Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strange phone bill on sister???
As of February my sister (today) owes more then $500 to Verizon yet at the same time has 6 lines connected with her... I don't like to beg but ask for help with paying it one time as a grant to her since she had a messy break up a month ago which sucks since she gave birth last month which was hard on her physically. If you agree she'll be forever happy because she's already thousands of dollars in debt separately, my stipulated request is you pay directly to Verizon with the name I'll give you and you don't ask questions about anything else personal about her. For private reasons she doesn't need strangers knocking on her door... I would rather see everyone do money orders and not regular checks due to issues that could arise. ? if you prefer we can do a 3 way call and you can verify the need without collecting any private information from me or my sister and only hear the money amount with VERIZON.

Dm me here or comment, please let me know if there's a limit on which you can help. Thank you.

USPS may be backed up if sent by mail! Its up to you.