Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 33,367
» Latest member: domaincut7
» Forum threads: 8,783
» Forum posts: 9,946

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Virginia woolf. Smitten. ...
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: moviesneegiangumb
3 minutes ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
The changeling. Alicia ke...
10 minutes ago
» Views: 3
Reminder. Sentiment. Cn. ...
Last Post: moviesextexiabam
11 minutes ago
Mariposa. South. That's m...
13 minutes ago
John wilkes booth. Kirsti...
16 minutes ago
Lewis and clark. Jesse pl...
18 minutes ago
Sonoma. Cryptocurrency. M...
19 minutes ago
Ama. Tom hardy movies and...
21 minutes ago
Poem. Hayward. Great lake...
33 minutes ago
Interesting synonym. Wrea...
36 minutes ago

URGENT: Help Prevent Eviction & Homelessness for My Daughter and Me
Posted by: luna00 - 09-04-2023, 02:21 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]I am reaching out with a heart full of hope and a plea for urgent assistance. My daughter and I are facing an imminent eviction if I can't gather the necessary funds within a matter of days. This isn't just about keeping a roof over our heads – it's about preventing the terrifying reality of homelessness.[/font]
[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]The situation is dire, and time is running out. Any dollar amount, no matter how small, can make a world of difference. I am desperately trying to raise the balance required to halt the eviction process and secure the roof that shields my daughter and me from uncertainty.[/font]
[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]Staying where we are makes financial sense, as moving would be costlier than the assistance we need to avoid eviction. Your support would not only help us maintain stability but also allow me to continue seeking better opportunities to ensure our future.[/font]
[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]Please, consider being a lifeline for us during this challenging time. Your generosity could rewrite our story from one of desperation to one of hope. Every contribution matters, and it brings us one step closer to preserving our home and securing a brighter tomorrow for my daughter.[/font]
[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]Thank you for reading our plea and for any support you can provide. Together, we can overcome this hurdle and ensure that my daughter and I do not become yet another statistic of homelessness.[/font]
[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]With profound gratitude,[/font]
[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]Gigi[/font]

[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]paypal.me/IAmUMe[/font]

Print this item

Learning how to walk again
Posted by: Ckh82 - 09-03-2023, 11:20 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello my name is Chad I'm 41yrs old. On Jan 26 2023 I had to be admitted into the ER due to a severe spinal infection that detearated vertabrae and causing severe and some permant nerve damage leaving me paralyzed from waist down. I spent 68 days in Pomona Valley Medical Center in Pomona California i had a 9 hour spinal surgery where they replaced the damaged vertabrae.Im still not able to stand or walk but my legs are coming very slow I have no physical Therapist Casa Colina rehabilitation in Claremont CA refused my admission I have no income I was denied state disability im waiting for SSDI decision mean while I have no basic necessities like food hygiene products medical supplies I'm going to be homeless come November I have no one to fall back on. I need help with my rent my bills everything i have so much to worry about that I'm becoming so depressed and slowed down on trying to get back to walking again I work so hard everyday doing the exercises I was taught in the hospital and ones that I have found on the internet I can't handle all this very much longer it bothers me that I have to ask for help on a public platform but I don't know what else to do. I don't even know an amount to ask for but anything will help me. Donations of food money whatever you can please I promise if Im ever in the position I will pay it fwd than you https://paypal.me/ckh898?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US

Print this item

In need
Posted by: Pks02191991 - 09-03-2023, 08:34 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am in need of help for daily supplys, rent, and transportation

Print this item

Urgent: Scammed, Struggling to Rebuild. Any Help Appreciated!
Posted by: llordell - 09-03-2023, 03:36 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Dear Friends,

I'm reaching out today with a heavy heart and a story that's been incredibly difficult for me to share. I recently fell victim to a scam, and the consequences have left me in a tough spot.

The scam not only drained my savings but also shattered my sense of security and trust. I found myself in a situation I never imagined, struggling to cover basic expenses and facing uncertainty about the future.

Your support would mean the world to me. It's not just about the financial help, although that's important; it's also about the emotional support and solidarity that can help me regain my footing. Your contribution, whether big or small, can make a significant difference in my life right now.

If you can't contribute financially, sharing my story with others who might be able to help is equally valuable. Together, we can send a powerful message that even in difficult times, there's a community that cares.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for considering it.

With gratitude,

Print this item

Exclamation Unfairly Fired, Struggling to Provide for Myself and for My Mom
Posted by: mellowmallow - 09-03-2023, 10:47 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi everyone, 

I have been fired from my job due to "insubordination" for voicing out my opinion for unfair work treatment. 

I'm still trying to get some legal actions done and also trying to find a new job as soon as possible but I'm currently struggling to proivde basic neccesities for myself and my mom who has no fixed job. I have been the main provider for the two of us since I graudated highschool so the financial burden of me not a having a job is really big.

My landlord was kind enough to understand my situation so we are okay with rent in the meantime and for the food, we get by with my mom's pay. But we are $941.93 due in utilities and repayments (delayed for a month plus this month's) and we are getting disconnection notices from the companies. 

I'm trying to stay level-headed and do whatever I can in this situation so as to burden my mom but I'm still very anxious about not being able to get basic needs.

http://paypal.me/vivi0412m

No amount is too small. Even just the thought of anyone giving a random online person like me a penny is already mindblowing, really.

I'm new to the site. I'm sorry if this has been double-posted. 

Thank you for your time and consideration. I hope everyone of us find ourselves in a better situation in the future.

Print this item

Learning how to walk again
Posted by: Ckh82 - 09-03-2023, 05:54 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

In need of help! On Jan 26 2023 I had to be abulanced to the ER I woke up in pain and when I tried to stand my legs wouldn't hold up. I had a severe spinal infection that detearated vertebrae and severely damaging nerves from chest down I spent 68 days in Pomona valley hospital in Pomona California I caught covid 19 while I was in the ICU after having a 9 hour spinal surgery to replace the vertabrae. I was denied going to casa Colina in Claremont California my insurance which is Molina healthcare would not cover it. So I was sent home basacially paralyzed from waist down. I have been turned down by state disability and I am waiting for SSDI decision which I heard could take over year or even longer. I have no income for day to day needs hygiene products, food, clothes, medical supplies, rent,bills which are piling up if it wasn't for my aunt who barely gets by herself I would be homeless which will be soon anyway because her rent has increased to point where she isn't signing a new renters lease since that being she been paying more rent since she on month by month it costs her $125 more a month since she hasn't agreed to the lease and she's told me she can't do it anymore that October will the last month unless I can come up with money to help I feel really bad I'm a 41 yr male who worked hard my whole life co raised a son who is now 21. And never ducked any of responsibilities to depend on my aunt and now ask for help on public platform but I have no other at this moment any amount or donation of items that might help me would be greatly appreciated. I promise that one if I'm in the position I will pay it fwd to another person in need I truly mean that. Thank you.  https://paypal.me/ckh898?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US

Print this item

Financially Problem and Lost of Hope ?
Posted by: jeremyjandoc789 - 09-03-2023, 04:10 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello, Im Jeremy Jandoc from the Philippines, I have a 1 child 2 years old,i have a wife but not yet marriage, I am working as a construction worker, 400 pesos per day, My.wife is in the house only, taking care of my son, at first we are happy and stable, but when the time comes when my son got to the hospital and diagnose pneumonia 2 times August 2022 and September 2022, i start borrowing money with my friends and my atm card is guaranteed to a lending worth 40k, that is the time in our life miserable situation.. but I THANK GOD MY SON is okay now, but our situation since 2022 until now is getting worst, because of FINANCIAL PROBLEM we only Live now in the house of my mother but stillits getting worst, i am so down because i work harder and harder in a construction but still i am worthless bcause i dont have  salary to give to my son and to my wife. I work at the construction 8hrs but in 8 hrs my payperday is only 400 pesos, we only eat a rice with salt only .. Sometime we no.food to eat .. i ask to my friends but all of them help me but in credits .. Now we are so poor sleep in the night with starving stomach .. I have no idea how.to fix this problem ..a financial problem that maybe never solve anymore .. We lost now in our dreams to ne a happy family just the 3 of my son and wife .. our plan for christining to my son, our plan for wedding, our plan to have a house get disappeared because.of.our situation .. everynight we cry with my wife because of our miserable situation and very poor life, sometimes we wat to give up but we have a son that makes us strong to stand up every day just to survive, but still we are hopeless .. until now we starving, hopeless, poor family, my heart is breaking to see my son living in a poor family, eating a rice with a sugar, rice with a salt just to survive and hoping for the day to come that maybe there is a person will heartedly help us just to escape this dark days miserable days and to get our future plans .. We as a family want a stable life, my son get a milk when he wants to drink  milk, my wife want to eat a good food, me working that my tummy is full .. I am wishing that time will come .. Now i am here asking for a help that who wants to help me heartedly just to get my atm back in my hands so that i can make my all plans in our family stable, t save a money for our plans, christening, wedding and our dream house .. i am hoping that one day our plans will be success .. i hope there is a person will help us in our situation now .. we want a happy family and a success family .. I hope there a person will help me..
This is only my account if ever there was a person wants to help to my family even if its a small amount but a big blessing in our family. Thank you and God bless you all..

GCASH NUMBER : 09938865977
PAYPAL ACCOUNT: zacchguillem789@gmail.com
my gmail account: jeremyjandoc789@gmail.com

To god be the glory.

Print this item

Financially Problem and Lost of Hope ?
Posted by: jeremyjandoc789 - 09-03-2023, 04:08 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello, Im Jeremy Jandoc from the Philippines, I have a 1 child 2 years old,i have a wife but not yet marriage, I am working as a construction worker, 400 pesos per day, My.wife is in the house only, taking care of my son, at first we are happy and stable, but when the time comes when my son got to the hospital and diagnose pneumonia 2 times August 2022 and September 2022, i start borrowing money with my friends and my atm card is guaranteed to a lending worth 40k, that is the time in our life miserable situation.. but I THANK GOD MY SON is okay now, but our situation since 2022 until now is getting worst, because of FINANCIAL PROBLEM we only Live now in the house of my mother but stillits getting worst, i am so down because i work harder and harder in a construction but still i am worthless bcause i dont have  salary to give to my son and to my wife. I work at the construction 8hrs but in 8 hrs my payperday is only 400 pesos, we only eat a rice with salt only .. Sometime we no.food to eat .. i ask to my friends but all of them help me but in credits .. Now we are so poor sleep in the night with starving stomach .. I have no idea how.to fix this problem ..a financial problem that maybe never solve anymore .. We lost now in our dreams to ne a happy family just the 3 of my son and wife .. our plan for christining to my son, our plan for wedding, our plan to have a house get disappeared because.of.our situation .. everynight we cry with my wife because of our miserable situation and very poor life, sometimes we wat to give up but we have a son that makes us strong to stand up every day just to survive, but still we are hopeless .. until now we starving, hopeless, poor family, my heart is breaking to see my son living in a poor family, eating a rice with a sugar, rice with a salt just to survive and hoping for the day to come that maybe there is a person will heartedly help us just to escape this dark days miserable days and to get our future plans .. We as a family want a stable life, my son get a milk when he wants to drink  milk, my wife want to eat a good food, me working that my tummy is full .. I am wishing that time will come .. Now i am here asking for a help that who wants to help me heartedly just to get my atm back in my hands so that i can make my all plans in our family stable, t save a money for our plans, christening, wedding and our dream house .. i am hoping that one day our plans will be success .. i hope there is a person will help us in our situation now .. we want a happy family and a success family .. I hope there a person will help me..
This is only my account if ever there was a person wants to help to my family even if its a small amount but a big blessing in our family. Thank you and God bless you all..

GCASH NUMBER : 09938865977
PAYPAL ACCOUNT: zacchguillem789@gmail.com
my gmail account: jeremyjandoc789@gmail.com

To god be the glory.

Print this item

Survivor of domestic violence and starting over
Posted by: Margs80 - 09-02-2023, 03:38 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am a survivor of domestic abuse and am starting over with nothing but what clothes I was able to grab. I had to walk away from everything I owned because I had to get a way from the abuse before he really hurt me if not killed me accidentally from the abuse he had afflicted on me. This was by far the worst he had ever done giving me a concussion by throwing me out our front door by the back of my head and into the bumper of my car. Enough was enough and I did what I had to do in order to keep myself safe.

I need help with the cost of moving into my own place, getting electricity turned on, buying things that I need since I literally have nothing right now and fixing my car so I have reliable transportation. I start back to school on the 26th of this month and I am hoping to be into a safe place that I can call home before classes start so I can start the term without the stress of not having a place to live ect. This is a new chapter in my life that I attend to continue building myself backup becoming the independent strong woman that I know I am and want to be again. My abuser might have hurt me in many ways that's going to take time to heal from the emotional and mental trauma that I now have, but he will never have the satisfaction of knowing he broke me, because he didn't. I might be picking up the pieces and putting myself back together again, but the beauty of something that was once broken , can make something even more beautiful and unique once put back together. Kinda like broken glass. It will never be the exactly the same as it was, but when the glue dries and the light shines through all those pieces , you realize just how much stronger it is now and how beautiful it turned out to be.

That's me, I am that beautiful new masterpiece, the glue just hasn't dried fully yet so I am still fragile, but becoming stronger each and every day.

I appreciate any and all the help and support that I can get and promise to not take anything for granted and will pay it forward to other survivors of domestic abuse. I want to help other women by being a positive support and one day share my story giving them hope and encouragement. I'm not going to ask for a set amount of money, I am going to be appreciative of what help is given and use it towards a new home and a new beginning , and post updates of when I do find a place ect....

Thank you and God bless            PayPal.me/margs80

Print this item

Thumbs Up single mom asking for financial help
Posted by: Ladybugg - 09-02-2023, 03:11 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,][color=var(--text-primary)][color=var(--tw-prose-body)]Hello, my name is Antonett  and I want to share my journey with you. I never thought I would find myself in a situation where I had no place to call home, but life has a way of throwing unexpected challenges our way.
Growing up, I had a loving family, but circumstances beyond our control led to instability in our lives. We moved from one place to another, staying with friends and family, always hoping for better days ahead. But as the years passed, finding a stable place to live became increasingly difficult.
Now, I find myself in a situation where I am homeless, facing the harsh reality of life without a roof over my head. It's a humbling experience that has taught me the true value of home, security, and stability.
I'm not here to ask for your sympathy; I'm here to ask for your support. I have a dream of finding a place to call home, a place where I can rebuild my life and regain my independence. I believe that with your help, I can turn this dream into a reality.
The funds I am raising will be used to secure a safe and stable place to live. It will cover the costs of rent, utilities, and basic necessities. Having a stable home will provide me with the foundation I need to pursue employment, education, and personal growth.
Your donation, no matter how small, will make a significant impact on my journey. It's not just about providing shelter; it's about restoring hope and dignity. With your support, I can break free from the cycle of homelessness and work towards a brighter future.
Thank you for taking the time to read my story and consider supporting my cause. Together, we can make a difference and help me find a place to call home. Please donate and share my story with your friends and family. Your generosity is greatly appreciated, and it will bring me one step closer to rebuilding my life.
Let's make the dream of a stable home a reality. 

[/color]payment methods is paypal
[paypal.me/sexynetty765
[/font]
[/color]

Print this item