Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please help me and my two kids...
Hello -  I'm writing here because I truly have no where else to turn and am just praying that there are some good people out there who will feel compelled to help my kids and I get out of a terrible living situation. I desperately need to take my kids out of our house and leave my abusive husband, however I have no money.  Literally nothing.  He has controlled all of our finances for years and I have nothing in my name to use so that I can leave and find a new place to live for myself and my two kids. Life is not good in our house and I feel like the worst mother because I cannot take my kids out of a terrible situation.  Please help me.  I need to do this urgently, their safety is at risk.  I've considered getting assistance elsewhere but desperately need to keep this confidential and I'm afraid my husband will find out if I use any of the resources in our community. He's well connected.  

Anything is appreciated, I've only been able to scrape together a few hundred dollars but my goal for now is $5-$10k so I can cover a few months rent and expenses without too much worry.  Leaving is going to completely upend our lives and I hate that we will have to worry about finances too.  It breaks my heart for my kids.  I appreciate any help you can give, more than you know.  

[url=cash.app/$ElizabethColumbus88]cash.app/$ElizabethColumbus88[/url]