Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 32,957
» Latest member: pajamaruth5
» Forum threads: 8,660
» Forum posts: 9,820

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
When is fall. Fish. Discr...
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: moviesneegiangumb
58 minutes ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
A few good men. Roger goo...
Last Post: moviesextexiabam
59 minutes ago
» Views: 6
Gulfstream. Chevy chase. ...
1 hour ago
» Views: 7
Streaming services. Greg ...
1 hour ago
» Views: 6
Dialogue. Mary steenburge...
1 hour ago
» Views: 9
Lamprey. Whoopi goldberg....
1 hour ago
Pit viper. Moose. Walnut ...
1 hour ago
» Views: 13
Winnie the pooh. Jan 6th....
1 hour ago
» Views: 12
Half life. Turkey vulture...
2 hours ago
Six feet under. Wnba fina...
2 hours ago
» Views: 11

Rainbow Help in bringing a new life into this world
Posted by: Lilone0114 - 07-11-2023, 10:37 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Over the last 14 years I've been pregnant 13 times. Our first child was born at 25 weeks and survived flrn3.5 months dues ro heart and ling complications. I had him so early because of blood clots that had formed inside my uterus and ruptured causing me to have an emergency c section. Since the birth of our first child we have endured 12 miscarriages the last one being in April of this year. Thru many test scans procedures surgeries blood test and many many drs there is no known medical reason to be given as to why I miscarry. However we have recently seen a fertility Dr who specializes in this area. They have come up with a reasoning behind it all and that is my immune system attacking the pregnancy. So they are wanting to put me on a bunch of different medications to counteract my immune system so that I may carry one last time. I'm asking for donations simply fpr us to afford the many medications I will be put on during the pregnancy as well as all the blood test ran thru out the pregnancy. Help us try one last time to have our miracle baby by donating so that we can afford all the medications and hopefully bring our rainbow baby home. Give us one last shot to become a family

Print this item

DESPERATE HELP TO PAY STUDENT LOAN
Posted by: Alejandraae_ - 07-11-2023, 10:01 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello everyone.
The purpose of my post is to possibly reach out to kind hearted people who can lend me a hand to Pay off the final payment of my student loan.I am a college graduate, I graduated as a Mechatronics Engineer. I took a loan to help me with tuition,material(books,electronic componenets,electric components,mechanical components), transportation,etc. I was able to pay a bit by bit while in college. The total debt is $30000, my current debt is $25000MXN which is around $1700USD. 
I have been struggling to find a job which has made it very hard to pay, and I'm at a point where Im very lost. I como from a low income class family, so for that reason taking that amount of money from my family would mean a huge financial crisis.
Hopefully this post can reach out to kind hearted people, any donation is gratefully received and goes a long way. I will forever be thankful.
https://www.paypal.me/maalvaradoescoto

Print this item

You can help me if you have the opportunity and the desire to help
Posted by: Wonderlands - 07-11-2023, 09:08 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

If I myself need help, I cannot assist anyone. Could you please help me correct this?

If your life situation permits, I would be grateful for any assistance you can provide. I understand that there are numerous individuals in need around me, and each of them is unique. I aspire to take care of myself and become someone who can aid others. Thank you.

About situation:

The situation has spiraled out of control. In December 2022, I accidentally damaged expensive equipment owned by my employer. I was involved in transporting a laser used for vision correction, and due to negligence, I damaged its most fragile part. I worked for a small private transportation company. I could have faced worse financial consequences since I violated company protocols. However, fearing job loss and additional financial burden, I chose not to inform the director about the incident. Fortunately, I had a good relationship with a technician who helped me swiftly resolve the situation. With a payment of 5,000 euros, we were able to settle the problem, preventing it from escalating further. In an effort to retain my job, the repair was conducted discreetly without the management's knowledge. I had to borrow money and continue working, gradually repaying the debt each month. It came as a major surprise when I was eventually laid off, not due to the incident itself, but because the business had been experiencing difficulties and my position was deemed redundant. Now I find myself unemployed and at a complete impasse, unable to resolve this problem on my own. Currently, I am burdened with a debt of 7,700 euros. I would deeply appreciate any assistance. Thank you for your time

Print this item

PLEASE HELP- I need money to go to college
Posted by: I_Just_Wanna_GoTo_College - 07-11-2023, 06:31 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello, my name is Carter. I'm 19 years old and I'll hopefully be attending college in September! The reason I'm on this website, asking all of you for help, is because I am not receiving financial help from any family to attend college. With all of my scholarships, grants, and financial aid added together, I would only have to pay 17,806 for school. I know, it's a lot. That's why I'm asking for your help. I won't try to explain all of my circumstances to you, but my family is trying to actively stop me from attending college, and while I could be living in much worse circumstances, my house is not the most beneficial environment to be living in. I want to study psychology, I just want to leave my house. Please, please help me guys. Thank you all so much!

Print this item

Urgent Financial Assistance Needed for Father-in-Law Battling Dementia
Posted by: Kevy86 - 07-11-2023, 05:11 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I hope this finds you in good health and in high spirits. I am writing to humbly request your support and generosity for my beloved father-in-law, Elsworth, who is currently fighting a valiant battle with dementia. He is not only my father-in-law but also a loving and caring dad to me.
Let me provide some background on the situation. Elsworth has always been a pillar of strength in our family. He dedicated his life to providing for his loved ones and ensuring their happiness and well-being. However, over the past few years, our world has been turned upside down as he has been diagnosed with dementia, a progressive neurological disorder that has profoundly affected his memory, cognition, and overall functioning.
Watching the gradual decline of his mental faculties has been heartbreaking for our entire family. Unfortunately, the financial burden associated with his medical care and specialized treatment has taken a toll on our resources. Despite our best efforts to provide for his needs, the escalating costs of medications, doctor visits, and professional care have become overwhelming, pushing us to the brink of financial instability.
The funds we are seeking through this platform will be utilized exclusively to support Elsworth's medical expenses and ensure that he receives the best possible care throughout this challenging journey. The financial assistance we receive will directly contribute to his well-being by providing him with access to specialized treatments, therapies, and medications that are beyond our current means.
We believe that no one should face such adversity alone, and that's why we turn to you, kind-hearted individuals, in search of hope and help. Your support will not only alleviate our financial strain but also bring us a renewed sense of strength and encouragement as we navigate this difficult path together.
We would be immensely grateful for any contribution you can make towards improving Elsworth's quality of life and ensuring that he receives the care he so desperately needs. Your donation, no matter how big or small, will make a profound impact on his well-being and remind us all of the kindness and compassion that exist in this world.
Together, we can create a ripple of positive change and provide the care and support that Elsworth deserves.
On behalf of our family, I would like to express our deepest gratitude for your consideration and support during this challenging time. Your generosity will not only bring relief to our family but also restore our faith in humanity.
Thank you for being a beacon of hope in our lives.
With warm regards.
paypal.me/Twinlife86

Print this item

Need help for rent ($200) and food urgently
Posted by: Madelein - 07-11-2023, 02:12 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi. I am an unemployed widow with an 11 year old son. I need help paying rent (currently 2 months in arrears) and to buy some food. Please, I have no family to help me. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Paypal: paypal.me/madzp291
madzpieterse@gmail.com

This morning the landlord informed me that I have until the end of July to pay up or get out

Print this item

I want to organize a special trip for my mom
Posted by: Mimosa - 07-11-2023, 12:13 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Sometimes life brings you pain from which it's very difficult to recover. Last year was very hard for my family as we lost my beloved father. His illness took him away really fast, so we couldn't help. It's been half a year and me and my mother still struggling to recover. It's not an easy process, time doesn't really help.
Traveling has always been a big part of my family's life and sometimes it worked better than any therapy. So, I decided to try it once again. I want to take my mom for a calm vacation in Cyprus for 2 weeks. The plan is to sit by the sea, make some trekking in the mountains and reconnect with nature. Hopefully this trip will help her to relax a little bit and start a recovery process.
I need to fundraise 700 euros to cover our expenses. I really hope that with the help of other people I will make this trip happen.  

My PayPal link is: paypal.me/AlinaBobrova

Print this item

Left with two kids after being assaulted by my husband
Posted by: alioops - 07-11-2023, 06:09 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

[attachment=998]Thanks for taking the time to read this, it isn't easy for me to ask, but after catching my husband over and over cheating on gay hookup sites and trying desperately to deal with the depression that came with it I was given conflicting medications that cause something called serotonin syndrome and ended up in the ICU on life support. The man I had married had turned into a monster in the week I was in the hospital. Ten days after I returned home he assaulted me in the middle of the night, tried to kidnap our children before the police could arrive, and finally was taken to jail.

He was our sole provider while I stayed home with our toddler and autistic 10-year-old. While I have applied for any and all assistance I can I am currently waiting to be approved for child care vouchers and work assistance. I have been incredibly fortunate and was chosen for a scholarship for online IT training through Google and by the end of the summer should be starting a brand new career that will allow me to provide my sons a life free of fear. 

My husband has been gone for two months now and offered us zero financial support. I used what little money we did have to pay the most important bills through July. What I need help with are the things that food stamps can't buy - rent, gas, and back-to-school clothes for the boys. Any and all help we receive will go to providing for my boys where their father will not and giving us the chance at something we haven't had in years, stability.

https://paypal.me/alioopsieduped?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US

Print this item

Video Time sensitive electric turn off in the morning
Posted by: Sherry Necaise - 07-11-2023, 06:00 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I've tried all day to come up with $60 to my electric on I got my grandbabies living with me that's all I need $60 but I need it by 10:00 in the morning down here in the deep South Mississippi it's hot very hot and I only got a few hours left please help thank youhttps://paypal.me/sherrynecaise

Print this item

Alone I can try 2 be tough,but it's brutal when I see My children Suffer
Posted by: Neolla - 07-11-2023, 03:33 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

1. I'mCovid hit a lot of us, but what I was not ready for was loosing it all at once..no one ever really is.
I am a hard working single mother who fights day by day and has a lot of fire in her, I went from supporting my children and self to losing my mother, fiance, job and place to stay all at once..
Emotionally and Mentally it has been a constant battle ..I never gave up 4 years later, my sister and I have been trying to keep it together for our sakes and out children also to remember that we are our mothers legacy and our children will also look up from the both of us...we humbled ourselves and took any kind of job, cleaning houses, selling our clothes, working at morgues just to put food on the table and pay rent..it has not been easy as we mostly use the money for rent,most times we eat bread and drink water bcuz we cannot afford food with nutrition and now we have come to our knees as we cannot do it alone, we have tried all we could especially for our young onez, I have two boys a 10 year old and a 2 year old .*I just teared up writting about my boys* my sister has 3 children A14 yr old,9 year old and 5 year old...we have been applying for decent jobs but nothing as yet ...we are not Afraid of hard work or doing any kind of job to help sustain us however currently we are in a huge predicament where our kids need nutritious food, we scacrifised rent money for 2 months with hopes that this month we would have covered for both months, because we couldn't take the children eating only pap or bread and water only ..it's Brutal witnessing our children live like this, we have not covered or even have a slightest clue how we going to get the ren money, and we have been asked to leave this Friday, I do understand from the landlords perspective but we have no where to go and do not know how we going to sustain for food ..in South Africa ( Nelson Mandelas Country)it's currently winter, we have nowhere to go and no family member willing to take us in, we are Broken, in Spirit.. Emotionally..w Physically Mentally..All I ask is for a true miracle, times like these it also gets really hard as we miss our mother and we have been tough trying to make her proud and keeping it going but we are tired of being strong we have exhausted all our strength and have sacrificed a lot of our selves just to make it, we can't anymore, I am a 30 year old female and humbly ask for a miracle to atleast be up to date with rent for the 2 months, and to buy food for the children and to be honest us as well, we need strength and to replenish, it has been months since as adults we've eaten a veg or meat..bcuz any bit we take for ourselves is taken from our kids...a single dollar is R19 in South Africa..we require atleast R7000 to pay for the two months rent and food, in dollars it is about $400-500, any donation from anyone will be of great help because even if it is not the whole amount atleast if we can give the landlord something so we do not get kicked out. I managed to create a Paypal acc : khaiyolo22@gmail.com and Payoneer acc: 4030000136563
Routing no: 061120084
Thank You for this platform and to You for reading my situation, please if possible spread the word to anyone who you think might be able to help, and you are more than welcome to contact me if you require any communication from me.

Print this item