Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 32,509
» Latest member: legsaw48
» Forum threads: 8,645
» Forum posts: 9,798

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Каннелюра для мебели
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: Milesbon
1 hour ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 117
For Financial Agricultura...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: Clearlipgloss
2 hours ago
» Replies: 30
» Views: 2,240
Benefits of Using CAT6A M...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: bev10
2 hours ago
» Views: 150
sollet wallet
Last Post: willams lader
3 hours ago
» Views: 425
How did they get my email...
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: Batool
3 hours ago
» Replies: 4
» Views: 12,862
Drugs aorto-iliac culture...
Forum: Other money-making ideas
3 hours ago
» Replies: 2
» Views: 189
Bolster, clear a evaluati...
4 hours ago
» Replies: 38
» Views: 3,794
Why You Should Consider P...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: Jennifercruz
5 hours ago
» Replies: 2
» Views: 460
Why snipping tool is not ...
Forum: Comments, Suggestions
Last Post: datarecovee
5 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 16
Navigating In Heterosexua...
Last Post: DevinUnarm
6 hours ago
» Replies: 3
» Views: 110

Desperate
Posted by: Ninni - 05-19-2023, 09:13 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I never thought I would be in such a situation.
I am 32 years old, mother of a little girl. I fell in love with the wrong man, he cheated me out of my money and now I'm in dire need of help. I'm about to lose my house if I don't get paid the rent, it's good if I have enough money for my own food. The child's life suffers a lot from all this. I would be very grateful if you could help me and my daughter.

paypal.me/ninnis418

Print this item

In a edge of losing everything.
Posted by: Ram1997 - 05-19-2023, 06:10 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi Everyone. My name is Ram and i am from India.

I am in a very critical and hopeless situation right now due to my kindness. I helped my friend who was in need of money for his parents treatment. I borrowed money from my colleagues , friends and even pledged my own house and gave the money ( 13 Lak INR ($16000) )to him for the treatment. He promised me to return the money in a week but later i realized that his parents are not getting any treatment and he ran away with the money i gave him.

Now I have to pay the money back to everyone even without using single penny. Everyone started to ask back the money as i told them he will be returning in a week. I cant properly explain the pain i am going through in words because I am the only bread winner of my family consist of 5 members and my monthly income is less than $500 a month. I am totally broke , in a edge of loosing my home and sold everything i had to pay them back as much as possible. I am struggling to pay them back for the last 8 months and still there is a lot to go.

This forum is my last hope. All i did was try to help the person i need and now i have no where to go. All the people whom i borrowed money for him are from middle class background and the money the lend me is most of their savings. Please help me with the money as much as possible. even i am ready to pay you back in future if you gave me your details. I dont like to be in debt but now i am begging for every penny. 

I am in need of $12500. This will help not only me and my family , This will prevent us from becoming homeless and also this helps so many other people whom i borrowed money from. I am in a verge of stress and pain that i dont know whether i conveyed it properly or not. But i hope you will understand my pain. Even a small money from everyone will make huge difference. 

Kindly help me to raise the required $12500. This thread is my last hope.

My paypal link ishttps://www.paypal.com/paypalme/GRam273?...le.x=en_GB

Print this item

I might just end it
Posted by: K111mishelf - 05-18-2023, 10:34 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Today I wasn’t able to make the ends meet
If I una-lived myself today
My note would say 
Mother I’m sorry you have to lose 2 daughters 
I seen my mom and the way she folded after the death of my sister but 
I’m sorry I couldn’t make it out okay 
Everyday it’s harder and harder being in a place that makes survival impossible 
I’ve applied to everything but it’s as if I already don’t exist 
I’m dead inside I’m so done and over pretending to be alive I dread the moment of waking up only to realize I’m not yet passed on into the abyss of the here after. I’m so tired of working and working to always come out short on the steep end I’m closed in claustrophobic living in this unburied coffin. 
Death to my debt when I close my eyes or maybe I might leave them open after I kick the stool into the bucket. What the fuck is it why is life this hard why is it profit in foot pic switch off but as a poet im told “you make less then the modern day comiedian” kick rocks kid im 28.
This broke life I hate. 
everything that has been happening got worst after my dads death I’m not afraid to die I lack the balls to do what suspends me from the gallows no loose loops my screws are not stripped but I might pee my pants because I have no bathroom to piss in plus if I leave my car I will end up a homeless joke because it’s on the repo list and they’re here to take it. I don’t want to be here anymore guys please help anything helps please don’t judge me for being so weak but I cant take it anymore and I’m only here for my mom otherwise I would’ve been gone a long ass time ago paypal @danylee6

Print this item

Play NYT Wordle Game and Increase Your Vocabulary
Posted by: Florencemiller - 05-18-2023, 10:31 AM - Forum: Chit chat - Replies (1)

NYT Wordle is a word puzzle game that challenges players to guess a five-letter word within six attempts. Each guess is met with feedback in the form of colored squares, indicating if the letter is correct and in the right position (green) or correct but in the wrong position (yellow), or if the letter is not present in the word at all (gray). Players must strategically narrow down the possibilities with each guess and use deductive reasoning to unveil the hidden word.

How does NYT Wordle work?

In each round of NYTimes Wordle, players are presented with a five-letter word, and their task is to decipher it through a series of guesses. By entering different words, players receive immediate feedback, allowing them to adjust their strategy for subsequent guesses. The game is a delicate balance of logic, pattern recognition, and vocabulary knowledge.

The popularity of NYT Wordle

Since its launch, NYTimes Wordle has gained immense popularity among word game enthusiasts worldwide. Its appeal lies in its simplicity and accessibility, making it enjoyable for casual gamers and seasoned players alike. The addictive nature of the game, combined with its competitive elements, has sparked a sense of community and engagement among players.

Benefits of playing NYT Wordle

Playing NYTimes Wordle offers numerous benefits beyond pure entertainment. It enhances cognitive skills such as problem-solving, critical thinking, and vocabulary expansion. The game stimulates the brain, providing mental exercise and keeping the mind sharp. Moreover, playing NYT Wordle can be a great way to unwind and relax, as it requires focus and concentration, providing a temporary escape from everyday stresses.

Tips and strategies for playing NYT Wordle

To increase your chances of success in NYT Wordle, it's helpful to employ certain strategies. Start by guessing words that have common letters with the target word, allowing you to narrow down the possibilities. Additionally, paying attention to the feedback provided by the colored squares is crucial for refining your guesses and making informed decisions. Experiment with different word combinations and patterns, and don't be afraid to think outside the box!

The addictive nature of NYT Wordle

NYT Wordle's addictive nature is one of its defining characteristics. The combination of the game's simplicity, the thrill of solving each puzzle, and the desire to improve one's score creates a compelling and addictive experience.

Print this item

Thumbs Up Need some money to instacart groceries…
Posted by: LovingHope497 - 05-17-2023, 11:42 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Venmo @babyhoneii
Can anyone just send a $1 ? To help me get groceries.

Print this item

Caden
Posted by: LovingHope497 - 05-17-2023, 06:19 PM - Forum: Other money-making ideas - No Replies

An app that tracks your data for cash.
Referral Code: 
Hi! I just started using the Caden app to take control of my data, earn points that I can exchange for real money, and learn insights about the way I shop, travel, spend, watch and listen! We’ll both earn 2,000 points if you sign up with my code: C05E 

https://app.caden.io/referral

Print this item

I don’t know where else to turn
Posted by: kayzlii - 05-16-2023, 06:08 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Thank you for taking the time to read this. I appreciate it.

I have been out of work for a month. I am fortunate enough to start a new job in June, however until then I don’t have an income. I have looked for temp work, cash in hand etc. however because I am starting a new job soon I get turned away (they say they can only take me for a minimum of 4 weeks)

My new job is a huge step in my career goal.

This month I am struggling though. I can’t afford my rent, food, etc. 
I have reached out to turn2us but I have been informed it could be weeks before I hear back. I am relying on food banks but there is only so many times I can ask for vouchers. My stress has never been this high as I have never been in this situation before now.

Minimum, I need £1500 to cover all bills and rent. Of course, anything helps!

Thank you  Heart

paypal.me/kazzgar 
cash.me/kazzlii

Print this item

QUICKEST MONEY MAKING METHOD ONLINE
Posted by: SupremeCommanderofAllHyrule - 05-16-2023, 04:39 PM - Forum: Other money-making ideas - No Replies

complete very simple offers and tasks!

https://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=G...Biscuit333

Print this item

THE ABSOLUTE FASTEST WAY TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE!!!!!
Posted by: SupremeCommanderofAllHyrule - 05-16-2023, 04:36 PM - Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home - No Replies

https://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=G...Biscuit333

Print this item

Bug desperate
Posted by: annyv76 - 05-15-2023, 11:47 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

my car was repossessed this morning and i desperately need it. i had a good paying job but was let go now i'm living paycheck to paycheck i've been making partial payments hoping to get a second job soon but i haven't had any luck anything helps and is greatly appreciated thank you 

cashapp/$anniepr787

Print this item