Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 34,141
» Latest member: tailband50
» Forum threads: 8,828
» Forum posts: 9,996

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Salomon XT-6山林探險的時尚之選!
Forum: Comments, Suggestions
Last Post: qkpcmjwnpfkacm
10 minutes ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
nothing special
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: Stavkisep
4 hours ago
» Views: 15
finasteride 146 mg
Last Post: VincentBah
9 hours ago
» Views: 28
Homeless Vet At my lowest
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: carsonreed
10 hours ago
» Replies: 5
» Views: 925
For Financial Agricultura...
Last Post: AnimeTankTops
10 hours ago
» Replies: 33
» Views: 2,413
Luxury and Performance: D...
Last Post: calvintheo
Yesterday, 12:15 PM
» Views: 35
продолжить
Last Post: GeraldjoicH
Yesterday, 12:11 PM
» Views: 31
Here's Hoping - Please
Last Post: clockworksynergy0
Yesterday, 12:04 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 1,883
buy propecia pills 200 mg
Last Post: VincentBah
Yesterday, 11:26 AM
» Views: 23
Can I put my dissertation...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: milasmith280
Yesterday, 10:46 AM
» Views: 31

Rainbow Health care
Posted by: Lovemykids20034588 - 01-12-2024, 12:10 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

paypal.me/lovemykids20034588 i am needing help badly because of health issues i owe 1,000 on my credit card its maxed

Print this item

Rainbow Help plz i hate begging
Posted by: Lovemykids20034588 - 01-12-2024, 12:07 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

paypal.me/lovemykids20034588 i am needing help badly because of health issues i owe 1,000 on my credit card its maxed

Print this item

Heart My Request for help
Posted by: BieBie - 01-12-2024, 09:39 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Good day

who ever is reading this I just want to say i hope you have/had a great day.

i am here to ask for help.

My current situation is I live with my brother and his fiancé but there is verbal abuse going on against my kids and I need to get out. I would really like to get my own place to save my two boys out of this situation. I am the only one who take care of my little family as non of the fathers would like to help or any of my family members. 

I really hope someone will be able to help even if it is just with a little money.
I already had to put my pride in my pocket just for doing this.

but thank you.

My Email account is : bcliftonsmith@gmail.com

Print this item

Medical Expense Needed
Posted by: Sherlynn816 - 01-12-2024, 06:10 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I recently had a relapse with depression due to my PTSD being triggered by trauma. I was hospitalized so I am in need of $4000 to cover deductible and coinsurance. I will begin EMDR treatment to lessen PTSD, which is $200 per visit and am unsure how many visits it will take to complete treatment. I will forever be grateful if you can help me with expenses as I work toward recovering. My cash app is $SherryLynn816. My PayPal is paypal.me/sherlynn816. Thank you for caring for a stranger. Greatly appreciated!
Cash App: $SherryLynn816
PayPal: paypal.me/sherlynn816

Print this item

I want my life back.
Posted by: JustTroy73 - 01-12-2024, 04:33 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Thank you for taking the time to read this. My name is Troy back in Sept I caught Covid. I've never been sick like this. I laid in bed for 3 weeks. During that 3 weeks I lost my job. Couldn't pay my rent. With what little money I had rented a 10x10 storage unit. Gave away alot of things so I could put everything in the storage  unit. Basically my tools and winter clothes (work wear). Paid for a motel for a few days. Luckily I ran into someone I use to do side work for. Told him my situation and he said let me see what I can do. So I've been working for him just to pay the motel. The owners work with me on paying them. But it takes everything I make to pay for the room. My storage has gotten behind during all this.
2 days ago I was offered a job. I plan on taking the job. The problem is that I need my tools. I've worked all my life. My storage unit has everything I need to get myself out of this hole that has been created. I owe $450 that's all. Once I get back to work I could pay back every cent. Please I want my life back. And again thank you for  your time. Troy E.

Cash app: $1eyedrooster4
paypal.me/TroyEvans165583

Print this item

Max's Emergency Veterinary Care Fund
Posted by: Lucastz - 01-11-2024, 11:56 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]Dear Animal Lovers and Friends,[/font]

[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]Our beloved furry family member, Max, is in the midst of a health crisis, and we urgently seek your support. Max, our loyal and cherished dog, requires critical veterinary care and essential medicines to overcome his current challenges.[/font]
[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]Your contribution to Max's Emergency Fund will directly impact his journey towards recovery. The funds raised will be utilized for vital treatments, surgeries, and medications, ensuring Max gets the best care possible. Max has been a source of joy and unconditional love, and we are determined to give him the chance for a happy, healthy life.[/font]
[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]As time is of the essence, we humbly request your assistance. Your donation, no matter the size, will make a significant difference in Max's well-being. Let's come together as a community to support Max during this challenging time.[/font]

[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]To contribute, please click the donation link . Every share, every dollar, and every message of support matters. Max and our entire family deeply appreciate your kindness and compassion. Thank you for being a beacon of hope for Max in his time of need.[/font]

[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]With heartfelt gratitude,
Lucas and Max [/font]

Print this item

There's no small help, only help
Posted by: CptBalu87 - 01-10-2024, 09:24 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Dear friends in the ether!

Never thought this time will come in my life. After myself also helping so many kind people in my life to pursue their dream, the past 2 years crippled me and sent to knees despite all my efforts just to live a normal life.

I live in a small town in Hungary, unfortunately close enough to the capital to feel all it's bad effect. The last years were all about insecurities in living, soaring prices, lost perpective of the future.

I live and work as a software engineer, with my disabled wife and two kids, and our life was always considered convenient. Talking in numbers, 50% of my salary went for everything needed (bills, kids belongings, healthcare), rest went for food, and we even could afford some savings for vacation. Slowly the numbers started to change. Food became even more and more expensive, and from one day to another, utility bills showed numbers two-three-four times bigger. We reached a point, where my salary couldn't cover the expenditures (neither the bills, nor even the foods or other groceries). At the first sign of the trouble, started to work on plan B. Thought that a job change, or restructuring or financial status may help us out. But interview after interview, I just got the answer "you look promising, but currently no open position". Time was passing by, and we started to use all our savings just to live through the months. Then the point came where this also depleted. Salary was reduced, prices kept climbing. At end of last year, we reached the point of no return. Delayed bills, risk of losing our house where we stand now.

What I ask for is a small help only as an addition to my efforts. Last year I worked 400 additional hour, which was not payed, and ruined my plan of survival. If I keep working, apply for secondary job, then a small amount is more than enough to get our head above the water. After that, we can swim Smile

Any small or bigger help is welcome at https://paypal.me/cptbalu87 , as well as offer or possibility to change my job to a more secure one. I prefer direct recommendation, based on someone else's experiences, rather than trying to find blinded. I'm an all-out software engineer with almost 20 years experience, so you might wonder why it's an issue to switch to better job. I tried. Have at least 5 company where I got "accepted" but not. Huge delays in projects, HR incompetence makes it very hard to switch without experiencing stepback. I have no second chance, must choose carefully. Also, we have no reserves to endure 2-3 months until the change can be managed.

I also accept any kind of remote work offer from abroad, I prefer both EU and US timezones for work. Relocation is not possible due to my wife's condition, that's also a reason I got rejected sometimes (even with qualified rating). But my last 3 year showed, that working from home is an even more effective way.

Want to say many thanks in advance, I really wish we can get back on track, just like the days when everything was normal, I hope it won't be too big dream...

Print this item

CP-7841-K9 - Cisco Unified Ip Phone 7841 7800 Unified Ip Phone
Posted by: Johndavid - 01-10-2024, 06:40 PM - Forum: Chit chat - No Replies

Unleash the power of efficient communication with the Cisco CP-7841-K9 Unified IP Phone 7841. Part of the esteemed 7800 Unified IP Phone Series, this device brings a perfect blend of features and functionality to your workspace. With a sleek design and support for advanced communication features, the CP-7841-K9 is crafted to meet the diverse needs of modern businesses. Cisco's commitment to excellence shines through, ensuring a reliable and user-friendly communication experience. Whether for individual use or integrated into a larger network, the CP-7841-K9 redefines workplace efficiency.

Print this item

Asking anyone feeling generous, a financial backup plan
Posted by: bart86pl - 01-10-2024, 04:39 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello kind stranger, my name is Bart, I`m 37 years old living in Poland.

At this moment unemployed and on disability pay due to my mental struggles (autism and borderline personality disorder). Living alone with my senior dad.

All of my disability founds go straight to paying living expenses and therapy/medications and I would not use it for anything else.

I`m asking for a little help building up a rainy day fund, for some time I was trying to figure out any way to have some passive income and made few bad decisions leaving me with no extra funds.

Any amount will be great help, even 1$ and I hope one day I will be in a position to give back to the community.

Thank you,

Bart

paypal.me/bartcbem

Print this item

Desperate and needing a little help
Posted by: MartyClem35 - 01-09-2024, 09:15 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am asking today for help from total strangers, which I never thought I would ever be here. I lost my job of 7 years on November 26, 2023. On top of that, my wife and I had to move out of the apartment/room where we were living on December 15, 2023. I was running a homeless shelter and living on property for the past 2 years with my wife. We had moved into the room about a year after being married to save on money, due medical expenses on us both and to help my employer with having someone there 24/7. Due to reasons beyond my control and unforeseen, we could no longer live there if I were no longer employed.
My son and his partner took us in, and we did not end up on the street. Although they live in a one bedroom and finances are tight for them as well and not to mention all the extra burden, we have put on them. I am somewhat ashamed because it is supposed to be the parent helping the kids and not like this.
My wife and I are both disabled, and she is in the process since last year in getting put on disability and I am barely starting the process. In August of 2019 my right leg was amputated below the knee and a week later I had the first of 20 surgeries on my left foot. I spent a year and a half of the next 3 years, in and out of the hospital. My wife has even more health problems than I do and to top it off we’re both diabetics.
I am not afraid or uncapable of working but with the holidays and my physical limitations, it has been hard, harder than I remember. I do have several prospects that are looking good and even trying to start working from home as well. I also feel embarrassed that what I am asking for help with is small in comparison to the needs of others.
We had to put our stuff in storage a month ago and the monthly bill of $137 is due today. Our phone bill is well past due and will be disconnected soon and is $167 total for the past 2 months. I also need to pay $20 for a doctor’s copay in a couple of days and possibly another $20 to $30 for a couple prescriptions. Finally, around $100 or so for some groceries and some toiletries to help us hold us over for a little while longer. For a total of around $424 to $434
https://paypal.me/MartClem
Cash App: $MartClem

Print this item