Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
my kids and i will be homeless
Sad 
I know that this is asking a lot, but if I do not get my rent paid by Thursday November 19th, my kids and I will be homeless. I am $400 short on it. I work part time on minimum wage to support myself and my kids. I will do everything in my power to keep a roof over my families head, and food in our stomachs. This isn’t easy, but with your help I can overcome this. I grew up in a city where there was lots of homeless people, I know what they go through. I used to talk to most of them every day, they were my friends. I don’t want my kids to be cold this winter and have them hate me because I couldn’t give them what they needed. I don’t want to be a failed parent, I want to be there parent that almost lost everything, but made it through because I held onto hope. If you can’t do this for me, please consider doing this because of my children.
Heart Heart Smile Smile
I do have my own PayPal link:
www.paypal.me/JPattyson
In order to receive donations, you need to make sure people have a way to send you money. Please read the thread "How to request a donation" for examples.

How to request a donation: http://www.freebeg.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1

Let me know if you have any questions.

I hope you are able to make ends meet by picking up some more hours or by receiving donations, but if it makes sense, maybe you can save money by sharing rent with a family member or moving in with your parents for a year while you save up money and perhaps get a full time job. Best of luck!