Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SINGLE MOTHER OF AN INTELLIGENT,SPECIAL NEEDS BOY NEEDS HELP!
Good day all.I am a mother to an intelligent 12 year old boy leaving with dyslexia.He is supposed to be attending occupational therapy and speech therapy sessions,but even though the services are free in our hospitals,but it is very costly to go to them as they are far.The grant we get from the government only covers for food which he must have as he is on medication.The worst challenge is that he is now defaulting on medication due to the fact that I have been short of money to take him to his regular hospital visits and therefore could not collect his medication.He is a high achiever at school with the help of the medication.We had to move from the city to our village home where I am building a Farming business,but it is not functional due to lack of funds.I am working on getting a stable income and food through the farm,but right now I am broke.Please assist.(SOS)I have a PayPal account even though it is a business account.Your assistance will be greatly appreciated.Have a great day and stay blessed.