Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 33,585
» Latest member: catsupearth87
» Forum threads: 8,819
» Forum posts: 9,983

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
buy propecia online witho...
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: VincentBah
5 minutes ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
ничего особенного
Last Post: Sloltug
1 hour ago
» Views: 5
buy finasteride 112 mg
2 hours ago
» Views: 8
purchase propecia 465 mg
6 hours ago
» Views: 15
Lumber. Agnostic. Penelop...
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: moviesneegiangumb
8 hours ago
» Views: 33
Jodie comer movies and tv...
8 hours ago
» Views: 29
Siri. Anglerfish. The lit...
8 hours ago
» Views: 25
Gay sex. Mercury. Varo. W...
Last Post: moviesextexiabam
8 hours ago
» Views: 26
Thalia. Dracula. Memento....
8 hours ago
» Views: 27
Florence henderson. Asian...
Last Post: moviesextexiabam
8 hours ago
» Views: 29

Exclamation Please help-single mom 2 kids
Posted by: TKay1517 - 10-10-2023, 02:16 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello

Thanks for looking at my post for help. I’m a single mom with two teenage kids. I was laid off from my job a couple months ago. I was on unemployment for a bit but it didn’t help pay my bills at all. Now my unemployment has run out. I did find a job but do not get paid for a month, and won’t a full paycheck for 2 months. I can’t pay any of my bills, I am down to $3 in my account. I’m asking for help for bills such as rent, car payment, phone, dog food for my sweet girl, (please see picture,) and everyday living expenses such as food, toilet paper, shampoo. My oldest daughter wants to go to her first homecoming dance and I can’t afford a dress and shoes for her. My other daughter plays sports and I don’t even have enough gas to get her to practices and games. I just don’t know what to do anymore. This is why I’m here begging for help. ANYTHING will help at this point, I just can’t do it alone anymore. Thank you so much in advance for anyone willing to help, it’s so much appreciated!

Print this item

Need a little boost up
Posted by: Lajones - 10-10-2023, 09:10 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I don't think I posted correctly the first time, basically I really need help with basic things like hygiene and cleaning supplies gas because my van went down and I am down to nothing. In order to be normal and productive I need help and I really hate to ask random people. It would help me immensely. I do start work next week but it'll be awhile before I'm paid and in the meantime I just need help for me and my daughter. Good luck y'all and thanks either way. $lqj573 Venmo  @Lqj-Mo

Print this item

Heart I miss my gf and need a car to see her
Posted by: Grace - 10-10-2023, 03:15 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I usually don't ask for much but recently it has been rough with money and just life in general. So why not spend some time with someone who makes everything better. I barely get by with how expensive groceries have become but if I get myself a car I can not only be able to see my gf but also be able to drive to available job openings. I dont like to just sit around but living in area where transportation sucks it can be difficult. I know its not a post about someone being sickly or worse but I do appreciate anyone that can pitch in to save up for a car. My goal is to have ay least $4000 for a down-payment or just buy a cheap car at that price.

My PayPal is  paypal.me/Grecloud 
My cashapp is $Grecloud

Print this item

Bug My last resort! Please help with my tuition fees!?
Posted by: Shalli Angel - 10-09-2023, 04:55 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am a student currently enrolled in Rosebank College in South Africa, pursuing my bachelor degree in Commerce. As you may know, many students in our country depend on the National Student Financial Fund (NSFAS)to help them pay the fees and accommodation. Unfortunately, the NSFAS has been experiencing challenges in disbursing bursary amounts and accommodation funds to students like myself.

These difficulties have left me in a real tight financial situation. Not only have I been unable to receive the expected financial aid from the NSFAS, but my educational institution has also been unwilling to provide any subsidies or assistance for students facing difficulties with the NSFAS. They claim that it is not within their responsibility to do so.

Now I find myself burdened with the debt to cover not only my tuition fees but also my accommodation expenses. The total amount owed is approximately $5000, a figure that I am unable to fulfill without external assistance. This situation stresses me and gives me a lot of anxiety on what I’m gonna do with my life now.. Because this country already has a large number of unemployed graduates. How much more someone who doesn’t have a qualification.

Any little help would be greatly appreciated and I’m open to providing documents for proof and information on the matter 

Thank you ? 
PayPal link: https://www.paypal.me/SisiphoMazomba

Print this item

Tuition help please.. I don’t wanna dropout
Posted by: Shalli Angel - 10-09-2023, 04:51 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am a student currently enrolled in Rosebank College in South Africa, pursuing my bachelor degree in Commerce. As you may know, many students in our country depend on the National Student Financial Fund (NSFAS)to help them pay the fees and accommodation. Unfortunately, the NSFAS has been experiencing challenges in disbursing bursary amounts and accommodation funds to students like myself.

These difficulties have left me in a real tight financial situation. Not only have I been unable to receive the expected financial aid from the NSFAS, but my educational institution has also been unwilling to provide any subsidies or assistance for students facing difficulties with the NSFAS. They claim that it is not within their responsibility to do so.

Now I find myself burdened with the debt to cover not only my tuition fees but also my accommodation expenses. The total amount owed is approximately $5000, a figure that I am unable to fulfill without external assistance. This situation stresses me and gives me a lot of anxiety on what I’m gonna do with my life now.. Because this country already has a large number of unemployed graduates. How much more someone who doesn’t have a qualification.

Any little help would be greatly appreciated and I’m open to providing documents for proof and information on the matter 

Thank you ? 
PayPal link: https://www.paypal.me/SisiphoMazomba

Print this item

Sad Rejected student in urgent need of help
Posted by: Rashaay - 10-09-2023, 03:14 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Not long ago, I was rejected by the university I was banking on getting into. Getting in would mean I would be funded partially by the state, but that didn’t happen. I then decided to start searching for jobs, but the bus I used to travel with every morning was removed due to not many people actually using it out here on the countryside. I don’t have the money to move, and I fear I will be evicted if I don’t find a solution soon. I am doing my absolute best to stay afloat at the moment, looking for opportunities to work online, asking people around my neighbourhood if they need help with anything in exchange for a small fee etc. My family members don’t want to help either, as I should be able to take care of myself and dig myself out of any hole, I may find myself in, according to them. They are right of course, and I truly am doing my best to look for opportunities wherever they may present themselves. I just can’t help but feel stuck, especially being so far away from everything. I reached out to friends as well, which I usually would never do. But seeing as they are all students, they are barely scraping by as well.

Thank you so much for considering help me, anything truly does help.
paypal.me/JonasSchandorff

Print this item

Info
Posted by: Peconi72 - 10-09-2023, 01:29 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Is it allowed to post affiliate links so that people help me by buying products, it provides me with additional income and people get the product they want? Also, is it allowed to post referral links if someone wants to do affiliate? 
Thanks in advance.

Print this item

Star Homeless with no car....
Posted by: Machelle - 10-09-2023, 03:31 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi, my name is Angela Michelle Powell and I reside in Madison , Georgia. I am currently homeless and I don't have a car and am new to this city. I lost my mom a little over a year ago and my father 3 years ago. I have one sibling, a sister that stole my dad's insurance money and blocked me on everything. She already lived in a $450,000 house, but I just let it go, because I have no other family hardly. My mother didn't have any life insurance . I just turned 49 years old like 3 weeks ago and my health isn't that good . I have tried getting assistance from the local churches and other resources in this area, but they don't have many at all and are always short on funds . Is there anyone that can help me, with anything, it would be a blessing. Or if I just had a vehicle, I could get a job. Thank you in advance,
                          Angela Michelle Powell
     P.S. My cashtag is $Gwyte174

Print this item

Can I consult the RFM program schedule outside France
Posted by: Atticuty - 10-09-2023, 02:25 AM - Forum: Chit chat - No Replies

To view the rfm en ligne program schedule on your smartphone, simply download the RFM app from your device's app store. Once installed, open the application, and you can start consulting the RFM program schedule with ease.

Yes, consulting the RFM program schedule online is completely free. You can enjoy all the content without subscription fees.

Absolutely! RFM Radio is accessible from anywhere in the world. Whether you are in France or abroad, you can easily consult the RFM program schedule online.

RFM offers offline listening functionality through their app. You can download your favorite shows and music to listen offline.

Print this item

Heart Help with a Car!!
Posted by: mamabear16 - 10-08-2023, 10:03 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - Replies (2)

Hello everyone, I'm trying to help out a friend of mine on getting a reliable car. She is single mother to two kids. Her current vehicle is breaking down every other week. The car is nickel and dime her. She is trying to make ends meet and having to worry about a vechile is stressing her out. She is needs a good used car that she can take her kids to school and work for herself. I would like to take this stress off her and raise money to help purchase a nice use car for her and kids. Every support helps. Have a blessed day.

My information:paypal.me/mamabear2134

Print this item