Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HELP FUND FOR THE TERTIARY EDUCATION OF PAUL

HELLO,  hope this email finds you well.

Am by names of Ssonko Paul and am a ugandan. i am a student at Skymax Aviation LTD in nairobi kenya. I finished my ground school, I did get my SPL(student pilots licence) and also did some flight training hours on c172.

But along the way  i got a financial setback due to the Death of my father the Late Rev.Fr.Dr. Joachim kiyimba who died of prostate cancer. It has always been my passion to become a professional pilot but unfortunately it came to a halt.

However if I am able to get support/ funding for my tuition, it will greatly impact my life and that of my family.
I don't have any problem with being contacted via video call, and my WhatsApp number is +256-706-448-450. 

I even created a fundraiser and it also  has more of the information. And below is the link to the fundraiser.

https://fundrazr.com/029v99?ref=wa_3CGfK7

And the link to 
Paypal: [email=juniorerpaul@gmail.com]juniorerpaul@gmail.com[/email]

The financial help needed is $ 95000 usd 

Any help rendered will be highly appreciated.
Thank you so much. Hope to hear from you soon
95k? For tuition , my dude that's a HUGE ask , hope you get the help you want but I haven't even been able to get 1000$ in help he'll I haven't got 100$ yet so hopefully you're fundraiser goes well good luck my friend