Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 33,370
» Latest member: incomesoccer56
» Forum threads: 8,783
» Forum posts: 9,946

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Virginia woolf. Smitten. ...
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: moviesneegiangumb
11 minutes ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
The changeling. Alicia ke...
18 minutes ago
» Views: 6
Reminder. Sentiment. Cn. ...
Last Post: moviesextexiabam
19 minutes ago
Mariposa. South. That's m...
21 minutes ago
John wilkes booth. Kirsti...
24 minutes ago
Lewis and clark. Jesse pl...
26 minutes ago
Sonoma. Cryptocurrency. M...
27 minutes ago
Ama. Tom hardy movies and...
29 minutes ago
Poem. Hayward. Great lake...
41 minutes ago
Interesting synonym. Wrea...
44 minutes ago

CHILDREN TAKEN FOR LIVING IN CAMPER AFTER BECOMING DISABLED
Posted by: Dg29856 - 09-02-2023, 10:14 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

HELLO ALL,
I JUST WANT TO START OFF BY SAYING, I WOULD NEVER ASK SOMEONE FOR ANYTHING IF I COULDNT GO OUT AND EARN IT MYSELF. IVE HELD A JOB DOWN SINCE I WAS 15 AND THROUGH WELDING SCHOOL. BUT ID DO ANYTHING TO GET MY CHILDREN BACK. 

ON JULY, 1 2023 THE DEPARTMENT OF SOCIAL SERVICES REMOVED MY AUTISTIC 2 YEAR OLD SON, AND MY 3 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER BECAUSE I LIVE IN A CAMPER THAT IS FALLING APART AND NOT IN VERY GOOD SHAPE. IVE BEEN LIVING IN THIS P.O.S CAMPER BECAUSE I BROKE  MY BACK WHILE WORKING IN SOUTH DAKOTA AS A CONTRACTOR 5 YEARS AGO. I DID EVERYTHING RIGHT. I SAVED  MY MONEY, I TOOK WORK COMP OUT ON MYSELF, MADE SURE I HAD GOOD INSURANCE. I TOOK ALL THE NECESSARY STEPS TO ENSURE MY FAMILY AND I WERE TAKEN CARE OF IN CASE I WAS INJURED. WHAT I DIDNT THINK ABOUT WAS THE POSSIBILITY OF EVER BEING PERMANANTLY DISABLED. NEVER TOOK THAT INTO ACCOUNT. IVE LOST OR SOLD EVERYTHING TO SUPPORT MY FAMILY IN THE LAST 5 YEARS. IVE BEEN FIGHTING FOR DISABILITY FOR ALMOST 4 YEARS NOW. DSS KNEW ALL THIS AND INSTEAD OF TRYING TO KEEP US TOGETHER AND HELP ME THEY DECIDED TO TAKE MY CHILDREN. THEN, BECAUSE I LIVE IN SUCH A CRAPPY CAMPER THEY INSINUATED DRUG USE. I GUESS IF YOU LIVE IN A DUMP AND YOURE DISABLED AND POOR THAT MAKES YOU A DRUG ADDICT AS WELL. WELL I PASSED A HAIR TEST, AND NEVER, AND I MEAN NEVER, HAVE EVEN TAKEN THE RX OPIODS ALL THESE DOCTORS TRY AND SHOVE DOWN MY THROAT. IVE WORKED MY ASS OFF FOR MY FAMILY. IVE MISSED BIRTHDAYS, CHRISTMAS, FIRST STEPS, AND MANY MORE FIRSTS TO TRY AND PROVIDE A BETTER LIFE THAN I HAD FOR MY CHILDREN. THEY ARE ALL I HAVE LEFT, THEY ARE THE ONLY REASON I OPEN MY EYES EVERYDAY. I JUST NEED A $2000 LOAN TO GET A PLACE TO LIVE SO I CAN GET THEM BACK. ILL SIGN A LOAN AGREEMENT/PROMISSARY NOTE TO PAY THE MONEY BACK AS SOON S I GET MY BACK PAY. EVERYTHING IVE WRITTEN HERE IS THE 100% COMPLETE TRUTH AND IF ANYONE WHO WANTS TO HELP ME I HAVE PLENTY OF ENOUGH PROOF THAT ILL GLADLY SHOW TO ANYONE. I AM NOT A SCAMMER. I JUST NEED HELP PLEASE. THANK YOU.

Print this item

emergince funds needed
Posted by: christoffel de villiers leroux - 09-02-2023, 06:33 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Good day
I'm in desperate need of R30000 to repair my car .I use my car for work it is the only car I have to get too. 
clients too repair their generators and service and do estimates for potential job building noise reduction enclosure it my business that i started a year ago.
and i was doing ok but now my car dropped a valve and i need to replace the engine a secondhand engine is going to cost my R30000 and that is
a stock stander Vw polo 14 engine the replace meant of the engine i will do my self but now i dop not have the funding to get an engine the longer me 
car is not running the more job I'm missing out on, i would ask my mom but she is retired, and money is little she is just scraping by and now she has too. 
support me cuss i cannot help her my dad died 3 months ago in a horrible accident where he was crushed in between a truck and a wall, and on top.
of that my girlfriend cheated on my with a person  i thought was going too invest in me and my business after me and my girlfriend when too him too ask for
supprt and then week after that thats now my car , so its my dad , my girfriend, my car and if things do not happin now i lose my bisnis too.  

This is all just too mutch and i can help my self so please if u can fund me too repase my engin so i can continue my bisnis
that would be graet.
here is my paypal detail if u can help me please

https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/my/profile

Print this item

Mental Health Issues has caused our crisis
Posted by: Baldguy139 - 09-01-2023, 10:22 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]Howdy all,[/font]
[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]My name is Dirk and I never imagined I would find myself in a position where I'd need to reach out for financial assistance, yet life has taken an unexpected turn for me and my family.[/font]
[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]Up until recently, I served as a correctional officer, a job I took pride in and committed myself to. However, life doesn't always go as planned. My beloved wife, the rock of our family, began facing serious mental health challenges. She was diagnosed with anxiety, depression, and, most critically, schizophrenia. Her battle with these conditions hasn’t been easy; the episodes, the hospital visits, the therapies, they've all taken a toll on her and our family. I have done what I could to keep my 2 boys away from it as much as possible.  [/font]
[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]Being there for her and our sons and ensure their safety, I had to miss several days at work. Despite my best intentions and dedication to my job, the missed days accumulated, ultimately leading to the loss of my job.[/font]
[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]Today, I find myself behind on rent, with bills piling up, and the ever-looming fear of what the next day might bring. The financial strain only adds to the emotional and mental stress our family is already under.[/font]
[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]I understand that everyone has their struggles, and there are countless deserving individuals out there. All I ask is for a moment of your compassion and, if possible, any financial assistance you can provide. Your support, no matter how big or small, will make a significant difference to us during this challenging period.[/font]
[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]For those unable to donate, your prayers, positive thoughts, or even sharing our story can make a world of difference.[/font]
[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]Thank you from the depths of my heart for taking the time to read our story. Your kindness, in any form, is a beacon of hope for us.[/font]

paypal.me/DirkReeves
$baldguy9

Print this item

Financially Problem and Lost of Hope ?
Posted by: jeremyjandoc789 - 09-01-2023, 04:56 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi Im Jeremy Jandoc, Lived in the Philippines, I am here to ask help and begging for some financial in any amount just to save my family, I am very stressed and depressed in our situation ? Too many problems and financial also.

I am working but my salary is not enough to feed my family and pay bills..

If you will help me, i will open a.small bussiness and i will make sure that the money that you will donate to me will be in a good hands and make sure to grow the bussiness for our future..

I am hoping for.your kindness to help me in any amount.

Sometimes i always.thinking about suicide to end my life because of my problem,I'm sorry to share about this.
But i trust lord that he will help me in any kind of.situation

if you are willing to help me this my paypal account
zacchguillem789@gmail.com
Thank you very much and God bless  ❤️

Print this item

Heart PLEASE ! Urgent support needed
Posted by: Ecaterina-65 - 09-01-2023, 03:43 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Dear kind hearted friends,

My name is Ecaterina Sokol , aged 58, living alone, in poor health condition and in desperate need of urgent financial support.
I live in Timisoara, a city located in western Romania.

At this point of my life I have absolutely no one to turn to and am going through an ordeal which is difficult to imagine, a cage-like situation.
All my family members have died, I have cared and provided for each of them during their years of suffering and illness and I have organised and supported all the funerals. All these years meant enormous expenses which I had to support. The last one that I lost was my mother, she died in 2019, after a long and horrific illness.
Meanwhile, other sorrows added to our situation. We lost our home due to a change of legislation in Romania, and the impossibility to pay a decent rent determined us to “live” in an abandoned car for about 1 year, without a minimum of living conditions. During that year, my mother’s health deteriorated irremediably and she got varicose ulcer on her both legs, associated with a serious heart condition, asthma and kidney failure. I myself got pneumonia and also developed a cardiac condition. Still, we tried to go on in life as we could. At that time I was working as receptionist at Cmed Clinical Services and somehow we pulled through.
After a while we rented an apartment in an old house, without any commodities or even the bare necessities being met but we had a roof above us and a shelter. Unfortunately my mother required hospitalization repeatedly and she became very ill, her cardiopathy and varicose ulcer put her in impossibility to move and she also showed signs of Alzheimer’s. By the end of 2019 my mother passed away, holding my hand, her eyes full of tears and with a last sigh she uttered: “I leave you totally alone in this world...I’m leaving now …” I will never forget and overcome the grief and pain and deep sorrow of those moments.
My job as receptionist at Cmed Clinical Services was reduced during the pandemic and I became unemployed. Also my health deteriorated seriously.
I wasn’t able to pay my debts, I wasn’t able to provide for myself, I was forced to take more and more loans in order to survive. I got Covid twice but I recovered, thank God!
I tried to find a job but my state of poor health doesn’t allow me to perform hard physical work. Finally, on January 11 2023 I was hired as administrative officer at Easy Asset Management company. It is a good job , I like what I do, I enjoy interacting with people, offering advice and support. But I earn the minimum wage, 1850 lei per month (370 $). All of this salary goes on paying interest and quota of the loans. I am in the situation of not being able to buy the regular treatment of my medical condition, I am not able to provide proper food, not being able to pay utilities. I was forced to give up running water and heating system (enduring cold in winter) and scarcely use electricity.

If I could pay off my debts I would be able to survive with my poor monthly income. As for now I see no solution.
The hardest part of all is to ask for help but I see no other way to survive.

Thank you with all my heart! God bless you and your dear ones !

If anyone wants to contact me, feel free to write at [email=sokolecaterina@gmail.com]sokolecaterina@gmail.com[/email]
PayPal account : paypal.me/ecaterinasokol
Bank Account: RO19OTPV190001577671EU01
OTP BANK TIMISOARA CIRCUMVALATIUNII

Edit cover photo

Annemarie Ecaterina Sokol

@ecaterinasokol
My debts are as follows:
ING Bank – 12083 $

COLTERM – 333.33 $
Private Loan – 437.50$
Viva Credit – 282.56 $
Credit Fix – 397.35 $
Hora Credit 419.43 $
Icredit – 419.43 $
7Credit – 618.10 $
BC Rapide – 176.60 $
Axi Credit – 573.95 $

Total 15741.25 $

I think you are the only ones capable of helping me with the current situation and I also think (considering the structured and riguros way of giving) that you are willing to improve the life of others for a greater purpose - improving mankind's general development.

Thank you !

Annemarie Ecaterina Sokol from Timisoara, Romania
Tel. +40748958106
[email=sokolecaterina@gmail.com]sokolecaterina@gmail.com[/email]

Print this item

Live stricks again kick me when im down
Posted by: christoffel de villiers leroux - 09-01-2023, 05:34 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

hi all
so live hit again i need same money ok i need a lot of money to fix my car 
i resently lost my job and im trying too start a business building and designing noise reduction encloshers for generators
in south africa nearly every home has a generator and in an estate or complex there noisy that is where i com in i make them less noisy and for your next door nabour and u too liove with ' not that easy' but it can be done and my car is a must too get too clients and asses the seroundings and area the generator run in order to give them the corect encloser for where it run 'every one i have built has not been the same' so a i need to treat every client difrantly. i need my car to get around get supplys and do my estamits . i have just rebuild the engin and replace the transmition and that all costed me a littel over R30000, last month the engin droped a valve and dameged the cylinder head i now have too look for a second hand engin and that is goiung too cost me R20000 and if i can not get too my client i can not bring in money too do this on top of that my dad past away from an accedint in witch he was crushed between a truck and a wall trying too jump start it a week after that my girfriend at the time cheated on me with her boss and we had plans to run and start this bissnis together then now my car so i lost my dad my girlfriend and my car all in one month

IM ASKING FOR HELP
 i need this money too sort out my car so i can bring in same money to pay for every month thing like the hous , food, electricity ,water and so on .
things are getting real hard in South Africa and im real struggeling and can real use the help and im not one to ask for help so this is not so easy seeing i do everything my self.
so 
PLEASE IF U HAVE ANTHING TOO SPEAR SEND IT MY WAY I PROMMIS IT WILL NOT GO TOO WAEST
MY paypal info
@chriscandoit
paypal

Print this item

help my dog and I recover from our first house fire
Posted by: Pandamd98 - 08-31-2023, 11:25 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Good day to you all. My name is Brad Plasky along with my best friend and service dog, Bristol, and we have experienced and survived our first and set only house fire.
Imagine if you will, being 36, things are shaping up, life is swell, then suddenly it’s pulled from beneath you like a rug. Well on July 12th, 2023 that happened to us. We lost everything, from my tools to my childhood collectibles and clothes. But it didn’t stop there…..

the next 7 week would prove just as disastrous by losing my job and my car in the same week leaving us homeless out of the blue, a life I don’t know how to live. The struggle is real and terrifying. I’ve been attacked, robbed, beat up. I simply can’t take it anymore!

so I call out to anyone and everyone that can and will donate to my cause, my tragedy, my story. Money raised will help me retrieve my car or another, as well as put us back in our own home. Also catch up on bills and regain some lost materials (clothes, dog bed, etc). Please and thank you. With your help, a man and his pup can start to live again in peace and rebuild what was suddenly taken from them. I always say, “if you can. And it’s within reason, you should” 

Payment types below

PayPal.me/BradPlasky
$nobodylikesyou98

Print this item

help my dog and I recover from our first house fire
Posted by: Pandamd98 - 08-31-2023, 12:49 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Good day to you all. My name is Brad Plasky along with my best friend and service dog, Bristol, and we have experienced and survived our first and set only house fire.
Imagine if you will, being 36, things are shaping up, life is swell, then suddenly it’s pulled from beneath you like a rug. Well on July 12th, 2023 that happened to us. We lost everything, from my tools to my childhood collectibles and clothes. But it didn’t stop there…..

the next 7 week would prove just as disastrous by losing my job and my car in the same week leaving us homeless out of the blue, a life I don’t know how to live. The struggle is real and terrifying. I’ve been attacked, robbed, beat up. I simply can’t take it anymore!

so I call out to anyone and everyone that can and will donate to my cause, my tragedy, my story. Money raised will help me retrieve my car or another, as well as put us back in our own home. Also catch up on bills and regain some lost materials (clothes, dog bed, etc). Please and thank you. With your help, a man and his pup can start to live again in peace and rebuild what was suddenly taken from them. I always say, “if you can. And it’s within reason, you should” 

Payment types below

PayPal.me/BradPlasky
$nobodylikesyou98

Print this item

In serious need of help and thankyou in advance
Posted by: Reallyinneed53 - 08-31-2023, 05:36 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Good afternoon I'm from Brisbane Australia
My daughter's birthday is tomorrow. I cannot even afford to get her a cake or anything.
I also have other bills I need to pay with no funds to cover anything.
I'm on a disability support pension and after I pay for rent and accommodation expenses, I have nothing or very little left for anything
I've been to charity organisations here and they have helped me as much as possible.

I really don't need a lot just between $20 and $1000, this will cover everything outstanding and buy food.

I understand there are almost of people requesting assistance, so please if anyone can help this would be greatly appreciated ?

Love, light and blessings sent to everyone.

Thankyou for your time

Print this item

Heart Nurse in need of help!
Posted by: amanda92 - 08-30-2023, 11:23 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi all, 
I am currently a Nurse and am looking for a little extra help. I have been going through some financial struggles do to having so medical problems with myself. I have been diagnosed with several autoimmune diseases which makes it hard sometimes to care for others when you are unable to care for yourself. 

On top of that, I try and help my parents out physically and financially who have custody of my young niece, and also have recently had my homeless brother move in with me, and does not have a very well paying job at the moment. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated!! 

paypal.me/amandat92305

Print this item