Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 32,445
» Latest member: rosegun04
» Forum threads: 8,645
» Forum posts: 9,797

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
For Financial Agricultura...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: Clearlipgloss
32 minutes ago
» Replies: 30
» Views: 2,236
Benefits of Using CAT6A M...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: bev10
37 minutes ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 147
sollet wallet
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: willams lader
49 minutes ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 423
How did they get my email...
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: Batool
57 minutes ago
» Replies: 4
» Views: 12,860
Drugs aorto-iliac culture...
Forum: Other money-making ideas
1 hour ago
» Replies: 2
» Views: 185
Bolster, clear a evaluati...
2 hours ago
» Replies: 38
» Views: 3,770
Why You Should Consider P...
Last Post: Jennifercruz
2 hours ago
» Replies: 2
» Views: 454
Why snipping tool is not ...
Forum: Comments, Suggestions
Last Post: datarecovee
2 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Navigating In Heterosexua...
Last Post: DevinUnarm
4 hours ago
» Replies: 3
» Views: 107
Best Recommendations for ...
Last Post: EttaWoodworth
4 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15

I have posted last year hear and with no luck but will try to ask for help again.
Posted by: moeyer - 04-25-2023, 11:42 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I've been living with debts. I work only to pay for my loans that had high interest. I had those loans not for personal or material things but to help my family. I just want to ask if anyone here even in the slightest amount can help just to pay my upcoming loan bills this month of May. You can reach me thru my gmail : nomaeyer@gmail.com

Thank you.

Print this item

Help my family
Posted by: minibran1 - 04-25-2023, 06:25 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Me and my family are having a hard time paying our bills and putting food on the table. Currently i am working but my job doesn't pay me enough to pay my bills and put food on the table for a while now. we are really struggling. anything helps for now until i get a new job that actually pays.  Confused Cry

paypal.me/ElayshaNira

Print this item

Exclamation please help us get our homes back.
Posted by: Evica - 04-20-2023, 09:29 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

hello dear donors.  I don't know how to do it correctly so that someone responds to my request for help, because I'm doing it for the first time, I'm throwing shame aside, because I can't handle this heavy burden, I've made the biggest mistake in my life, I've mortgaged the apartment.  I've lost my job and I can't pay this bill.  I have failed my daughters, I have lost everything, I have no one to ask for help, so I am looking here.  please help me to cope and buy back the apartment.  please generous people give me hope for the future.  I will be grateful for every euro you donate.  I would like to say a big thank you in advance to everyone who wants to help us get our homes back.
https://www.paypal.me/evica78

Print this item

Help me graduate
Posted by: Letlotlo - 04-20-2023, 12:38 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Good day

I am a 25 year old who is currently registered doing my Honours in Education but I am unable to pay for my fees. I am a breadwinner at home and I’m also getting my younger sister through varsity. I have to pay my fees by May so that I can be able to write my June exams. I have tried to raise funds but I’m failing. Begging to be helped is my last hope. Your help would be much appreciated.

https://www.paypal.me/letlotlolebodi

Print this item

Exclamation My mother recently died and I don't have money for both the funeral and our house pay
Posted by: dlwinkle - 04-19-2023, 04:11 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I have been taking care of my mother who had dementia for the past couple of years and she passed away 2 days ago. I've been living paycheck to paycheck and I don't have enough money to cover the funeral cost and make the house payment this month. I want my mother to be buried next to my father like she wanted but I also don't want to lose our home since I don't have anywhere else to stay and I have 2 dogs. If somebody could help financially or with a prayer it would be greatly appreciated. $5000 would be enough to help pay for the funeral while still leaving me enough for bills and the house payment this month. I HATE having to beg but I feel as though I have no other choice at this point. Im either going to have to bury my mother in an indigent cemetery or risk losing the house.

Paypal: paypal.me/DWinkleman
Cash app: $DavidLW1

Any amount is greatly appreciated.

Print this item

Need immediate help power to be turned off
Posted by: Helpinflorida - 04-19-2023, 01:37 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Help. I’m in dire need of some assistance to keep my power on. I have 2 job interviews setup tomorrow. Been out of work and have no one at all to help. Need 125.00 asap to keep power on. Willing to pay back or pay forward any assistance!! Ty in advance! 

PayPal @keltiffrose

Print this item

Just Need Some Help
Posted by: deebee84 - 04-18-2023, 07:19 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

As it is said that when you are alone and no one helps you then God helps you by becoming a stranger.
Hello friends as you all know that Corona has made many people unemployed, I am also one of those people. Before covid i had a good job and a good family but covid ruined me and my family. I lost my job and my wife left me due to poverty. I had some loans which I settled with my savings. Now I have nothing left only a credit card due to which my bread was going on but now that too has become overdue. I need Rs 40000 to pay my overdue which is around $485-490 so that I can eat bread till I get a job. That's why I request you to please help me by becoming a stranger god and those who are not able to help for some reason, pray for me that I get a good job soon. If I get more grant than I need, I will immediately return it to another needy person. Heartfelt thanks to all of you.
Live Young!!!! Live Life!!!! & Fu*k Corona

Please help me on 
paypal.me/deebe84

Print this item

Catching up on Bills
Posted by: scorpiogirl6790 - 04-18-2023, 03:58 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am facing some very hair financial hardships right now. I just recently lost my job, and as a mother of 2 I already struggle to make ends meet. now I'm unemployed and cannot collect unemployment. I am so far behind on my bills. I need $2000 BY WEDNESDAY MORNING just so my car doesn't get repoed. not only that, I have no food in my house, and no money to go grocery shopping. I'm on the Berge of losing everything and I don't know how I am going to manage. 

any help would be appreciated!!!

Cashapp: $scorpiogirl6790

Print this item

$35 sign up
Posted by: LovingHope497 - 04-17-2023, 10:56 PM - Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home - No Replies

https://send.cloutzap.com/QueenMe4

Print this item

Help for my Family
Posted by: DREWMURDAUGH - 04-17-2023, 07:23 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello my name is Drew Murdaugh. I am a 56 year old man with a wife, Leny ,and son Denny. In march of 2020  the pandemic hit and both of our business's were permanently closed .One a fish business, and the other a massage spa in the International airport in KALIBO, AKLAN, PI .Both related to tourism.  Then in August of2021 I suffered an extreme reaction to the covid vaccine , massive swelling in all the joints of my body. excruciatingly painful .I have been bedridden for the last 20 months. Since I can't work like I used to, i have been looking for a way to support my family. I have found a business opportunity with, BUSINESS LENDING BLUEPRINT,  a reputable company with a 4.9 rating on TRUSTPILOT,  and of course need funding to open a website, buy advertising, email lists, ETC... Plus some funds to help my wife and son.  I am always behind on rent as I cannot work a physical job.  I stay in WELLSPRINGS  POST ACUTE CARE CENTER 44445 15TH ST W, LANCASTER CA, 93534.room 406. This can be verified by googling the ph# and seeing that I am a patient here. My wife and son are suffering greatly and all I want is to take care of them like I should.  If you feel you can help us please donate to us at ..PAYPAL....   @DrewMurdaugh    I need about $4,000 to help my family and launch my business so anything you can afford is greatly appreciated  and if you leave a message AND CONTACT INFO , I will gladly show where the funds are being used.  I really need to help my family as there is no welfare there. Zero government assistance. If given the ability to do so I will work tirelessly to, MAKE THIS SUCCEED . THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS ALL WHO CAN HELP. Heart Angel

Print this item