Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 32,562
» Latest member: outputlarch8
» Forum threads: 8,645
» Forum posts: 9,799

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
sollet wallet
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: Milesbon
17 minutes ago
» Replies: 2
» Views: 428
Каннелюра для мебели
Last Post: Milesbon
3 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 120
For Financial Agricultura...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: Clearlipgloss
4 hours ago
» Replies: 30
» Views: 2,240
Benefits of Using CAT6A M...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: bev10
4 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 153
How did they get my email...
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: Batool
5 hours ago
» Replies: 4
» Views: 12,865
Drugs aorto-iliac culture...
Forum: Other money-making ideas
5 hours ago
» Views: 190
Bolster, clear a evaluati...
6 hours ago
» Replies: 38
» Views: 3,823
Why You Should Consider P...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: Jennifercruz
6 hours ago
» Views: 465
Why snipping tool is not ...
Forum: Comments, Suggestions
Last Post: datarecovee
6 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 19
Navigating In Heterosexua...
Last Post: DevinUnarm
8 hours ago
» Replies: 3
» Views: 111

In Desperate Need of Help, Aspriring to Help Others
Posted by: hwhfoundation - 05-26-2023, 04:00 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Writing this request is one of the hardest things I’ve had to do and it forces me to reflect on the decisions and missteps that got me to this lowly place, the lowest of my life, of being broke at middle age with little hope of turning it around.  As much as I would like to lay out details of a horrific accident, life altering health issue or a tragic life event, the truth is that there is no one to blame but myself.  The predicament I’m in is 100% my fault and I’m asking for the kindhearted and generous philanthropists here to truly hear me, to put yourself in my shoes and feel the despair, hopelessness, frustration & heavy burden of not being able to pay your bills or help those around you.  I’m hoping that some of you will reflect on your own lives and find some common thread to mine.  I made stupid mistakes.  But we make mistakes.  We make horrible mistakes.  Should we have to pay for them for the rest of our lives?  Even if they are done out of love and care for others?  I pray.  I pray every day that God will hear me and bring me out of this.  I pray every day that somehow, someway, I will be able to make all things right in my life, to a point that I will be able to help others in this world that are in need.  I feel best when I’m helping others, but I’m unable to do that due to me not being able to even take care of my own problems now.  I ask that you believe in me and give me the help I desperately need to get through this extremely difficult time.  In trying to help others that are close to me, I somehow lost my sense of self-worth.  I feel worthless if I am not able to help someone financially when they need it.  All I’ve done for the last 4 years is give my money away to my kids, my girlfriend and others that have needed it.  Now I’m in the horrible position of having to say no to them, and even worse, not being able to pay back the money I have borrowed to help them.  I do not have any assets left.  I rent my apartment.  I don’t have a car of my own.  No savings.  I’m asking for $300,000 to pay off all of my debt and get me back on a path to a self-supporting life.  Big picture is, I want to be in your shoes, able to be generous.  I want to be a benefactor for others in legitimate need.  I feel that my purpose here is to give to others.  Please help me so that I can fulfill what I feel is the reason for my existence. 

Help should be sent to paypal.me/hwhfoundation72

Thank you for taking the time to read my request.

Print this item

Choose Best Unique Design Custom Made Staircase
Posted by: metalfactory - 05-26-2023, 08:37 AM - Forum: Chit chat - No Replies

If you’re planning to renovate your home with a new staircase, you’re in the right place. Choosing the best design for a custom stair for your home can be a daunting task, but it’s worth the effort. A custom stair can add an elegant touch to your home, and choosing the right design can enhance the look and feel of your home.

A wide range of staircases are available from us, including straight staircase, spiral staircases, helical staircases, zigzag staircases, and modern staircases. Customers are satisfied with our work, design,  and product . We also offer custom-made staircases, crafted by experienced craftsmen and fitted with the latest safety standards. Our staircases are designed to last for generations and provide a unique, lasting look to any home or space. Furthermore, we offer expert advice and unbeatable customer service to ensure complete satisfaction.

Print this item

I need financial help to settle unpaid bills
Posted by: Fpisti4 - 05-26-2023, 07:38 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Sziasztok István vagyok Magyarországról és a segítségeteket szeretném kérni.

Pénzügyi segítségre lenne szükségem a ki nem fizetett számlák és bérleti díj rendezéséhez, mivel leépítés miatt több mint 3 hónapja nem dolgozom. Azóta pedig a bőrszínem miatt nem vettek fel sehova, mivel kicsit barnább a bőröm és cigány származású vagyok.Confused
Mindezek mellett hetek óta ehhez, ezért szükségem van a segítségedre, hogy talpra álljak.
Kérem, segítsen küldeni egy kis pénzt a fizetésre

https://paypal.me/pisti94?country.x=HU&locale.x=hu_HU

Print this item

High Quality Prefabricated Workshop manufacturers in India
Posted by: harshith30m - 05-26-2023, 06:47 AM - Forum: Chit chat - No Replies

Harshith Manufacturers - Peb Manufacturers has been in the business of providing quality prefabricated warehouses for over two decades. All of their warehouses are designed to meet the highest standards of safety and durability. With a focus on providing superior quality and customer service, Harshith Manufacturers has become a trusted name in the Indian market.

Peb Manufacturers in India- Harshith Manufacturers are  constructed using high-grade materials and are designed with the latest technology. This ensures that they are able to provide warehouses with superior protection from extreme weather conditions throughout the year. The warehouses are also designed to minimise any disruption caused to the environment, making them an eco-friendly option.

Print this item

Desperately in need of help....?
Posted by: LadyM - 05-25-2023, 04:55 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi, well I'm not really a person to ask for help but unfortunately I'm in desperate need. I really don't know what to do so I'm finally asking for help from all you generous people.
Where do I begin...  unfortunately just before Christmas my father's brother passed away from a fall in the night ? then in February my brother passed away found in his flat. March we had his funeral and exactly a week after on the 29th of March my mother passed away ? ? my whole world came crashing down she was my best friend my only friend ? ? 
So I've been helping my father with all the funeral expenses as much as I could and due to this we cannot afford to buy my mother a headstone that she deserves ?
But also I've fallen behind on bills ?and the debts keep going up. I'm a single mother of 4 amazing children and I'm struggling badly please if you can donate just anything to help I'm so desperate for your help right now.

Please If you could donate anything I'm asking for £5000, to get my mums headstone and to get me out of debt 
Honestly thank you so much even for reading ?

Print this item

In Desperate Need of Help, Aspriring to Help Others
Posted by: hwhfoundation - 05-25-2023, 04:39 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Writing this request forces me to reflect on the decisions and missteps that got me to this lowly place, the lowest of my life, of being broke at middle age with little hope of turning it around.  As much as I would like to lay out details of a horrific accident, life altering health issue or a tragic life event, the truth is that there is no one to blame but myself.  The predicament I’m in is 100% my fault and I’m asking for the kindhearted and generous philanthropists here to truly hear me, to put yourself in my shoes and feel the despair, hopelessness, frustration & heavy burden of not being able to pay your bills or help those around you.  I’m hoping that some of you will reflect on your own lives and find some common thread to mine.  I made stupid mistakes.  But we make mistakes.  We make horrible mistakes.  Should we have to pay for them for the rest of our lives?  Even if they are done out of love and care for others?  I pray.  I pray every day that God will hear me and bring me out of this.  I pray every day that somehow, someway, I will be able to make all things right in my life, to a point that I will be able to help others in this world that are in need.  I feel best when I’m helping others, but I’m unable to do that due to me not being able to even take care of my own problems now.  I ask that you believe in me and give me the help I desperately need to get through this extremely difficult time.  In trying to help others that are close to me, I somehow lost my sense of self-worth.  I feel worthless if I am not able to help someone financially when they need it.  All I’ve done for the last 4 years is give my money away to my kids, my girlfriend and others that have needed it.  Now I’m in the horrible position of having to say no to them, and even worse, not being able to pay back the money I have borrowed to help them.  I do not have any assets left.  I rent my apartment.  I don’t have a car of my own.  No savings.  I’m asking for $300,000 to pay off all of my debt and get me back on a path to a self-supporting life.  Big picture is, I want to be in your shoes, able to be generous.  I want to be a benefactor for others in legitimate need.  I feel that my purpose here is to give to others.  Please help me so that I can fulfill what I feel is the reason for my existence. 

Help should be sent to paypal.me/hwhfoundation72

Thank you for taking the time to read my request.

Print this item

In need of help urgently
Posted by: Christine102 - 05-25-2023, 04:32 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I’m new to this so I want to thank who ever reads this in advance. My name is Christine and I have 4 children. My 2 younger ones have had ongoing medical issues that have literally drained me both financially and emotionally as I’m working over time just to make sure they eat. Mr biggest problem is since I was forced to choose between my well paying job and my children I have been driving for Uber. Things started off great be because my kids knew  that if they ever needed me to text me 911 and I knew that meant I had to finish what every trip I was on and get to them. My daughter who is 17 has been dealing with pain and swelling in her right leg since she was 12. Then my son who is now 15 had a surgery to remove a non-osyfying fibroma from his leg. It wasn’t cancerous so we got lucky there but they took 90% off his bone right above his ankle over 3 inches and he just hasn’t been the same active kid since. Then when I thought things couldn’t get any worse Covid hit and we all got our shots and he started having problems with his heart. He randomly has trouble breathing and chest pains and turns purple from lack of oxygen while Jess having an episode. Between the hospital and 3 cardiologists I have been to they say he has an unknown abnormal ekg. They won’t say or deny that it’s from the cocos shot but it started 2 days after but I can’t leave him alone and I miss a lot of work. Than as the episodes became less frequent when he started noticing the signs before they came on I was able to work more and things were starting to look up. Than the rental I have with hertz through Uber started giving me issues and I started missing work and swapped the vehicle 3 times and was still charged for days they were in the shop and every month the rent I owed became more and more. I’m currently trying to deal with that as I called them out on Facebook and finally got someone to start looking into it but it doesn’t fix the fact that I’m behind allot and it’s only growing. I can give a pay pal or cash app but honestly I would rather just give the name of the company that collects the rent for the development I live in and any help would mean alot to help keep a roof over my kids heads. So if there is anyone out there with a big heart and the ability to help it would mean the world.

Print this item

Exclamation Save My Family’s Summer
Posted by: Bishop101 - 05-24-2023, 02:48 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Thank you in advance for any kindness.  My wife and I had planned the Summer for our family with our five children.  Our last summer together.  Had planned and budgeted for everything. One “last hurrah” vacation; some short day trips; concerts. Then we were hit with a medical emergency with corresponding medical bills.  And unexpected child orthodontist charges.  And two unexpected increased college tuition charges.  A perfect storm that wiped out our budgeted money.  We have nonrefundable plane tickets and cannot pay the vacation.  I am not going to lie.  We do not have it as bad as many but I do not want to fail my children.  I feel guilty asking for anything.  We have always tried to help others in need so I hope there is some karma or reciprocal kindness. I hesitate to ask for a specific amount as I already feel guilty. But any drop in the bucket keeps the bucket from being empty.  Particularly for my younger children, this is all they have been looking forward to for months and I can’t fail them - particularly my son who is on the spectrum.  Again, thank you to anyone for any kindness.  Bless you.

PayPal.Me/mlmbishop

Print this item

Please Save My Family’s Summer
Posted by: Bishop101 - 05-23-2023, 09:38 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

First let me say thank you for anyone kind enough to respond.  My wife and I made summer plans for our family - 5 kids.  A last nice vacation that would involve all of us.  A few day trips.  Some local concerts.  Nothing overly extravagant but that would be fun - especially for the two youngest.   Tried to plan and budget.  The we were hit with a medical crisis and unexpected medical bills.  And an unexpected orthodontist bill.  And increases in two college tuitions that will essentially wipe out what we had put aside.  I am trying to avoid failing my children who were so excited.  And this was the last summer we would all be together.  I know we do not have it as bad as others which makes me feel guilty.  We have always tried to be charitable and help others when they need it.  I hope there is some karma or reciprocal kindness.  I feel guilty asking for any specific amount because honestly any drop in the bucket is more than an empty bucket.  I have non-refundable plane tickets and no way to pay for the trip.  I won’t say I need a miracle.  But I do need help.  Please.  Thank you for reading.

PayPal.Me/mlmbishop

Print this item

Heart PLEASE HELP ME ??
Posted by: itiswell - 05-23-2023, 10:00 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello, My name is Martha. I quit my job 9 months ago, as it was a very toxic environment. I would work for 11 hours from 9 a.m to 8 p.m. It would get so bad that I would wake up crying and sleep crying. One time, I got home and all the strength left my body and I just collapsed at the door. When I noticed that I was getting suicidal thoughts, I decided to quit. I had saved up a bit of money and that pushed me through for a couple months. Then, when I had finished up my savings I borrowed money from some of my friends and family. Then soon that wasn't enough. I had borrowed from almost all my friends. I tried looking for other jobs but all my emails went unanswered. I did odd jobs here and there so I could be able to take care of my family, all the money I made went into bills and food. I have now hit a dead end. I am unable to pay my debt or make money to take care of my family. I am humbly asking please, from the kindness of your heart, please help me with anything you have, even if it's a $1. I will really appreciate and I am able to stand on my two feet, I will come back here and donate, because I know how hard life can get. Thank you so much for your time and consideration. My PayPal is https://www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_bu...RCLVDZ893L

Print this item