Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not really sure what to put for a title Dx
Bug 
Okay I don't really know how to do this, but hopefully if I do something wrong, someone can tell me. Smile 

Hi, my name is Ally. I am a community college student in Southern California. I live with my mother who I help take care of as much as she takes care of me. Sadly about a month ago she lost her job and at almost 60 is not really looking for another. I've been looking for work for a while, but with no real experience it's not easy. I suffer from bipolar disorder which at it's worst can get real ugly and has. I recently was put back on my medication as the last time I thought I was able to be off it I had a terrible episode that forced me to stay out of school for almost a year until I could get myself together and be deemed "safe." We had insurance through my mother's job, but that is gone and I need help paying for my medication. I don't want to go through what I've been through and as much as I hate to admit it, I'm a little scared of what will happen when my medication runs out. I'm looking for a job and I do a few odd jobs(surveys, focus groups, reviews) online if I can find them , but they aren't dependable as I'm sure you know.  I'm slowly saving what I make on paypal, but I also have other expenses I needed to take care(bus money to get to school as I can't drive, food, etc.) these, however, are not what I'm concerned about at the moment. I'm also looking into clinics and such that offer free medication or discounted, but I would still need to pay for them. So, hopefully I can find a little help here until I am able to get things sorted out. Any kind of help is appreciated and any amount that can be donated to my paypal is greatly appreciated. Any questions you have can possibly be answered, as there are somethings I don't want to discuss on here, but I'm sure some people will want to know more. Thank you for reading and have a good day/night!

paypal.me/allysamone

I think I did this right, thanks!