Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 33,401
» Latest member: stonechard4
» Forum threads: 8,815
» Forum posts: 9,979

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Lumber. Agnostic. Penelop...
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: moviesneegiangumb
8 minutes ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Jodie comer movies and tv...
11 minutes ago
» Views: 2
Siri. Anglerfish. The lit...
14 minutes ago
» Views: 3
Gay sex. Mercury. Varo. W...
Last Post: moviesextexiabam
15 minutes ago
» Views: 5
Thalia. Dracula. Memento....
18 minutes ago
Florence henderson. Asian...
19 minutes ago
» Views: 4
Fibula. Spelman college. ...
22 minutes ago
» Views: 4
Issey miyake. Trichomonia...
25 minutes ago
Whitney museum. Da vinci....
31 minutes ago
Bioluminescence. Democrac...
35 minutes ago

Sad Urgently Needed Help to Pay My Debt
Posted by: gnaa - 09-17-2023, 11:09 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I was scammed by some people, they offered me to invest with them, and I would get my capital back and get 50% of the profit. I borrowed a loan of $7,000, hoping this would be my chance to improve my finances, but I was scammed. I can't contact them at all, I have searched for them, and now I have to repay my debt with an online loan of $8,000. Honestly, my salary is not enough to pay the loan. My monthly salary is only $370. Please help me pay my debt so that debt collectors can stop harming me. I am very grateful to the kind people who helped me. Thank You so much. God Bless You.

Here is my paypal

paypal.me/ginaamelinda

Print this item

Photo Crohn's, Shot & T-boned. Please help
Posted by: Davidefeltner - 09-17-2023, 02:03 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello my name is David Feltner. I'm a father of 6 & need help desperately. Why? In 2021 my Crohn's disease became severe, impeding my ability to work. I tried 3 different jobs between January & April 2021, but lost all three jobs due to the Crohn's disease. At this time I've been trying all kinds of medications, therapies and have had 4 colonoscopy procedures. At this time, I'm not better & there seems to be no end in sight. 

On 11/3/2021 I was shot 2 times, one in my back, the other on my hip. This all occurred because I asked some boys to leave my daughter alone. I turned to walk away & the coward shot me from behind. The gunshot fractured my spine, lacerated my liver & kidney. I also had exploratory surgery to ensure there was no further bleeding internally. Between the 3 surgeries related to the accident, physical therapy & 3 Steroid injections in my spine it's been even more difficult to work. 

On 7/28/2022 I was T-boned while turning. I broke my collarbone, fractured 6 ribs, got a concussion & fractured my back again. At this time I've had reconstructive surgery on my collarbone, had shoulder surgery to repair ligament damage, 2 steroid injections in my neck & have been through multiple sessions of physical therapy related to my neck, back & shoulder. 

With all of this going on, I've developed extreme anxiety & PTSD, which require additional treatment. Basically I'm a mess & I can hardly operate on my own, let alone maintain a job, as I have at least 2 more back procedures & 4 more neck procedures with more physical therapy on top of psychological therapy. 

Any help, of any kind would be very helpful. I have no savings, I'm getting sued by credit card companies & there seems to be no end in sight. 

PAYPAL: https://paypal.me/davidef3?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US

CASHAPP: $davidef31982

WIRE TRANSFER: Routing - 041215663
Account - 1335535247935

Print this item

Needing some help until next payday on the 6th.
Posted by: Telknor - 09-17-2023, 12:39 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Greetings,

I am here seeking some help with paying some things I wasn't able to budget for this month.  I will be needing to get my Phone turned back on, buy some extra feed for the farm animals, and some food items for myself to make it to my next payday.  All total I think I can manage to squeeze by on $500 until then.  That would be broken down as $120 for phone, and $380 for the food for the animals and myself.  The bulk of the $380 going to animal feed.  If you are able to help Thank you in advance.

Thank you for your time.

paypal.me/Telknor

Print this item

Need help; broke and very hungry
Posted by: galaxydaydream - 09-16-2023, 10:26 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am a 28 year old with no income and life has been testing me since the pandemic. I've been caretaking my grandpa since 2015 on and off with my mom until his passing in 2021. He left us his house via his will in equal parts. My mom has tried to make me move into the place but it is currently filled with mold because of her negligence. I recently found out the house also has plumbing issues (water pressure in the kitchen sink is low, no hot water in the bathroom, and the washing machine's seal is damaged) and the hvac needs to be replaced because of the mold.

We have no way of getting professional help because most of her income goes to paying off the house I'm currently in and my grandpa's house. It's out of our field of expertise and every little bit of cash helps.

Our financial situation is so bad, she is relying on her boyfriend to keep her from going under. She is retired, 68, and relies on what money she gets from the government. However, because of my situation, I am left fighting for myself and fasting on and off since May. I am a freelance artist who takes commissions, however, my artstyle is not everyone's taste and my reach isn't great. The algorithm on the sites/apps I use are garbage and it has lessened my reach. I literally only have $9 in my bank account because all my savings were spent on mold treatments. The only way I was able to survive was because of my mom generously helping me out but our luck has run out.

Any money graciously donated will go to groceries and basic needs and (hopefully) enough left over to repair and fix this house up. I'm not asking for much, but my end goal would be at least enough to help me gain what money i lost and more so i can be comfortable and not in a dire situation like i am in currently. Due to my mom and I co-owning the house, I had to pay half for the repairs and it drained my account completely. Right now, I just want enough money to buy groceries again and eat. It's been two months since then.

Thank you very much in advance if you decide to help me out! ?

https://www.paypal.me/creepymacready (paypal)

$creepymacready (cash app)

Print this item

Recent widowed mother of 2
Posted by: Meeka - 09-16-2023, 04:33 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

After some very unexpected life advents iv found myself struggling to get on top of things kids in general are hard but iv been struggling on my own now and I just don't know what todo 
If anyone can help even just a small amount id be greatly appreciated 

https://www.paypal.me/marliekawood

Print this item

Vehicle to take bed ridden fiance back and forth to Dr
Posted by: TysonH - 09-16-2023, 03:38 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - Replies (3)

Hi my fiance was recently diagnosed with a disease called white matter disease.  This is a uncureable disease of the brain.  I work butrecently lost my job due to me needing surgery.  I am her only care taker and with this disease she has frequent MRI and Dr. Visits.  To top everything off the engine in myjeep blew shortly after I had my surgery.  The little money we had put away was quickly put towards us not getting evicted.  I'm able to work but with the progression of this disease she's needing my help more frequently at home.  Trying to find a new job is a headache in itself without wheels not to mention trying to arrange transportation to and from very frequent doctors visits.  Loosing my job has put us so far behind and the assistance she gets from the state barley pays for our phones and little food.  She is my main concern and getting her where she needs to go for her medical help.  Please help us find a cheap vehicle.  Something that I can get her to the doctor with.  I've seen lots of them in Facebook for 1500-2000 dollars.  Anything would help us tremendously and we would be more than greatful.  It would mean the world to us.  Thank you in advance for taking the time to read this.  My cash app tag is $TyHere85.  God Bless

Print this item

can a kind soul help with $40 for lunch and dinner
Posted by: EnvysWorld - 09-16-2023, 11:53 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

homeless just starting a new job.. was wondering if anyone on casahapp can spot me for tonight...im homeless so it kinda sucks trying to work infront of for food.. i am just broke this i get this paycheck next weekk..

heres my cashapp  $carlmannel
or text if ui dont believe me! 7164017440 .. i shall be here putting these parts on thll u off.

Print this item

Really messed up. And honestly could use any kind of help.!
Posted by: EnvysWorld - 09-16-2023, 11:17 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Looking for people who can help me catch up on my bills.
I went through a financial struggle due to medical issues.
Hiv/aids.. 
I really need help with almost $950..
I'm tryingy best with all of this..it's just a struggle..
If no one can help I completely understand.. just it be nice to see someone actually understood. I'm trying to get SSI and stuffs just taking some time..then I got a get s lawyer if he denys my claim..
Here's my cashapp $carlmannel
And #7164017440  I'm legit. Call if needed..
Well if y'all can't, it's ok at least someone took the time to read !

Print this item

URGENTLY NEED MONEY
Posted by: nafiesab - 09-16-2023, 10:29 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Good day my name is nafiesa I am a single unemployed mother of 3 kids 2of them is still in school.The reason for seeking help is because we are in a very difficult situation we despratelly need help with some food. We are from South africa  if anyone can help us out I will be eternaly gratefull thank you in advance God bless

Print this item

Darkest days are upon my family and I
Posted by: broken dad - 09-16-2023, 08:07 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

In our darkest day yet we find ourselves reaching out to those who can offer a glimmer of hope. It is with a heavy heart and profound desperation that I find myself in this precarious situation, begging for the compassion and kindness of those who are fortunate enough to have more than I do. The circumstances that have led me to this point are a painful blend of physical agony, personal loss, and the relentless assault of financial hardship.
Nearly three years ago, my life took a sharp turn into a realm of suffering I could never have anticipated. It began with a back injury that ultimately led to a demanding surgery. The road to recovery has been a long and winding one, filled with agony, frustration, and the gradual realization that my body would never be the same again. As the world moved forward, I found myself stuck with physical limitations, unable to engage with my kids or in the work that had previously sustained me and my family.
The burden of my back injury did not merely confine me to a life of discomfort; it also became a formidable barrier to securing gainful employment. The limitations it imposed restricted my ability to perform even the most basic tasks, effectively rendering me unemployable in many industries. Each job application was met with rejection, a harsh reminder of how my body had betrayed me. It is a bitter irony that in seeking a solution for my physical suffering, I unwittingly paved the path to my financial demise.
Just when I thought I had endured the worst of it, my life unraveled further. The woman I loved and have been with for years and who is the mother of our children abandoned us, seeking her own freedom and solace in the destructive embrace of drugs. The pain of this betrayal was nearly as excruciating as the physical anguish I had endured. The dissolution of our family left my son and me grappling with a profound sense of abandonment and loss, compounding the emotional trauma that we were already enduring.
To add to the mounting despair, the financial cushion I had once relied upon was obliterated by the relentless onslaught of bills and responsibilities. My settlement, meant to provide for us comfortably was gone. The cost of raising our children, and the never-ending cascade of bills left me teetering on the precipice of financial ruin. The safety net I had clung to was mercilessly ripped from beneath me.
Now, as I look ahead, I am confronted by the imminent threat of losing our home. The walls that once sheltered us may soon be stripped away, leaving my son and I homeless. The thought of losing the only place my son has ever called home is a torment I cannot adequately put into words.
It is in this desolate landscape of pain, heartbreak, and impending destitution that I turn to the kindness of those who are better positioned to help. I beseech the generous and the fortunate, the compassionate souls who understand the profound impact that a helping hand can have on a family teetering on the brink of collapse. Your assistance, whether it be financial or emotional, can provide us with the lifeline we so desperately need.
In the darkness that has enveloped our lives, I hold on to the flicker of hope that there are still good people in this world, individuals who can shine a light into the abyss and guide us toward a future where the burdens we bear are a little lighter. My son and I are not defined by our hardships but by our resilience and our capacity to endure. With your support, we can emerge from these dark times stronger, and one day, we hope to pay forward the kindness we receive.
In closing, I humbly ask for your empathy, your assistance, and your understanding. Our family is at a precipice, and we need your help to avoid tumbling into the abyss of despair. Every act of kindness, no matter how small, can make a profound difference in our lives and help us find our way out of this seemingly endless night.

paypal.me/Bryansarbu

Print this item