Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Homeless in less than 2 weeks
Hi. I'm a 57 year old female. Thank you for reading my post.

A year ago, my son-in-law started using my car to get to work and back. We had an agreement that he will look after my car and fix anything that may break. Eventually he used my car all the time. One day I used my car and I noticed something is wrong with my car, so I told him and he said yes he know but he will fix it. He never did. He drove my car until it blew the headgasket. He still promised to fix my car, but told other people he's not going to fix it because it's not his problem. I include proof of the vehicle I had so you can see it is no scam. 

Then they took me out of my place where I stayed, because he thought if I stay with them I will eventually GIVE my car to him and then he will fix it. But in the end I had no choice but to sell my car for the storage amount because the guy where my car was stored started giving me a hard time and threatened if I didn't pay him a certain amount he would take my car to a junk yard. So I basically had to give my car away just to pay this guy. That was December. Now, 2 months later, my son-in-law kicked me out of their house. I have a place to stay until next week Sunday. (April 7th 2024) After that, I don't know where to go or what to do. 

I really am sick. I have a hernia from my ribs down to my pelvis. Photo will be send if you require to see. I'm on a waiting list for the operation. It is affecting my back and legs since my intestines is inside the hernia permanently and causes a imbalance on my back and legs. {f I can get myself a car again I will at least have a roof over my head and a way to get to places where I can get small jobs for a meal and a few bucks for petrol. It will also give me an opportunity to tell people about God. At the moment He is all I have and all I have to hold on. 

I know this is asking a lot, but please if you can help me, I will be very thankful and grateful. I am really desperate.

My paypal account is: paypal.me/MSnyman120

Thank you and may God bless you

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)