Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 33,439
» Latest member: turnipship65
» Forum threads: 8,816
» Forum posts: 9,980

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
purchase propecia 465 mg
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: VincentBah
14 minutes ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Lumber. Agnostic. Penelop...
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: moviesneegiangumb
2 hours ago
» Views: 20
Jodie comer movies and tv...
2 hours ago
» Views: 17
Siri. Anglerfish. The lit...
2 hours ago
» Views: 16
Gay sex. Mercury. Varo. W...
Last Post: moviesextexiabam
2 hours ago
Thalia. Dracula. Memento....
2 hours ago
» Views: 18
Florence henderson. Asian...
2 hours ago
» Views: 15
Fibula. Spelman college. ...
2 hours ago
Issey miyake. Trichomonia...
2 hours ago
Whitney museum. Da vinci....
2 hours ago

Revive my community business
Posted by: Papaya - 09-21-2023, 01:33 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I humbly and kindly ask for your financial assistance to revive my community business. I have found myself in an unfortunate situation and I am asking for your assistance. I am hardworking and passionate about my community. I am willing to provide more information to those who would like to help. Your kindness is most appreciated. I have attached my PayPal me link below:

https://paypal.me/Tees72

Print this item

Heart 28/Female - Need to Get Away from Abusive Alcoholic partner
Posted by: itsthatqu33n - 09-21-2023, 09:02 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I have been struggling for awhile.  I was on disability until November of last year and since I stopped receiving payments I have experienced hardship and homelessness.  

I am getting kicked out of where I am living because I owe too much back rent - I pay weekly and have no lease and pay cash so I have no legal way to battle it.  But it didn’t require a credit check or deposit to move in and I was desperate 

My partner is a severe alcoholic and does not work and is abusive and controlling and the money I have in drained into his addiction, and my life revolves around his symptoms of cirrhosis and his needs

I finally got a full time job that pays well, but the owner of the property I’m living at doesn’t care and it seems right when things were looking up it was too little too late.  

I thought the silver lining of this misfortune could be I could escape my abusive relationship and find a place to live on my own when we get kicked out and he won’t know where I’m living, but since Covid and unemployment I have had no luck with my credit score plummeted under 550.  

I did find a rental - it’s just a studio room with a microwave and mini fridge… it’s $1400 a month 

I don’t need much room and it’s close to my work so I’ll be able to bike ( I don’t have a car), I won’t be taking much with me.   I could definitely afford with my new job and without supporting an addict.  The owner of the unit lives in the main house and this rental is an attached studio with private entrance.  I met with him and he was very nice and willing to work with my credit if I give first and last up front. 

It would change my entire life if I could just get a fresh start away from abuse and have a place to live that I don’t owe back rent on.  My new job has no idea how much I am struggling, and I don’t want them to judge me or look down on my situation.  I am afraid I will not be able to maintain it if I become homeless again and have to manage all the hardships that come with

I am just feeling desperate and depressed and hopeless so I am reaching out to you folks to please help me raise this $2800 and I would be so grateful and appreciative.  

I’m worried this opportunity will be gone soon the way rentals get swiped up quickly around here.  Anything would help.  Thank you.

Print this item

Need a Life Saving 3 Month Loan of $1 300
Posted by: Ree - 09-21-2023, 06:44 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I was laughing to myself a few days ago from the time I am writing this. I saw a tweet that said ’remember when you were young, and your dream was to grow up and help other people and now you are old and you the one who needs help’. Sad tweet but it encapsulates my life to date. I am a 39-year-old African male, once divorced, with one child. I am currently unemployed (lost my job in January 2022), staying at my young brother’s house with his family (and I am the first born, he is the last, talking about inverted roles). Everything I have tried has failed and my driving need is to move out and have my own life that’s independent. This need is so bad it led me to depression and suicidal thoughts last year. What keeps me going is my son who stays with his mother in another country who can’t visit me, and I can’t visit him due to my current financial circumstances. I don’t want to write too much of a sob story even though my life has just been one big sob. I am hardworking by nature. I still want to help others but before that I need help myself. I need more of a loan than a pure handout. Why? Because I have a plan. I used to be a high school teacher till I lost my job and during that time I learnt how to trade forex. This is hard to do and in the 5 years of learning I have learnt more in the last 18 months than in the previous 3 and a half years. I guess this has been due to having more time on my hands (the only positive thing out of the last 18 months).

I now have a trading plan that I have personally demo tested (and live traded with small amount of $10) that will allow me to make money relatively quickly to enable to attain financial independence and pay back any divine (yes, divine, because I shall pray about this) helper that is led to reading this. In short, a loan of USD$1 300 will suffice and I can pay it back at the end of the third month after receiving said loan. If you do not want this money back, then if you help me, I am willing to direct it to any other cause that you would like me to direct it to as giving is always better than receiving. A summary of my needs is like this for four months till financial independence:
Costs (Current and Anticipated)
Current:
1.      I am giving my son around $80/month currently since I do not have money. I would like to give him at least $500/month and more as my financial situation improves.
2.      I will need $120 for my personal needs right whilst I am staying with my brother and his family.
Anticipated:
1.      Renting a bachelor's apartment with full wi-fi (for my online forex trading) and dependable electricity (I live in an African country where dependable electricity is a luxury) -$700
2.      Food, basic amenities bills’, my son, clothing, and basic furniture-a table and chair for trading, small stove, kettle, bed etc.-$1 000.

Monthly Costs:                 $1 700.

My Intended Plan:
Loan Capital Required: USD $1300
Breakdown:       USD $300:          For withdrawal charges of received money and charges for depositing
money into my trading account.
Withdrawals.
                                USD $1000:        Deposited into my trading account.

Trading Plan- (Short summary. For a more detailed account I can avail it if requested):
Month 1 (Starting Balance: $1 000)
1.             3 successful trades a week.
2.             Risking 3% of trading account balance.
3.             Target weekly profit: $270.
4.              Month end profit: $ 1000 (I have excluded $80 from this due to either not meeting the exact target or needing emergency funds at the end of the month).
5.             Month end trading balance: $2 000.

Month 2 (Starting Balance: $2 000)
6.             3 successful trades a week.
7.             Target weekly profit: $340.
8.              Month end profit: $ 1100 (I have excluded $360 from this due to either not meeting the exact target or needing emergency funds at the end of the month).
9.             Month end trading balance: $3 000.

Month 3 (Starting Balance: $3 000)
10.         3 successful trades a week.
11.         Target weekly profit: $435.
12.          Month-end profit: $ 1 500 (I have excluded $240 from this due to either not meeting the exact target or needing emergency funds at the end of the month).
13.         $1300 paid back to you divine helper.
14.         Month end trading balance: $3 200.
15.         In my fourth month my weekly target will be $550 which will give me $2 200/month which will enable me to earn $1 700/month required for myself and my son’s upkeep whilst allowing for the growth of my trading account.

v Please note that I am willing to send weekly screenshots of my progress to whoever helps me should you wish for it.
v IF YOU CAN ONLY HELP WITH LESS THAN $1 300 I WILL JUST ADJUST THE ABOVE CALCULATIONS DIRECTLY PROPORTIONAL TO THE AMOUNT YOU WILL HELP WITH

Thank you for getting this far in reading this. May God bless you for that. Should you want to have more information please feel free to contact me via WhatsApp (+27 83 984 3085) or via email at [email=chimzree@gmail.com]chimzree@gmail.com[/email] (if you email me please notify me via WhatsApp if urgent as I check this email twice a week only). If you are interested in helping me thank you. My options for receiving any help is either through my PayPal: paypal.me/reemasters or funds being sent via World Remit, Western Union or any other major international money transfer company to myself. For the latter I will gladly send you details when we talk.
God Bless you.

Print this item

Need Help Paying Off Small Loans
Posted by: TreyAnthony - 09-20-2023, 08:28 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello, my name is Trey. I am employed full time, have a home and a car, access to food and water so honestly I am not in dire need of help but figured I give this site a try. Me personally I am an honest amd generous person I help when I can it's just been hard since I barely make 300 a week and helping my grandmother. I have 2 small loans I want to pay off. One is for $124 and the other is for I believe around $1,100 to settle a $13,000 vehicle finance. Any and all help is appreciated. It's been really hard with my physical and mental disabilities. Thank you for taking the time to read this. I will delete this post if the funds are raised. I did post on another site to no avail so I'll try here 

Print this item

Trying to stop disconnect
Posted by: Dmoore1999 - 09-20-2023, 05:47 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - Replies (3)

Hello all. I am about to have my electricity disconnected. I recently took out a loan to pay rent after I lost my job and due to this, no other lenders are accepting me at the moment. I can only work from home due to a disability and I also care for a toddler at the moment. I also can not work from home if I have no internet due to no electricity. I am past due $175 and would be extremely grateful for the help.
Paypal- paypal.me/dajam1999
Cash tag- $Dajam2022

Print this item

Drowning
Posted by: Elle666 - 09-20-2023, 03:43 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi,
I suppose this is where I tell you my story. Unfortunately it’s a long one. 

When I was 14 years old I lost my paternal grandmother to cancer. We were very close. 2 years later my mother was diagnosed with terminal cancer. I need you to understand that I grew up with 2 older brothers and a very chauvinistic father. Essentially I was the one who took over cooking and cleaning. 
when I was 16 I met a boy. He wasn’t a smart choice. I moved out of home. Worst decision ever. Essentially I threw my whole life down the gutter including a stint in prison. 

Fast forward to 2023, I’m trying to get my life back on track. I moved back in with my terminal mother to help care for her. Im working part time but can’t get any debt due to my Debt IX agreement from meeting the wrong dude, buying the wrong house, going to prison, missing payments and him owing me $80k+ I’ll never see again. Right now I need help with my debt, my mum needs help with her terminal illness including medicinal fees and carer support and ultimately my mental health doesn’t know how much more I can take…

paypal.me/ellefalkenberg

Print this item

Heart Medical Bills due to Car Crash Requesting Urgent Assistance $10 000
Posted by: phnixrising101 - 09-20-2023, 03:43 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - Replies (1)

When tragedy struck an Incredibly Kind, Caring and Compassionate young man.

On Friday the 15th of September 2023 a Dear friend Ali and his uncle were severely injured in a collision. Thankfully both Ali and his uncle survived the accident, they both however sustained neck and spinal injuries and still remain hospitalised for the time being whilst receiving medical care. Unfortunately, their vehicle and their stock were a total write-off and an uninsured loss.

This young man who is a refugee, runs a small business in my community to support his young family, parents and siblings back home. Ali is now faced with major financial setbacks. The Medical bills and the loss of their vehicle which they depended on to run their business is an unfortunate and unforeseen burden to carry.
These funds will be sufficient to pay for the medical bills incurred and to replace the vehicle so that they can continue providing for themselves and their families.

I knocked on Heaven’s door and God sent me an Angel in my darkest hour!

As the global lockdowns ensued, I found myself without an income and became totally dependant on my husband. As the lockdowns progressed my husband turned to alcohol and prescription drugs. I was totally unprepared for what would follow in the months to come. I watched as a man I loved sank into a darkness, fits of rage, hatred and pure malevolence that I had not imagined another human being was capable of. I was unable to process this behaviour. The more kindness and compassion I showed towards my husband, the crueller he became. Being subjected to someone you love constantly verbalising their hatred and animosity towards another race of people and his desire to inflict unspeakable acts, broke me. My spirit was crushed and I reached a point of total despair, I was unable to see a way out as I cried to God for help and saw no solution in sight.

I shutdown completely and become a shadow of myself. I gave up on God, humanity and myself. The situation reached boiling point when my husband resorted to inflicting harm on the animals. I had had enough and insisted that my husband seek professional help and leave. What transpired was a turn of events I was unprepared for. The destruction and sabotage that was inflicted on me was so unbearable that I questioned my own sanity. In a fit of rage my husband destroyed all that I owned, cut me off financially and left me destitute with animals to feed and no means to do this. Penniless and with nowhere to go as friends did not see nor experience this behaviour as I did, they faded into the background. I found myself alone, in total isolation, a broken phone with no access to the outside world, nothing left to live for. I was numb from what had transpired.

I had decided that I would end my life. I would have to get someone to take the cats and dogs first as I was not prepared to leave them to starve. I needed to get the phone repaired to contact someone to remove the animals.

I took the phone to shop to ask if it could be repaired. This young man informed me that it was not worth repairing, he took the Simcard out and placed it in another phone. He gave me a phone to use, asked me for my number and asked if he could call me later. Not knowing what to make of this, I left the shop to call someone to arrange for the animals to be removed. I was unable to reach anyone, I sat at a table and just stared into nothingness for hours.

That evening I received a call from Ali, asking me if he could come and see me. I gave him directions and 30 mins later he arrived.
This young man had brought me a meal that he prepared, sat down with me and asked me how he could assist me.

I was in a state of shock. I sat across from a total stranger and all I could do was breakdown and cry. I cried for me, I cried for the whole world, I just cried until there were no more tears left to cry. This young man just remained silent, sitting there across from me and all he said to me was, “Don’t worry, Allah will take care of everything!”
That night an incredible unexplainable peace came upon me that I was unable to even understand. My whole life I had felt so disconnected from everything, broken and disfigured spending my life trying to fix broken people. I had no purpose and I was searching for answers in an abyss.

This simple act of kindness from a stranger transformed my life in an instant. My life just fell into perspective, I felt connected to something I could not explain in words. My past of being violated physically, sexually and emotionally and the recent events of my experience with my husband just dissolved into nothingness and were no longer shadows haunting me. I forgave myself; I forgave my husband and everyone that needed forgiving.

I got up and fetched the firearm in the safe and gave it to him and said I don’t need this anymore.

Ali insisted that I call him if I needed anything. He has been assisting me to sell what was left in the house and help me in my preparayions for my relocation to Thailand where I can rebuild my life, volunteer, teach English in orphanages and make a difference in the world by caring. This is a dream I will realise within the following weeks after assisting Ali and his uncle to get back on their feet again after being discharged from hospital.

Ali has checked up on me daily and continuously encourages me to have faith. This young man’s kindness allowed me to set myself free, he saved my life. I am eternally grateful and am so moved by this act of kindness that I have no alternative but to share my experience and show my gratitude by caring and making it possible for them to recover from this ordeal.

This simple act of kindness has restored my faith in humanity, in myself and in God and miracles. I pray for Ali and his uncle for a full recovery, for their families that are far away and are unable to be here to assist them in their hour of need. I pray for all of us as a Global community to continually care about one another. I pray we all be love and kindness and realise that a simple act of kindness has the ability to save a life. All life is precious.

Thank you for being such Kind, Caring, Compassionate individuals who take the time to support and assist people in their hour of need.

God Bless us all.

paypal.me/phoenixrisingabove

Print this item

Heart Medical Bills due to Car Crash
Posted by: phnixrising101 - 09-20-2023, 03:26 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

When tragedy struck an Incredibly Kind, Caring and Compassionate young man.

On Friday the 15th of September 2023 a Dear friend Ali and his uncle were severely injured in a collision. Thankfully both Ali and his uncle survived the accident, they both however sustained neck and spinal injuries and still remain hospitalised for the time being whilst receiving medical care. Unfortunately, their vehicle and their stock were a total write-off and an uninsured loss.

This young man who is a refugee, runs a small business in my community to support his young family, parents and siblings back home. Ali is now faced with major financial setbacks. The Medical bills and the loss of their vehicle which they depended on to run their business is an unfortunate and unforeseen burden to carry.

These funds will be sufficient to pay for the medical bills incurred and to replace the vehicle so that they can continue providing for themselves and their families.

I knocked on Heaven’s door and God sent me an Angel in my darkest hour!

As the global lockdowns ensued, I found myself without an income and became totally dependant on my husband. As the lockdowns progressed my husband turned to alcohol and prescription drugs. I was totally unprepared for what would follow in the months to come. I watched as a man I loved sank into a darkness, fits of rage, hatred and pure malevolence that I had not imagined another human being was capable of. 

I was unable to process this behaviour. The more kindness and compassion I showed towards my husband, the crueller he became. Being subjected to someone you love constantly verbalising their hatred and animosity towards another race of people and his desire to inflict unspeakable acts, broke me. My spirit was crushed and I reached a point of total despair, I was unable to see a way out as I cried to God for help and saw no solution in sight.

I shutdown completely and become a shadow of myself. I gave up on God, humanity and myself. The situation reached boiling point when my husband resorted to inflicting harm on the animals. I had had enough and insisted that my husband seek professional help and leave. What transpired was a turn of events I was unprepared for. The destruction and sabotage that was inflicted on me was so unbearable that I questioned my own sanity. In a fit of rage my husband destroyed all that I owned, cut me off financially and left me destitute with animals to feed and no means to do this. 

Penniless and with nowhere to go as friends did not see nor experience this behaviour as I did, they faded into the background. I found myself alone, in total isolation, a broken phone with no access to the outside world, nothing left to live for. I was numb from what had transpired.

I had decided that I would end my life. I would have to get someone to take the cats and dogs first as I was not prepared to leave them to starve. I needed to get the phone repaired to contact someone to remove the animals.

I took the phone to shop to ask if it could be repaired. This young man informed me that it was not worth repairing, he took the Simcard out and placed it in another phone. He gave me a phone to use, asked me for my number and asked if he could call me later. Not knowing what to make of this, I left the shop to call someone to arrange for the animals to be removed. I was unable to reach anyone, I sat at a table and just stared into nothingness for hours.

That evening I received a call from Ali, asking me if he could come and see me. I gave him directions and 30 mins later he arrived.

This young man had brought me a meal that he prepared, sat down with me and asked me how he could assist me.

I was in a state of shock. I sat across from a total stranger and all I could do was breakdown and cry. I cried for me, I cried for the whole world, I just cried until there were no more tears left to cry. This young man just remained silent, sitting there across from me and all he said to me was, “Don’t worry, Allah will take care of everything!”

That night an incredible unexplainable peace came upon me that I was unable to even understand. My whole life I had felt so disconnected from everything, broken and disfigured spending my life trying to fix broken people. I had no purpose and I was searching for answers in an abyss.

This simple act of kindness from a stranger transformed my life in an instant. My life just fell into perspective, I felt connected to something I could not explain in words. My past of being violated physically, sexually and emotionally and the recent events of my experience with my husband just dissolved into nothingness and were no longer shadows haunting me. I forgave myself; I forgave my husband and everyone that needed forgiving.

I got up and fetched the firearm in the safe and gave it to him and said I don’t need this anymore.

Ali insisted that I call him if I needed anything. He has been assisting me to sell what was left in the house and help me in my preparayions for my relocation to Thailand where I can rebuild my life, volunteer, teach English in orphanages and make a difference in the world by caring. This is a dream I will realise within the following weeks after assisting Ali and his uncle to get back on their feet again after being discharged from hospital.

Ali has checked up on me daily and continuously encourages me to have faith. This young man’s kindness allowed me to set myself free, he saved my life. I am eternally grateful and am so moved by this act of kindness that I have no alternative but to share my experience and show my gratitude by caring and making it possible for them to recover from this ordeal.

This simple act of kindness has restored my faith in humanity, in myself and in God and miracles. I pray for Ali and his uncle for a full recovery, for their families that are far away and are unable to be here to assist them in their hour of need. I pray for all of us as a Global community to continually care about one another. I pray we all be love and kindness and realise that a simple act of kindness has the ability to save a life. All life is precious.

Thank you for being such Kind, Caring, Compassionate individuals who take the time to support and assist people in their hour of need.

God Bless us all.

paypal.me/phoenixrisingabove

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

Loan payment
Posted by: Martus - 09-20-2023, 04:46 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello, I trust that anyone reading this post is doing well.. 
My name is Mario, I'm from Jamaica, and this is my situation. I'm kindly seeking a donation of 500usd to clear of a debt from a loan that was borrowed.
If anyone out there is willing to assist, it would be greatly appreciated and I thank you.

Donation can be send to:

PayPal.me/yuhzeme

Print this item

Need help getting away from controlling fiancé
Posted by: Cheesecake - 09-19-2023, 08:08 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

My fiancé is agressive, controlling and mentally abusive. I have hit my limit on what I can take. I have been a ‘housewife’ for the last 6 years. Yes I have a place to go but I don’t know how to pull it off unless I just walk out with what I can carry. I just don’t have the finances to replace anything or anyone that can help with that. I need some help getting basics to start over. The list I made is around $1000 but I could cut that down to probably $100. 

https://cash.app/$bmscott65

Print this item