Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 33,472
» Latest member: valleyboot92
» Forum threads: 8,816
» Forum posts: 9,980

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
purchase propecia 465 mg
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: VincentBah
2 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Lumber. Agnostic. Penelop...
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: moviesneegiangumb
4 hours ago
» Views: 29
Jodie comer movies and tv...
4 hours ago
» Views: 26
Siri. Anglerfish. The lit...
4 hours ago
» Views: 21
Gay sex. Mercury. Varo. W...
Last Post: moviesextexiabam
4 hours ago
» Views: 21
Thalia. Dracula. Memento....
4 hours ago
» Views: 24
Florence henderson. Asian...
4 hours ago
» Views: 25
Fibula. Spelman college. ...
4 hours ago
» Views: 22
Issey miyake. Trichomonia...
4 hours ago
» Views: 23
Whitney museum. Da vinci....
4 hours ago
» Views: 22

Single mom laid off with 2 kids Please help
Posted by: TKay1517 - 09-29-2023, 02:12 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello

Thank you for taking the time to look at my message. I’m so embarrassed to be asking for money from complete strangers but it’s my only option. I was laid off from my job a few months ago and I was on unemployment which didn’t help a ton, but definitely better than nothing, now my unemployment has ran
out , so I have nothing right now. I’ve now been behind on all of my bills for months. I have 2 kids, 1 in middle school and 1 who is a freshmen in high school. I’m sure you know kids aren’t cheap and they are always wanting something. I’m so tired of having to say “no I can’t buy you a book right now, I have to wait until I have some money”. Who should have to tell their child that they can’t have a book? I’ve been so down the last couple of months but I finally got a job but I don’t get paid for a month and won’t have a regular paycheck for probably 2 to 3 months. My oldest daughter wants to go to her first homecoming dance I can’t afford to buy her a dress, my other daughter plays sports and I can’t even pay for the gas to drive her to her activity. So here I am asking for money so I can buy my daughter her first homecoming dress, and my other daughter can still get to her practices and tournaments, to help with just daily expenses such as food, toilet paper, rent,  bills-I haven’t been able to pay my car payment for 2 months,  and clothing for the kids. They both grew a lot this past year and don’t have much for clothing. I literally have $8.00 to my name. I’ve been keeping it together until now, I just can’t do it by myself anymore. So please please consider us if you are looking to donate. ANYTHING will help us at this point. We just need to make it a couple more months.
Thank you! ❤️

Print this item

Request for Financial Assistance
Posted by: Peconi72 - 09-29-2023, 11:24 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Dear ,
I hope this letter finds you in good health. I am writing to you with a heavy heart and a great deal of humility, seeking assistance during a challenging period for my family. My name is Predrag, and I am married. We have two beautiful daughters, 15 years old and 9 years old.
Currently, my wife and I are both employed and working tirelessly to provide for our family. However, despite our best efforts, our combined income falls significantly short of meeting our basic needs. The cost of living, including housing, utilities, food, and education for our children, has continued to rise, leaving us in a financially precarious situation.
Our top priority is ensuring the well-being and education of our daughters. We are deeply committed to their education and future prospects. Unfortunately, the strain of making ends meet has made it increasingly challenging to provide them with the quality education and opportunities they deserve. We fear that our financial struggles may adversely affect their academic performance and overall well-being.
With this letter, I am humbly requesting your support and assistance to help alleviate our financial burden. Your generosity would provide much-needed relief and enable us to secure a better future for our daughters. Your assistance could help cover educational expenses, such as tuition fees, school supplies, and extracurricular activities, as well as contribute to our family's overall well-being.
We understand that times are tough for many, and your consideration of our situation means the world to us. We are committed to using any assistance received wisely and responsibly, ensuring that it goes directly towards our daughters' education and our family's basic needs.
If you are able and willing to provide any form of financial assistance, please feel free to contact me or via email at this forum. We would be immensely grateful for any help you can offer, no matter the amount.
Thank you for taking the time to read our letter and considering our request. Your kindness and support will make a profound difference in the lives of our family, and we will be forever grateful.
Sincerely,

Print this item

Heart Please Help Me Give My Sister The Best Funeral
Posted by: zozibini_stuurman - 09-29-2023, 10:41 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello there. My name is Zozibini Stuurman, I am from Johannesburg. I once had a beautiful sister and she died in a car accident? me and my family were already struggling so we didn't have the money to get her a proper funeral. It's sad to say she is still in the mortgage we haven't buried her? I came here to ask for your help and please donate money so that we could bury and her soul may rest in peace.

This is my PayPal account- zozibinistuurman@gmail.com

Print this item

Family in urgent need of help
Posted by: NikkikkiN - 09-28-2023, 07:06 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

As a single mother raising three teenagers, I have recently found myself in an incredibly challenging situation. Despite having a good job with a decent salary, I was forced to find a new rental on short notice due to unforeseen circumstances. Unfortunately, the new rental turned out to be in an appalling condition - filthy, with dried cat feces scattered around and the garage and basement filled with the landlord's belongings.
To make matters worse, we were unable to get the gas turned on due to a faulty water heater emitting dangerous levels of CO2 and gas fumes which left us without hot water. Despite the issues, the landlord refused to lower the rent accordingly.
As if these challenges weren't enough, my salary was significantly reduced, causing financial strain on our family. Consequently, my son has become depressed and has stopped attending school. This situation led to a call from the Department of Family Services (DFS), further worsening our situation.
Adding insult to injury, my fiancé has been falsely accused by his ex and is currently in jail. I have had to scrape together legal fees to help him and in the process, lost my job. As a result, I was unable to pay rent and we have been evicted from our home without any money or anywhere to go.
Just when I thought things couldn't get worse, the police came and did a lockout on our home and the landlord has refused to allow us in to get any of our belongings. 
I am reaching out today in desperate need of help. We are currently homeless and have nowhere else to turn. 
Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you

Nikki 

https://cash.app/$NikkikkiN

Print this item

Sad Please help my debt is ruining my life
Posted by: rikkz - 09-28-2023, 04:09 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]I hope this letter finds you in good health. I am writing to humbly request your assistance due to the challenging financial circumstances I find myself in. Over the last two years, I made poor financial decisions that have left me struggling with a substantial debt burden.[/font]
[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]Currently, I have six loans totaling $1,000 biweekly, which consume my entire paycheck. These loans have become unmanageable, and my credit score has plummeted, making it impossible for me to secure any additional loans. I am in dire need of help to regain control of my financial stability.[/font]
[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]Two of these loans were taken out of necessity, one to cover the expenses of sending my parents to Mexico for my grandfather's funeral and the other to repair my wall and water heater after an unexpected explosion. These emergencies cost me $2,500 out of pocket as insurance coverage was insufficient.[/font]
[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]The remaining loans initially aimed to clear credit card debt, but I made further poor choices, leading to more debt. I deeply regret these decisions and their consequences.[/font]
[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]I work full-time as a manager at an auto parts store, but recently, our hours have been reduced due to the slow season. My recent paychecks have been barely enough to cover my loan payments, let alone my basic living expenses, such as food, phone bills, and transportation.[/font]
[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]I have stopped socializing and don't even own a car because I can't afford one. I feel overwhelmed by my financial situation and am desperately seeking a way to become debt-free and regain control of my life.[/font]
[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]While I understand that my situation may be challenging, I am actively working to rectify my mistakes and secure a brighter future. Any assistance or guidance you can provide would be immensely appreciated.[/font]
[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]Thank you for taking the time to read my letter. Your support means a lot to me, and I am grateful for any help you can offer.[/font]

paypal.me/EnriqueMares

Print this item

From homeless to nurse
Posted by: HB_ - 09-28-2023, 10:30 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi,

I was homeless and on the streets at 15, I worked hard and I put myself through nursing school. I finally have somewhere to live, and got my first job as an ER nurse.  Sadly because I had to pay a deposit to be able to rent, I won’t be able to afford to eat this month. I am so deflated, I have worked so hard and I am really struggling, I don’t know how I can survive this month all because I’ve finally qualified as a nurse. I’m not entitled to any benefits, and even if I was the screening process can take up to 10 weeks. I really just need help so I can afford to eat this month, and get fuel for my car so I can even get to work. 

If anyone can help at all my PayPal is: paypal.me/beardh

Print this item

Requesting a fast help.
Posted by: Kisunguli - 09-27-2023, 09:01 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello my brothers. My name is Maria, I am 30 years old. I have two children aged 6 and 3. I am married and I live with my husband, But we have gone through many challenges in life and also a lot of economic instability. 

My husband was fired from his job since April so we had no other way to live and found ourselves in debt to pay fees, house rent, transportation and buy food so that our children can live. My husband got another job in August but his monthly income is not enough to handle us all. I was praying that if anyone would be touched to help me with what he will be given by God he can do it. 

If I can be able to get 10,000$ it will help me to grow my business, pay children's fees and house rent. We will also be able to get rid of the debts we have. I know that someone will be touched and God will multiply him more because he who has mercy on the poor is lending to God and God will never forget him. 

I don't like begging but I did not have any other choice. Please help and God will bless you my brothers. Thank you.

https://www.paypal.com/myaccount/money/c...VKQTE6MMKQ

Print this item

Anxious/Depressed and Soon to be Homeless
Posted by: trekkiemnstr - 09-27-2023, 06:49 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

[color=var(--primary-text)]https://gofund.me/90597067
[color=var(--primary-text)]https://venmo.com/u/trekkiemnstr[/color]
[color=var(--primary-text)]https://www.paypal.me/trekkiemnstr[/color]
[color=var(--primary-text)]https://cash.app/$trekkiemnstr[/color]
[/color]

I'm going to copy and paste from my GoFundMe since it sums everything up pretty well:

Hi everybody. It's me, your friend or acquaintance (or potentially a stranger?) that lives paycheck to paycheck. Well, actually, not even that. I haven't had a paycheck in 6 years or so. I had such bad panic attacks at my job that I had to stop going, resulting in an eviction from my studio in NoHo.

Over the last 6 years, I've relied on some good friends to help find me a living situation that is VERY affordable for most any place, but especially in Los Angeles. Even without an actual W2 job, I've managed to get buy with dog walking and sitting, something I absolutely love to do. Also, the occasional acting gig and a little bit of PA work. As horrible as the pandemic was, the unemployment I received during that time really helped me get ahead. 

With those extra funds, I invested in the stock market. Apparently, I'm trash at it because I've lost about $13,000 in the market over the course of the last two years or so. And now I find myself back where I was, scraping to get by. Now, that might have been fine, but I also racked up some debt during that time by getting some equipment for zoom meetings and streaming. I have a twice weekly acting class over zoom. I also put a lot of necessary home improvement costs on credit cards, adding to the debt. All the while, thinking it would work out ok if my investments paid off. Well, they haven't.

All of this would be problematic enough if I wasn't faced with another issue. My roommate of the last six years is going to be moving in with his boyfriend very soon, sooner than had ever been previously discussed: December 1 of this year. About two months.

I was already massively stressed about my finances, but this adds another level on top of all that. I've applied for SSI because my mental health has made it impossible for me to maintain a long term job. Again, dog walking and sitting and acting jobs are all short term gigs that I can manage. The decision for SSI likely won't come for 3 to 5 months and I either need to find a way to stay in my place (with even one roommate, it might be very affordable, assuming the landlord doesn't raise the rent to an obscene degree since it's been rent controlled for about ten years), or find another place to live. That would be extremely hard without any nest egg or reliable income. I'm already stretched pretty thin, so this seems like an impossible situation for me.

Thank you.

[color=var(--primary-text)]https://gofund.me/90597067

[/color]
[color=var(--primary-text)]https://venmo.com/u/trekkiemnstr[/color]

[color=var(--primary-text)]https://www.paypal.me/trekkiemnstr[/color]
[color=var(--primary-text)]https://cash.app/$trekkiemnstr
[/color]

Print this item

Heart Broke teenager looking out for grandfather
Posted by: Girlonline - 09-27-2023, 04:01 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - Replies (2)

Hi, I'm 16 and I live with my grandfather. He has caretakers (one of which is a family member who is BARELY there, and still gets away with getting paid. I cry sometimes because he doesn't deserve to live his final years out like this.) who are paid out of his money. I don't want to cause to go broke, and end up back in a nursing home again because of me. When I need I something I try to go as long as possible without it because I hate having to use his money. I just want him to be able to live comfortably for however long he has left here with me Sad

I don't have any legal paperwork (birth certificate, ss card) only copies, so I can't get a job a yet. I would LOVE to work, it would ease my paranoia but I can't yet. So, please help me out.

I can only accept money through cashapp for now: $start00ts

Print this item

Help with Bills
Posted by: Nutmeg2 - 09-24-2023, 03:51 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I have been applying for clerical jobs online.  I am behind on my car payment & car registration.  Electric bill.  Need to go to laundromat & wash clothes.  Can't even do that right now.  

Thank you.

Print this item