Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 34,141
» Latest member: tailband50
» Forum threads: 8,828
» Forum posts: 9,996

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Salomon XT-6山林探險的時尚之選!
Forum: Comments, Suggestions
Last Post: qkpcmjwnpfkacm
14 minutes ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
nothing special
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: Stavkisep
4 hours ago
» Views: 15
finasteride 146 mg
Last Post: VincentBah
9 hours ago
» Views: 29
Homeless Vet At my lowest
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: carsonreed
10 hours ago
» Replies: 5
» Views: 925
For Financial Agricultura...
Last Post: AnimeTankTops
10 hours ago
» Replies: 33
» Views: 2,413
Luxury and Performance: D...
Last Post: calvintheo
Yesterday, 12:15 PM
» Views: 35
продолжить
Last Post: GeraldjoicH
Yesterday, 12:11 PM
» Views: 31
Here's Hoping - Please
Last Post: clockworksynergy0
Yesterday, 12:04 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 1,883
buy propecia pills 200 mg
Last Post: VincentBah
Yesterday, 11:26 AM
» Views: 23
Can I put my dissertation...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: milasmith280
Yesterday, 10:46 AM
» Views: 31

Exclamation Need Help Paying Medical Bill About to go to Collections
Posted by: HopefulLittleFlower - 01-17-2024, 01:01 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello, looking for any help as I am desperate and at the end of my rope. Back at the end of August I had a medical procedure that insurance didn’t fully cover. It has left me with a bill over $250 that I just can’t pay without putting myself in a desperate position. I have tried dealing with insurance and the hospital as well as state assistance but I’m out of options and don’t know what to do. I have to just pay it now and deal with the consequences of being out that money. It’s a lot to ask, and I certainly don’t expect anyone to give me the full amount but if anyone could help me even a little it would make a difference. Thank you.

Print this item

Homeless father of 4 needs help.
Posted by: LaSponge - 01-17-2024, 06:13 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

**Dear Community,**

I come to you today with a plea for help. There's a man among us, a father of four, who has always been the quiet strength behind his family. Mr. Lindsey's never asked for assistance before, but life has dealt him a harsh blow recently.

His dream was within reach—a dream of owning a truck and buying a home in his late 40s. He worked tirelessly, saving every penny, and finally, he was on the cusp of achieving it. The truck he had been leasing was almost his own, and the keys to his future home were practically in his hands.

But then, downsizing hit. The company he worked for decided to cut costs, and he lost the truck he had been leasing. Suddenly, he found himself without a roof over his head, without the means to provide for his family. The weight of it all is crushing.

**Now, we have a chance to make a difference.**

If we can rally together and raise **$20,000**, we can put him back on his feet. With that amount, he can get back the leased truck—the very tool that allows him to work for himself. It's not just about a vehicle; it's about restoring hope, dignity, and stability to a man who has given so much to others.

Imagine the impact of our collective kindness. Imagine the warmth of a home, the security of a steady income, and the joy of knowing that we, as a community, stood by him during his darkest days.

**Let's be the safety net he needs.**

Every dollar counts. Whether it's the price of a cup of coffee or a week's worth of groceries, your contribution matters. Share this fundraiser with your friends, family, and colleagues. Let's spread the word far and wide, touching hearts and changing lives.

**Together, we can rewrite his story.**

Click the link below to donate and be part of this incredible journey:

Donate Now -> (Donate Here)

Thank you for your compassion, your empathy, and your willingness to make a difference. Let's give this father the chance to reclaim his dreams and build a brighter future for his children.

From his family to yours, thank you with heartfelt gratitude.

Print this item

Exclamation Need Help Paying Medical Bill Tonight
Posted by: HopefulLittleFlower - 01-16-2024, 09:34 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello, unfortunately I may have found this site too late as I'm not sure how quickly these kinds of requests get answered and I need the help by tomorrow. I have an unpaid medical bill for about $250 that I've been sitting on for a few months and now I'm out of options. It's been a financially difficult end of 2023 with many things going wrong at once. Tried getting help from the hospital the bill was sent through, my insurance, state assistance, etc. and all were dead ends. Paying this bill out of my own pocket will put me and my family in crisis and it going to collections will be even worse. I don't expect any one person to give me $200+ but if anyone could help me in anyway tonight you would literally be an answer to my prayers. Thank you in advance for any help received

https://paypal.me/serenaercoli?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US

Print this item

Exclamation Help Jaffar Embark on a New Chapter: Bridging Dreams and Debts!
Posted by: Abishek Reddy - 01-15-2024, 11:53 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]Dear Friends, Family, and Compassionate Strangers,[/font]
[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]Hope this message finds you well. We are reaching out to you with open hearts and a sincere plea for support for our dear friend, Jaffar.[/font]
[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]Jaffar is a bright soul with dreams as vast as the skies. He left his homeland to pursue a better future, working tirelessly to build a life for himself. However, life has thrown unexpected challenges his way, leading him into a financial struggle that he never anticipated. Jaffar currently finds himself burdened with debts that are hindering his ability to return home and unite with his beloved to-be spouse.[/font]
[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,][color=var(--tw-prose-bold)]The Countdown to Love:[/font][/color]
[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]Time is of the essence, as Jaffar's wedding day is fast approaching. The love of his life eagerly awaits his return, and the joyous occasion is at risk due to financial constraints. We believe in the power of community and the kindness that can emanate when we come together for a common cause.[/font]
[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,][color=var(--tw-prose-bold)]The Goal: $50,000 (Pay pal : abishek612@gmail.com)[/font][/color]
[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]We are seeking your support to raise $50,000 to alleviate Jaffar's financial burden, enabling him to clear his debts and make his way back to his homeland to celebrate a union that is truly meant to be. Every contribution, big or small, will bring him one step closer to a debt-free, love-filled future.[/font]
[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,][color=var(--tw-prose-bold)]How You Can Help:[/font][/color]

1. [color=var(--tw-prose-bold)]Donate:[/color] Your contribution, no matter the amount, will make a significant impact. Click [here] to donate and be a part of Jaffar's journey.

2. [color=var(--tw-prose-bold)]Share:[/color] Spread the word! Share this post on social media, with friends, and within your networks. Let's create a ripple effect of kindness.

3. [color=var(--tw-prose-bold)]Encourage:[/color] Leave a supportive message for Jaffar. Your words can be a source of strength and motivation during challenging times.

4. [color=var(--tw-prose-bold)]Pray:[/color] If you're unable to contribute financially, your thoughts and prayers are equally appreciated. Positive energy goes a long way.
[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,][color=var(--tw-prose-bold)]Together, We Can Make Dreams Take Flight! [/font][/color]
[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]Jaffar's story is a testament to resilience, love, and the power of community. Let's come together and show him that no dream is too big, no burden too heavy when we stand united.[/font]
[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]Thank you for your generosity and kindness. Let's make Jaffar's journey back to love and happiness a reality.[/font]

[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,](Pay pal : abishek612@gmail.com)[/font]

Print this item

URGENTLY IN NEED OF ASSISTANCE
Posted by: Tessy - 01-14-2024, 06:46 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I urgently need help paying my school fees please  I have lees than 10 days to pay up I would have asked for a loan but I don't qualify for a loan up to the amount I need. I begging please anything is much appreciated.

My email address is jehovahmelpahti@gmail.com
Please if it touches your heart to help out please send me a message. Thank you soo much

Print this item

I need help with money, so I can quit my time consuming job, and find another job.
Posted by: hoang.michael62 - 01-13-2024, 11:46 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

1. Please donate what amount you want, so i can afford to quit my day job and seek another job. Here is why...
    1. #1 - I believe in the good of the world to do good for me.
    2. #2 - I'm a very nice person, I deserve that karma should reciprocate for me being nice.
    3. #3 - I believe in God, and God is telling me that if I ask for a donation, then I will receive it.
    4. #4 - I had depression since age 10, and it's an ongoing struggle that I'm having, even when I get help. I'm 26 as of now.
    5. #5 - I've procrastinated for years asking for donations,  and now I'm doing it now. Please make my actions count.
    6. #6 - I've done an awesome job, working in the Amazon Delivery Station, providing value to the world, but it's not what i love doing, but i did very well in it. Still, It's making me more depressed.
    7. #7 - I don't deserve to suffer, I'm too good of a person to suffer even more. Bad luck feels bad when it happens to good people.
help me by donating
pay pal link - https://paypal.me/hoangmichael62?country...le.x=en_US, or venmo link https://account.venmo.com/u/Michael-Hoang62
venmo link - https://account.venmo.com/u/Michael-Hoang62

Print this item

Help me please ?
Posted by: Tessy - 01-13-2024, 09:24 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Please I need help to pay my school fees. The amount is 70$ I really need help the deadline is getting closer. 

My email address is 
jehovahmelpahti@gmail.com
Thank you

Print this item

Heart Homeless single mom
Posted by: Tygabe0306 - 01-13-2024, 08:52 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am currently homeless and really going through it. I'm working but it's just not enough to cover living expenses. I have 2 boys ages 1 and 2 currently living with a family friend s I can try and pull my life back together . I'd really appreciate any help I can get. 

paypal.me/ClaudiaPilkenton235

Print this item

Single mom and homeless and hungry
Posted by: Tygabe0306 - 01-13-2024, 08:13 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am at the end of my rope. It is so hard to live this way everyday away from my kids. I just want so much to do better and as hard as I try everyday. I need to ask for help at this point. Thank you.

https://www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_bu...EYTUGCVCUE

Print this item

Tongue Life gave me lemons, need some cash to make new Boo Bees, Please
Posted by: FoxiTango - 01-13-2024, 05:13 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]Hey champions of wit and big-hearted beings,[/font]
[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]Gather 'round for a tale that's got more twists than a Shakespearean comedy, sprinkled with a dash of sarcasm, a pinch of tragedy, and a whole lot of hope.[/font]
[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]So, remember that time in June 2020 when I generously funded my own divorce? Yeah, turns out breaking up is hard to do, especially when you walk away with nothing but a newfound appreciation for financial independence.[/font]
[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]Fast forward to December of that year, and I play detective in a Christmas mystery where my ex-husband's family ghosts him, but I'm still the last (and only) one standing. He checks out at 54 y/o due to the 'natural causes' of alcoholism. Go figure.[/font]
[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]Then, just to keep things interesting, I decide to spice up my life with an encore. A year later, my annual medical exam turns into a mammogram marathon. Plot twist: breast cancer. But hey, why stop at one life-altering event when you can have two?[/font]
[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]Out go the boobs on August 23, 2022, in a mastectomy extravaganza. Complications? Check. Insurance drama? Double-check. And just for fun, throw in a tax bill from the state for good measure.[/font]
[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]Fast forward again to today. I'm rocking my foobs, which are basically lumpy mashed potatoes with a side of mesh bra magic. My left side decided to rebel, leaving me with an unintended art installation. Picasso would be proud.[/font]
[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]But fear not! I have a golden ticket to the next reconstruction adventure. The catch? It's gonna cost me a cool 9k, and my bank account is giving me side-eye like I just told it a bad joke.[/font]
[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]So, dear reader, if you fancy being the hero in this unpredictable narrative, click that PayPal link paypal.me/foxikim @foxikim and sprinkle a little magic on my deformity dilemma. And who knows, you might just gain a new friend with a knack for storytelling and an undying appreciation for the generosity of internet pals.  [/font]
[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]Cheers to you, my quirky saviors [/font]

Print this item