Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 34,186
» Latest member: Микокредит
» Forum threads: 8,830
» Forum posts: 9,998

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Itacat.ru - займ на карту...
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: MirtveaRon
51 minutes ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
buy avodart 0.5mg 321 mg
Last Post: Michaelwaymn
1 hour ago
» Views: 2
Salomon XT-6山林探險的時尚之選!
Forum: Comments, Suggestions
Last Post: qkpcmjwnpfkacm
2 hours ago
» Views: 11
nothing special
Last Post: Stavkisep
6 hours ago
» Views: 18
finasteride 146 mg
Last Post: VincentBah
11 hours ago
» Views: 29
Homeless Vet At my lowest
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: carsonreed
Yesterday, 02:01 PM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 925
For Financial Agricultura...
Last Post: AnimeTankTops
Yesterday, 01:52 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 2,417
Luxury and Performance: D...
Last Post: calvintheo
Yesterday, 12:15 PM
» Views: 40
продолжить
Last Post: GeraldjoicH
Yesterday, 12:11 PM
» Views: 37
Here's Hoping - Please
Last Post: clockworksynergy0
Yesterday, 12:04 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 1,883

Exclamation NEED HELP TO GET HOME
Posted by: Bigcj904 - 01-27-2024, 10:49 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello all, 

I hope that you all are doing as best as you can this new year!!!! I hate to ask for help but sometimes it has to be done. I am in desperate need of 50$ to get home from a job I took and was stood up here in north Georgia. It’s for gas to get back to my home in Jacksonville Florida and if need be I can return it in a week or so. I’m a single dad of 2 and trying to make ends meet by any means necessary. Luckily my kids are with my neighbor until I can make it back. If I had family I would ask them but I was raised in fooster homes. Anything at all helps my situation. Thank you in advance 

https://cash.app/$cjJohnson904

Print this item

Smile Kind hearts, Please help!
Posted by: sasiodp - 01-27-2024, 09:19 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello Everyone,
We are family of three living a decent life with a software engineer job, well!! things changed due to loss of job on April 2023, Until now i was managing with my savings to pay off my monthly bills and medical expenses. After almost 10 months i was not able to find any job nor manage any source of income, After our 7 years of marriage my wife is 20 weeks pregnant now and i have a lovely golden retriever too. Tried every possible ways to to get a job but failed to secure one. Once i started missing the payments my creditors started harassing with abusive words which in turn affecting mentally that my wife is not supposed to face during pregnancy which will affect the baby's growth. So without any other option seeking help online that i still believe in humanity  Rolleyes

Thanks.

Paypal Link: paypal.me/sasiodp

Print this item

Give Annemarie a chance
Posted by: Ecaterina-65 - 01-26-2024, 12:38 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Dear Compassionate Souls,

I reach out to you with a story of resilience, a tale of a 59-year-old woman whose life has been marked by profound loss and unyielding challenges. Living in scarcity and distress, she is alone, feels lost and has no support in her loneliness and need. She is battling against a tide of adversity and she needs urgent financial support to survive.
I ask this for a woman of great merit. Every member of her family has died after long battles with terminal illnesses. She selflessly cared for each of them , providing the best possible support she could. However the toll of this care-giving was expensive, both emotionally and financially and soon she was hugely in debt. Then, when the pandemic happened, she lost her job, could no longer afford decent housing, and her own health worsened. The financial obligations were mounting with each passing day.
One ray of sunshine is that she managed to find employment that is suitable for her physical and psychological well-being (status). But all the income she earns goes to the interest on loans she was forced to take.
This is her current reality: she lives in an apartment without running water, housing without heating in the middle of winter, and being unable to cover basic utilities, food, medical care, dental services.
This woman, a survivor in the truest sense, would be able to support herself with her salary if all of her debts were paid.
Her debts, listed below encapsulate the formidable challenge she faces:

ING Bank – 11,224.48 Euros
Hora Credit – 986 Euros
7 Credit – 1,096.00 Euros
Credit Fix – 363 Euros
Axi Credit – 621 Euros
Viva Credit – 491 Euros
BC Rapid – 327.87 Euros
Rent – 245 Euros
Colterm – 387 Euros

The total debt burden she carries amounts to a staggering 15741.25 Euros.

This is not merely a call for financial support, it’s a call to extend a lifeline to someone who has weathered storms that would break most spirits.
Your support can certainly rewrite the ending of her story.

Let us unite to bring warmth to her winter and to give her a fighting chance for a more hopeful future.
Your support has the power to change the course of her story ( life), providing hope in a time of darkness and cold.
Your kindness is the key that can unlock a brighter future – be a beacon of light in the darkest hours of this soul.
Thank you for opening your hearts and making a difference in a life that desperately needs it and truly deserves it.

Humbly yours,

Annemarie

Print this item

Information Old user here (no one donates!). Impossible!
Posted by: Lost001 - 01-26-2024, 10:18 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Old user here! I forgot my username and year when i was registered.
I started to have my problem in 2014.
A lot of time has passed since 2014 and no one donated even once when i first started to post this (i don't remember year)
In short, i have money problems, general illness, heart health problem from birth, anxiety.
I decided to return because, despite the fact that my story is too long, my health has only gotten worse, but in general i feel even better since 2014 in terms of emotional feeling, because i try to bring everything in one place, but some aspects of my life are getting much much worse.
I am not seriously ill, i won't lie, but I have experienced many difficult moments in my life. I have been diagnosed with depression,
have huge various mental illnesses and more, I have been trying to make money since 2014 and have only made about 300 $ in 10 years! This is almost nothing, almost zero, considering that renting an apartment in my country costs a lot more per month - costs more then 1000 $ per month.
You will probably say that i should find a cheaper option or change country, but in my country with current situation (and even in 2014) IT'S IMPOSSIBLE and i'm not able to change citizenship.
Considering my ambitions and repeated failures in all areas of life,
I am in fact already homeless if i will loose apartment since i won't have enough money - won't lie, i'm really scared so much to loose my life, I’m just holding on for now to my previous savings in previous years, but in fact I’m no longer capable of savings if you look into the future.
I have no money for future rent, and in the meantime, new illnesses, new problems, new surprises and severe failures occur in my life.
I don’t understand how i can make money in this life, because in fact people in internet didn’t donate or help me even for 1 dollar in 2014-2023 when i asked for help! LOL and the work that I had access to turned out to be impossible due to the fact that they cheated me out of money and said that I fulfilled my contract too poorly.

I was initially a person not deprived of all benefits, but my future is my death, because it is pointless to do anything if all my savings are not enough for even one year of renting an apartment.

I tried everything to save me! I did so much for me and my friends that no one understands! But all methods of earnings or asking for help are useless, because you understand why...

I will be honest with you, I get some help already from someone I know, but it is so small that this money will barely be enough for FOOD in the future, and you can forget about renting because it simply doesn't cover even apartment. I'm grateful for support in real life, but it doesn't help me.

But if someone like you will donate me any amount, it will probably will be a game changer, because even 1 $ is helpful from one person, but if no one donating at all, then it will still be a zero and it means everything we do is pointless.

All friendly ties have been severed; there is not a single person who can sympathize.

I tried all the methods of making money and there was not one that would bring me income.

I know that probably the man (organization) who help me will think like "oh, he is asking for help, but we already helping him", but the reality is that i can't change myself, can't change health, can't change work, can't change nothing. My fact is that i have to pay for apartment, otherwise i will be dead in the street. Nothing else is helpful and even if i win some small lottery in theory, it won't help much because food is expensive in 2024, electricity payments eats me alive, it's impossible to live.

There is a highlight at the tip of my "iceberg".
I tried EVERY way to meet new friends to support each other with care and friendship in order to work together on projects or just like real friends, but not a single person became my friend because internet is full of scammers and bad people, i have zero chances to find a women or a real friend.

And everything is not so bad if you don’t think about the debts that my family took on. I know that I will seem like a stupid person to you, but I assure you - I personally didn't take a loan, and I tried my best to stop these people from doing this, but they got into debt and because of them now I suffer not only twice, but and everything is much worse than you imagine

I myself personally can't work due to mental illness and , and any work is impossible for a number of reasons, such as an impossible contract, the arrogance of the employer (impossible to complete the work), difficult job search, and so on like feeling weak and I also have congenital diseases

Without your support, i can't do much, because other people are earning because of their abilities or known friends, but i don't have such abilities and possibilities.

As i mentioned, i'm almost homeless without my savings. They will start to disappear in the next 2 years if no one will help me or if i won't find another ways to survive. After that, if we will say that i will be in same situation like in 2014 or in 2024, i'm basically dead on the street and as i said, i tried everything and nothing works for this problem. Please don't make decisions instead of sending money because if you really want to help, other decisions will only make things worse. I hope for your understanding.

Paypal link: paypal.me/189569ek0

Print this item

Need teeth
Posted by: Lizette77 - 01-24-2024, 02:45 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I need help with getting my teeth fixed. My gums are full of infection. I used to have beautiful teeth. Anything will help. Thank you in advance. https://www.paypal.me/elizabitch7674

Print this item

Please help saving my dad's life
Posted by: lyvanna - 01-24-2024, 02:34 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Today, we reach out to you with heavy hearts, as our beloved father, Un Ra, is facing a health crisis that has turned our world upside down. His strength has always been our beacon, and now we find ourselves navigating uncharted waters, grappling with medical bills that threaten to drown us in financial despair. 

My dad was diagnosed with a serious medical condition that requires urgent and extensive treatment. As a dedicated father, he has always put our well-being before his own, but now he needs our help. The mounting medical bills have become a burden too heavy for our family to bear alone. We are facing a daunting financial challenge, and we turn to you, our extended family and friends, for support during this trying time.

This money will be covering the costs of surgeries, medications, and therapies vital for Dad's recovery
 and Assisting with the expenses related to Dad's hospitalization, including room charges and specialized care. It is also use for funding ongoing medical appointments, check-ups, and rehabilitation sessions.

We are immensely grateful for any help you can provide, whether it be through a contribution, sharing our campaign, or offering words of encouragement. Thank you for being a beacon of hope in our lives during this challenging chapter.

Please help : https://paypal.me/rathain?country.x=BH&locale.x=en_US

Print this item

Please help my son's treatment
Posted by: Jorabek1990 - 01-23-2024, 08:50 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi, I'm Jurabek from Uzbekistan. I'm here to seek funds for my child's treatment. Abdullah, my 3-year-old son, has been more nervous than his peers and hasn't started speaking. Recently, he had a seizure. Afterward, we scanned his brain, and doctors diagnosed him with hydrocephalus (excessive fluid in the brain), which hinders normal blood flow and causes anxiety. We urgently need your help to treat our child. We are short of $600. Any contribution is appreciated; even a single dollar makes a significant difference for us.

https://www.paypal.me/adamjurabek

Print this item

I need money, I have a little girl
Posted by: petrit - 01-22-2024, 04:55 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I need money, I have a little girl, she is 1 year and 3 months old, I lost my job and I need money to pay the house rent and provide food for my child, please, who can help me?
I am looking for a new job but I don't want to end up on the street. help me get through this difficult situation

paypal.me/petritllupi

Print this item

Car repair
Posted by: Gldalyvera - 01-22-2024, 03:27 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi, I’m not sure if this will work but I really pray it does. I’m in dire need of help. I was involved in a car accident on the 19th, my birthday was on the 20th and I’m completely devastated. I need transportation to work and this has put a halt to everything. I am the main provider in household. Bills, clothes, medical expenses (health insurance helps a lot, thank god!) utilities and food. I have my father who is retired, my mother who has always been a stay at home, my brother who is special needs, and my grandmother who has dementia. I really don’t know what else to do, and I’m here (after searching on the internet on how to possibly gather money) praying this actually works. I will provide proof as needed and document the process if someone lends a hand.thank you for reading and god bless you. Just a prayer is also welcomed. I really encouraging words…

Print this item

Thumbs Down Any help is greatly appreciated
Posted by: GeneriCKa - 01-21-2024, 08:52 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I recently got out of a physical and mentally abusive relationship. Due to leaving I am now homeless, without transportation and because of my circumstances now I am unemployed. I am asking for help to be able to get a room.to rent and clothes, toiletries and basic needs. I wasn't able to take but a few of my belongings so I maybe have enough clothes to full a backpack. I had to leave everything I owned and it's all gone. Any help would be greatly appreciated thank you so much for your time. 

https://www.paypal.me/elannan9582

Print this item