My true name is Janine Rapada im a single mom of 5 kids... 13,12,9,7,5 years old 2 girls and 3 boys... im single mom since my youngest is in my stomach... im here trying maybe i can get some help for the needs of my kids... By the way im from Philippines.... but since 2019 i leave home...to work in davao city to provide more for my kids since my income in our city doesnt enough for us and to send them to school... and when i arrive in Davao city i had been in bad employer ....they always hurting me their and never let me eat and give me my salary...i stay their for 1 year... and able to escape and run away to them and now im here in General Santos city... which is very far away to my home... and when i arrived here honestly i been raped here... ️.... i almost got died but i fight on it because im thinking about my kids that i left in my province...but even like this i still keep praying and believing that someday ill be better... thats why every sunday i go.to church....but i feel like it more worser everyday... and im very very tired of it.... ?????... i hope someone can help us to our daily need even not for me just for my kids.. i will be appreciate it very muxh... everyday i search work day and night just to save so i can afford to send for my kids i left behind... but most of the time i got nothing... ??? ..i sleep everywhere and dont eat most of the time... and im very tired of it... more worse this past few days ... i been not eating for almost 3 days and my kids too ??? they dont go school because of it...thats hopefully you can understand me and my situation.... this is my Paypal account... janinecabanban02@gmail.com...or my Gcash number... 09659358359... thank you very very much.... in that photo is my grandma and my 4 kids ...

Print this item

Urgent loan required to pay for an unexpected bill. Happy to pay back with 10% on top
Posted by: rodrigcl - 05-11-2023, 10:05 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi there I am in desperate need to gather $4000 for a funeral payment and would genuinely ask for help as loan. I will genuinely return the money back to the lender 72h later with 10% on top. please help me.

This isnot a scam.

Please help! https://paypal.me/rodrigcl

Print this item

my name is faz and i need help
Posted by: fazneedshelp - 05-11-2023, 01:13 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

good morning evening afternoon wherever you are

i was referred to this website from a friend in the same situation as me
we are victims of redundancy following the covid outbreak.
we get by on food banks we can get only once every 3 months which we literally just about manage to last 3 weeks.
we scour the streets after late night in search of leftover food, drinks, water and whatever we can get our hands on to survive.
please appreciate that all we can do in return is pray for your health, safety and well-being and below are ways you can donate to me.

Name of UK Bank : Pockit
Sort Code : 23-32-72
Account Number : 03645340
Mr Faizaan Qureshi

Print this item

Exclamation Help with Phone Bills
Posted by: createwkd_ - 05-10-2023, 05:59 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi everyone! I recently had a HUGE bill that I need to pay off by June 1st. It's $950 dollars or my phone will be cut off and I'm in need of any help you can give! I hope you can help! It will mean the world to me  Heart Heart Heart

https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/createwk...le.x=en_GB

Print this item

Heart Please help save my home & marriage by helping with these bills
Posted by: PleaseHelpmeplease - 05-10-2023, 01:25 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

This is my first time and hopefully my last, please find it in your heart to help.

My Verizon and electric bill are way past due date and it’s close to being shut off, this has taken a toll on my relationship eg. Cold shoulders and the silent treatment. This financial and emotional stress has physically made me sick. Asking for help kills my pride but at this point who needs it when having lights and form of communication is more important. I would greatly appreciate the help and promise to help others in the future when I’m out of this mess 

My Verizon bill is $800.00 
And my pepco bill is $658.78 which needs to be paid before the 16th of may or else I won’t have lights 

I have already tried the “promise to pay” and even with that things are tough.

Thank you in advance.

Print this item

Revamp Your HVAC System: The Ultimate Guide to Duct Replacement
Posted by: clark222 - 05-08-2023, 06:23 PM - Forum: Chit chat - No Replies

It might be time to think about replacing your ducts if your HVAC system is giving you problems. But where do you even begin? How do you choose the best local HVAC company when you may get a list of them by performing a quick search for "duct replacement near me"?

Here are some pointers to assist you in selecting a trustworthy HVAC professional for your duct replacement requirements:

1.Ensure that the company is competent and has the insurance coverage essential to protect you and your property by only using licenced and insured contractors.

2.A contractor with duct repair experience and a solid reputation in your community should be your first choice.

3.Ask the HVAC contractor for references; they should have no trouble giving you names of satisfied clients.

You may choose a skilled HVAC professional to take care of your duct replacement needs by using the advice in this article. Remember that duct repair can raise your home's comfort, reduce your utility costs, and make it more energy efficient. If your HVAC system is giving you problems, don't wait to do something about it.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

Rent help asap
Posted by: kwynpavey - 05-08-2023, 04:56 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am in desperate need of 4k to pay my rent by tomorrow otherwise I am getting evicted I fell into hard times and already used the help the state provided so I am extremely desperate

Print this item

Family in need of help
Posted by: Bigtenn7723 - 05-08-2023, 02:08 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

The past few months have been a challenging time for me and my family. We were forced to relocate after my husband lost his job due to the pandemic. Our finances were already tight, and relocating only added to our troubles. At that point, we thought we had hit rock bottom, but little did we know that the worst was yet to come.

My 14-year-old son, who had been struggling with depression and anxiety, attempted to take his own life by overdosing on pills. We were devastated by the news. It was the most harrowing experience of our lives. I felt helpless, hopeless, and lost. My son was rushed to the emergency room and was hospitalized for weeks. I was by his side day and night, praying for his recovery, but as each day passed, our medical bills kept piling up. We were already struggling to make ends meet, and the medical bills only added to our financial burden.

Meanwhile, we were staying at a friend's shed, which offered us some respite from our financial woes. But as the days went by, we knew that we needed to find a more permanent solution. It was hard to come to terms with the fact that we had nothing to call our own, not even a roof over our heads.

I began applying for jobs, but unemployment was at an all-time high, and job openings were few and far between. Despite being an experienced worker, I was struggling to get interviews, let alone offers. The situation seemed bleak.

As days turned into weeks, we started running out of money to pay rent and put food on the table. We were surviving on meager savings and the kindness of our friends, who offered us a helping hand whenever they could.

Today, we are still struggling to make ends meet. Our medical bills remain unpaid, and we are still looking for a place to call home. We need money for gas and food, and we have nowhere to turn to except the kindness of others.

We know that we are not alone in our struggles, and we hope that someone out there will read our story and offer us a helping hand. We appreciate any support that you can offer, be it in the form of a donation, a job offer, or simply a kind gesture. In these difficult times, we cling to hope and pray for a brighter future. Thank you for taking the time to read about our situation, and God bless.

Print this item

I Ned Help Financially
Posted by: LadyJackson - 05-07-2023, 11:50 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello I really need help with paying a bill. I am a single mother who was recently laid off work a couple months ago, which caused me to get behind on a couple of bills heat and lights so if you would like to help me here is my information to receive help paypal.me/LadyI1978 Thank You in advance.

Print this item