Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 33,472
» Latest member: valleyboot92
» Forum threads: 8,816
» Forum posts: 9,980

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
purchase propecia 465 mg
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: VincentBah
2 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Lumber. Agnostic. Penelop...
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: moviesneegiangumb
4 hours ago
» Views: 28
Jodie comer movies and tv...
4 hours ago
» Views: 24
Siri. Anglerfish. The lit...
4 hours ago
» Views: 21
Gay sex. Mercury. Varo. W...
Last Post: moviesextexiabam
4 hours ago
» Views: 18
Thalia. Dracula. Memento....
4 hours ago
Florence henderson. Asian...
4 hours ago
Fibula. Spelman college. ...
4 hours ago
» Views: 22
Issey miyake. Trichomonia...
4 hours ago
Whitney museum. Da vinci....
4 hours ago

looking for a best T-shirts for Men?
Posted by: hunterjoubert413 - 10-02-2023, 01:10 PM - Forum: Chit chat - No Replies

There are many men who have high passionate about wearing customized T-shirts but they are confused about where to take services of customization but I hear one company named, customtshirts.ae who offering customized t-shirts for men and women as well. Last week, I had also buy services and i am really very satisfied from his services.

Print this item

Heart Dumped for a slut.
Posted by: Melgil79 - 10-01-2023, 05:34 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Heart Let me start this out with some important advice, never lose yourself while falling in love…….Keep your friends and family, don’t neglect time with them for your partner. Keep your interests/activities, even if only you are interested in them.  Someday that person you love might have a change of  Heart  and leave the relationship, leaving you with only yourself. And if you done lost yourself you’re destined for a rough road that’s extremely lonely . Dead ass! 
    I’ll be 44 next month, 2 years ago, the man I was with for 5 years told me he loved me, gave me a kiss and said he’d be back in a couple hours. He then proceeded to fly to Las Vegas and get married, never speaking to me again. I didn’t even know he was cheating on me so needless to say I was devastated. The 5 years we were together I stayed home and didn’t work. We were raising my grandson, due to my daughters neglect, and he was the head of household. A year and a half before he left he took an angle grinder to the face at his job, so we had been dealing with l&I and knowingly about to receive a large sum of money. Corona virus was in full swing and we owed over 6,000. In back rent and 2,000 for utilities. We planned on using the upcoming settlement to pay for those, while still having enough left to put a down payment on a house. ( I was actually going to finally get my own home and couldn’t have been more excited ). 3 months after he left, while I was outside of the apartment we had shared for 5 years, I noticed his car pull into the restaurant directly next door. It felt like a kick in the gut again… I mean come on!!! There are plenty of other restaurants, why this one? So I walked to the parking lot, and sat on a rock and waited for 2 hours for them to finish their meal and come out to the car.  Sparing you the ugly details, I ended up with an assault charge, malicious mischief and a domestic violence. It was 3 o’clock in the afternoon and I had 12 witnesses statements against me, there was no getting out of it. Ya know, at the time i felt justified in what i had done but since that day it has been nearly impossible to get hired for a job, which lost me my apartment of 16 years, I was so depressed and distraught after he left that I couldn’t keep raising my grandson, I literally laid in bed and sobbed for a year which did not coincide with his care, I lost my car, I have no other friends or family because, hence the advice in the beginning, I chose him instead, lost all of my belongings and am now homeless. I’ve applied for resources through the state but because I’m childless, not a veteran and not disabled all I qualify for is food stamps. I tried applying for SSI but I have to have a disability that prevents me from working, mental illness doesn’t qualify. So here I am, that’s my story, I cry daily for my old life back, which isn’t going to happen. It’s a new chapter and I was supposed to rise like a phoenix. But this birds wings are broke and my feet hurt from walking so please , if you can help in anyway possible, even advise or just a general direction in which way to go would be helpful at this point. Please and thank you and God Bless!  My cash app link is https://cash.app/$Lov3ULots

Print this item

Heart Dumped for a slut.
Posted by: Melgil79 - 10-01-2023, 05:31 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Heart Let me start this out with some important advice, never lose yourself while falling in love…….Keep your friends and family, don’t neglect time with them for your partner. Keep your interests/activities, even if only you are interested in them.  Someday that person you love might have a change of  Heart  and leave the relationship, leaving you with only yourself. And if you done lost yourself you’re destined for a rough road that’s extremely lonely . Dead ass! 
    I’ll be 44 next month, 2 years ago, the man I was with for 5 years told me he loved me, gave me a kiss and said he’d be back in a couple hours. He then proceeded to fly to Las Vegas and get married, never speaking to me again. I didn’t even know he was cheating on me so needless to say I was devastated. The 5 years we were together I stayed home and didn’t work. We were raising my grandson, due to my daughters neglect, and he was the head of household. A year and a half before he left he took an angle grinder to the face at his job, so we had been dealing with l&I and knowingly about to receive a large sum of money. Corona virus was in full swing and we owed over 6,000. In back rent and 2,000 for utilities. We planned on using the upcoming settlement to pay for those, while still having enough left to put a down payment on a house. ( I was actually going to finally get my own home and couldn’t have been more excited ). 3 months after he left, while I was outside of the apartment we had shared for 5 years, I noticed his car pull into the restaurant directly next door. It felt like a kick in the gut again… I mean come on!!! There are plenty of other restaurants, why this one? So I walked to the parking lot, and sat on a rock and waited for 2 hours for them to finish their meal and come out to the car.  Sparing you the ugly details, I ended up with an assault charge, malicious mischief and a domestic violence. It was 3 o’clock in the afternoon and I had 12 witnesses statements against me, there was no getting out of it. Ya know, at the time i felt justified in what i had done but since that day it has been nearly impossible to get hired for a job, which lost me my apartment of 16 years, I was so depressed and distraught after he left that I couldn’t keep raising my grandson, I literally laid in bed and sobbed for a year which did not coincide with his care, I lost my car, I have no other friends or family because, hence the advice in the beginning, I chose him instead, lost all of my belongings and am now homeless. I’ve applied for resources through the state but because I’m childless, not a veteran and not disabled all I qualify for is food stamps. I tried applying for SSI but I have to have a disability that prevents me from working, mental illness doesn’t qualify. So here I am, that’s my story, I cry daily for my old life back, which isn’t going to happen. It’s a new chapter and I was supposed to rise like a phoenix. But this birds wings are broke and my feet hurt from walking so please , if you can help in anyway possible, even advise or just a general direction in which way to go would be helpful at this point. Please and thank you and God Bless!  My cash app link is https://cash.app/$Lov3ULots

Print this item

Please help with Rent
Posted by: Meepers - 10-01-2023, 04:33 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi,

I only need about £200 for rent. It's the new academic year at university, and I did not receive enough funding from government loans. Please help my pay my rent for the next fews months, only £200 is required.

Thank you for reading and donating.

Paypal

Print this item

Bug Single mom 2 kids Please help
Posted by: TKay1517 - 10-01-2023, 09:38 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello
Thanks for looking at my post for help. I’m a single mom with two teenage kids. I was laid off from my job a couple months ago. I was on unemployment for a bit but it didn’t help pay my bills at all. Now my unemployment has run out. I did find a job but do not get paid for a month, and won’t a full paycheck for 2 months. I can’t pay any of my bills, I am down to $3 in my account. I’m asking for help for bills such as rent, car payment, phone, and everyday living expenses such as food, toilet paper, shampoo. My oldest daughter wants to go to her first homecoming dance and I can’t afford a dress and shoes for her. My other daughter plays sports and I don’t even have enough gas to get her to practices and games. I just don’t know what to do anymore. This is why I’m here begging for help. ANYTHING will help at this point, I just can’t do it alone anymore. Thank you so much in advance for anyone willing to help, it’s so much appreciated!

https://cash.app/$TKay1517

Print this item

Lightbulb Help me to pay college bills asap
Posted by: SalshaRahmawati - 10-01-2023, 09:01 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Idea Hello, Exclamation

I am an undergraduate student that needs your help to pay the college bills. Unfortunately, my freelancer work is not going well and I cannot ask my family because their financial situation is also not good. I was given leniency around one week to pay my bills, and I sincerely hope any angel or hordes of angels would help me in this. Please, help me by donating $800 to my PayPal so that I can finish my degree and aid my family that only consists of my mother and my grandmother.

My PayPal.me  Idea

Thank you!

Print this item

Lightbulb Help me to pay college bills in one week
Posted by: SalshaRahmawati - 09-30-2023, 11:24 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Exclamation Hello,
I am an undergraduate student that needs your help to pay the college bills. Unfortunately, my freelancer work is not going well and I cannot ask my family because their financial situation is also not good. I was given leniency around one week to pay my bills, and I sincerely hope any angel or hordes of angels would help me in this. Please, help me by donating money to my PayPal so that I can finish my degree and aid my family that only consists of my mother and my grandmother.

Thank you

https://paypal.me/SalshaRahmawati?country.x=ID&locale.x=en_US 

Print this item

Trying to set my life straight
Posted by: es0317 - 09-30-2023, 02:11 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - Replies (1)

I'm a young man in my early 30s. I never thought I would be in the situation that I find myself in now. I am currently in a consumer proposal, a sort of "bankruptcy-lite", that involves my old credit card and line of credit debt. I also have some student loans that are in a moratorium status right now with the consumer proposal. I found myself in a very precarious situation when I lost my job. Because of this, I felt the need to apply for more loans, but because I'm in consumer proposal, the only lenders that I could use were predatory payday-type loans.  I am now in a position where there's a real possibility that I'll end up homeless if I don't find some money. If there are any benefactors out there that would be willing to help, I would be very grateful. 

If you'd like to help, my PayPal is:
PayPal.me/es0317

Print this item

FUNDRAISING FOR MY LIFE PARTNER IN COLOMBIA
Posted by: BPVM65 - 09-30-2023, 05:10 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - Replies (1)

FUNDRAISING FOR MY LIFE PARTNER IN COLOMBIA

Hello everyone
My name is Bo Petersson, and my life partner is in Colombia. A while ago, he was diagnosed with HIV in the severe phase, Hepatitis B, which I didn't know before would make him sick with pneumonia and cough. They or I found in all the tests, x-rays and ultrasounds that they squealed that it was more severe than I thought. They think he might have received it at his job as a security guard during an arrest, where he got pinched accidentally by a needle from a used iinjection while he searched through a criminals clothes.
When the doctors told him his test results revealed VIH positive, he felt his life had stopped, and only death remained. He thought that this was a nightmare. He didn't want to talk or see anyone, I had no strength, and he almost didn't leave his room except for food, medication, and his daily toilet.
Apart from his illness and weakness, he has lost almost 25 kg in about four months and suffers from what are considered typical symptoms such as fever, chills, rash, night sweats, joint and muscle pain, sore throat, fatigue, headache, fatigue, mouth ulcers, rashes, nausea, vomiting, anguish and suffers tremendous depression.
He tries to stay positive, and we thank God that the doctor assigned to him sees a promising future for him, although the path takes time. The doctor has said that it is terrific that I am going to visit him; that will help his mood and reduce his depression, and the body can respond to the intense treatment he must endure. We all hope that with God's help, this is the right way, although little by little.
Like him, it came as a surprise, and his family is extensive, and he needed his own space and things not to infect the rest of the family, especially the children. They have had to change a bedroom into two and a small bathroom (not ready yet) just for him. It has cost a lot, but with the help of some friends, relatives who live outside the country and a little bit of me, we have gotten almost €3,000 to start, but there is still a long way to go.
The health system only covers his essential treatment. But many other things are needed and have to be done. He needs shakes to gain weight, especially his muscles, and good food. But he showed me his refrigerator. It is an old one that does not cool things enough, and they use a tension spring to stay closed. Although they try only to buy small quantities so that nothing spoils, some things spoil faster than others, especially with the climate they have. A refrigerator is urgent for someone to get food poisoning. Like the long road just finished, it isn't easy to know how much costs can come during that road to the end. We have made estimates in the hope that the prices of your medication apart from the treatment, and I think it is a risk to try to raise €40,000 ($42,766) and cross our fingers ?.
It is urgent, and the family thinks that nobody will or can't help because everyone has their own problems. His family is a very humble and pleasant family that does the best they can. With a bit of help from a sister in the US, she tries to send money when there is something left over. I told them to believe in God and that people are willing to help.
I hope someone could help me surprise them? ?
Don't forget read the updates ?

PayPal Account ?

Print this item

Thumbs Up Please help-Single mom laid off with 2 kids
Posted by: TKay1517 - 09-29-2023, 02:19 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello
Thank you for taking the time to look at my message. I’m so embarrassed to be asking for money from complete strangers but it’s my only option. I was laid off from my job a few months ago and I was on unemployment which didn’t help a ton, but definitely better than nothing, now my unemployment has ran out , so I have nothing right now. I’ve now been behind on all of my bills for months. I have 2 kids, 1 in middle school and 1 who is a freshmen in high school. I’m sure you know kids aren’t cheap and they are always wanting something. I’m so tired of having to say “no I can’t buy you a book right now, I have to wait until I have some money”. Who should have to tell their child that they can’t have a book? I’ve been so down the last couple of months but I finally got a job but I don’t get paid for a month and won’t have a regular paycheck for probably 2 to 3 months. My oldest daughter wants to go to her first homecoming dance I can’t afford to buy her a dress, my other daughter plays sports and I can’t even pay for the gas to drive her to her activity. So here I am asking for money so I can buy my daughter her first homecoming dress, and my other daughter can still get to her practices and tournaments, to help with just daily expenses such as food, toilet paper, rent,  bills-I haven’t been able to pay my car payment for 2 months,  and clothing for the kids. They both grew a lot this past year and don’t have much for clothing. I literally have $8.00 to my name. I’ve been keeping it together until now, I just can’t do it by myself anymore. So please please consider us if you are looking to donate. ANYTHING will help us at this point. We just need to make it a couple more months.
Thank you! ❤️

https://cash.app/$TKay1517

Print this item