Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 33,515
» Latest member: Sloltug
» Forum threads: 8,817
» Forum posts: 9,981

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
buy finasteride 112 mg
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: VincentBah
1 hour ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
purchase propecia 465 mg
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: VincentBah
4 hours ago
» Views: 13
Lumber. Agnostic. Penelop...
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: moviesneegiangumb
6 hours ago
» Views: 32
Jodie comer movies and tv...
6 hours ago
» Views: 29
Siri. Anglerfish. The lit...
6 hours ago
» Views: 25
Gay sex. Mercury. Varo. W...
Last Post: moviesextexiabam
6 hours ago
» Views: 24
Thalia. Dracula. Memento....
6 hours ago
» Views: 27
Florence henderson. Asian...
6 hours ago
» Views: 29
Fibula. Spelman college. ...
6 hours ago
Issey miyake. Trichomonia...
6 hours ago

Thumbs Up Need help please
Posted by: jenine59 - 10-05-2023, 02:34 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am a single mom with 3 boys ,I want to ask is anyone doesn't want to provide me with a bit of financial relieve.i am strugglimg to keep ahead as I am working just asking for a little help in the form of only a months grocery's ahead or to fil a hole here and there please 
Will appreciate it very much more than anyone knows .paypal.me/jenine59K

Print this item

MY LAST RESORT! Help!single mom 2 kids
Posted by: TKay1517 - 10-05-2023, 04:19 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Thanks for looking at my post for help. I’m a single mom with two teenage kids. I was laid off from my job a couple months ago. I was on unemployment for a bit but it didn’t help pay my bills at all. Now my unemployment has run out. I did find a job but do not get paid for a month, and won’t a full paycheck for 2 months. I can’t pay any of my bills, I am down to $3 in my account. I’m asking for help for bills such as rent, car payment, phone, and everyday living expenses such as food, toilet paper, shampoo. My oldest daughter wants to go to her first homecoming dance and I can’t afford a dress and shoes for her. My other daughter plays sports and I don’t even have enough gas to get her to practices and games. I just don’t know what to do anymore. This is why I’m here begging for help. ANYTHING will help at this point, I just can’t do it alone anymore. Thank you so much in advance for anyone willing to help, it’s so much appreciated!

Print this item

Exclamation Urgent Need Payment of Bills
Posted by: mellowmallow - 10-05-2023, 01:23 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello, everyone.

I previously made a post about being unfairly fired and struggling to provide for my mom and myself. 

I found a new job which I will be starting on two weeks from  now and also managed to chip our outstanding balances to around $260, however, I'm in urgent need of $120 to pay for our outstanding electricity and internet which we need to pay by Tuesday next week or we will be disconnected.

I'm so sorry about being shameless but I'm really at my limit. Have been pulling everything I can these past few weeks just to get by.

Here is my info:
http://paypal.me/vivi0412m

Thank you and have a nice day

Print this item

Help me to fix the mistakes
Posted by: Navi - 10-04-2023, 10:37 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi.

My name is Ivan. I don't speak English very well, so I use a translator. So I apologize for any spelling mistakes. I'm an idiot. I started gambling when I was young. I lost a lot of money. I sold a lot of property. I've even sold things that didn't belong to me, but to people close to me. And when I ran out of money, I did some very bad things because of my addiction. Unfortunately. I brought a lot of sadness and tears to my family. Fortunately, my family didn't abandon me, and helped me realize what I had done and how gambling addiction was destroying me and hurting my loved ones. So after a long time, I quit. I managed to find a good job and my life started to improve. Now I avoid gambling. However, during the time I was addicted, I incurred a lot of debt. Thanks to money from my job, I've paid a lot of it off, but I still have a lot of unpaid debts. I use the vast majority of the money I earn to pay off my debts. I keep only the part I need for food, fuel and the bare necessities. Unfortunately, I am constantly under pressure, and I am afraid that if something were to happen to me, such as an injury, and I could not go to work, I would not be able to continue paying my obligations. And if this happened, the creditors could seize our house as well. It's really challenging. But I understand that I have myself to blame. Because I'm an idiot, and I've made a lot of mistakes. And these are the inevitable consequences. However, I would like to ask for help from everyone who has the opportunity and desire to contribute to solving my situation. I would like to pay off all my debts as soon as possible and not have to live in fear of my family being homeless because of me. I understand that I am responsible for my own problems, so I will be indifferent to a lot of people, but I still thank you all for at least giving me your time and reading my story. If you cannot help me financially, please at least pray for me. Thank you and I wish you all the best.

My PayPal: https://paypal.me/kasilla

Print this item

Smile Need your help for children in westminster
Posted by: Toady77 - 10-04-2023, 06:16 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi thank you for reading my post .I am seeking help too feed and diapers etc for needy children who are in great need of these items .please whatever funds you can big or small we all thank you and greatly appreciate God bless.      https://www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_bu...E4ZSEQZ4DY

Print this item

Little Help for investing
Posted by: CoryJinnings444 - 10-04-2023, 12:15 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi, im Cory, and i was just looking for some cash in, to help my 16 year old to start investing. there no goal, just any cash could help. 
cashapp: $complexieton444

Print this item

Sad Heart Failure & Struggling financially
Posted by: Katietomatie - 10-03-2023, 10:53 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - Replies (1)

Hello everyone.  I'm a 54 yr old female with heart failure and multiple other health problems that have snowballed fast.  I'm extremely short of breath just walking from my chair to the bathroom and very swollen with fluid. ( take multiple diuretics daily).  I used to work as an RN and never saw this coming for myself. I feel helpless and hopeless. The medical problems were adding up for years but this is finally the thing I can barely function with.  We've accumulated so much credit card debt from day to day living we're crushed and so stressed out . (and personal loans with our attempts to consolidate credit cards)  We're struggling to meet minimum payments and buy necessities.   We are buried.   We had wonderful credit all our married life and now with high credit balances, nobody will give us any more consolidation or  a home equity loan.    My husband isn't in great health either with a heart problem and blood clots  and this financial situation is a horrible way to exist.  I cry everyday and he's withdrawing because he doesn't know what to do.     I know asking for the kindness of strangers  won't solve our long term needs. Maybe we have to lose our house   Sad  But right now we're so desperate for a pressure relief  to lift any weight at all so we can temporarily breathe.  I guess that's the best way to say it.  We feel desperate and alone and scared.   

Thank you all for reading.   Stay  healthy, friends.  

PS   if anyone can donate , my paypal link is     paypal.me/katietomatie 

Print this item

Rainbow Halloween hope
Posted by: Drathir_Chath - 10-03-2023, 03:50 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Things have really gone sideways in my life. Bills are all behind and my middle son is turning 5 the day before halloween. I have been trying to do everything I can to make sure that life's bumps have the least impact on my kids but it is getting hard to keep things afloat. I just want to make sure my son has a good birthday. I feel horrible having to resort to begging internet strangers for help. I am still trying to come up with any solutions I can on my own and working towards making things stable in the long run. Anything would help and be greatly appreciated from anyone willing to assist. 

https://www.paypal.me/drathirchath

https://cash.app/$BriKulp

Print this item

Thumbs Up Help me pay the credit bills
Posted by: Ahmad - 10-03-2023, 10:41 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi my name ahmad sari and i lost work have debt and bills need to pay. I want to work too but i need notebook to work again. Im hope someone will help paypal.me/sincroday

Print this item

Sad Help me pay the credit bills
Posted by: Ahmad - 10-03-2023, 05:38 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hy my name ahmad sari from indonesia. I want to pay my current bills but i lost my work lately so i cant, im keep looking for work and im need a notebook too for work i cant buy too, i dont know what to do now i just keep finding work and come to interview if get call, pls help me pay my credit bill, my credit bills is increase cause i need food and pay electric and water bills. Sorry and thank u for inconveniece. Hope u to help paypal.me/sincroday

Print this item