Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please help saving my dad's life
Today, we reach out to you with heavy hearts, as our beloved father, Un Ra, is facing a health crisis that has turned our world upside down. His strength has always been our beacon, and now we find ourselves navigating uncharted waters, grappling with medical bills that threaten to drown us in financial despair. 

My dad was diagnosed with a serious medical condition that requires urgent and extensive treatment. As a dedicated father, he has always put our well-being before his own, but now he needs our help. The mounting medical bills have become a burden too heavy for our family to bear alone. We are facing a daunting financial challenge, and we turn to you, our extended family and friends, for support during this trying time.

This money will be covering the costs of surgeries, medications, and therapies vital for Dad's recovery
 and Assisting with the expenses related to Dad's hospitalization, including room charges and specialized care. It is also use for funding ongoing medical appointments, check-ups, and rehabilitation sessions.

We are immensely grateful for any help you can provide, whether it be through a contribution, sharing our campaign, or offering words of encouragement. Thank you for being a beacon of hope in our lives during this challenging chapter.

Please help : https://paypal.me/rathain?country.x=BH&locale.x=en_US